Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited February 2021
    Played in Hidden Springs

Lucy gave birth, however, she ended up with twins. The boy is named Ivan and the girl is named Greta. Neither are Witches. Maxmillian got promoted, on the same day Lucy gave birth to the twins, and Granny Shue died
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • SprottenhamSprottenham Posts: 1,140 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Kkffoo It seems like just recently I was in your situation about pictures. Gives us something to look forward to when you can, though. The Davies family seems like a ... fun family. ;)

@emorill Oh, nice hot air balloon trip.

I like the pillow fight. That does not seem to be an option in my game (or maybe I just haven't found it). I think the sims 2 had it? But that, along with having sims jump in the sofa and making paper planes of the newspaper no one reads anyway, is one of those small unimportant things I miss in this game. :p
    th1das9.png
    Sub blogs: #01 Sunset Valley. #02: Lake Onebega #03: Sprottenham #04: Bewickton
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,713 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Fortunately, that wasn't a fire. Freeing a genie means 1. freezing the lamp in the refrigerator, 2. heating the lamp in the oven (that's what produced that sparkly glow) and 3. taking the lamp underground into the catacombs, which results in the usual being mauled by bears/fried by skeletons, etc.
    You are right, with a decent stove, it's really hard to get any fires at all.

@bekkasan Thanks a lot for the lovely comments.
    Yes, I liked the world, but didn't feel like putting the amount of work you need to set it up at that time. You have to be in just the right mood for that :smile:
    You are right, SP is usually quite good at pairing up couples. When I was at university, I noticed that Kristoffer Sekemoto and Judith Lucas didn't know each other at all (they weren't even acquaintances), which was a bit surprising, as both grew up in the first crater, but probably the reason why they didn't get paired. Kristoffer had gone to Art School with Yusun Ikida though, his then girlfriend, but she is mean-spirited (the neighbor Rowan and Spiros never invite :lol: ), so no surprise that this found an untimely end. And when Kristoffer and Judith met at university, they quickly became besties and interested in more than that. That seemed to have carried over to LL when they returned home. Which surprised me somewhat, as relationships like those often enough get dropped on return.
    Yes, it's a roomy "shack". It has the requisite cracks in ceilings and walls though, so I hope the whole thing doesn't crumble on me. I'm a bit wary, which is why it had still been unused until now.

@DivaDoodle Thank you. Ah, Retuner. What would we do without you? I'll go have a look.
    Yes, Aiden is "special". I think he's specially dead in my Moonlight Falls game :lol: . He and my main character there didn't like each other at all, but I think he got staked by the Helsings (SP story module) and then died of old age.
    As I said, I wanted to wrap up my Lunar Lakes game for the time being. Deanna and Leonel both aged up to children, and here are just a few random pics for the - momentary - end. Sorry for the dark pics, but it was late at night and I wanted to just wrap everything up.

Helga and her husband Eric only moved across the road from Helga's parents' house. Which is probably the reason why she spent that much time with mom and dad even after she had allegedly moved out :lol: . Anyway, here's their house.
    9qPOLbw.jpg
    NAiQxrG.jpg
    Did I mention they actually have a child? No? Well, I did now :smile: .

Given there aren't too many distractions in that house yet, Spiros was the first to notice the bot building station. On Cronor, where he had to hide his military affiliation, he was actually quite advanced in his career as a technician in the bot arena. I guess he's overjoyed that the somewhat backwater Lunar Lakes will now make its first steps into the new age.
    GiSsN0b.jpg
    However, does anyone have an idea what this thought bubble means? I don't have a clue.
    qDojMcl.jpg
    For two people, it's just the right size, don't you think?
    eLpiTRf.jpg
    OK, j/k. By the way, the house fits Sunset Valley's empty Summer Hill Court lot (after you obliterate that pesky horse rabbithole) much better, because there, it has the best views. Here in LL, the edge of cliff is a bit too far away. Oh well, you can't have everything.

Good-bye Lunar Lakes, welcome Sunset Valley.
    Yeah, the aesthetics are a bit of a contrast. That's where Helga's half brother (another of Lucas' sons) lives, btw.
    8q47gYJ.jpg
    I still don't know how that console works with that old TV, but hey, we have fun, haven't we?
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,765 Member
    Langerak Family Update

FZHtlOs.jpg
    Melanie making breakfast.

zQU47W3.jpg
    Then, she had a talk with Ariana about the deed to the house and her final wishes for it.

sAzYHXP.jpg
    Like her grandmother before her, Melanie started the money tree garden at the new house. Now I don't know if I'll always plant money trees, but I want to have some plants.

tisgR7G.jpg
    Ariana threw a campaign party where she talked with Jon Lessen.

taAM8tO.jpg
    Then, she got to know Hal Breckenridge.

qsja42I.jpg
    Dwight had to miss the party since he had to work. However, he did get promoted.

iOIOOsc.jpg
    Quinton spent most of the party trying to teach Robert to walk.

571C5y9.jpg
    Daisy also had to miss the party as she had school but she showed up in time to do her homework.

57VlXaK.jpg
    Dwight needed someone to question so he could write a report for work.

Q0JW4qD.jpg
    But he got distracted by an old dusty lamp that Melanie had bought. He was surprised when this happened to him.

6kpJzVQ.jpg
    A genie appeared and told Dwight he would grant him anything he desired. He also said that any member of the family could make a wish but they would only get three as a household, not as individuals.

Vxzm9lV.jpg
    Dwight made his wish and was immediately bathed in the ancient magic of the genie. Unfortunately, his wish for a longer life didn't work and he will still die in about a week or so.

***I was actually wrong, I have two surprise guests appearing in my updates. In this one, I had the genie. In the next, it'll be someone familiar to most of you.
    Langerak Family Update

0wtes6o.jpg
    The family ate their breakfast together. Robert was downstairs playing when he got hungry so Ariana fed him. It's her legs in this photo.

P6oB4US.jpg
    Abed Ossam (I used a generator site for genie names) recharged his magic so Melanie gave her request.

kPUGsyn.jpg
    This wish worked and Christian Jones was brought back to life. He seems very happy to see his favorite niece.

4eLKwrr.jpg
    Christian and Melanie had a nice chat about how the family had changed since he died. Luckily, there wasn't a lot to tell him as he wasn't gone too long.

8J2iUnC.jpg
    Ariana finished teaching Robert how to walk. Now it'll be time to teach him to talk.

B6RFkwb.jpg
    Quinton decided to brush up on his painting skills from college. He was more focused on the musical aspects of art but he can still paint better than some Sims. However, Emily will always have him beat as she painted masterpieces that could sell near $3000 a painting.

K8Tf4ep.jpg
    Christian wanted to do some shopping and out of all the fancy vehicles he could choose from, he chose Quinton's motorcycle.

WUS6Vm5.jpg
    His trip around the town led him to check out the alchemy store. Riverview had just opened one up around the time the family moved here and Christian always enjoyed the one in Sunset Valley. He was a bit shocked when he saw one of the elixirs so he immediately bought it.

WszdSMB.jpg
    And then, he threw it at his feet and then the following happened...

3JPaGIQ.jpg
    Christian's youth was restored to him, although he doesn't look like himself here. However, I made him over to be in line with his young adult appearance. (Not pictured because I forgot to take one)

3b5IYps.jpg
    Christian is in this photo of Quinton teaching Robert to talk but it's not the best quality look at him.

***Decided against playing tonight but will play tomorrow. I think tonight, I'm just going to read some DC Comics from the 1980's and then maybe watch some Sims YouTube videos.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle Your Mai sounds like a wonderful cat and you and Mai must have had a very close bond. :heart: My Smokey was probably the closest bond I've had with any of the cats that have owned me over the years. He was a very loving lap cat and would meow at me when I got home from work and jump up on my chair until I would sit down and let him sit in my lap for a bit. He would always come find me if he wanted snuggle time.

@HillyBeth Bummer the aging is glitched. I hope you get it worked out.

@Sleepstar Congrats on the twins. Great names! Poor Granny Shue. I got notice she is putting the moves on Bruce Chesterfield in my save. :lol: I need to check my settings as she is elder and he is an Adult and they are not supposed to be able to become RI.

