Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Lets get this forum some life! (Anything Goes Sims Mobile discussion)

2...Next

Comments

• RachelewRachelew Posts: 5 New Member
    Something glitches with one of my sims I can’t retire him or remove him or move him into different houses he’s just stuck! Has this happened to anyone else?

Also I wish there was a teenage option and you could have more playable sims like 4 per household instead of 4 total
  • CharlieDaisyCharlieDaisy Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi, I do hope this is a good place to place to report this bug. A lot of my items in the game go missing, but this morning an actual sim went missing, one of my kids! There is only one toddler available to be fed, when yesterday I had two. Anyone else had this issue? Can’t seem to post a screenshot in a reply, sorry you’ll have to take my word for it!
  • CharlieDaisyCharlieDaisy Posts: 5 New Member
    > @CharlieDaisy said:
    > Hi, I do hope this is a good place to place to report this bug. A lot of my items in the game go missing, but this morning an actual sim went missing, one of my kids! There is only one toddler available to be fed, when yesterday I had two. Anyone else had this issue? Can’t seem to post a screenshot in a reply, sorry you’ll have to take my word for it!

Hey, went back into my game a couple hours later and the toddler sim still wasn’t showing up on action menus but she did show up in person. Once I clicked on her she showed up in the menus again.
    Fixed!
  • SelgaDeltaSelgaDelta Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello! I would like to know.. what kind of bonus you get when flirting, being friendly or insulting others? Tnx
  • AltheaO777AltheaO777 Posts: 1 New Member
    I am really getting into Sims4 mobile. I was wondering if there is a way to meet new people in-app. It would be awesome. Any suggestions?