Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    Day 2, Month 1

02-10-21_8-45-40_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Well, today went about as well as yesterday.

It started off really well, with Jenny finding the fishing spot. Thank you to everyone in this thread who helped with that, by the way! Sadly, she didn't catch anything and her needs were way too low to continue.

02-10-21_8-43-25_AM.png?width=721&height=577

She did however find in season strawberries, so she harvested them, sold all but one, and planted that one on the lot later on.

02-10-21_8-45-13_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After that, it was time for breakfast at the food stall again. I think that's even the same vendor, judging by the face she's pulling. (Also, I love Jenny's Cold Weather outfit - it's a premade one, and I think it's just gorgeous!

02-10-21_8-48-03_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I had her take a vacation day from school due to having such low needs and instead, sent her to the onsen for most of the day. She got a shower and headed outside to nap in the hot springs, where Nanami Ito was apparently also skipping school.

02-10-21_8-54-08_AM.png?width=721&height=577
    02-10-21_8-54-39_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Sadly, it didn't make much of a difference to her Exhaustion, and her hunger levels dropped down again. I sent her inside to use the vending machine, and the food item got stuck. To my surprise, she decided to climb it like a monkey, and unsurprisingly, it fell on her. I've never seen this interaction before, so I was pretty sure that it was going to kill her, on, you know, the second day.

02-10-21_8-58-28_AM.png?width=721&height=577

She dusted herself off, and after a Terimayo Hot Dog and a few naps, I decided to send her to the park instead, feeling I should probably test my luck with a Simmi capsule...ONLY TO HAVE HER DO THE SAME THING. JENNY. PLEASE.

02-10-21_9-06-15_AM.png?width=721&height=577

This really doesn't give me high hopes about her survival, guys. But it did pay off! She got a Golden Jasmine Holiday that I'd have love to have kept, but sold and finally got her a bed so she's not exhausted. Result! The lot so far is some plants, a mailbox, and that bed. I really can't wait for it to grow.

02-10-21_9-08-38_AM.png?width=721&height=577

So, thankfully, she should be able to go to school tomorrow if she's not as low on energy as before. I'm definitely going to start using the onsen rather than the public bathroom because she gets grossed out otherwise, and it has a few facilities. In the meantime...sweet dreams, Jenny.

02-10-21_9-09-13_AM.png?width=721&height=577
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Update 41 - The Curiosity Club

tIrXd5S.png

Notes:
    I like this morning jog routine, and Jules seems to as well! She's working up a good sweat!
    5zrQgY4.png

Well good, someone is making himself useful this morning instead of just playing video games (I know, I'm too mean to Mario lol. He's actually not that bad, he's a good boyfriend for Jules, and he does have a special place in my heart now since I've given him so much love in this challenge.) Maybe he'll rake a big enough pile to woohoo in haha.
    4OHHHqb.png

Then it's off to school! Thank you @Skeilah for making Jules these amazing boots! They are my new favorite item of clothing <3
    TaIWndj.png

After school, Jules decided to go to the Quad Manor library to get her homework done today. She was definitely enjoying having Mario around, but it was also a lot to adjust to, and she needed a little bit of breathing space. As soon as she got there, she noticed that her friend Chloe was there with a girl she recognized from school, Kira.
    G24oMW6.png

They invited her to come do her homework with them.
    ZCo5Xvd.png

Jules spoke to Chloe, "I'm glad I bumped into you guys. I really needed to get out of the house for a bit, and it's nice to see some familiar faces."

"It's great to see you, too," Chloe told her. "Actually, my club is about to gather here - Kira and I were just here early. Would you be interested in checking it out? We're called the Curiosity Club, and we're just a group of high school girls who love creativity and learning. The Quad Manor is a great hang out spot since it's one of the best libraries around. We have a telescope and a microscope here, along with several computers, chess sets, easels, and instruments. We've been looking to add some new members recently, and I think you could be a perfect fit!"

Jules agreed to check it out - it did seem like a fun club, and a lot less drama than the Renegades.

The gathering began shortly, and all the members arrived soon after. "Let me introduce you to everyone," Chloe offered.

"First, we have Kira, who you've already met briefly. She's really artistic and creative."
    ib44Pyn.png

"Then there's Yuki, master programmer and genius of all things computer related."
    soJNiVa.png

"This is Veronica. She loves music, and she's especially talented at the violin. Her dads have had her enrolled in lessons since she was really young."
    G2odqEd.png

"And last but certainly not least, this is Kaori. When she's not out doing winter sports, she enjoys science and discovery. You'll usually find her here at the microscope or outside with the telescope."
    s6As5dG.png

"This seems like a lot of fun!" Jules enthused genuinely. "And what do you usually do?"

"Oh, a little bit of this and that," Chloe smiled. " I really love playing chess though - it's my favorite game. Would you want to play with me?"

"I'm not that great at chess," Jules confessed.

"I'll teach you my best tricks then. You'll be a worthy opponent in no time!"
    7sQfsUK.png

The time passed quickly, and it was nearly 9 by the time Jules headed back home. She found Mario in the living room watching TV.

"I missed you," he smiled at her as she joined him. "What were you up to all afternoon?"
    4FUbWRl.png

"I missed you, too," she replied, though she found herself feeling excited and eager for her next meeting with the Curiosity Club. She proceeded to tell Mario all about it.

"That sounds like a much more productive and fun club than the Renegades," he agreed.

"Hey, I like the Renegades," Jules protested, feeling a bit defensive. "But I think it will be fun to be in this club too."

She snuggled into him and turned her attention toward the TV. Things were settling into a really nice pace, and Jules found herself feeling content with the direction her life seemed to be taking her.

--

I stole the name Curiosity Club from a book series I read. They're called the Veronica Speedwell Mysteries, and they're about a lady detective in Victorian England, and she happens to be part of an elite, women's only club that celebrates women and their knowledge, achievements, and creativity, so it seemed like a good club name to borrow for this one that Jules just joined. Their club activities include doing science activities, painting, playing instruments, programming, and playing chess. Jules will be able to boost a lot of skills during these gatherings for sure, and luckily without the stress of rival clubs and all that nonsense haha.

Jules is half way done with the Leader of the Pack aspiration! Shouldn't be long before I finish, but knowing me, I'll get side tracked with some elaborate plot line and forget I'm actually supposed to be working on the aspiration haha.
    @permanentrose

I feel like I should check out the books you mentioned! They sound amazing, and I'm glad it inspired such a great club for Jules to join. And it seems like Mario's happier with her in that club rather than the renegades. (Also, you're right, those boots are amazing.)
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    February - Day 10: "Sometimes the only way to stay sane, is to go a little crazy."

aKHQPnz.png

Vanessa felt much better in the morning and thankfully, the garden was ready to harvest! The toilet broke while she was showering, but she quickly fixed it and left for school. She came home in a playful mood, so holding a club gathering seemed like a great idea to keep the good vibes flowing.