@Turjan I started messing with Supernatural Island so I could at least play a little when my brain is too tired to deal with my stories. I do love building and find it relaxing. I have not put myself on a deadline to get it finished so am just enjoying seeing how things turn out. The festival is talking the longest. I knew it would though having to go back and forth between seasons to establish each one. I've finally completed summer and started fall last night. Still adding a few things to the common season.
    I've enjoyed your updates from Lunar Lakes and seeing the unique builds and houses makes me want to explore it again. Too many ideas and not enough time! :grin:
    I don't recall seeing that thought bubble before. I don't have a clue! I even googled it but didn't get a hit.
    Look forward to more from SV.

@Brandontaylor Sad that Melanie is already thinking about when she will be gone. Better to be a little prepared though.
    Looks like a rainy party.
    Congrats to Dwight on his promotion.
    Well bummer the wish didn't work. He should get an extra wish then!
    Awesome that it worked bringing Christian back.
    He looks so cute on Quinton's motorcycle.
    He looks even better with the effect of the potion.

Jamie finally got Sari to be friends. No more hissing. I love the expression on Jamie's face. Now, if he could just get Rebecca to sit in his lap! :grin:
    50919204402_2f879ac177_o.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @Turjan

Ah, I see yeah usually have decent fridges in my
    game.

@DivaDoodle

Enjoyed the recent update, I usually play with no
    sounds so don't hear their laughs haha.

@Tamijo

Thank you, enjoyed the update

@Sprottenham

Enjoyed the update

@Brandontaylor

Great update

@bekkasan

I loved that Jamie photo, such a lovely smile he has.
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,404 Member
    I would have slept a lot better last night if my brain wasn't trying to compose Baroque piano pieces all night. And I'm not even a composer...let alone a good one.
    Screenshot-28.jpg
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Turjan hahaha Ayden is specially dead in your game, huh?! well, he is So special! :D
    Your lunar lake houses look amazing! I really like the whole look of lunar lakes!
    No I have never seen that thought bubble. maybe something to do with lunar lakes? lunar jelly fish? :D

@Brandontaylor You mean the longer life Did work for Dwight?!!! *crosses fingers* :smiley:
    That genie is awesome! look at that light roaring out of his mouth! Are you going to add him to the family? I like his shoes! I wish I had slippers like that! :D
    lol hellyea Christian! ride that hog!

@bekkasan oh Smokey sounds devine! I love meowzers so much! we've had so many lovely ones over our years as well! Awwww Jamie! <3 that smile!

@Silverofdreams30 Oh interesting! I have recently gone to ear buds so I can hear even More of the back ground sounds along with their voices! I just wish I could tune out the video game sounds LOL Glad you enjoyed the update Thank you! :)
    edited February 2021
    105 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 House of Love <3

Quigley had a wonderful time on his school field trip to Oscars Outdoor Theater! This field trip reminded him of his wishes to learn and play the guitar, to help his LTW!

Tristan comes to compliment his playing!
    "That sounded lovely, Quigley! I think you may have some real talent there!" Tristan says. He has already mastered the guitar as he is a virtuoso!
    jMHWp9r.jpg
    zv4THwA.jpg

"Thanks! That means a lot coming from you, Tristan! Will you go into music as a career?"
    "Yes it's been my passion since I was a little boy," says Tristan
    oCfbCJG.jpg
    ''I thought your passion was Tula! Are you married yet?'' asks Quigley
    "haha she IS my passion! No, we wait till we are adults. You know Dante! He wants her to complete school, before she gets the wishes for children! I do as well, it's important to us!" says Tristan
    cinD39I.jpg
    rlAiRpT.jpg
    "Ah!" thinks Quigley, " I will contemplate this, it is an interesting thought."
    They chitchat and then Quigley notices the time, and they say their goodbyes.

Victor has brought home Oakley and all come to greet her!
    ZbmrbF9.jpg
    sorry about the hideous lighting! (I was surprised to see a group of 5 conversing since @Karritz had mentioned it seemed rare! This is the first time I have seen it, in my games, as well.)

'Ah, good! Fern has arrived! Quigley will be pleased!" thinks Max. He knows Quigley had a lonely start in this currant timeline, so Max welcomes all the love that comes his sons way!
    29JnGBz.jpg

The night is full of peace and quiet sleep.

Quigley and Fern wake early from their cozy sleeping bags, and Quigley asks her to watch the stars.
    bMac275.jpg

Cutest thing ever!
    v376yH6.jpg
    xJWA4Gc.jpg
    OMR7CFa.jpg
    kUhF9rp.jpg
    vy6v5NX.jpg

Fern thinks Quigley is wonderful, and smooches him. While Victor dreams of science, and Oakley dreams of moving in, Non stop! lol :D Yes I see it Oakley! Never fear!
    uS2SAqS.jpg

"Watcher I don't like it when my children wish for something, and you let them have it, then they ignore it! That is wasteful!" says Belinda
    OxjGXVE.jpg
    I agree!
    hciptwX.jpg
    that's more like it! Good Mama, Belinda!

"Faelie, this has been such a nice long honeymoon! Are you ready to go back to work today?"
    MR8RGW1.jpg
    R8x5eaI.jpg
    "No Max"
    FtODQFY.jpg

Max contemplates, he likes for Faelie to be happy!
    "Ah, Aha! If we were to retire, we can honeymoon the rest of our lives ... ''
    rmrW1Si.jpg
    "And have All that we dream of, living in our new house,
    The House of Love, where we got engaged!"
    cX168nP.jpg
    "And there would be room for Quigley's dear Fern, if she wishes ... ''
    QCKwMe7.jpg

''Watcher, this is the kind of morning I want Every day" Victor tells me.
    7IYpRAY.jpg
    MedBxPo.jpg
    Ok I need to find you a house ... or maybe ... hmm, I do wish to know Oakley better!

The school bus and carpools come, and oh! Faelie wasn't kidding! She does Not proceed to her car pool! I reset her and she now wishes to join the medical career! So of course I let her!
    jzBLKz7.jpg
    Faelie's happy face when she quits!
    H2qi5rY.jpg
    And as soon as she lands her new job, she is Very Happy!
    2e34qVP.jpg
    Ah, but of course! Clever girl! Yes she just got the wish!

The the Alarm sounds for a building disaster! :open_mouth: At Amelina's Bistro!
    hopsWpp.jpg
    The main gasline burst, and is leaking flammable gas!
    R1Gh2zk.jpg

So many people from town come to freak out!
    "Please save my Bistro!" laments Amelina
    DyXzYDY.jpg
    And my favorites are here to help with freaking out!
    Dante
    ieITaml.jpg
    Tulip
    7DqBECv.jpg
    Louise
    Se2BA7f.jpg
    and Marigold
    D9xFINa.jpg
    The girls are Very upset since they work there!
    But brave Victor is very good at his job and completes the rescue with an A+!
    And he earns the Firefighter of the Year Award!

