Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

whats your dream pack

Comments

• MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    edited February 2021
    Medieval Living Expansion Pack
    World Type: Old England, Scotland, Ireland, France
    Preferably the entire world: Historic Setting, no trace of modernity, unless player wishes to add it in to their own lots.
    Carriages and Horses instead of vehicles. I definitely want full reign of how I run My Sim's kingdom, and not to be told how to run a kingdom.

New Life State: Horses & Dragons - Both Equal in size for ride-ablity.

After the amount of resources we have I think the Celebrity (Get Famous) and The Club System (Get Together) could be the bone structure of the pack. I think it would be totally possible to craft a Monarchal/Feudalistic Society. Royalty, Nobility could be a Thing.
    Add more, and Redefine the social classes: (one of my Main Problems with Get Together)

Currently:
    Wealthy: More than §30,000
    Middle: §10,000 - §30,000
    Poor: Less than §10,000

Change to:
    Aristocratic: More than §1,000,000
    Wealthy: §100,000 - §1,000,000
    Middle Class: §10,000 - §100,000
    Poor/Peasant Less than §10,000

Realm of Magic brought me a Quarter of the way there. Magic Plays a Heavy role in my Kingdom, Magic is in the Very Heart of the Kingdom.
    My Mages, Lord Daerick and and Lord Kaegan Charmont, Rule The northern region of the Kingdom (Glimmerbrooke). This medieval Pack could bring me another Quarter of the way.

Get Together Brought Knight's Armor, and Get Famous brought Acting Swordfights. and Journey to Batuu brought Crafting light Sabers and Duels, Snowy Escape brought Bowing Animations. Therefore to balance my Kingdom I want Knights in the Game as well as Royalty.

Forging, Harvest Ores, and with an all new Forging Skill, Crafting Swords, Maces, Lances, Axes, Hammers, Daggers and armor.
    Carpentry, Harvest Wood & Craft Bows and Arrows, Cross Bows, and Shields.
    Finally Sword Fighting and Archery Skills, and Dagger/Knife Throwing, and Jousting Skills.
    Riding Skill for horses and Dragons

I don't really want a Career. But basically My Sims, The Halcyon Family, they are the Royal Family in my game. Halcyon Castle, their home,(Currently situated on the Island of Windenburg) is Where I want them to conduct the Sovereign's Duties. I currently Use Clubs to summon Members of Court and Mages and Knights to the Castle when Needed. But I would just like more of a Capacity to do so
    I would like my mages to Conduct Research Artifacts and Lore and Practice magic during their stay at the castle, I'd like to see the Knights Plotting war and and practicing fights. But I would like both of the clubs to be able to stand Guard around the castle, guarding rooms, "Protect the Crown/The Royal Family. And say there were break-ins they would go after them.

The reason why was Realm of Magic + Get Together, Using magic As a group, why is was it only a Mischief and Mayhem? What I wanted was to form a group, a "High Council of (Powerful) Mages" using magic for the Crown. And I want a a group of Knights to do the same. As much Fun as it is for my Current Knights to share Stories, with Drinks in hand, over a Fire is fun, I want them to Go out an adventure and live those Stories, and then tell them even my mages.

Plus I want Magic to be more open, Like If My Sovereign Were to punish someone perhaps by Fire, Drowning, Lightning, the Mages would do it, if it was other torture the Knight would do it.

Farm Living Expansion Pack
    On top of that, I want a Farming Expansion Because the Head of My Knights, Rules the Western Region of my Kingdom.
    World: Hills of Tuscany
    Life States: Pigs, Cows, Chicken

New Crops:
    Corn
    Wheat
    Raspberries
    Blueberries

New Skills/Hobbies
    Nectar Making, Craft Wine, Barrel it, Store it, Taste it, Name it, Sell it, or Tap it and Drink with Family and Friends
    Ale Making, Craft beer, Barrel it, Store it, Taste it, Name it, Sell it, or Tap it and Drink with Family and Friends

Update to Fitness Skill (Wrestling) - Wrestle with Humans, Pigs, (with Mud wrestling)

