Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

February Patch Speculation 2021 (Now Live)

Comments

• comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    elelunicy wrote: »
    masatsim wrote: »
    So what we know is there's 21 simmers/creators and the surprise will be in feb 25, that's 21 days!... Maybe there's 21 different additions to the game and they'll hint one of them everyday until feb 25 and then release them all. That would be amazing

They probably picked Feb 25 (Thursday) because it's a pre-pack patch. They typically release patches on Tuesdays. However, in the event of a stuff pack or a game pack releasing on Tuesday, they'll release the pre-pack patch on Thursday the week before. Almost all Thursday patches are pre-pack patches.

I wanted a pack announcement this month so you think there's still hope for one @elelunicy
    more for sim kids and more drama please
    I'm surprised no one has thought about Nail Polish in CAS being one of the possibilities. There are lots of cc fingernail polishes but I hope whatever it is we get more then one gift.

eyelashes would be nice
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,887 Member
    I'm surprised no one has thought about Nail Polish in CAS being one of the possibilities. There are lots of cc fingernail polishes but I hope whatever it is we get more then one gift.

eyelashes would be nice

ooh yes eyelashes
    they definitely should consult cc creators on those
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    So what we know is there's 21 simmers/creators and the surprise will be in feb 25, that's 21 days!... Maybe there's 21 different additions to the game and they'll hint one of them everyday until feb 25 and then release them all. That would be amazing

They probably picked Feb 25 (Thursday) because it's a pre-pack patch. They typically release patches on Tuesdays. However, in the event of a stuff pack or a game pack releasing on Tuesday, they'll release the pre-pack patch on Thursday the week before. Almost all Thursday patches are pre-pack patches.

If this ends up being right, then we'll maybe get a teaser and/or a trailer soon...
  • DNvoxxDNvoxx Posts: 5 New Member
    If the patch fixes the stuff going wrong in my game,my Sims cook and don't eat.I am having problems with My legacy family getting pregnant thankfully I can do this with MCCC but it feels like cheating.
  • LoanetLoanet Posts: 4,079 Member
    If we get vehicles, We need garages and driveways.

I already built my Sims a Garage. One of them lives in it.
    Prepping a list of mods to add after Infants are placed into the game. Because real life isn't 'nice'.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I doubt it’s going to be anything major like cars, better babies or CAW tbh. I think that it’ll be more diversity related CAS stuff which isn’t a bad thing by any means but I would’ve really appreciated something major for this anniversary. I need gameplay not just aesthetics!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Wonder when we will learn more about this update/gift? Have any other CC creators apart from Luumia hinted at a collaboration? We know there are 21 of them, why are they so quiet?
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,362 Member

I wanted a pack announcement this month so you think there's still hope for one @elelunicy

I do.

eyelashes would be nice

Yes we need better eyelashes.
    Just thought of something. The only way we can get wedding veils in TS4 is from CC Creators. What if that's the gift we're getting? I have seen all sizes and some even go to the ground.
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    If we get so much content, I want to see:
    1. Bodyhair
    2. Eyelashes
    3. Nails
    4. Counters
    5. Matching cabinets for that counters
    6. More hair swatches
    7. More sliders (for hair for example)
    8. New wooden floor
    9. New tiles
    10. New clothes (shoes especially)
    11. New wall colors
    12. New for b/b
    13. Better skin details
    14. More traits
    15. More ambitious/goals
    16. Better teens
    17. More interactions
    18. New world
    19. Better lightening effect
    20. Better face makeup (blush, highlighter ect.)
    21. Better skintone shades (more detailed)
    Just thought of something. The only way we can get wedding veils in TS4 is from CC Creators. What if that's the gift we're getting? I have seen all sizes and some even go to the ground.

that would be nice
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Yes to all the above.
  • SimmerGeorgeSimmerGeorge Posts: 2,724 Member
    I wouldn't want anymore clothes though. The game is really packed with clothes and objects. I hope they give us something more meaningful.
    Where's my Sims 5 squad at?
    I wouldn't want anymore clothes though. The game is really packed with clothes and objects. I hope they give us something more meaningful.

I'd love a heart hottub or the heartbed. There is already a cc heartbed that is modded that looks like the one in TS3.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    I wouldn't mind some mystic looking trenchcoats. Both my burglar, my vampire and my spellcaster would enjoy such a clothpiece.

My extreme sport Sim would have some more bandages available as both clothing and accessory for arms and legs. Need proof he's doing more than epic training.

And I hope they manage to 'patch' away my Sims habit of getting up and looking at random objects when I try to make them relax (you're tense and tired after constant work and no vacation - so relax!)

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
    I hope they fix the hotsprings. Sims don't want to do romance interactions in them. You tell them to relax together then make a move for example and they just relax together. If you cancel relax together one sim stands up.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    Maybe they're giving us dragons? The reason why they hired 21 people is so they can get everything right and make sure they offer a ton of gameplay.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • ReedfishReedfish Posts: 222 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Maybe they're giving us dragons? The reason why they hired 21 people is so they can get everything right and make sure they offer a ton of gameplay.

Maybe there will be 21 dragons?
    Reedfish wrote: »
    Gordy wrote: »

Maybe there will be 21 dragons?

that would be cool
    There might be some sexy pj's also. No one has thought about that. CC Creators create stuff like that.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,291 Member
    I feel like we need a countdown for this patch...
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    I feel like we need a countdown for this patch...

I might start one later.
  • calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    New traits/skills are always welcome.