Max gets a promotion to Top Researcher! and is Very happy!
    UrwN7W3.jpg
    ERcHWeP.jpg
    He rushes home to tell Faelie.
    "I'm so proud of you Maxy!" says Faelie
    fZi4W27.jpg

Hello! Victor comes rushing home, instead of returning to the Fire Station!
    cXdbpAi.jpg
    TUdkluB.jpg
    "Oakley! Oh honey! I don't want you to work at that dangerous place! Can you be happy as a painter or gardener instead?" Victor is feverish with worry for her after today!
    reCdmdN.jpg
    "Oh Hon, please don't worry, there is no way I would ever work there, it might wreck my manicure!"
    "Oh thank God!'' Victor is so relieved!
    Qdgmtb0.jpg
    KqRSTBs.jpg

LOL aren't you going back to your job, Victor?
    n2p8Wzw.jpg
    iXhaB9q.jpg
    OsptAwG.jpg
    I was just on my break, Watcher! says Victor

Max says ''Darling, I think when we move, we should bring Victor with us. Danny has been such a gracious host, but it's time His home life returns to normal!''
    TafiBhB.jpg
    "Excellent idea Maxy! And when Victor and Oakley are well established, we can help them find a nice home!"
    IUGQs5Y.jpg
    4f3VdMM.jpg

"You'll never guess what I did today, Maxy!" says Faelie "I got a job at the hospital!"
    yuMS5oP.jpg
    pI07DTy.jpg

''And as soon as I walked out the door, I got the wish for us to have our first born!"
    qj9Jnoo.jpg
    "oh my beautiful wife! That is very happy news for me!" says Max
    nYpHlI8.jpg

They all give their thanks to sweet Danny & Belinda for hosting them until their house was ready. And make their move to their very own home!
    "Good Luck my dear friends! " says Danny, as he waves goodbye.
    pgF6RE6.jpg
    Good ol Danny! <3

Even through the move, Victor and Oakey remain on their date! He askes her to move in, and Oakey is Very happy to share a home with him!
    Victor stares at her and becomes very shy.
    CRGfRyC.jpg
    OiSdtlP.jpg

"Oakley, I ..."
    o1hg431.jpg
    s67JCNa.jpg
    3WpPjrs.jpg

Oakley gives him courage.
    QXkifBw.jpg
    B7YMVJ9.jpg

and the emboldened man gets on bended knee to fetch that diamond he found for her!
    K7wou8h.jpg
    "Let's marry, Oakley!" Victor blurts out! He is not one for flowery words, but Oakley knows his heart, and it's a very good heart!
    mvPD98F.jpg
    n8OKHoA.jpg
    PKtrkdf.jpg

"Oh Maxy, we're finally here at our house of love! Where you asked me to marry you!"
    8MVcV8W.jpg
    5oR1FTn.jpg

Good dreams tonight!
    VdPBl3q.jpg
    pzaXtTs.jpg
    This house must have Very strong Love Juju!

Quigley wakes very early, from a wonderful dream, and a wish to have Fern move in!
    uVlQQyM.jpg

lnJgs0c.jpg

Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 15 – The Trade Station

Music
    Greg Preston’s Diary 23th of September 2725 AD
    I sold a few items I brough with me at the market square (*)
    Yesterday I met with the other six members of the Ent Council. A very interesting experience. We all discussed what have happened in the community since the spring meeting. Basically, the only difficulty the mountain village have is to produce enough food. There was a massive interest from the Council to discuss how we could deliver more and faster.

UgIQDxa.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 27th of September 2725 AD
    With Greg traveling, I took the responsibility to guide and teach the students, this was actually a very fun period for me, spending more time with them.

KloWPuq.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 29th of September 2725 AD
    Yesterday I had a meeting with Queny Wilson, the Council member responsible for production and food supply in the village. She suggested that her department of the council could set up a trade station in the river settlement. The benefits of the Mountain village were obvious, with a monthly pickup of good in “The River Settlement” they would get fresh delivery of fish, eggs and other good we could supply.
    For us this would mean a job for the person working at the trade station and often better prices. I immediately agreed.
    The trade caravan and thereby the station would have to close down if there was snow, so we expected 8-10 deliveries a year.

I will leave today, with four workers sent with me to construct the station.

MUXkTne.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 3rd of October 2725 AD
    Just arrived back today. Jenny came over and told me that that everything was fine in our settlement and that the students have behaved perfectly in my absence. Later we had a brief discussion about the trade station and we agreed that it would be best to let Charles get the job, at least the first few months. We feared how they could otherwise survive the winter.

eq8OUwE.jpg

Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    The builders have left our settlement and Charles has opened the trade station. I am very glad Greg have given this opportunity to my son. The first job Charles got was packing a shipment of fish from Greg’s household. The students carried the fish over, then Charles salted some, other would be delivered fresh in sealed river water containers.

UaZXTTQ.jpg

Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    I really came to like Greg a lot, maybe I’m getting a bit attracted to him actually. Don’t really know if my feelings are mutual. Greg is a very serious man, hard to read his feelings.

sU24llu.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Report to St. John’s Educational Foundation – October 2725
    Just wanted to make a quick note that the two girls Elea Helsby and Myra Frances is now getting along much better than before, sometimes they even share a meal together at the patio.

rK1HJg8.jpg

Editorial:
    Economy after this episode:
    Greg Preston household: Cash 7.639 – Net Worth 27.926
    Jenny Richards household: Cash 8.365 – Net Worth 16.203
    Michiko Vaughan household: Cash 986 – Net Worth 7.683 (Charles get 160-200$/month working at the trade station)

Goods sold in the Mountain Village.
    Greg’s household sold 4 gem stones and 2 furs, most expensive a diamond worth 182$ and a Chipmunk fur worth 121$, total sales about 440$
    Jenny sold a book worth 40$
    Michiko sold a book and some salted fish combined worth 63$

The trade station is a consignment store. Interactions will not be auto as I want to control what and when they sell. “The community Elders” will also control who will work there.
    If someone will no longer be allowed to work there, I will give the person the previous occupation back - typically during winter close down, but also If the “Elders” prefer to change who works there.

Charles fixed the typewriter but kept the laptop.
    Still no reacted to the plants in the community lot.

The two scenes in Ent was staged, everything else auto.

comments

@Turjan:
    Hilarious those plants.
    Really like those futuristic houses, did not expect to, but may eventually have to get that future expo, although it will not be while I am on the “River Settlement”

@DivaDoodle
    Almost a bit too much air-guitar in my save atm.
    Comments to you story at you site.

@Brandontaylor
    I don’t like the money tree, they are somehow too strange to fit in a beautiful garden.

Quinton spent most of the party trying to teach Robert to walk
    Kinda antisocial behaviour but than again have to bring up the kind nicely.

Dwight made his wish and was immediately bathed in the ancient magic of the genie. Unfortunately, his wish for a longer life didn't work and he will still die in about a week or so.
    O bummer, such an important miss :|

This wish worked and Christian Jones was brought back to life. He seems very happy to see his favorite niece
    Good news for Christian, but sad for Dwight, if only he had died a few weeks early, he might have made it back.

Ariana finished teaching Robert how to walk. Now it'll be time to teach him to talk.
    Lovely catch with Abed Ossam having a drink in the background, like those photos with several layers happening at the same time. Like the last one with Christian coming down the stairs as a background of the “main situation” with Quinton teaching Robert.

@Silverofdreams30: Thanks

The trade station is a two-store stone building, the first stone building in the settlement. Upstairs is a small bedroom, in case the trader what to stay the night before returning to the mountain village.

Qcaslsy.jpg

The members and responsibilities of the Council.

5k7Ziwu.jpg

I am aware of the error in "counsil" but will keep to save time
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited February 2021
    Played in Hidden Springs

Greta and Ivan aged up after learning the main toddler skills. Greta resembles her mother while Ivan resembles his father. I also found some horrifying quality apples in Lucy's Inventory, so I got her to plant them (At the moment I'm planting an apple orchard)
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • KkffooKkffoo Posts: 51 Member
    James Davies, single parent and ardent bodger.
    The tv doesn't work, why pay for a repair when you can poke around yourself? Especially as it's *educational* for the girls to learn how to use the fire extinguisher

50925966166_8c29d176fd_h.jpg

Got a handy fire-fighter to visit, why not get *all* the fires sorted at once, this is the height of efficiency!

50926094822_82d3f9faf0_h.jpg

Needing to meet a few friends in the neighbourhood? Heave the singed cooker into the front yard. The rain will wash away the soot and in no time at all you be cooking tasty pancakes in the bracing open air. Nothing breaks the ice like a quick hose down with an unruly fire appliance, and those friendly neighbours will surely be waving their hellos from now on.

