Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which pre-made is your sim dating?

Comments

• Options
    Vicky_chingyu1023Vicky_chingyu1023 Posts: 55 Member
    I have a female Sim who is dating Yuki Behr! They are such a cute couple <3
  • Options
    bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,378 Member
    Caleb Vatore is like my premade preference for Sims 3, Christopher Steele, he somehow figures into most of my saves. Right now, he is the black sheep of the Vatore clan because he impregnated Riley, wife of powerful Eric of the Bellefleur clan...oops. That was a surprise to Eric and me, lol.

The really great mod, Wonderful Whims, has my born-in-game sim, spellcaster being smitten by Caleb...unfortunately so was her sister. :D We'll see how this plays out. I really love Caleb and the other one is Travis Scott, he's a cutie too.
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    I never usually get my sims to date premades but my sims have gotten with Don Lothario a couple times, this is from a year ago
    02-29-20-7-52-35-PM.png

My sim also dated Kaleb Vatore once but that didn't end so well..
    08-27-20-8-49-46-PM.png
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    edited February 2021
    Morgan is married to the founder of a recent legacy i am playing. I also plan on making another sim get with caleb. I should probably boarden my horizons a little bit. I feel like there might be other good candidates that i dont know about yet since i dont pay much care to premades.
  • Options
    mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,882 Member
    edited February 2021
    RoboticHat wrote: »

He stopped being Father Winter upon joining the household. We decided he needed to be a wealthy retired Santa who spends his time writing children's books and his memoirs.

@mightysprite This is so adorable! I never even considered trying to add Father Winter to a household. Did he still have a job after that? (before becoming a bestselling author)

No, and he is only a dabbler in writing so far. He briefly tried being a part-time babysitter for fun, but it was too tiring. No one in the household will ever have to work again unless they want to.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    edited February 2021
    Tina Tinker's wife Yasemin had been disappearing for hours at a time several nights a week and coming home dramatic, distant and confused which left Tina wondering about her own life. She didn't have the courage to confront Yasemin about where she's been spending her time or why she's so emotional and upset but Tina did find something else...or rather someone else. Little does she know her new boyfriend is also the same man Yasemin has been sneaking off to see. And why is Yasemin so unhappy after seeing him?

NgLnfxb.png
  • Options
    TammorsTammors Posts: 357 Member
    L. Faba is the only premade that any of my sims got into a serious relationship, BUT I have had them date several pre-mades to get through the 🐸🐸🐸🐸 quest, where they need to kiss several other sims and have 8 lovers. They tend to go for the characters that are good-looking, hang out in the same places my sims do, and are easy to get the romance meter up on.

A few that have dated several of my sims include Bella Goth, Paolo, Brittany, and some girl who wears a red/white gingham dress like Maryann from Gilligan's Island.

Morgyn is pretty flirty too, but I don't think if any of my sims dated him. (But maybe that's because he only flirts with my sims that are in happy marriages, and I didn't have the heart to break them up ? )

• Options
    GooseyGoosey Posts: 317 Member
    edited May 2022

Post edited by Goosey on

Gentlemen, from this day forward... you will all refer to me by the name... Betty... myahhahah!
  • Options
    DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member

In the Ancient Bloodline, my founder of the coven, Seth Bradley, is dating Morgyn Ember.
    icmOJ1w.png

And in the NSB Legacy, my alien sim, Jakob Sixam, married Johnny Zest.
    GLDUGEy.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Vlad, for some reason, it's always Vlad. He's a character and he makes...Vladdy babies I guess. My sim Agatha was made for a vampire legacy, and even though she had many options, she decided to (autonomously!) woohoo with her chosen vampire man. Of course risky came to bite me in the butt lol. Vlad for a while was married to a human women, Zoe Patel I think, but she's dead now and Agatha is planning a wedding.

Their daughter, Morana, is also planning a wedding with her wife Iliana, who's the daughter of Don Lothario and Lilith Vatore.

