Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Slide and Slide!

2...Next

Comments

• LiliasSerasLiliasSeras Posts: 174 Member
    ZeeGee wrote: »
    @LiliasSeras Oh that randomize button when you have custom sliders can lead to some VERY strange looking sims. Especially if you have the bulbous head slider, lol. And thanks, I thought Ellie suited her and the more I play her the more it suits. :)

Oh yes, I know all about those LOL
    When I still had the body sliders in, there was one randomized male Sim I nicknamed snakeman :D
    The body sliders were just to much for me I guess but besides that there wasn't really any need for them, not for me any way. I prefer just the face sliders.

I kept the head, face, and neck sliders though because I wasn't sure if removing the neck and head sliders would effect the face / face sliders lol

It's always nice when you get that name just right, you know? Like it matches perfectly :smiley:

• ZeeGeeZeeGee Posts: 5,356 Member
    @LiliasSeras I've heard two different stories about that. Some say a sim will look the same without the sliders in your folder as long as you don't try to change their face. My experience has always been if I take the sliders out of my game folder, a sim with facial sliders that have been removed will change. I tried it to extreme just to test and made some real drastic changes with custom sliders, took them out, booted back up, the sim had returned to normal. So I'm not sure how to get it to work where the sim will look like they are supposed to without the sliders.
  • nonyabusnesnonyabusnes Posts: 52 Member
    I downloaded a sim once from ModtheSims and I had to download a lot of files, didn't even know they were sliders, it was quite an addition to the game for me.
    I don't think I can live without the posture slider. It gives certain sims extra character. Hard to explain maybe. I made myself and my partner once, and the way he stands is just so typical, couldn't make it without that slider.
    I don't think I could enjoy this game to the fullest without cc anyways.
  • CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    Since I'm a beginner when it comes to CC sliders I must ask: If you remove the them the sims return to "normal", right? It doesn't corrupt the save?
    cUrfGkA.gif
    @nonyabusnes There are a couple of body sliders I can't live without, waist and bootay. :)

@Cororon It does not corrupt the save. It just changes the appearance of the sim back to the regular slider position. At least it does in my game. I actually like it that way cause I downloaded a sim I liked that was very tall. Just take the height slider out and it makes them normal height again. :)
    @ZeeGee Thanks :smiley: That's good to know!

Now if someone invented sliders that could be used irl... It would be safer and cheaper than plastic surgery. :blush:
    cUrfGkA.gif
    Cororon wrote: »
    @ZeeGee Thanks :smiley: That's good to know!

Now if someone invented sliders that could be used irl... It would be safer and cheaper than plastic surgery. :blush:

Right?! Lol
    xD

Ah, irl sliders might be nice, my brother still calls me things like Hobbit lol
    xD

Hobbit? That's not ni... Hey, that could help your Hollywood career! :open_mouth::lol:

I wouldn't mind being two inches taller. *scratches chin*
    cUrfGkA.gif
    xD

Hobbit? That's not ni... Hey, that could help your Hollywood career! :open_mouth::lol: *

😂

I always liked being short. I got to date the tall guys AND the short guys. 😈
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    I'd like to be four inches taller. (go from 5'7" to 5'11") :mrgreen: Though my wife would probably object as she's at 4'10". Sliders IRL would be fun though.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    I'm like, 5'1" LOL I guess I'm weird, I'm not interested in anyone irl, never dated either

Only in the Sims :D lol
    I'm like, 5'1" LOL I guess I'm weird, I'm not interested in anyone irl, never dated either

That's not weird at all. I don't date and I'm happy being single. But things change with time and so do we, so I say "never say never". I used to be really scared of spiders, but now they are my best buddies. :heart: It's so cool how we can change by learning and experiencing life. :smile:

I'm 165cm, and I think that's 5'5''.
    cUrfGkA.gif

That's not weird at all. I don't date and I'm happy being single. But things change with time and so do we, so I say "never say never". I used to be really scared of spiders, but now they are my best buddies. :heart: It's so cool how we can change by learning and experiencing life. :smile:

I'm 165cm, and I think that's 5'5''.

Lol my mother and grandmother have been telling me since I was like, 13? Just wait, someone would come sweep me off my feet and I'd be all googly eyed for them, but I'm 24 now and it still hasn't happened :D but I guess that is true :)

• Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    I didn't meet @Featherbelle until I was 29... As it turns out I waited for the right person. She and I have been married 20 years now...

Now...getting back to sliders. I think I'm gonna have to look up one of the NRAAS modules and use that to increase the number of sliders visible. I think I'm missing a few that I have to put back in my game.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
    I didn't meet @Featherbelle until I was 29... As it turns out I waited for the right person. She and I have been married 20 years now...

Now...getting back to sliders. I think I'm gonna have to look up one of the NRAAS modules and use that to increase the number of sliders visible. I think I'm missing a few that I have to put back in my game.

That's sweet! :)
    I'm happy for the both of you.

Ah, I wish you luck! Not that NRAAS is very complicated, I think really the one you would need would be Mastercontroller? But it's probably better not to listen to me :D