50926090167_883104d983_k.jpg

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    Hey everyone. :) I'm SO far behind on comments. :confounded: I've just had a lot going on and I've been writing and playing every spare minute I get. :kissing_heart:
    My eyes have been giving me grief again too so I've had to step away from the computer more often then I'd like. :(

Anyhoo,

@Turjan It's been great to see you post more lately and I've been enjoying your posts. :blush:
    I love this picture. <3
    JSoYnvD.jpg
    Oh and this picture cracked me up! :lol:
    mLPOL5q.jpg
    Ah, the air balloon, also known as "The Great Disappointment!". Ahem. Lovely pics though :smile: . Do you have to edit those night pics or do you use settings that allow you to use them as is?
    ^Right!? :joy: MAJOR disappointment! To the point it was asinine! :confounded:
    I didn't edit the nighttime pic at all. :) I have a lighting mod in and the "realistic clouds" mod, that's it. I'm glad to hear it looked so great because the Windows 10 updates have made so many other things look awful in my game. :cry: Oh well, I gotta deal with it.
    Watching Grim pillow fight is very entertaining. :lol: It's been a while since I've seen him in my game.
    Thank you for the comments. <3
    So that's what the Omni plant does!? :open_mouth: I haven't gardened long enough to see. :p

@AlexaKry Your story is great! :star:
    Not really??? Moonlight Falls capital letters M and F are censored?????
    ^Yuuuuup. Don't even get me started with all the lame things they censor here and then allow certain curse words. :unamused: I could tell you in a PM why they censor M-F- if you're really curious. :lol: But I think you've probably figured it out already. ;)

@DivaDoodle LOVED your posts! <3:lol::blush:
    I'm so excited to see Victor finding love. <3<3 Oakley is a very pretty fairy. :) Watching him fight fire! :love:
    Quigley and Fern love. <3<3 Awww!
    emorrill great pics! Seb is handsome! The air balloon pics, the toasting so so good!
    ^Thank you sweet lady. <3
    Uh oh, I spot Max in the white coat again. :smirk::love::lol:;)
    Victor running towards Oakley in his fireman garb... sigh. So romantic. <3 Yay they're engaged! :smiley:

@Tamijo I must say it's nice to see some color back on Michiko and Charles faces. :relieved: They've sure had a rough go of it, bless their hearts. (Is there a doctor around in the mountain village? ;) )
    I wonder if Charles has a little crush on Myra and she be like: :grimace::lol:
    I loved Myra's letter to her mom. <3 So she's fallen in love with John huh? This will be interesting. :smirk:
    Thanks for the comments. :)
    More food is good. :yum: (And of course for survival. ;) )
    Charles will be manning the trade station huh?
    Ooooohhh Michiko has feelings for Greg!? :smiley: You know I love any kind of romance in a story. ;)
    I like how Greg is the only one with a Fall/Maple leaf in his picture, as opposed to a Sun in the others. :blush: That's what I'd prefer! I love Fall. <3

@Nikkei_Simmer Happy Birthday to River. :grin: She's a woman now and I know Haruo is excited about that. :smirk:
    I would have slept a lot better last night if my brain wasn't trying to compose Baroque piano pieces all night. And I'm not even a composer...let alone a good one.
    ^LOL! :lol: You crack me up!
    I still wish I could play piano well and properly...

@CravenLestat I dunno if you'll see this, but I wanted to wish you a very Happy (Belated) Birthday! :star: I hope you're doing well.

@ZhakiraP All of your sims are so stunning! And you really know how to style them too. :star:

@bekkasan Wow you can hardly see those ghost babies in the crib! :open_mouth::lol:
    That cabin is really cute, but yeah...I'd be freaking out over the cracked and rusty tub and slivering toilet seat. :lol:
    I went on a hunt for alphafen's lot and found it. :) I'm gonna try out one of @Karritz 's roller coaster lots as well.
    Thanks for the sweet comments on my recent post. <3
    Not necessarily the face you want if the scene is sad or upsetting. That is when I resort to nraas animator for the trouble maker sims faces. :lol:
    ^Indeed. In this case it was a joyful scene. :blush: So his face was accurate - which I used Animator for - but he wouldn't LOOK at the couple! Like his head was glued to the ceiling with that derp face, never moving, and it was driving me insane! :grimace: Finally I gave up on him and didn't have his face in any of the pics except for one. :lol:
    Adorable kitty playing with a ball of foil! :love: I've taken so many pictures of the cats playing and frolicking in my game too. :blush:
    Aww, that pic of Jamie holding Sari. Adorable! <3 Love his cute smile and I love his sweater. :blush:
    Now, if he could just get Rebecca to sit in his lap! :grin:
    ^HA HA! :joy: (Sorry, didn't mean to laugh so loud!) That would be nice. :smirk::p

@GraceyManor It looks like someone used the Vanderburg Mansion as a base for that white house, but, anyway, it's lovely. <3
    Gosh Ryan looks so hot in this picture. :love:
    Screenshot-8.jpg
    Don't even check that "you know what" blog. It's not worth your time or energy. They don't know any of us from Adam so what they say is meaningless. {{{Hug}}}

@Silverofdreams30 Hey girl. <3 Pretty shot of Bridgeport. I'm glad you've been able to play again. :)
    Lovely shots, the air balloon ones are beautiful.
    ^Thank you. <3

@Sprottenham Thank you for the nice comment. :)
    I like the pillow fight. That does not seem to be an option in my game (or maybe I just haven't found it). I think the sims 2 had it? But that, along with having sims jump in the sofa and making paper planes of the newspaper no one reads anyway, is one of those small unimportant things I miss in this game. :p
    ^Oh my goodness you have NO idea how much I miss all those small, unimportant things in Sims 2 that they didn't include in 3 too!!! I miss a lot of the romantic interactions from 2 that they didn't add into 3 as well, that was disappointing. Sims 2 romance was freaking HOT! :mrgreen: (The couch makeout, oh my!) and those cut scenes with the First Kiss and Hot Tub woohoo...I miss those as well. :blush:

@Brandontaylor Lol! Daisy looks like she's about to kill someone for making her do homework! :lol:
    Genie! :smiley: Sweet! Bummer Dwight didn't get his wish for a longer life. :cry:
    Christian's youth was restored to him, although he doesn't look like himself here. However, I made him over to be in line with his young adult appearance. (Not pictured because I forgot to take one)
    ^Yeah, sometimes there is a drastic difference in a teen's appearance when they age up and I don't like it. :( I don't blame you for fixing him. I wish the genetics were so much better in this game... (Don't we all? :lol: )

I'm feeling generous today. :mrgreen:

The recent scenes I've written in my story have filled me with so much happy. <3<3 One is a little dramatic and it's been super fun to write. :grin:

Here's an outtake picture from the said dramatic scene as a preview. :p And to get y'all thinking. ;):kissing_heart:

This dreamy look in Haley's eyes in between posing...I could just hear the blissful sigh. :p So I had to snap a picture.

Haley-you-know-you-like.jpg

Goddess of the Sim World: Admit it Haley, you think he's hot stuff! :smirk:

(And to dispel any worry, the drama in this scene is NOT Haley putting the moves on Shane or vice versa. NEVER! Shane is Emily's. <3 But...why is Haley talking to him? ;) I can't wait to share!)

Happy Simming everyone!
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
    @emorrill

Thank you, played a bit over the weekend it was a busy
    week. this week is not as busy so playing a bit today.
    106 The Watcher Watches: The Firestation <3 outtakes <3

Watcher doesn't think Ethereal really is into having a playboy Vampire as her RI. I like her, and want her to have someone she likes and thinks well of!

At the firestation we invite Branch over to see if Ethereal likes him
    Victor has a wish to chat about his career
    Cq39BTV.jpg
    G0IbkUf.jpg
    Ok this girl needs someone stat! Quit talking marriage to Victor! He is not going to change his mind!