Notes
    j3gwAxi.png
    Molly and Damon were there within minutes since they lived just around the corner. Vanessa showed off the DJ booth telesplosion upgrade, and then they practiced dance routines for awhile.

PFUPt1Y.png
    Molly challenged Vanessa to a Dance Battle and it was going well for both, at first. But Vanessa failed at the backflip this time and lost the battle. Unlike Damon who could heal almost instantly, Vanessa would need time to recover. They decided to take a break from dancing and play some video games.

KZcm7st.png
    "Oh yeah! That's one for me!"
    "Wow, I've never seen that move before. Where'd you learn that?"

oh1BMvq.png
    "From my boyfriend, he's a video game genius!"
    "Boyfriend? You have a boyfriend?"
    (Uh oh, dangit.)
    "Yep, I sure do."

qArluTJ.png
    "Ha! And that's game. I win!"
    "I don't believe it! I've never been beat by a girl before."
    "Hey! I'm a girl and I've beat you plenty of times."
    "Yeah, but you don't count."
    "Gee, thanks, I feel SO special."
    "Oh stop it, Mol, you know what I mean."

"Hey! Let's go break in my new bar. Drinks are on me!"
    "Woo! Sounds good to me!"
    "Sure, I could use a drink." (or three)

ybWdjAz.png
    "Man, that looks really good. Boyfriend teach you how to mix drinks too?"
    "Nope, good 'ol Google. Down the hatch!"

mee4T6d.png
    (Whoa! Think I made mine a little strong. Should've made this last night.)
    "Mmm, this is really good! You're the best Vanessa, thanks!"
    (Man, of course she has a boyfriend. She's smart, talented, funny and so freakin' beautiful! How am I supposed to just give up on a girl like that?)
    "Delicious! What is it?"

"Uh, I think it's called a Zesty Zebra? Or something like that anyway."
    "Who's ready for another round? I know I am!" *giggle snort*
    (Gawd, can she get any cuter?)

pZLAKt7.png
    After two more or maybe it was three, she'd lost count, Vanessa started feeling really good. She entertained her new friends by making goofy faces, telling jokes, and doing impressions until Molly fell out of her chair from laughing so hard.

Vanessa rushed around the bar to make sure she was alright, but Damon was already there helping her stand back up.
    "Ya okee Polwy I mean Molwy, Molly!?"
    "Oh yeah, never better! But I gotta pee. Be right back."

PM42cdx.png
    "So, a boyfriend huh? Doesn't surprise me. Someone as beautiful, talented and funny as you wouldn't be single for long. Just my luck."

sXuiAcl.png
    "D'aww, that'sh sho shweet of you to shay. I think you're sho hunky hot, I mean, pretty, no, beautiful, HANDSOME, that's the word! *giggle snort* Funny and talented toooooooo. Yep! I betcha gots no troubles gettin' la..lai..I mean, the laid, ladies, uh, girls. Am I right Tiger?"

oWZjRG2.png
    (Tiger? Oh Gawd, I can't believe I said that to him. How much alcohol did I put in this thing?)
    (Oh yeah, she wants me. I knew it! The truth always comes out when you've had one too many!)

eD8VkaW.png
    (Meh, whatever. Might as well finish it. Why let it go to waste?)
    "So, where is this boyfriend? I've never seen you with anybody at school."
    "Let'sh sh..sit down."
    (Good idea, before you fall down.)

zrGEtoR.png
    "He'sh not from around here. He's far, far away, singin' with a shelebrity. I haven't sheen 'im in a lonnnnnng time. But he loves me and I love him. Yup! Yes indeedy Tiger! We're gettin' married shome day. I just know it!"

6ItJQ9g.png
    "Sooo, sorry, I'm takin' and ain't nothin' or nobody gonna change my mind. Even if ya are Hot and so dang shexy Mr. Hot Shot Vamp. We can be friends though. I want you, I mean want, need, friends. But that's it Tiger, okee dokee?"
    "Oh well, it's cool. Right Damon? I think being just friends ish great! We just wanna dance and be friends too. Right Damon? Damon?"

(Dangit. She sounds so sure of herself and...him. This isn't over though, no matter what she says. He's not around. I am. No, not by a long shot.)

Damon got up without another word and strolled toward the stairs. If Molly hadn't been there, perhaps this night would end differently. But she was, and he didn't want to make her angry. Plus, despite how he felt about Vanessa, he wasn't about to take advantage of her condition. He just wasn't that kind of guy. Using his vamp powers? Sure, he'd done it before and would probably do it again. But not tonight, not like this.

pibygPa.png
    "Where'd he go? Is he mad? Aww, man. And we were having sho mush fun!"
    "He'll get over it. I hope. He just had his heart set on dating you and isn't used to girls sayin' 'No way Jose' to him. Poor baby's got a bruised ego, can't understand strong girls like us who know how to say 'back off bucko!'"
    "Oh goodie! Hey, wanta 'nother drink?"
    "I better not. We got school tomorrow, remember?"
    "School, bleh, alright. Nigh, nigh! Can ya make it home by yershelf okay?"
    "I'm good. See ya in school fool!"
    *giggle snort*
    Molly stumbled her way upstairs headed home to see if she could smooth Damon's ruffled feathers. Or just fall in bed to pass out. Either one would work.

SvH9RVE.png
    Reminded by Molly about school in the morning, Vanessa grabbed her homework and took it outside to the new picnic table she'd ordered this morning and had delivered while she was a school. She tried to answer the questions, but everything was too blurry and didn't make sense to her Zebra Zesty, er, Zesty Zebra soaked mind. She giggled to herself after seeing she'd even misspelled her own name and gave up to go to bed.

Yay! \o/ I'm actually ahead for a change! Whew! But, it's time to feed my kitties again and then this 'ol Gal needs to get some Zzzzzs! I'll be back late this afternoon to reply and comment. Have a great day/night everyone! <3
    @Karababy52

Okay, I'm LIVING for this drama. I know Vanessa is still all over her bf, but at the same time, this new guy is really into her! Though I think Molly definitely has his measure. Bruised egos can hurt twice as much for teenagers. I like Molly, she's a cool character.