In another save, my sim is married to the ghost dude from Windenburg, Bertrand (?) and her sister is married to his ex-wife Mimsy. They have triplets ;-;
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    In one save my sim (not don lothario, mind you) got with and impregnated all of the Caliente women. One had twins, another had TRIPLETS and the last one had twins again. Imagine having 7 kids oml AND THEY WERE ALL MARRIED (And if you're wondering yes everyone was moved into other houses.) But still. He also got bigamously married ( thanks MCCC) to all of them, which failed when I had Katrina bring them all over (my sim, the Caliente girls, their kids, and their husbands. It was hilarious and then i lit a fire in the house and took out everyone Child-Elder since thats who can die from fire. The rest were taken away as they are when their parents die.
  • Options
    boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    OMG, I love all the anwers. xD
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,922 Member
    From my own sims, so far only 3 has dated a premade :)

My sim Tessa, married Wolfgang Munch
    1GZMMu7.jpg
    Tessa'a brother Ted dated, and later married, Bella Goth.
    TGQXkEs.jpg
    My current challenge sim, Melody, is datin (very much only dating as teens) Malcolm Langraab
    aya8diW.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    Mine is just about to marry Joaquin Le Chien but she is having a seedy affair with Brant Hecking haha. What about you guys?

I thought Brant was gay. I guess he could be bisexual...
  • Options
    wylmite1986wylmite1986 Posts: 1,771 Member
    Depending on what type of Sim I make, I normally have them go for any of the following three, Salim, Marcus or J Huntington. Sometimes someone way different if I want to change it up. But for me I have a hard time trying to find someone who isn't afraid of commitment. Are there any Sims made without that trait?
    sims_zpswwzalnus.jpg
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Wolfgang Munch
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    My sims always seem to get flirty with Paka'a Uha. Ive married him twice now!
    Once to another mermaid and they have 2 daughters in Sulani and then I married her to a spellcaster in Windenburg (I wanted babies so Paka became trans....besides I always put him/her in heels anyways coz I feel like they would really rock them!). They currently have twin toddlers, another one on the way and their cat just had kittens too!

Oh, and I have a couple in a haunted house who are both having an affair with Guidry behind each others backs! That ghost is a real player!
  • Options
    lilypadmeulinlilypadmeulin Posts: 1,655 Member
    One of my sims is pregnant from Baako Jang...
  • Options
    Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,085 Member
    edited February 2021
    My simself ended up with Liberty Lee. They're now married with twins a boy and a girl.

• Options
    Storylady70Storylady70 Posts: 123 Member
    Aleki Akana after I changed his walk he was perfect!!!
  • Options
    BastetBastet Posts: 56 Member
    The most eligible bachelor of forgotten hollow, Vlad Straud <3 I also make them date Bjorn Bjergsen, Wolfgang or Lucas Munch if Vlad's already taken. Blonds always have more fun in my saves ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  • Options
    Bookworm2009189Bookworm2009189 Posts: 44 Member
    I like to marry Johnny Zest. We have to steal his genes!
    file:///C:/Users/julia/Documents/Electronic%20Arts/The%20Sims%204/Screenshots/02-16-21_4-07-58%C2%A0PM.png
  • Options
    MelbaMelba Posts: 1 New Member
    Johnny Zest :D
  • Options
    kiwi84kiwi84 Posts: 1,087 Member
    My sims always end up dating Caleb
  • Options
    GrimlyFiendishGrimlyFiendish Posts: 718 Member
    edited February 2021
    Grim, by far the Hottest sim alive, one of my sims is married to him and raising his kids.

Hot Floaty Boi. B)

I've had him in my game for almost a year now. I made his wife immortal so they can just keep having kids, because they seem to want to do that on a regular basis. I'm currently at 21 living children with another 10 or so that have passed on over time. Best. Sim. EVER!

Occult Simmer (All Occult All The Time)

Female Simmer from Australia (she/her)

I had one of my Sims marry the Grim Reaper & now they have a lot of kids.