Branch arrives and sees Ethereal! And is immediately struct by her beauty!
    d7O92KF.jpg

"Oh! thanks Watcher! This is an improvement!" says Ethereal "I do prefer the Fae to bitey Vampires!"
    AQwlPGD.jpg
    Yes I thought you might.
    Ethereal turns to Branch and he smiles.
    V7IMTqR.jpg
    She offers him flowers in his favorite color, although I don't know how she knew that.
    voKnrBx.jpg
    And there is attraction.
    wCBMLfr.jpg

Ethereal and Branch hit it off.
    oqXHfGK.jpg
    I38K7Hw.jpg

She is a flirt but he is flirty as well so it all works out.
    CjZczZ6.jpg
    ZlAlSwm.jpg
    EK4A9uR.jpg
    And she grabs him! Branch thinks "But what about the first date?"
    DPtx6e9.jpg

Branch emerges from the fairy house and wonders if Ethereal is over Victor.
    Does she find his slob trait as exciting as Victor's brave trait?
    CVXYEuc.jpg
    She does!
    tDNgEa0.jpg

And he chats to her while he dances, and she parties in the fairy house!
    "I like vacations!"
    OtG1Lb3.jpg
    "I like fried chicken!"
    TDNo5zq.jpg
    "That Wikerman tattoo guy is here, from the Salon across the street"
    GHalBP3.jpg

What's that? Victor investigates!
    Wikerman says "Oh we're having a slow day, so I came over to use your computer."
    ARN3ob6.jpg
    "I take over for Baylee, when she wants to work the kissing booth" Ah, ok.

Victor calls Oakley to come over, and he decides to do the fairy pester. He twirls into fairy form,
    wLjx48T.jpg
    and buzzes about her!
    16t1mJS.jpg
    DJxRfyN.jpg
    WEKfgQi.jpg
    ZcQ0EW2.jpg
    The Fae like this sort of play!

Victor has to leave because of a small house fire at Musa and Bianca's house!
    "I was just lighting incense!" says Musa
    RTV62a4.jpg
    Hp9p7qp.jpg
    Victor quickly puts the fire out, not much damage, fortunately!

And since Oakley and he are on a date, She came along with him, to watch from the sidewalk where it's safe!
    1ernvXL.jpg
    "Victor, can I honk the horn and sound the siren?" she asks
    "Of course, hon!"
    oZUoSov.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Tamijo Great update! I hope Greg and Michiko become close!

@Kkffoo yay pics!!! LOL at your commentary! :D love your post!

@emorrill sorry about your eyes! I have my laptop on the kitchen table poised so I can see my japanes maple with the bird feeders, and the bird bath beyond. I arranged it this way so that I can do the close work then look far away, as instructed by the eye doc, seems to help! Hope you get relief Soon! (((hugs)))

Thank you I am so glad you loved my posts! that means a lot! it's safe to love Max in his White Coat, as it's the Scientist job and everything is sterile in the clean room, no germs! :D:D

The fire fighters uniform is too sexy! I should make it Victor's everyday outfit! :D

LOVE your pic of Haley! she is thinking please please please thinking of her guy! and Good you said she is not thinking about Shane! We couldn't ever be able to get over that!!!

I can't wait for the Update!!!
    I am planning a short save in between of my generation save, this is based on the phone game
    "Love island the game" not on the reality show itself cause I like the game more.
    I won't control the characters ( similar to you @DivaDoodle, but only when they are going to do a
    a challenge in simsway.

So this sim is my main character, Rina Adams.
    She's going to stay with 7 other sims in a villa for a few days, and they have to be paired up.

rDcN0oJ.jpg

Having a bit of issues with pictures not loading again but I'm going to do feedback the best I can.

@DivaDoodle Glad to hear that Max thinks of Quigley as his son.
    Yeah Victor, fix the stereo.
    Great update!

Page 4124

@Turjan I like that Cliff's real name is Elvis.
    Natural cook is a decent trait to get.
    I pause too much trying to keep my Sims in line with what I want. Sometimes though, I do neglect a few of them.
    Thank you. It's nice having a kid to raise in the game again.
    I'm looking forward to seeing what happens to Michael and Irene.
    I think so. The only way it doesn't happen is if I got a newly turned Young Adult and a newly turned teenager. They both get separate graduations.
    It was about time, too. I didn't want her dying without having someone to carry on her bloodline.

@AlexaKry Wow, there is a lot of history in your Sims family.

@DivaDoodle I always like having a fairy house for my fairies.
    I bet Oakley will be happy he gets to live a bit longer.

@HillyBeth Congrats on the twins!

@Tamijo It seems your Sims are doing well. Congrats to Myra on her 16th birthday.
    You're welcome.
    Either way works for me.

@bekkasan Just now got around to telling you but the site for the werewolf reaction mod never did let me start my account, even after multiple times.

@Nikkei_Simmer Something tells me that Haruo could become a master pianist if he wanted to.
    I guess the theme for the birthday party is a pajama party.
    Satoshi, pay attention to your son's birthday party! Think about Molly another time.
    Well, I say wait for the right time. Don't just sleep with Haruo since you are adults now.
    Sims always look better once they are young adults.
    Always good to have a college degree, but they should do fine without one.
    Moses seems like a nice guy.
    Good luck to the four of them.
    Glad to see the monster in the mine is just a recluse who likes hockey.

@GraceyManor It's sad that innocent people have to die when we are at war with another nation.
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,079 Member
    What is with all the threads having like 726 new responses that seems like a lot
    @Silverofdreams30 Bridgeport is a nice looking city. I really need to play there again sometime
    Thank you.

@Sprottenham Great update!

@Turjan Sometimes the opportunities never come up so I can see why you'd need to cheat it. I have trouble as well.
    She's a pretty genie now.
    Congrats on the marriage!
    Great update!
    Cool house.
    I'd be glad to have a bot building station too.

@DivaDoodle None of the potions seem like they'd be tasty.
    Don't turn around, Quigley. Adults are getting in the hot tub.
    Ayden seems like he wants her.
    She wants Victor so bad but I can't blame her because Ayden's not so great.
    Unfortunately, it didn't work. It must not work on elders or something.
    He'll probably stay in the family for a bit, not sure what to have him do though. He could marry Daisy, but not sure if I'll go that route.
    I should get him a motorcycle too, lol. Although, it doesn't really fit his style.
    Quigley should get some good tips from Tristan.
    Glad Fern is there now.

@Nikkei_Simmer I hope they weren't about to woohoo in the front yard.

@emorrill Guess they are toasting to being able to go higher in the hot air balloon.
    A maxed witch has some very useful spells.
    I don't know how I managed it, but at university, setting fire to the lot you live on gives $300,000. I did it twice just to make sure. That was with a witch.
    Sebastian just wanted to cause you issues on purpose. Probably entertaining to him. :lol:

@Tamijo I'm glad Myra can still get in touch with her mother.
    I hope she can get with John.
    Jenny seems to be a good teacher to them.
    They are a bit strange looking, although they don't bother me too much. The family is getting to be fairly rich so this will probably be the last money tree garden they get.
    Speaking of, he is kind of antisocial in the first place. He likes being alone the most, unless it's his family.
    I wish it would have worked but it didn't do what it was supposed to. :disappointed:
    He may have. Dwight is going to be missed.
    I try to get some where things are happening in the background. It's always good to see if someone spots them.

@bekkasan Yes, you always want to be prepared. Of course, one never knows how long they have to live so it's good if someone in the family knows the important information.
    Thanks. I'm hoping he gets the last promotion in to beat his LTW.
    There is one more wish available but not sure who is getting that one.
    That was a good surprise, although I've never had the wish to bring someone back fail.
    Yep, I just had to change him back to his original look though. He's not exactly Christopher, but I'm glad to have him back. I'm going to keep him in the main family for a while.
    Always good when a cat warms up to you.

@Nikkei_Simmer I'd have no idea where to start if I tried to come up with a piano piece. Of course, I can't even play the piano in the first place.

***I'll continue feedback tomorrow, need to get some play time in tonight.
    @Brandon Taylor - Naw, he's no recluse, he actually looks like this:
    images.jpg
    Just a hockey-loving mine monster...that lives in an underground lake. :D
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited February 2021
    Need to kick my "writer's muse"...in the back-side...since it's being a recalcitrant little flark.

Spent most of today, designing and building River and Haruo's new "dream-home" on the "island". :D
    Screenshot-96.jpg
    Read that as "builder's monstrosity". No...there's no basement... yet... and yes, that's a greenhouse...on the roof - entrance through the third floor.