I really do wonder what Damon's plan is. I don't think using his vampire powers would go over well with Vanessa.
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,777 Member
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose ,
    hehe, it is not the missing mosaic what is the problem, like in Joey's case.. usually game reverts to default nude clothing (black boxers to male and that pink underwear to females) , it something what we aren't allowed to mention here, what is causing that problem :joy:
    Your update - Mmm.. warming up for Mario after all (I mean you, Jules still have not convinced me :p ) ? :p Oh that club sounds like fun, and indeed good for skilling!

@Kanindota , All the best to you and your family, I hope you will be well soon again!! <3

@Karababy52 ,
    Thank you :) Oh I have the building cheat always active via MCCC, so i really do not know is it even needed :) Yes Marcus was the host at the restaurant :) Yeah, poor Joey, he will always loose in chess to her, and he likes to pop up always to same lot with her, so I am not sure who is following who anymore :joy:
    Your first update- Oh hi Josh! Ah I have been lucky with gardening, only 2 of the plants keep resetting. Glad that Tessa Vanessa had that medicine!
    Your second update- Someone is going to have a hangover :joy: Damon, Damon, Damon.. be careful.. I still have your old man in my game, that elder master vampire has always had the last word when it was about his sons. and he would not like if you do anything what he does not approve (lol , I should take picture of him )

@lilypadmeulin ,
    YAY Jenny found the fishing spot! Those fishes were "too smart" for Melody at the beginning, I just kept her keep up fishing all over again until she leveled up to 2 or 3 and then she kept having something finally :) There is another wild plant behind the strawberry bush, I just not remember what it was :) Ouch! Bad luck with the vending machines, gladly not TOO bad :)

I'll post my update/updates later tonight :)
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    February (Tuesday) - DAY 8: An Unexpected Visitor

sakura-looking-at-wolfgang.png
    Another school day for Sakura and when she came home, she was tense. Here it was Tuesday and she was coming down with a breakout. Just thinking about it made her more upset.

sakura-was-tense-when-she-came-home-from-school.png

A pop-up came up about whether to invite Cassandra Goth over after school and Sakura thought that would be a good idea as they could do their homework together.

cassandar-seemed-tense-too.png

When Cassandra arrived, she was stressed, too! Oh great! A pair of stressed teens! However, with how stressed Sakura was, she couldn't do anything. No homework, no tending her garden...nothing. Sakura then got a rather interesting pop-up from Nancy Landgraab. Hmm...who wanted to meet her?

nancy-landgraab-giving-out-my-number.png

Sakura thought that maybe if she and Cassandra went down to the shore, she could light the bonfire there. Yes! Dance their stress away. She and Cassandra danced for a bit, and they were having lots of fun.

she-and-cassandra-did-some-dancing-to-relieve-some-stress.png

Well, they were, until Cassandra wanted to do some fishing. And Sakura wanted to fish, too, but every time she thought of that breakout, she would just break down and cry.

reakdow-about-a-breakout.png

And other thoughts swirled in her head...what if she had a breakout at her party on Friday night...It would be a disaster! And what was Cassandra thinking about her not wanting to fish...probably that Sakura was a loser who broke down when every little thing went wrong. Sakura was just feeling miserable. And just like that, Cassandra said she had to go home.

Sakura walked back to the house and thought of her impending breakout, how Cassandra probably thought she was boring, how she couldn't choose the right outfit for the Paragons Club, how she was worried about her party on Friday night...but mostly, she missed Kiyoshi. Maybe she didn't belong in Windenburg. She didn't feel like she was fitting in, and the amount of homework she had was almost overwhelming. She just felt like everything was just too much and suddenly she just broke down and cried.

sakura-whats-wrong.png

She heard a familiar voice, "Hey, Sakura..."

She quickly wiped her eyes and saw that Wolfgang was walking towards her.

She forced herself to put on a smile, "Oh hi Wolfgang! Nice to see you. Were you just in the neighborhood?"

Wolfgang: "Well, actually I came to visit you," he said smiling.

Sakura looked at him closely and noticed that he had on some different clothing.

wolfgang-how-nie-to-see-you.png

Sakura: "Wolfgang, are you wearing a pink shirt?"

Wolfgang: "Um...yeah...I, um...yeah...all my clothes were in the laundry, and my Mom gave me this shirt a long time ago. It's all I had to wear, and anyway, it's a heatwave out. And black is even hotter in a heatwave. Right?"

Even though Sakura was still stressed, she smirked at Wolfgang's outfit.

Wolfgang: "What? You don't like it? I'll take it off then," he said as he started unbuttoning his shirt.

Sakura: "No! Um, no...leave it on. No, I like it. It's just different from what I'm used to seeing you in."

Wolfgang: "So you like it? Well, I have some other clothes in my wardrobe in colors other than black, you know. Plus, I can change my look. Sims can change..."

Sakura:"Yes, you're right...sims can change..." replied Sakura and suddenly, Sakura was really glad that Wolfgang had come for a visit.

wolfgang-i-need-to-ask-you-something.png

They headed inside and she took out some left-over grilled cheese and reheated it for them to eat.

Wolfgang: "Grilled Cheese! My favorite!"

They had a nice chat while they were eating, and Sakura decided to ask Wolfgang a question.

Sakura: "Wolfgang, are you the secret leader of the Renegades Club?"

wolfgangi-wanted-you-to-know-something.png

Wolfgang laughed and shook his head no, "Who told you that?"

Sakura just looked at him, "Well, I can't really say, but I just thought it was kind of weird that a little kid is the leader of your club and sort of making the rules. That's all."

Wolfgang looked at her: "Yeah, I know what you mean. I had actually thought about it, you know, becoming the leader of the club, because the other members would back me up. And then I could make some real changes...do something different...but, I'm not sure I want to be that person...it's easier to just stay in the background sometimes..."

yah-that-guy-on-tv.png

Sakura took out her homework and thought about what Wolfgang had said. Wolfgang sat there watching her working on a particularly tough math problem.

Wolfgang: "The answer is x = -44," he said suddenly.

Sakura: "Oh, did you have this question as homework, too?"

Wolfgang: "No."

Sakura: "So how come you know the answer?"

Wolfgang: "I just figured it out in my head. I can show you how to do it if you want," he suggested.

explaining-math-problem-to-sakura.png

Sakura appreciated the help and Wolfgang showed her how to figure out the problem.

Sakura: "Thank you, Wolfgang. You must have really good grades in school."

Wolfgang: "Not really. I do enough to get by, but I do like math."

Sakura: "You have a real gift, Wolfgang. So, you could have a better grade, but you just want to stay in the background...like in your club?"