Basically I want More Seasonal Events & Holiday traditions,

I want my Harvestfest to be more fun

Nectar/Ale Tasting
    Challenging Sims/Groups to contests
    Baking Contests
    Ale Chugging Contests
    Eating Contest (Player chooses the Food: Pie/Hot Dogs/Burgers/Cakes etc)
    Racing
    Lifting
    Throwing
    Maybe if you're an occult Displays of Power... Not so Much Dueling but who can cast the stronger spell. (Player chooses the spell)
    Post edited by MasonGamer on
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Medieval pack with some focus on farming but also unique builds and skills. Werewolves included in. I mean, I know they'll end up breaking that down into at least 3 packs if they did all of these, but I'd at least feel like I got my money's worth.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • AncientMuseAncientMuse Posts: 1,061 Member
    My favorite pack ever was The Sims 3: Into the Future. I went to the future and lived there for quite some time and didn't want to go back to present day. The robotics in sims 4 isn't even close. I would really like a full-fledged into the future expansion for sims 4!

As a diehard sci-fi geek, I vehemently approve of this message!

My simmies desperately need to live on a futuristic alien planet. :)
    My Gallery ID: AncientMuse2
    "Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect." ~ Mark Twain
  • simcreator529simcreator529 Posts: 11 New Member
    I think hotels and fairys or even cars could be fun
  • simcreator529simcreator529 Posts: 11 New Member
    more pets: birds snakes and even farm animals
    kids and toddler hairs: lots of new hairs
    winter cloths: new winter cloths and a small skating rink
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    MasonGamer wrote: »
    Medieval Living Expansion Pack
    World Type: Old England, Scotland, Ireland, France
    Preferably the entire world: Historic Setting, no trace of modernity, unless player wishes to add it in to their own lots.
    Carriages and Horses instead of vehicles. I definitely want full reign of how I run My Sim's kingdom, and not to be told how to run a kingdom.

New Life State: Horses & Dragons - Both Equal in size for ride-ablity.

After the amount of resources we have I think the Celebrity (Get Famous) and The Club System (Get Together) could be the bone structure of the pack. I think it would be totally possible to craft a Monarchal/Feudalistic Society. Royalty, Nobility could be a Thing.
    Add more, and Redefine the social classes: (one of my Main Problems with Get Together)

Currently:
    Wealthy: More than §30,000
    Middle: §10,000 - §30,000
    Poor: Less than §10,000

Change to:
    Aristocratic: More than §1,000,000
    Wealthy: §100,000 - §1,000,000
    Middle Class: §10,000 - §100,000
    Poor/Peasant Less than §10,000

Realm of Magic brought me a Quarter of the way there. Magic Plays a Heavy role in my Kingdom, Magic is in the Very Heart of the Kingdom.
    My Mages, Lord Daerick and and Lord Kaegan Charmont, Rule The northern region of the Kingdom (Glimmerbrooke). This medieval Pack could bring me another Quarter of the way.

Get Together Brought Knight's Armor, and Get Famous brought Acting Swordfights. and Journey to Batuu brought Crafting light Sabers and Duels, Snowy Escape brought Bowing Animations. Therefore to balance my Kingdom I want Knights in the Game as well as Royalty.

Forging, Harvest Ores, and with an all new Forging Skill, Crafting Swords, Maces, Lances, Axes, Hammers, Daggers and armor.
    Carpentry, Harvest Wood & Craft Bows and Arrows, Cross Bows, and Shields.
    Finally Sword Fighting and Archery Skills, and Dagger/Knife Throwing, and Jousting Skills.
    Riding Skill for horses and Dragons

I don't really want a Career. But basically My Sims, The Halcyon Family, they are the Royal Family in my game. Halcyon Castle, their home,(Currently situated on the Island of Windenburg) is Where I want them to conduct the Sovereign's Duties. I currently Use Clubs to summon Members of Court and Mages and Knights to the Castle when Needed. But I would just like more of a Capacity to do so
    I would like my mages to Conduct Research Artifacts and Lore and Practice magic during their stay at the castle, I'd like to see the Knights Plotting war and and practicing fights. But I would like both of the clubs to be able to stand Guard around the castle, guarding rooms, "Protect the Crown/The Royal Family. And say there were break-ins they would go after them.

