Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A Did You Know On Paranormal SP

13...Next

Comments

• LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,595 Member
    If by chance you do happen to revive Guidry (Only through cheats or mods, since he cannot be revived by any other means like from a spellcaster, wishing well or even ambrosia as him and Temerance has a special trait that prevent that.) he won't be an NPC anymore or tutorial NPC. The game will generate a new Guidry which will have the same clothes, looks and traits.

So no worries about breaking your game or some rando townie replacing Guidry it's literally just the same one. :)
    5vJrxmT.png
    edited February 2021
    I thought Temperance just went around breaking stuff like any angry ghost and being mean, but she'll also use the seance table to summon more angry specters. I had about 4 to 5 on my lot with the other madness of cursed objects that she also will spawn on the lot as well.

JRstF5M.png

Sims been so scared they really couldn't do much of anything. :#

On another note, the angry spirits can set thing son fire as well as your sims, which can result in a fatal death.
    It's pretty terrible in heroic mode as things go to hell in a handbasket. D:
    Post edited by LadyKyn on
    5vJrxmT.png
  • mrln1975mrln1975 Posts: 186 Member
    I was wondering where all those puddles were coming from. ;) the maid did it.
    04-04-15_8-27nbspPM.png
    Apparently Toddlers can talk to the Creepy dolls and think they're CUTE. :#
    It also gets their fun up talking to the doll. I weep. Almost wish they could play with it.
    p9V7fJG.png?1
    5vJrxmT.png