Wolfgang: "Something like that..."

Sakura: "So now I'm curious...what rules would you change if you were the leader of the Renegades...?"

wolfgang-looking-at-sakura.png

Wolfgang: "Well, I would eliminate the rule that we can't talk to Paragons," he said looking at Sakura intently.

Sakura: "So you're breaking a club rule by talking to me now?" she asked surprised, thinking about the Paragon rules.

Wolfgang: "Yes..." he said quietly, "But some rules are definitely worth breaking..."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Wolfgang Munch is a pre-made sim created prior to the Seasons pack release. The outfit that Wolfgang had on was randomly generated by the game. It's rather interesting to note that the game assigned him a "pink" shirt, a color normally associated with the Paragons.
    edited February 2021
    @SoulGal7 ,
    Hmm.. I wonder what Wolfie is really up to.. ah well maybe nothing :) And yes , all prior Seasons premades have rather, interesting clothing what game generates as their hot and cold weather outfits :p
    Post edited by Ellupelluellu on

@SoulGal7
    Ooh, this sounds like romance! I like the idea of Wolfgang and Sakura together, I won't lie. With their clubs, it's very Romeo and Juliet...Also, poor Sakura being so stressed out! Being a teenager is rough.

@Ellupelluellu

I'll have to keep an eye out for that other plant! I wonder what it is? Jenny might be going to school tomorrow, which I'm looking forward to, but if I can I'll have her fish and scavenge when she gets back. I'm also considering her getting a part time job, but I've always found that it exhausts all my teenagers.
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Ellupelluellu
    Day 6: HAHHAHA Well the large painting sure is in a little package :') The view from the restaurant is amazing!

Day 7: Phahahha Melody keeps running into Joey.

@lilypadmeulin
    Hehe, you can play it however you want! The rules in the first post are more like a guideline. I personally switched up some of the worlds to other months, just because I liked it more that way. It's all possible! I also love the challenge. <3

Day 2: I can't unsee that Jenny looks a bit like Sakura, sorry :') The same hair, the same flashy colors. But besides that, she's gorgeous! Ah, I see you found the fishing spot! Let the planting beginnnn. Well, Jenny doesn't really have luck today, does she? 2 times a vending machine attack xD Please don't die. We already almost lost River. xD That's enough! Yay, a bed! Hopefully it's not too cold outside. That would be sad.

@Hermitgirl
    Oh, whoops. Anyways, thank you about me finishing the aspiration <3

Winterfest! <3 I actually love that Bryon can have a Winterfest in any month, but well, that's just my personal preference. Hehe, a camera for a camera! HAHAHAH That last picture :D:D:D The winterfest outfit looks really cute on Roxanne.

@permanentrose
    I love Eliza and Marcus together. Both active, both sport lovers. Perfect! Besides from Eliza's clumsy trait of course, hehe. The inside is renovated as I told you in PM, but yeah, the outside is pretty cool!

Update 41: Ah, Jules is working on that 🐸🐸🐸🐸 of hers. xD And Marcus is doing a good job outside! Yayyyy, the rose boots!! <3 I recolored them with love. Love the members of the curiosity club!

@Kanindota Hello there! Nice to know you're still here somewhere. Please take care! I hope you'll stay with us, no matter how long it takes. I for one like having you around.

@Karababy52
    Ahh the mood swings. Josh is kind of a stalker, heh? :P I want to finish as many as possible aspirations, so I always want to finish aspirations fast so that I can move on to the next one. I'm gonna make Bryon something like a Super Sim! :D I'll never want to let go of Bryon anymore after this year lol.

About Bryon not telling Eliza about his dad - he doesn't know that his dad has his mom of course, so yeah, sure he's not going to talk about his childhood like that. It didn't really come into mind that his dad could possibly have done this all. The note actually has DNA on it and Eliza will be able to find the name of Isaius Ellison. Of course she's a little confused because she knows Bryon and Johnny's last names are Ellison too. More later! Or else I'm spoiling the whole plot ahhahaahah.

Day 9: Stalker Josh is back xD Stupid bills. Those are high!! But then, that's a big building you got there hahaha. I don't think I have the gardening bug... Oh noooo, she had to sell her snowboard???? :( Maybe Vanessa was just dizzy from selling all of her stuff. Oh no, she's really sick. Poor Vanessa :( She's not very lucky... I hope she gets an okay nightrest.

Day 10: Oof, looks like she had a good nightrest. At least she's smiling again! Awtch, poor Vanessa failing her backflip. Oof, and now Damon knows she has a boyfriend. I want to know what happens now!! :P He's sure head over heals for the girl. HAHAHAH Oh my, she's drunk??? HOT SHOT VAMP HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

@SoulGal7
    Update: Hm, didn't expect to see Wolfgang in... Pink clothes? Apparently Sakura has the same thought as me, ahahaha! Lol, Wolfgang is smart. And he doesn't do anything with it ;-; I really hope Wolfgang is actually a good guy with some 'secret' feelings for Sakura. I actually like Wolfgang.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah

I wanted her to look less like her grown-up self, but still believably her...I think the braids are adorable, and I don't mind even if she looks like someone else. I think she looks cute! But I'll be changing her hair when she ages up.

Yep, thanks to some helpful tips on here, I was able to find it. It looks so different to other fishing spots, but I was also so happy to find some in season strawberries! I'll harvest more and plant more when I can. And yep, being attacked TWICE was unbelievable. But at the very least I got a gold Simmi I could exchange for an actual bed for her! Next thing to work on is a bit of shelter...
    @Karababy52
    Wow, bills can be stressful! Idk why I never seem to struggle with Jules' bills. I feel like earning money in the sims is just too easy sometimes haha. Maybe it's time for Jules to go offer the bulk of her money again to the Whispering Wishing Well hahahha. Anyway, it seems like Vanessa will get back on track once her plants are blossoming properly again. That's a very lucrative garden indeed! Jules usually makes about 1500 simoleons a day from her garden, but I haven't made any large purchases for her lately so it starts to build up fast. Her bills have been pretty low as well, her tiny house doesn't seem to consume too much power or water. Also she's like a pseudo super sim with her reward traits so she's not using her amenities as much as all your sims I'm sure. Perhaps Mario will start making the bills sky rocket more.

So Josh showing up at her lot - just a random thing you noticed that you included in your update, or are you incorporating it into the story somehow? Does Josh know where she lives now?? That's really all I'm asking with this question haha.