Ah...a little better...then it doesn't look like it's a lair for a modern vampire who doesn't like the Gothic style.
    Screenshot-97.jpg
    Ooooh... sunlight. Hmmm...it's missing something... oh yeah... front door.
    Screenshot-98.jpg
    Seems to be going a lot better...now that they have a set of stairs to get up to the front door...which opens directly into the dining room. How convenient. Now they can track mud into a place that is easy to clean (masonry floor as opposed to carpet)
    Screenshot-99.jpg
    But y'know...it still is missing something. :( Wonder what that could be...
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    edited February 2021
    107 The Watcher Watches: Max & Faelie <3 The Blessing <3

Victor awakens and his new home life with Oakley, pleases him greatly!
    "YeeeHa! Love! Now That's what I'm talking about Watcher!"
    LUINtwr.jpg

'My precious gem!' he thinks
    0MYa6de.jpg
    TwaV2Qg.jpg

He just melts in her gaze, and Her love just renders this 'take charge guy', utterly powerless.
    yTdgk2Z.jpg
    ZjmwtnV.jpg
    ngrZfrv.jpg

Quigley runs as fast as he can to Fern's house!
    This is probably not the most opportune moment to ask Gladsten the all important question!
    lF7rW3d.jpg

But Quigley wants Fern near him all the time! And now has that wish, to move in together!
    Quigley gathers his courage!
    wruongv.jpg

uhoh Gladsten is hungry too! This does not bode well, for our young suitor.
    Hy7B1uj.jpg

Quigley doesn't know Gladsten very well at all. But he has a plan! He will offer a gift!
    8CYnebS.jpg
    oK66mI5.jpg
    7uxKfqE.jpg
    rGAWcFN.jpg

Poor Quigley!
    mW5GP2D.jpg
    Gb9mjG1.jpg

Gladsten refuses the gift! drats! "I don't know you well enough to accept a gift from you, kid." he says
    yWPV8aO.jpg
    Uhvh6Hc.jpg

Quigley gulps. Fern's dad seems so scary! But he is Determined to have Fern at his side! He plunges ahead!

"Mr. Farmwell, I'm in love with your daughter, Fern! We are very much in love, and incarnate time and time again to be with each other in many different timelines! We want to marry, and would like to have your blessing!"
    agvsAfJ.jpg

'This boy is nuts! marry My precious Fern? What has my Ferny gotten herself into now? What the Hell is he talking about, incarnating together over and over again?' Gladsten thinks
    jcpBNMd.jpg

Quigley sees by Gladsten's face, he needs another approach!

"Please sir, it may not make sense what I'm saying about other life times, let me start again!''
    ''I will do everything it takes to make Fern happy! Everything! I love her and Know we should be together! I would lay down my life for her! I Love her! I will take good care of her, I promise!" begs Quigley
    7j4qKXs.jpg

This time Gladsten seems to hear with his heart. The boy seems in earnest, and is obviously very much in love with his daughter. He's friends with Max and Faelie, so knows Fern will be alright, and well taken care of .....
    hmmm he considers
    0RS6p9Q.jpg
    IkfxpxR.jpg

Quigley dares to peek up at Gladsten's face.
    Oh! there is hope!
    M4SCkGs.jpg

"Is that a 'yes!' Mr. Farmwell?"
    qf31oHJ.jpg

"Yes, Quigley. you may have my blessing to marry Fern. I look forward to knowing you as my son in law, and our families becoming connected." says Gladsten
    CAanvHC.jpg

Quigley is so happy about the decision!
    UeRCjJh.jpg
    o9LmDCO.jpg
    oVYgVoE.jpg

'We should go on a date to celebrate!' Quigley thinks
    UKuPqwm.jpg
    But Fern reminds him it's a school day, so he waits to give her a ride to school.
    p2JaHQq.jpg
    IHDRtja.jpg
    Sqnht7H.jpg
    qhd1G9Y.jpg

Oakley decides she needs a mani/pedi, at the new Spa.
    BtUvxvm.jpg

"Oooh I like the surroundings so much here!" she thinks. So much she applies for and gets a job! And becomes a business partner! smart cookie!
    UoNWY63.jpg
    The Flower Spa is located on the same lot as the Sunlit Tides Gym, that Amelina made Watcher give her! lol ;)

There is a disaster at the school! Another gas leak! What is up with all the faulty gas lines in this town?
    The poor teens freak out!
    A7xPmOT.jpg

But Victor saves the day again!
    boXIVu0.jpg

Victor is happy to see all the teens safe outside!
    Quigley hugs Fern to calm her nerves! "There, there, Fern, you are OK. Everything is OK now" he murmurs, cradling her.
    qyFR7b7.jpg

"Hey Quigley, Do you and Fern need a lift home?" Victor asks
    "Sure! thanks Victor!" The teens were a bit too rattled to drive home them selves!
    n5XDLZM.jpg

Victor drops them off and returns to his firestation.
    Quigley envelopes Fern in his arms, he is so glad she is safe!
    EoWCdRy.jpg

Oakley says "I'm so glad you kids are safe! Hey I thought you were going to invite Fern to move in?"
    kU6lUHi.jpg
    "I Was! But every time she kisses me, the options go to all romantic, and the 'move in' option isn't there!" says Quigley
    ""oh Quigley, don't worry, I can ask her for you if needs be!" says Oakley.
    "Oakley you're a real pal!" says Quigley

That evening is a fine time to invite Fern to move in. They had been playing guitars on the balcony.

"Fern will you stay, I want you near me, always!" says Quigley
    jqyaNVj.jpg

"Yes, I'm happy to, Quigley! Especially now that it's ok with my folks!'' says Fern,
    ''Gosh you were So brave! My DAD! omg!"

"I meant what I promised him Fern, I'll do anything for you. I love you!"
    1HUFb4Q.jpg

"I love you too, Quigley."
    4YHRSgj.jpg
    NfD7JFw.jpg

• emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,110 Member
    edited February 2021
    Alrighty everyone, who's ready for more of Chapter 12? :mrgreen: Here it is!

I had a lot of fun writing these scenes, so many different emotions were felt. (I guess you could say I was experiencing quite the emotional high. :lol: )

There were a couple of pictures, in one scene with Shane and Emily, that I was pretty sure would've been safe to post on the thread, but...since Flickr isn't even giving me a link to share them (stu'pid) I've had to omit them so there's no pictures for that scene. Sorry. :cry: You can see them on my Blog if you'd care to check them out. ;) (I'd personally go there to read it if it were me, but anyhoo. :p ) I think they are too adorable of pictures to miss. But anyway,

Enough rambling from me. Enjoy my friends! :grin: We left off at Shane and Emily making love. <3
    (There's more pictures than usual this time around, sorry about that. But they were necessary. :mrgreen: )

Pelican Town to Sims Town
    Continuation of Chapter 12

Leah and Elliott spent most of the afternoon working on their art projects in the sunroom. Leah was about finished with her painting, while Elliott was just barely scratching the surface with his very first sculpture.

“Hmm,” he uttered as he studied it for a moment, “that’s not right. Hey babe, could you come and take a look at this please?”

50927248098_490e91fea1_c.jpg

Leah carefully set down her palette and brush, thinking to wipe the stray paint off her fingers onto her clothes but remembered she forgot to wear her apron. “Sure babe, what’s up?” she asked, waving her hands dry as she approached him.
    Elliott sighed. “The back of this dude’s head looks like an afro! That’s really not the look I was going for…”
    She stifled a chuckle.
    “How am I going to fix that without losing too much material in case I mess up again?” This was a harder type of clay than any clay he ever played around with as a kid.

50927248128_2449652e64_c.jpg

“Well,” she studied, “the nice thing about clay is you can mold more onto it if you take off too much. And you’ve got plenty of spare clay here.” She winked.
    “Yeah, but this stuff is hard! The arms have already dried it seems, and I’m sure the head is not too far behind. Won’t there be obvious lines or cracks visible where I added on more clay?”
    “No. The warmth from your fingers will soften the hardened parts again as you mold the newer clay onto it, and they’ll become one. Here, I’ll show you.”
    Elliott loved watching Leah work. She was one of most talented artists he’d ever known and there wasn’t anything the woman couldn’t fix on a piece of art. He did begin to wonder though when she grunted a bit and then asked him for a bowl of water and a hand towel.