The reason why was Realm of Magic + Get Together, Using magic As a group, why is was it only a Mischief and Mayhem? What I wanted was to form a group, a "High Council of (Powerful) Mages" using magic for the Crown. And I want a a group of Knights to do the same. As much Fun as it is for my Current Knights to share Stories, with Drinks in hand, over a Fire is fun, I want them to Go out an adventure and live those Stories, and then tell them even my mages.

Plus I want Magic to be more open, Like If My Sovereign Were to punish someone perhaps by Fire, Drowning, Lightning, the Mages would do it, if it was other torture the Knight would do it.

Farm Living Expansion Pack
    On top of that, I want a Farming Expansion Because the Head of My Knights, Rules the Western Region of my Kingdom.
    World: Hills of Tuscany
    Life States: Pigs, Cows, Chicken

New Crops:
    Corn
    Wheat
    Raspberries
    Blueberries

New Skills/Hobbies
    Nectar Making, Craft Wine, Barrel it, Store it, Taste it, Name it, Sell it, or Tap it and Drink with Family and Friends
    Ale Making, Craft beer, Barrel it, Store it, Taste it, Name it, Sell it, or Tap it and Drink with Family and Friends

Update to Fitness Skill (Wrestling) - Wrestle with Humans, Pigs, (with Mud wrestling)

Basically I want More Seasonal Events & Holiday traditions,

I want my Harvestfest to be more fun

Nectar/Ale Tasting
    Challenging Sims/Groups to contests
    Baking Contests
    Ale Chugging Contests
    Eating Contest (Player chooses the Food: Pie/Hot Dogs/Burgers/Cakes etc)
    Racing
    Lifting
    Throwing
    Maybe if you're an occult Displays of Power... Not so Much Dueling but who can cast the stronger spell. (Player chooses the spell)

Yes. Scrap everything I have previously written.
    I don't know how to get Sims Medieval to work on my computer, and this would be a dream.
    My witches are QUEENS and should be treated as such.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    I'd have to go with a active high school expansion with different class types clubs and high school activities like football and cheerleading I play my teens the most and having them locked to a rabbit hole is not fun

Objects
    - Football field (Football and cheerleading practice)
    - Working lockers
    - Chalk board and school desks (Works similar to yoga class)
    - Science lab equipment
    - Auditorium (graduation theater or remove all the seating for prom)

Clothing
    - School uniforms
    - Football uniform and helmet
    - Cheerleading outfits
    - Track outfits
    - Casual and gothic style of clothing this game does not offer

Create a high school system
    - Name school
    - Pick teacher principle and students
    - Set school uniform or pick casual Sims use everyday outfit
    - Set football players/ cheer team/track team

High school clicks
    Jock nerds rebels loner what ever let the player pick who likes who and their behavior towards these groups or leave them as lifeless robots players choice
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • mysph1tmysph1t Posts: 180 Member
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
    Post edited by mysph1t on
  • DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    edited February 2021
    Royalty pack that comes with ages neutral world (no cars,´nor planes passing by) so I can choose whether I am in medieval, present, or anytime else.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Superheroes & Villains. Whether they're an actual new occult or the villain/hero trait or whatever unlocks a new power tree (so other occults can be heroes/villains too) I don't care. It's my ultimate dream pack. :heart:
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    The sims expansion:Fall of the apocalypse.
    Where we get a ruined world filled with dark swamps. Zombies roam these dark swamps and we have to rescue other sims and rebuild the world similar to ecolifestyle. Or either leave it in total chaos! Sims must hide from the dead or border up their houses at night. We can throw a cave-ish neighborhood in there too just because 😁

I know its sims so it would be pretty mild but I would live it to be as creepy as they can go!
    And the option "vow to protect" back from ts3.

I also really want a fantasy pack. We have nothing for fantasy sims or fantasy worlds and everything I have is cc.
    A girl can dream 🤤🤤
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • bevillebeville Posts: 1,151 Member
    edited February 2021
    Deleted
    Post edited by beville on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    At the moment my dream pack would be any involving well done werewolves.