Thunderstorms and fires can for sure be a pain with destroying objects haha. She'll be able to enjoy the summer and replace that picnic bench soon though I'm sure! Also those random illnesses are just that...so random, and I always thought it was a wasted feature since sims can't even go visit the doctor or anything when they randomly get sick. By the time I manage to buy medicine, I feel like their symptoms are already gone. Thankfully they are never fatal.

Also what is the Motive Trial? Probably part of a pack I don't have hahahaha

Yay for an early update this morning! Haha, drunk Vanessa was entertaining, and Damon certainly seems bummed that she's not single, gotta wonder if he'll use his vampire powers or not...how much autonomy do you have turned on? How much can Damon actually surprise you lol? Should make for some good drama though, whatever you decide to do. Damon is very certain that he's into her, and without Josh around to actually deter him, and Vanessa's low tolerance for alcohol, there's no telling what might happen :)

@lilypadmeulin
    They are excellent books, I do highly recommend them! We seem to have a similar taste in books already so I feel like you'd like them.

Jenny will get on her feet in no time. Once you have a garden going and she gets more successful at fishing, the simoleons start piling in fast. Always be on the lookout for frogs and collectables too! Basically anything Jules didn't need at first, I'd sell it immediately. I don't know what your playing style is, but I'm ALL about those reward traits. As soon as Jules started earning enough aspiration points, I was quick to buy her traits that make her basic needs decay a lot slower so she's pretty efficient these days.

That outfit is really cute! Jenny looks good in those fun pastel colors! I do love the fun outfits that came with Snowy Escape, but I feel like Jules is such a grey/black outfit wearer so I don't think she'll be getting anything too flashy when I give her some skiing outfits for next month. Maybe a touch of color, but nothing as fun as Jenny's.

@SoulGal7
    I like Wolfgang in your game. He has some real depth! And a soft side with that pink shirt. That was very flirty and cute how he said he'd change the Renegades rules to allow socialization with the Paragons. We've got ourselves a little Romeo/Juliet romance forming here HAHA. I'm glad Wolfgang made her start feeling better since she was feeling out of place in Windenburg. Poor Sakura. I've kept so many of Jules' old connections and obviously her romance, so moving to Windenburg was definitely not the adjustment for her that it has been for Sakura. Looking forward to your next update!

@Kanindota Feel better! That sounds so awful, and your poor baby, keeping you all in my thoughts <3

@permanentrose
    I might see if I get book tokens for my birthday (happens sometimes) but I'll definitely be checking them out, they sound amazing!

Most of my plants are sadly out of season, but the strawberries will be changing that, thankfully. I'm thinking of putting the other plants in inventory if that's possible so that I can carry them with her when she moves until they do become in season...or is that too much?

I'm definitely on the lookout for any and all collectibles. I'll be looking to collect as many of the Simmis as I can as soon as I become a bit more stable in finances, because that would be such a fun collection to complete! Though I guess I only have a month to do this unless I make it an inheritable challenge, which I'm already tempted by. My playing style is less about all the reward traits, and a bit more relaxed, but I am absolutely a sucker for cute collections - so Voidcritters, MySims, and Simmis are all on my list! I also love events where you can collect things like the PlantSim event.

Jenny to me is a very 'pink' girl! Colourful and cheery! So that outfit just had to be hers.

edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin , Snap Dragon if I recall right.. there is actually lots of wild plants in the new world, in case under spoiler if you want to find all yourself:
    all non snowy hiking destinations have some, also that area with practising climbing (also shown in that picture by @Karababy52 had at their post , with the fish spot). That empty starter has potatoes behind it and tomatoes near it, that lounge has parsley (or something similar).. and near swimming area there are onions :smile:
    Part time job may not be worth it, as they usually are so depressed after school day, haha, at least Melody was :p

@Skeilah , Yes , poor Joey, and it will continue :lol:

@AlwaysAsking , tagging you as so many of your pixels are shown :)
    ~~~~~~~~~~

