Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

WCIF Fire trucks

Hi guys! Am looking for a nice fire truck cc to go with in-game firefighters. I tried searching in debugs for a fire truck but haven't found any. Let me know if you do. I don't mind either. Thanks in advance.

Comments

• maglev666maglev666 Posts: 72 Member
    I will ask this at another place I know of. I cannot mention them here, but I will see if sg5150 made one during her career, and if so if anyone has it. I honestly think she did make one.
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    Thank you for the help. I've tried googling sg5150 but I think the creator has taken down their blog/tumblr site. Hopefully someone has a link to this valuable resource. Service vehicles are so scarce. :bawling:
    Yes, she did take her site down and all her creations. Someone was actually using her stuff in downloads they were charging for, so she packed it in. However she gave a small group permission to continue distributing her creations at a specific site. I do have a lot of her stuff, but not a fire truck, got the ask out about one though. I should hear back sometime tomorrow, if it is available.
    OK, I did manage to track down that she has made them, and a pic of them, still trying to see if my contacts have the actual files.

3d105df7830f881d3d068e9f11fb9751.png

I also am trying to find ambulances for ya too.

81454c3bdd6d9b740dd4812d16073484.png

• mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    These are fantastic! Absolute godsend. Thank you! A shame people were making money off her creations. If you know her personally, do send my thanks and gratitude too. :)

Now my fire people got their own ride. <3
    Lord I wish I knew her personally, if I did I woulda already drove her nuts asking questions about making CC, LOL. Anyway, if you need other stuff from her try using this google search...

"sg5150 content Request & Find"

It will give you a result that is not always SFW, but that site has a thread dedicated to just sg5150's stuff and the free sharing of it.
  • mel521549mel521549 Posts: 2 New Member
    hey can you guys tell me, if it is possible, how to get a the firefighter job for my sim?