In second place an historical pack, but i'm not sure how would this one work exactly...
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited March 2021
    My dream pack would be a Generation and Also an Education pack that includes all ages Baby, Toddler, Child, Preteen, Teen, YA, A, Middle Aged and Elder.
    Baby- I would be like the sims 2 & 3 they won't be stuck in the crib. We get to take them out, feed them like in Sims 2 or breast feed. Change them with a changing table, bathe them in sink or with baby tub, give them onesies and a beanie. Put them in a baby swing, Rock them to sleep and stroll around the neighborhood in the stroller also ride around in the car until they fall asleep.
    Toddlers- I would be different I like them now in Sims 4 then I did in Sims 2 and 3. In my opinion they were absolute nightmare in Sims 2 I would skip that age so quick except for learning nursery rhymes I would like that back as a skill from Sims 2. So I would like them how they are now in the sims 4 but with Sims 3 gameplay with strollers and add daycares.
    Child- I would want education pack and go to school (It would be a rabbit hole.) Like in Sims 3 have field trips but also have Sims 2 gameplay like playing hand games like Ms. Mary Mack, Playing Tag, and Play make believe around the house I also miss how the kids used to play in the tubs acting like a pirate or something in the sims 2 and also still with void critters.
    Preteen- I would like this New age group to be added in game because they are not much of a child anymore but they aren't quite a teen yet neither it's the transition from a child to teen so Preteen. They are more aware of their appearance at this age then they were as a child. They'll get attracted to what they are attracted to. At this age they will become a little more rebellious because puberty they will be more mischievous and misbehave which also means from time to time attitude, door slams, and stomping up the stairs. Just imagine the sims teen moods now but more heighted a little bit. They will be more into hanging out with friends than being with family. They will still play void critters and even have a card collection they will tend to "borrow" their elder brother or sister (if you have a teen in the house.) Or most likely a parents things sometimes without asking.
    Teen- I would want them to have fun like in Sims 3 having prom, but also have cliques and drama also I do like in Sims 3 where they had crushes and later on they asked them out. Let's just say I like them how they are now but with a little more Sims 3 gameplay. Also I want a teen hangout not just trait but an actual hangout spot. Also in Sims 2 to sneak out because I miss it.
    YA- Same as Sims 4.
    A- Same as Sims 4.
    Middle Aged- Can't have kids, Actually enjoy retirement if you want them to retire early. Have a midlife crises, Take care of Elder Sims if they have any. Go on vacation more often just live life free enjoy before becoming an elder.
    Elder Rocking Chair, Having a Cane or Walker, Retirement Homes if you want them to also tell stories to grand kids, have discount for being an elder.
    Parties- Baby Shower, Wedding with actual celebrating, Bachelor/Bachelorette party like in Sims 3, Anniversary party like in Sims 2, Family Reunion, Graduation Party, Retirement Party,
    Funeral- I would like to have a funeral say are last goodbye if we want to.

Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    My ideal pack would be more supernatural creatures, wiccan pagan pack where you can do kitchen garden magic able to go to school or work with your sim if you wish
    more traits aspirations more freelance careers so that your sim can stay at home with the toddlers and babies if they ever change what we now have for babies
    new destination worlds, cruise amusement park similar to Disney world more hobbies that earn your sim money for all ages
    new residential and commercial lots types and traits for lots such as hotel and resort amusement park
    Able to create fairs with rides games booths where that you can see your sim interact with
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    Everything. I want all the packs with all the everything in them. I can’t pick! I want them all and I hope to get at least some of them.
  • Dancergal123Dancergal123 Posts: 9 New Member
    We neeeeeed a school pack! one with pre-k - high school!
    -Go to school with your sim
    -Participate in classes and complete tasks as you can do in get to work
    -Participate in extracurricular activities such as sports teams, cheerleading, theater, clubs, dance team, swim team, gymnastics, ect.
    -Make more friends for your sim toddlers/kids/teens
    -Eat in the cafeteria where you can buy or bring lunch
    -Have options for private school, public school, boarding school, or home school
    -Ride the bus to and from school with your sim
    -Choose school uniforms or have more clothing options for school
    -Show school spirit by attending pep rally and sporting event s and wear your school colors
    -School dances such as elementary school socials, middle school dances, high school homecomings and proms!
    -Have a graduation ceremony
    -Look into college with the school guidance counselor
    -Be able to get sent to the principles office
    -Have more romance interactions for teens
    -Be able to decorate your locker
  • Dancergal123Dancergal123 Posts: 9 New Member
    HARRY POTTER HOGWARTS MYSTERY PACK omg this would be the best pack ever if it was executed properly!!!!!!!!
    -Go on quests to find out the different secrets of Hogwarts
    -Interact with famous Harry Potter characters such as Harry, Ron, Hermione, Dumbledore, McGonagle, Snape, Voldemort and more!
    -Participate in lessons such as potions, transfiguration class, defense against the dark arts, charms, and more
    -Own magical pets such as owls and frogs
    -Play Quidditch and fly brooms
    -Explore different parts of the castle
    -Play quests relating to the books such as sorcerers stone, chamber of secret, ect.
    -Travel to Hogsmead village and Diagon Alley and explore magical shops and restaurants
    -Get sorted into your house by the sorting hat(Ravenclaw, Slytherine, Hufflepuff, and Gryffandor)
    -Enjoy new wizard fashion such as wizard robes, Hogwarts sweaters and vests, and invisibility cloaks!!!
    -Go to Ollivanders and find the perfect magic wand
    -Explore Gringotts wizard bank
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    I have a few pack ideas:

Ancient Greece (instead of Medieval, because that theme is kinda played out, lets be honest).
    ~A brand new world without any cars or modern technology
    ~This would pack would come with some neat skills:
    -Two Instruments: Aulos and Lyre
    -Pottery: Sims can learn how to make beautiful vases in the authentic ancient Greek way.

Those are my ideas for that pack. Obviously it should have more than what I said.

Music Pack
    ~Just add playable woodwind/brass instruments. I'm not picky on anything beyond that. Lol.

Horse Pack
    ~Horses, of course, with different kinds, including ponies and miniature horses.
    ~Unicorn occult.
    OO2UdmJ.png
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    So many good ideas in here I'll take them all please 🙏
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
  • MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    Battle of the Bands.

With more instruments, and the ability to form bands, and have music festivals.
    Start out as a teenage garage band, go through uni playing in local bars and pubs, either get signed to a label (who dictate a bunch of changes, including changes to your bands lineup), or go DIY, and have to work on the side while you slowly claw your way to fame, but have complete creative control.

The two roads to fame.
    Road1: getting signed, it's a faster way to the top, and has more money coming in faster, but it means losing creative options, with the game dictating the direction of the band, it's style, and the music played. It also means a faster route back down to being 'last years news'

Road 2: DIY. Its blood, sweat, and tears. It's a slow climb, and your sims might have to have side jobs to keep it going for a while, but eventually you will start to gain success. The plateau at the top lasts longer, and the decline after is slow, leading to an 'old school influence' status.

Get invited to play at music festivals, your timeslot indicates your level of popularity. If you're in the first slot, you've got a chance at fame, but no one knows your name, if you're the last act, then you've made it to the top.

This could come with its own world, one that has two recording studios, the plush, and shiny, all inclusive (so long as you've signed away your creative rights) Sellout Studio, and the dark and dingy Den of DIY, where you pay by the hour, but the coffee is free. DIY bands who are at, or nearing the top, can hire the fancy studio, but it costs a lot more than the Den.

The world could also contain a music festival park, a pub to book gigs at, and a fancier music hall, for middling+ bands to have concerts at.

There would also need to be the ability to create your own merch: Tshirts, hoodies, underpants, posters, and CDs (or old school vinyl).
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • BariSaxyBariSaxy Posts: 4,699 Member
    @mysph1t But here's the thing, if you look at the unicorn in The Sims 3, they did take influence from those depictions.

vrBS7FC.png
    OO2UdmJ.png
    edited July 2022
    (Deleted by user)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I still want a Unicorn in Sims 4. <3