HXNdR1j.png
    (It must be something they ate...)
    Melody Connors
    Day 8 (February)
    cqe0XHs.png
    Renovation of the garden, as she managed to craft more plants :)
    uLZV30E.png
    Ooops , it was Thursday and vacation day from school, not Saturday in my last update :) (mixed the days from my memo)
    So, now is Friday and school she goes.
    6bDqTZF.png
    EVIRdbL.png
    After school, collecting stuff.
    jLcwbYG.png
    4wQqCrA.png
    Rq98F4Y.png
    Then it was time for the spice festival! Yummy!
    d86W5fU.png
    No idea of what his problem was, he was there talking to himself, there was nobody even near enough :p
    gBzL5cy.png
    xlh3oCF.png
    But, as this is going to be a long night, and she was dead tired, she took several naps at the bench. I think it is pretty miracle that she managed to sleep in that noise! :smiley:
    HTwSVqy.png
    z2RIuLb.png
    4am, time for snow globes and posters!

~~~~~~~~~~

s1p7ZkV.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 9 (February)
    Jn2PVRI.png
    Finally, an orchid !
    gotkWnj.png
    OEAfqFO.png
    Now it is Saturday, haha, so all the time to cook whole fish for breakfast :p
    2mNhSG6.png
    tqN6AyN.png
    Z9dRuTp.png
    I know, dull.. but you will thank me later..
    sywZ8Ce.png
    oew6Pgj.png
    kE0eI5F.png
    You need some more training still..
    rTRxZxS.png
    6pwNsIC.png
    And with this club meeting the aspiration fulfilled right after she ended the meeting and added the 8th member, YAY!
    XkS0c38.png
    Back home, some gardening.
    TZFBtvq.png
    And lovely dinner.. (I left the walls down as I loved the color of the sky)
    ph2pNfB.png
    She was in so good mood that better do the monday's homework now :D
    ~~~~~~~~~~

e0yOs1D.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 10 (February)
    UzOSP0e.png
    Gardening .. in her towel.. at heavy rain :D
    uJ2GZMh.png
    Old town... raining!
    7ouK3rf.png
    0mBUaCp.png
    ttmX0st.png
    Out to the modern part.. still raining! But at least she got that autograph from Judith! (worth 800 simoleons)
    NtHgkqm.png
    Back home.. ARGGHH!! And of course those climbing walls are broken again!
    Er0DQBH.png
    G1DTGe9.png
    ylDLWGm.png
    S0PenAv.png
    Out to the festivals.. not the favourite one, but at least not raining!!!
    469nU7Y.png
    And of course it was Joey who decided to own the microphone all evening!
    Joey: "YOU again???"
    iGNIIkk.png
    Haha I do not know if it was because Melody was getting closer, but he left :joy:
    MI0WH2k.png
    njfbF9G.png
    Jasper an Laney sure liked her jokes!
    DN0Z66B.png
    QVb8Pnl.png

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    February 10
    02-09-21-8-58-19-pm_orig.png

Bryons Diary
    “Why are you messing around with the computer? You look nervous”. “I’m just being impatient. I have to keep myself busy. Why does it take so long for detective Flex to call?”. Naoki sits down on the couch with his breakfast. “You don’t have to be so impatient. Detective Flex will call eventually”. “I can’t help it. Oh, I got an idea! Should I call myself??”. “Bryon, no. Just wait. Are you ready for school anyways? We have to leave soon”. “Yep. I was so stressed that I already did everything for the morning”. “Once again, she’ll call. Relax. I’m going to take a quick shower, okay?”. “Yeah, okay…”. Naoki disappeared into the bathroom after cleaning his bowl, and after that we made ourselves ready to leave. Urghhhh. I can’t handle this. I kept checking my phone continuously while walking to school, in between classes, on our way home, … But nothing. I basically threw my phone on the counter when we arrived back home. “I’m going to tend the garden and then I’m off to work…”. I felt like an absolute mess. I want to help Johnny but I don’t have the patience to wait for answers. I never had to wait for answers. Wait, let me rephrase that. It’s more like: I never had questions that needed answers since I lived separated from the world. My questions only started when I stepped outside for the first time in my life. I can’t really handle questions without answers. It makes me go nuts. Not only Naoki, but even my colleagues at work were worried about me. “Do you want to go home? You should call someone to pick you up”. “Yeah… Maybe I’ll do that”. I wanted to reach for my phone… But it wasn’t in my pocket. A flashback to an annoyed me throwing his phone on the counter goes through my mind. Oh no. I forgot my phone on the counter. Luckily one of my co-workers was nice enough to bring me home. I waved him goodbye and entered the house. Naoki was making homework. “You forgot your phone”. “I know… Sorry”. “Eliza called”. “WHAT? What did she say??”. “She wants you and Johnny to come by the police office tomorrow. I could join too if I wanted. Can I?”. “But Naoki, I-“. “I don’t care if it’s a family matter or not. I also want to know what my boyfriend is doing”. “… Fine. I’ll call Johnny.”

Behind the scenes
    siwHpd4.png
    Since I finished the world aspiration, Bryon went back to the aspiration with the Rocket Ship. Apparently just buying this thing was enough for the aspiration to move on to the next milestone. Yay, because I didn't have the patience to see him build another one of these :') I also sold the platform again because yolo.

isWpDsn.png
    Sooo, guess who came over again to steal the show? Bryon was at his part-time job at the time being so Naoki decided to have his best friend over.

Jules: "Ewwww, Naoki! How long has this milk been standing here?! It's grossss!"

ejZg3AF.png
    Jules: "Naoki, your phone is ringing. Someone's calling you."
    Naoki: "But I have my phone in my ha-- Oh no. Bryon forgot his phone."

UIPDdEa.png
    Naoki: “Hello?”
    Eliza: “Hello, is this Bryon Ellison?”
    Naoki: “No, you're speaking with Naoki Saito. Bryon is currently working. He forgot his phone. Can I leave a message for him?”
    Eliza: “Yeah, that will do. Tell him that Eliza Flex called. I’d like to see him and his brother at my office tomorrow. He'll get it."
    Naoki: "I also know about the situation - his mother being kidnapped. I'm actually Bryon's partner."
    Eliza: "Oh! I'm so sorry, sir. I don't think Bryon told me that already. He actually didn't tell me anything... That's why I wanted him to come over, to answer some questions. Since you're Bryon's partner, I don't mind you joining in. Only if you want!."
    Naoki: "I'll think about it. Thank you very much, detective."

lf6yrWr.png
    Jules: "Sooo, what did she say???"
    Naoki: "She invited Bryon and Johhny over to her office tomorrow."
    Jules: "What about you?"
    Naoki: "I... Don't know. I could go... I have the detective's approval."
    Jules: "You should totally go! Aren't you mad that he's leaving you out of this, trying to solve it on his own?"
    Naoki: "Maybe a little..."
    Jules: "Well then! You're his boyfriend! Claim your spot in this!"

wCI0hCl.png
    Bryon came home from work. He apologized for leaving his phone at home. Naoki doesn't look happy and decides to just go for it. He wants to help Bryon too. He doesn't need to solve this on his own.

1Yn2jqX.png
    Bryon doesn't agree at first, but he feels that Naoki isn't going to give up this time. Guess you have no choice, Ellison. :P Let your boyfriend help!
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Ellupelluellu

I'll definitely be keeping an eye out for those! That sounds like a good thing for Jenny to grow, all of them. And yup, I might give up on the job until she actually has a way to keep her needs up...this is definitely going to be a tough challenge.

Melody's garden is absolutely gorgeous, and I really love seeing her work so hard on such a beautiful green space! I also love the wonderful festival photos.
    edited February 2021
    @Skeilah
    - Jules is so taking over that house :smiley: I am glad Naoki was determined to help , I hope they'll get some new information when they go to the station :)

@lilypadmeulin ,
    Thank you :) Melody actually gains fun from gardening, so it is an easier task than it looks alike :)

• AlwaysAskingAlwaysAsking Posts: 1,403 Member
    And your Joey still suffers from "Watcher does not own parenthood and I have gym pants from that pack"-Syndrome :joy: Lets just say that climbing wall picture was challenging to take :p Yes, she gets a little fun from piano, plus skill, plus tips :) And about Don, I thought of that, but no reason to tag you twice, haha :p
