Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much of TS4

1235...Next

Comments

• bluzkat65bluzkat65 Posts: 483 Member
    All of it
    I purchased everything in all Sims games for investment purposes. One day, they will be worth a nice penny for vintage collectors. I save everything that comes with the games, including the inserts. I purchase them from actual stores.
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,748 Member
    Other
    Two EPs (Island Living and Eco Lifestyle), three GPs (Strangerville, Vampires and Realm of Magic) and four SPs (Spooky, Moschino, Fitness and Paranormal).
    I don't tend to buy a pack unless I'm sure I will use most of the contents.
  • rjssimrjssim Posts: 1,335 Member
    All of it
    I have all of it. I love TS4!
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,085 Member
    Most of it
    The only packs I don't have are any that revolve around babies/kids, as well as "laundry day" and "nifty knitting"
  • TomasGrizzlyTomasGrizzly Posts: 736 Member
    Other
    Around a half - many EPs and GPs but only a few SPs. Some packs just aren't interesting to me with their theme and/or gameplay.
    I like fantasy and a bit of Sci-Fi. Want to know what I'm reading?
    I also like wandering the hills.
  • JC1979JC1979 Posts: 491 Member
    Most of it
    I have everything but pet stuff, Star Wars and paranormal stuff.
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,290 Member
    Other
    Ah, man, I punched Other because I flat out didn't see most of it. With my refusal to purchase Paranormal, that puts me now lacking five packs, I believe. I made the right choice for me and am feeling happy about it. I just pray that like Snowy Escape came along, others I'm more inclined to enjoy are on the horizon. I love this game.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Ersa_MiddletonErsa_Middleton Posts: 697 Member
    Other
    All except the recent stuff pack.
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    Other
    I own base game, GTW, and just recently won Nifty Knitting.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    All of it
    All of it. I have to complete my collection. I’ve bought every pack as it was released.
  • xoJessixoJessi Posts: 1,859 Member
    Most of it
    All except star wars!!
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    All of it
    I have everything even Jtb only for the food and drinks and the card game table!
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    Most of it
    How much of TS4 do you have?

I have everything except the packs with occult/fantasy elements (paranormal, star Wars, Island livin, etc, I dont want occults in my game) and My first pet stuff (No occult but you know... hehe😅)
  • LizzychicagoLizzychicago Posts: 872 Member
    All of it
    I'm lucky enough to have every pack, every EP, GP, and SP. My son makes sure I get what I need when it comes out if I can't afford it! He's awesome like that! I'm 53, he's 22, and he understands how much this game means to me!
    Check my builds and Sims out on the Gallery, username Lizzychicago!
  • Most of it
    I think there are always going to be a couple of packs that don't interest me. I don't have Seasons and generally don't like any reference to the cold because I hate winter haha.

I can't find any interest in knitting or laundry. I might consider the paranormal pack later down the track it's not all that important to me.

ummm.... can't recall what else I am missing.
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Most of it
    I'm lucky enough to have every pack, every EP, GP, and SP. My son makes sure I get what I need when it comes out if I can't afford it! He's awesome like that! I'm 53, he's 22, and he understands how much this game means to me!

This is so beautiful!
  • teamjenteamjen Posts: 50 Member
    Other
    I only have 12 out of the 37.