“Okay,” she breathed as she finished, wiping her hands dry. “Guess this is the type of clay that requires you to have some water nearby to help with molding additional clay onto it.” Elliott nodded. “It’s been years since I’ve worked with clay that I’ve forgotten about the first cardinal rule when working with it.”

50927931021_fed1815af3_c.jpg

Elliott glanced back up at the head. “Well now it looks more like an afro,” he noted as he looked back at her with a cheeky grin.
    She shook her head. “Gives you more practice,” she threw out, having nothing wittier to say.
    He chuckled, while taking her hands. “Thank you. It is an honor to be your student dear teacher,” he expressed, lifting one of her hands to kiss it. He loved watching her cheeks turn pink at the gesture.

“You know why I love working with material like clay and wood?” Leah asked him, then answered it before he could. “Because it’s not permanent. It provides flexibility.”

50927931051_8bed0d9e6d_c.jpg

Elliott arched a curious eyebrow at her.
    “Once something is set in stone, it cannot be changed, or altered. When I create a piece of art that is permanent, I always look at it later and think about how I could’ve shaped it differently or did it better, turning it into a true masterpiece. I guess it’s good that you see those imperfections as an artist; to show you how far you’ve grown in your talent. But for me,” she paused, “I like to be able to fix a piece of art even when it is finished, to mold it into something better or change it into something else entirely. Like, the piece is already good, but it has the ability to become better. Just like us as people sometimes.” She blushed. “That doesn’t sound silly does it?”
    “No...not at all,” he smiled.
    That made her feel a little less strange about her likening. “Anyway, I think you have the makings of a masterpiece right here,” she complimented, “it’s looking really good for your very first sculpture. I must say, I am impressed.”
    “Why thank you,” he said with a quick kiss. “I have the best teacher and a very encouraging fiancé.”
    “Oh you flatterer…”
    “That’s what I do best.”

50928058557_6853b338ee_c.jpg

They giggled.

“So hey,” Elliott switched gears, in a more serious tone. “I keep thinking about what Harvey talked to us about the other day…”
    It took Leah a second, but when she remembered, she muttered, “Oh. That.” She certainly understood why Harvey felt the need to share his feelings and concerns, but it created this horrible awkward feeling when being around the Doctor ever since. She hoped it would fade away soon.
    Elliott took her hands again and squeezed them before asking, “We’ve been careful, haven’t we?”

“Definitely!” she replied without hesitation. “We haven’t been mindlessly going at it every day like Alex and Haley have. We’ve always saved it for the perfect moment.”
    “Still...the risk is always there. And I’ll admit it’d slipped my mind.” He lowered his head in shame.
    Leah tenderly placed her hands upon his cheeks and raised his head up so their eyes met. “I didn’t think about it either, but you know what...I really wasn’t worried about it. I love you. There’s no one else I’d rather want to be the father of my children.”
    Elliott’s face beamed with such love for her.
    “We’re engaged to be married so of course we’re going to have kids sooner or later,” she winked. “Although I do think we should try to practice some form of birth control here as I really don’t want to deliver a baby in this place, but don’t worry,” she stroked his cheeks, “whatever happens, happens. There’s nothing you and I can’t endure together.”
    He gratefully smiled, feeling great comfort from her words. “You’re absolutely right. I dunno why I was feeling so concerned…”
    “Because you care for me...and that means a lot to me. There’s not a selfish bone in your body Elliott, and it’s one of many things I love about you.”
    “I could say the same about you my dear,” he said, giving her a kiss. “And I can’t wait for the day when we bring many little versions of ourselves into the world.”

50927248323_0537da7c0b_c.jpg

“Many?” she curiously asked with an arched eyebrow.
    “We can decide on the exact number later.”
    “Yeeeeah, let’s not get ahead of ourselves here…”
    He chuckled.

Emily breathed in sensual bliss as she rolled into a snuggle next to her man, intertwining her bare body with his again. She rested her forehead against his cheek and combed her fingers through his chest hair. The touch made Shane flinch, awakening from a light sexual coma. “Mmm,” he whispered, caressing his hand up and down her trim waist and hips. Neither of them had ever made love so deeply and affectionately before - for Emily, it was her first - and they desired nothing more than to stay in this position forever. It was heaven.
    “Hey you,” Emily greeted, kissing his stubbly cheek. “Did we fall asleep?”
    “...I think so,” came the drowsy reply.
    She smiled and nuzzled even closer to him while expelling a gratifying sigh. “I can’t believe that just happened. It’s more than I ever dreamed it would be...and I’m so glad it was with you.”

Shane’s eyes opened in surprise for a moment, hardly believing that Emily had been a virgin. “You were amazing,” he expressed, “I never would’ve guessed it was your first time.”
    “Well,” she began, twirling his chest hair, “a lady never reveals her secrets.”
    He chuckled while kissing her forehead. Then he released a giant sigh before randomly saying, “Clint is going to kill me for stealing you away.”
    Emily laughed, Shane following suit. She propped herself up onto her elbow to look into his eyes. “Well...he’ll get over it,” she smirked, leaning in to where their lips almost met. “Because I’m yours. Forever.”
    Shane lifted his head up to meet her lips and kissed her passionately, telling her that he was hers forever also without the use of words.

Taking a breather, they rested their foreheads against each other’s for a moment. Shane inhaled her scent deeply, caressing and rubbing various parts of her body, giving her not so subtle hints that he wished to make love again. As much as Emily’s body and soul craved for more, she had to decline for one very important reason.
    “Later,” she whispered to him. “I can hear the others talking on the other side of the wall. I think they’re waiting to see you...and it’s time.”
    Shane knew she was right and nodded.
    “Don’t be nervous. I’ll be right there beside you.”
    He smiled. “That’s exactly why I’m not nervous anymore.”
    Emily joyfully kissed him. “Alright then, it’s time for us to get dressed.”
    “Yeah, I think that would be a good idea.”
    They chuckled.

This had been the happiest day of both of their lives, and the beginning of a very bright future.

Elliott, Leah, Harvey, Penny, Sam and Sebastian conversed on the couches in the main living area. When the door to Shane’s bedroom creaked open, all conversation came to a halt. Their eyes darted in that direction, hearts thumping in anticipation. Emily emerged from around the corner first with a bright smile on her face, Shane in tow, holding his hand and leading him into the room. Upon seeing him, the six others stood up from their seats and clapped with broad grins. Shane felt an immediate warmth in his heart as he approached the group, trying to hide a blushed smile. Emily stood back a ways, tears of joy forming in her eyes.

Elliott reached out to Shane first, taking his hand and clasping his arm with the other. “Welcome back buddy,” he said.
    “Thanks,” Shane lightly uttered.

50927931221_975e68e54f_c.jpg

When Shane’s eyes met with Leah’s, she stepped forward with a hint of hesitation, then said, “Oh what the heck, come ‘ere you,” and enveloped him in a hug. “We were all so worried about you! It’s great to see you!”
    It felt a little awkward returning her hug, but Shane did so anyway. “I’ll admit, it’s great to see you guys too.”

50928058657_bcd6070f6f_c.jpg

He started making the rounds around the room, Harvey being next who smiled and took him into a short, “good to see you” hug as well. Never in a million years did Shane think he would welcome such a gesture from the Doctor, but the man saved his life and was now...his friend.

50927931276_e4257c1f05_c.jpg

Penny shyly patted Shane’s shoulder as she said, “Welcome back Shane. I’m so glad you’re feeling better.”
    “Me too. Thanks.”

Next he approached Sam who clapped him on the shoulder with a, “Good to see you dude! It’s about time you came out of that room!”

“Shane my man!” Sebastian greeted lastly, throwing out a “whazuuup” gesture at him. Shane returned it and it made everyone chuckle, especially Emily.