    Oh Joey, Joey, have you no shame? 😂😅🤣 Going to the gym with no pants? That is no way to set a good example to impressionable young teenagers! Lol

And ok! Good to know about the musical instruments! Do you know if it works for singing too?

As for Don, I’m happy to hear that you know what my best interests are for the poor daring man 😂 Lol! It’s hard to say that with a straight face. He’s usually so awful. But, you know, my poor Don has been kicked around a bit. Now I watch out for him everywhere

And wow, in this recent update, goodness, my Sims are following Melody everywhere! Is she a Super Star yet? Is Jasper a fanboy? Lol It looks like Joey is just afraid of her at this point. 😂 That poor little airhead takes one look at her and says “she’s done more work in an afternoon than I have in my whole life.” 😆

It’s always great to see The Dash, and yes, seeing him upset about food is fairly common. 😉 He’s so picky. I didn’t know that Victor was too. Lmao

As for Laney, she’s probably out to cause trouble. 😃 Where’s J when you need him? They can hang out together and never make any commitments
    SqxdF0m.png

Gallery ID is ARIANNANEAL
    @Ellupelluellu Jules was feeling annoyed that I gave more attention to the other club members and didn't post many pictures of her today, so she clearly decided that she needed some more screen time in @Skeilah's game haha :joy:
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Kanindota - So sorry to hear that you are not doing well and that your baby is now sick. *hugs* to you. Thinking of you :)

@Hermitgirl - Is Roxanne available for download in the gallery? Trying to add everyone's sims to my game.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    edited February 2021
    @lilypadmeulin
    It is a lot of fun, at least I'm having fun and I believe everyone else is too. So glad you've joined us! Rags to Riches is my favorite way to start every save game, if possible. I usually make up a lot restrictions for my Sim when doing it though since it's so easy to make money in this game. You're welcome about Jenny, she's very cute! Glad you liked the post and I really like your nickname for her, VaTessa! SoulGal7 suggested calling her VT, so I've been doing that when talking about her. But I call her Vanessa in my daily posts. :)

Glad you found the fishing spot! It took me a long time to find it. I wish there was more than just the one. Bummer she didn't catch anything though. Lucky find with the strawberries. VT started out in Summer, so she had to wait until Fall to get those. Thank goodness for vendors eh? Saved VT's butt more than once!

I love that outfit too, it's so colorful and bright. Napping in the Onsen does help with energy, but they have to do it a long time to make much of a difference. I usually had VT sleep on a couch inside or a bench next to her lot until she could afford a bed. Whoa! She had it fall on her twice? o.O Must be the first time's moodlet had worn off. Be careful, if she's still got a moodlet for the first time it falls on her, she can die if it happens a second time. Yay! She finally has a real bed and the start of a garden. Things are looking up for Jenny! Great update! :)

Glad you're liking the direction VT's story is going. She is head over heels in love with Josh. Though she's flattered by Damon's interest in her and finds him very attractive, his vampirism fascinating and is in awe of his dancing talent, she has no real romantic interest in him. The only way I can see anything happening between these two is if he uses his vamp powers on her. And like you said, she won't be happy about that at all. So we shall see what happens. However, given time and loneliness, perhaps increased despair she'll never be with Josh again, things could change. We'll just have to see how it goes. ;)

@permanentrose
    That pic with Mario raking leaves looks like Patchy is looking at him thinking, "Good job kid, keep it up!" :D Never had any Sims woo hoo in a leaf pile. Might have to let VT & Josh have a go once they've reunited! ;) Oh those boots are really cute! Great job @Skeilah what a sweet thing to do! Oh I like the Curiosity Club! What a great idea, they do a bit of everything, nice! So she's in two clubs now, or is she dropping out from the Renegades?

Now that VT has a couple Dragonfruit and just recently, Orchids, her garden keeps her financially secure. When it's growing properly that is. :/ I imagine it is easier for Jules since she has all those reward traits. I'm still avoiding using them for the time being, but that might change soon. Mario could very well make the bills go up, that's been my experience with more than one Sim in a household.

No, Josh, in my story, doesn't know where VT lives, it was just a random thing since he has a key, they're BFFs, Snow Bros and he clearly loves her. He's still singing his heart out with Adam for the time being. ;)

Yep, she has her picnic table back and will use it until the snow flies, not just in the Summer. Doing her homework out there is one of her favorite things to do. Oh I know the sickness will just run it's course, I just felt bad for her since she'd already had a bad day and then that had to happen on top of it. Poor Baby! :(

I'm not sure which pack includes the Motive Trials, maybe EL? It's just a rabbit hole event Sims will go to for awhile, a lot longer than most of those rabbit hole events. I think it's supposed to be similar to The Hunger Games. It makes their needs tank really bad, all red usually. I don't know what happens if they win, never had a Sim win. :D Maybe they come back with all their needs in the green? *shrugs*

Everyone in this save has full autonomy except for active households, so I control VT, that's it. Everybody else just does whatever they want so I have no control over Damon except when they're in a club gathering. It's up to him if anything happens between these two...well, and me if I decide to make VT be vulnerable to his affections for her. I doubt I'll do that though, but who knows? We'll see how it goes... ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    Ah, good 'ol MCCC, is there nothing that Mod can't do? :D Okay, Marcus. I'm guessing perhaps this Joey might have a little crush on Melody. I'd say he's the one following her! ;) You are very lucky with the plants, it happens way more than I'd like in my saves. :(

Oh yeah, VT is definitely going to pay for her first time drinking. She deserved to have a little fun though. It's the first time she's really let loose in a long time though, so perhaps she'll feel it was worth it. Uh oh, better be a good boy Damon or dear old Dad might have to crack the whip! Good thing for Damon he's not in my game, would be interesting if he was though! ;) You should show him! I'd love to see what he looks like. Maybe show Damon as Nikolas, in his original form too? Totally up to you though, of course. :)

Whoa! Wow, look at Melody's garden now! She's going to be rolling in simoleans if she isn't already. ;) Oh gosh, I just love the Spice Festival, it's my favorite! Did she buy any spices? Hmm, maybe Akira was talking with someone, but they had walked away? That happens to my Sims sometimes. Did she get some good stuff from the junk boxes and valuable posters?

Oh Yay, an Orchid! VT just recently got one of those from a graft too! :) So funny when Sims drop the bottles like that. The only problem I have with it is they don't have to mop up the mess. o.O Lucky Sims! Woo Hoo! Congrats to Melody (and you) for completing the aspiration! I'm guessing VT will be the last one to do that since I'm making her take it slower than everybody else. Oh well...

Ooo, your Judith is gorgeous! What is that look Melody's giving the tall, dark and handsome Sim at the Festival? Almost looks kind of sinister. :D HAHA YOU again? Oh my, is Joey shy? Interesting that he left as she approached him. And the handsome guy (Jasper?) is back again. Hmm, does she have yet another stalker? ;) Beautiful shots of the fireworks! Great updates! <3

@SoulGal7