50927931296_988d361c66_c.jpg

“Seriously, you had us all worried there for a while...it’s great to see you back on your feet.”
    “Thank you,” Shane sincerely expressed, then turned to address the group as a whole. “Thank you everyone. Really. This means a lot to me.”

So many smiles filled the room and Emily was the only one holding a hand to her heart, sniffing tears of inexpressible joy. This reunion was just how she imagined it and it couldn’t have been more perfect. Naturally, Shane’s heart reached out to her.
    “I wish to publicly express my deepest appreciation to the woman who selflessly helped me through it all...who gave me my life back,” he swallowed with emotion as he approached his love, taking her into his arms. Emily brightly smiled with rosy cheeks. The others watched them with intense curiosity, some knowing exactly what was going to happen.

50928058737_4eb0a710e1_c.jpg

“Thank you Emily, from the bottom of my heart,” he expressed, kissing her with all the love he carried in his soul for her. Emily kissed him back with just as much emotion and the whole group broke out into a resounding cheer.

“Wooooo!”

50927248413_9a0626e463_c.jpg

The sun was setting, bringing the chilled, Fall air with it.

Alex and Haley spent the last hour playing soccer, switching from kicker to goalie.

50928058762_b83bcfa413_c.jpg

50927931611_44eb101f95_c.jpg

Haley certainly preferred playing this sport over basketball and was having a lot more fun with it. Alex on the other hand, was too caught up in his thoughts to really notice. I’ve gotta refine my soccer skills so I can kick Maru’s butt later. He grinned while imagining it, then sighed. I still need to find a good book to read though if that’s gonna happen…Dangit! He still continued to pout at the idea, but at the same time the jock in him felt overjoyed at the opportunity to play one on one with an “egghead” and show her who’s the star athlete. It aroused him, but then again he always felt some kind of arousal knowing he was going to beat the other team and come out victorious. It was motivating enough to make him want to read, that’s for sure.

“Wanna call it a day?” he asked Haley, taking notice of her fatigue.
    “Yeah, it’s getting cold.”

50927248688_9609df5dd5_c.jpg

The two stepped onto the deck where their water bottles and phones were resting and took a big drink. Then their phones chimed in unison from a text notification. They shot a questionable look at each other as they placed their bottles down and checked their messages.

50927248698_59948648a0_c.jpg

It was a text from Sam to the both of them saying:

Shane’s finally come out of his room if you two wanna come over and say Hi. Haley, I guess he and your sister are a couple now…

“WHAT!?” Haley cried out with a hint of rage, making Alex flinch. He wasn’t sure what to say to that...and was a little afraid to say anything honestly.

Haley plunged her phone into her pocket and commanded, “C’mon Alex, we’re going back to your place,” and stormed off toward the car.
    Alex’s eyebrows shot up, not sure he wanted to witness what was about to transpire, but was super curious all the same. “Okaaay,” he uttered as he followed her.

50927931656_dac18733a5_c.jpg

Haley stormed through the front doors of the guy’s house, pushing them both open with the palms of her hands. Alex awkwardly followed behind her.

The abrupt entrance caught the attention of Sam and Sebastian, the only two in sight, who were playing a video game and turned their heads in that direction.

“Where’s Shane and my sister?” Haley asked the both of them.
    “In his bedroom,” Sebastian curiously answered, which fueled the rage in Haley’s eyes.
    “But Emily’s--” Sam was about to inform, but it was too late.
    Haley was already rapping on Shane’s door.

“Uh...come in?” Shane called.
    Haley didn’t hesitate in doing so. When she found only Shane present in the room and not Emily she sternly asked him, “Where’s my sister?”
    “She just went home,” he replied. “Went to find you actually.”
    Figures… “Well then,” she folded her arms. “I guess it’s just you and me then.”
    Shane arched an eyebrow at her. “Okaaay?”

50927248528_dd733dc5eb_c.jpg

Haley would never allow her fear of the man to show so she kept her distance, but her love for her sister fueled her strength.

“What’s this I hear about you and my sister hooking up?”
    Geez word gets around fast here too... “Yes, we’re together now,” he answered, feeling bad because he knew Emily wanted to inform her, but in this case.
    “Are you freaking serious!?”
    He blinked. “Yes I’m serious. Why wouldn’t I be?”
    “Because you’re a colossal je’rk!

50928058812_217ff2bef5_c.jpg

That might’ve hurt coming from someone else, but coming from Haley, not so much. In his mind she was the je’rk; another word actually. Keep it cool Shane...she is Emily’s sister after all.
    “You trying to take advantage of her!?”
    “No. Of course not.”
    “Because Emily can be a little too naïve in all her kindness towards everyone.”
    “And that’s a bad thing?”
    “Sometimes, YES!”
    “Haley, look,” he pinched at the bridge of his nose, trying to keep his composure. There was so much he was tempted to fire at her, to put her in her place, but that would do more harm than good. “I get why you’re upset okay, but I can assure you...I’m not that mean drunk anymore. I’m sober now, and always will be from here on out.”

50927931471_05e94fcf02_c.jpg

“Yeah right. That’s what they all say!”
    “Your sister saved me! I owe my life to her, and I would never--”
    “Save it! I don’t want to hear your lies!” She stepped closer to him with a fiercely pointed look. “Men like you are dangerous...and I forbid you to date her.”
    Shane suppressed a huff at her order. “I’m not going to stop seeing her. I love her.”
    “Pfft! Men like you only love two things: alcohol and sex. And I will not let you use my sister as a plaything to get off on!”
    “I’m not! I would never treat her with such disrespect! And for your information Emily is a grown woman who can take care of herself. She’s not as stu’pid and naïve as you think she is…”
    “Oh like you know her better than I do?”
    Shane eyeballed her with certainty. “I believe I do.”

50928058882_535ef06bb7_c.jpg

Haley almost slapped him in that moment, but the fear resurfaced enough to stop her just in time. She clenched her fists and puffed like a bull, continuing to stare him down.

“Just go home and talk to Emily,” Shane ordered now. “She’s waiting for you. She’ll tell you everything.”
    “Fine!” she surrendered, but not before lifting a finger to him and saying with glowering eyes, “But know this, if you ever hurt my sister in ANY way...I will hunt you down and make you suffer until the day you die. You got that?”

50927931506_61c0454254_c.jpg

He nodded. “I’d rather kill myself than hurt your sister...so you have nothing to worry about.”
    “Good.”

50927248618_f7be806523_c.jpg

She spun on her heel and swiftly left the room.

Back home, a verbal fight broke out between Haley and Emily in their bedroom…

50927931551_9425ae1cb8_c.jpg

50927931571_e4f25833c7_c.jpg

50927248083_202cac0faf_c.jpg

50927930931_0fdeb4b6d8_c.jpg

...but it eventually cooled down once Haley allowed Emily to talk about everything that happened during Shane’s recovery and express her deepest feelings.

50927248053_0773369480_c.jpg

50927930891_db576634a3_c.jpg

Haley went on to express her feelings as well and why she felt to approach Shane the way she did.

50927930836_d022aafda9_c.jpg

“I really do love you Emily. I’m sorry I’ve been so lousy at showing it. You know how Shane was...I was only trying to protect you...”

50927247998_354c88f48a_c.jpg

Emily understood and expressed her appreciation for her love and concern, but still gently rebuked her for the confrontation.

50928058242_5e9c4606c9_c.jpg

50928058192_8f63c059da_c.jpg

“And I fully expect you to apologize to Shane.”
    “...Okay.”

Apologies to each other were then given and they hugged.

50927247938_7bb346771a_c.jpg

The evening ended on a very good note, and the two sisters had grown closer to each other than ever before.

50927930756_6a94c77672_c.jpg

:blush:
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    I don't have pics because my game kept freezing. But Isabella has 10 days left until her 18th birthday!(Teen-to-Young Adult) She went to her prom and was voted Prom Queen! Her brother Oliver ages up in a few days to a teen as well and the twins will be children in four days. I really need to finish their potty-training. LOL! My game kept freezing due to error trap I think. Today was the first time in weeks that I'd put it back in and the freezing started. Sorry, @igazor . But that mod is helpless for me. Just that specific one.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top