    Poor Sakura coming home in a mood swing! I love that walk though, it's hilarious! Bummer Cassandra was in a bad mood too. I wonder what's up with Nancy, hmmm. Glad dancing around the bonfire helped both she and Cassandra's mood, at least for a little while. I'm sure VT knows exactly how Sakura feels about missing Kyoshi. Well, well, look who's come for a visit. I still can't figure out what Wolfgang's angle might be. Is he really a nice guy and the bad boy thing is just a front? Or is he just an experienced player that knows exactly what to say and how to act in order to get what he wants? I guess we shall see... ;)

@Skeilah
    Oh yeah, he's been stalking her ever since he met her fishing in SE! The guy just has it bad for her, even if she is a teen, it's plain to see from the way he looks at her when they're together. Plus, when I made VT a YA for story purposes, it didn't take very much at all for their romance bars to fill up to the brim. Clearly, these two Sims were meant to be together. <3 Great idea making Bryon a Super Sim, I imagine all our challenge Sims will end up like that by the end of the year. :)

Oh, D'uh, of course! We know it was his Dad, but Bryon doesn't, yet. Opps! o.O

Yep, her house is A LOT bigger than most of my builds, higher bills is expected. Snowboard's gone, but she can always get another one if she ever takes a vacation to SE some time in the future. ;) She had a very stressful, moody couple days. But things are looking up now! ;)

I couldn't believe it when she fell doing the backflip, Damon too! They all have maxed out the Dance skill. I guess the game had to choose a winner/loser though so she was the unlucky Sim to draw the short straw. :D Yes, now he knows. What he does with that information remains to be seen.

I didn't include the screenshots since this day was already long enough, but I have many that show just how interested he is in her. He follows her around just like Josh with this longing look on his face. He calls constantly too asking her to go places, if he can come over to hangout, if she wants to come over to his place, etc. It was VT's first experience with alcohol and she went just a wee bit overboard, as often happens with teens, eh? ;) She's got a couple nicknames for Damon now. I think I like 'Tiger' the best. HAHA But I doubt she'll call him that anymore unless she's had a few too many again. ;)

Day 10: Aww, poor Bryon so stressed out and worried. He hates not having answers eh? I can understand that, especially in a situation like this. Bummer he forgot his phone, but I'm kind of glad he did considering Naoki will now be going with him to visit Detective Flex as a result. That's a good thing, Bryon needs him and needs to start acknowledging they're together more than he has already. Naoki deserves that. I would've sold the rocket again too if JT wasn't going to pursue the Astronaut career. So looking forward to reading more of their story! :)

Took a bit longer to comment than I thought it would, but I think I'm all caught up now. It feels kind of weird I have until Midnight tomorrow to update again, I love it though! Hope y'all had a great day/night!
    edited February 2021
    @Skeilah
    The drama intensifies! Poor Bryon is a mess, and he's pushing Naoki away without realizing it :( At least Naoki has good old Jules to give him advice haha. Nice little touch with Bryon forgetting his phone, even though the game would never let you do such a thing haha. We gotta be creative with our story telling that way of course. I'm excited to see your police station tomorrow, and more of Eliza. I totally love her.

Also totally the right choice to just delete that rocket ship. They take FOREVER to build hahahaha. Too much precious game time, kind of cool to know that just buying one reached that milestone though. Noting that for the future...

And yes, Jules is working on trimming down that boot-y ;) Hopefully all her woohooing gives her some fitness skills as well HAHA. Now that she lives with Mario, I honestly use it as a fun need boost basically daily.

@Ellupelluellu
    You don't believe that I'm starting to like Mario more? :D I wonder why LOLOLOL...you know things about the future that definitely give away my true feelings though haha, so fair enough. I do like Mario for his role in Jules' life right now though. He was never meant to be her forever love though. I definitely want Jules to experience a handful of relationships and lovers throughout her life.

I'm glad Melody got to have some more trips to San Myshuno! Great screenshots of the fireworks! She's in a really good groove with her life it seems, and she really loves that garden. I'm still waiting for my orchid to grow. Hopefully soon! Does a plant have to be to certain level of quality for the orchid to show up, because I feel like I grafted it ages ago and I STILL haven't harvested one yet. Also your rock climbing machines might be breaking because of the rain. I don't have the fitness back so I don't know for sure, but electronics break in the rain all the time so that might be it

@Karababy52
    To answer your question about the Renegades - nope, I'm gonna keep her in it for now. Two clubs for Jules, yay! I have a few plans up my sleeve that will require her involvement with the Renegades and Villareal family. I just didn't really see her as being the leader of the Renegades, even though dethroning Max would be a funny plot line. I kind of love that this evil kid is in charge of the club haha, and I don't think Jules would really be happy being charge of the Renegades. So this second club is definitely gonna be the one that she leads - Chloe will get too busy with being an ambitious perfectionist at some point and will want someone else to take over for a bit or something haha. I just need to think of who my 8th member is going to be (7th member will be revealed in my update tomorrow)
    Ah, okay, that all makes sense then. Looking forward to tomorrow's update. :)
    @Karababy52

They can die if they still have the moodlet?! Jenny definitely had a lucky escape, I didn't even know that could happen! I'll be careful from now on and not push my luck...I genuinely didn't know they could die from that. What an undignified death that would have been, and on the second day, too!

I'm really invested in VT's (as you and SoulGal7 suggested!) story, and I'm also watching Damon like a hawk. Can she really never be with her boyfriend ever again? That's heartbreaking.

Going to update very soon, just about to play for today!
    Day 3, Month 1

02-11-21_8-56-01_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Day Three started with a lot of low needs, so I sent Jenny to the onsen where she met Eva! Eva was not really up for a chat at first, but they ended up with a nice enough conversation that Jenny's social need was fulfilled!

02-11-21_8-48-51_AM.png?width=721&height=577

As for breakfast, she got a Spicy Tuna Melt from the vending machine (safely, this time).

02-11-21_8-52-03_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I was even able to boost her Fun need by having her make a Snow Pal! I think she did a pretty good job, personally, though it does look a bit scary. The onsen is so good for this challenge, it's unreal.

02-11-21_8-57-35_AM.png?width=721&height=577

After that, it was time for Jenny to go to school, although by this point she was pretty tired. I'm really looking forward to the point where I can have a more stable income for this girl, because she was EXHAUSTED when she got home. To make things worse, the Welcome Wagon arrived and I had to cancel it as, well, her needs were low again.

02-11-21_9-04-30_AM.png?width=721&height=577

I sent her to the park this time, as we had a little bit of spare funds and I was hopeful for another bit of luck with the vending machine. Unfortunately, we got the Gnome, so both Buddy and the Gnome are hanging out in Jenny's inventory until she can display them. She did however have enough points to get an Instant Fun potion, so I purchased that and had her drink it so she wouldn't be so tense.

02-11-21_9-09-05_AM.png?width=721&height=577

Then it was back home to try and grab some sleep. Not having to sleep on benches is a blessing...but her other needs are still difficult to take care of. Fingers crossed things will look up soon! Also, I didn't get a screenshot but I found the snapdragons! Thank you, @Ellupelluellu ! I've planted one in her garden for the time being.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top