Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Another long update, sorry, but an interesting one at least, I hope :)

Update 36 - Hearts all a flutter

sdJARf6.png

Notes:
    I recently discovered that sims can build sand sculptures in any world, as long as there is sand, and I had the perfect amount of time before school started to send Jules out to the shoreline to play in the sand.

And she's off to school in a fantastic mood.
    tL4XTCs.png

As soon as she returned home (with her grade finally bumped up to a C, yay!), Morgan Fyres called a meeting for the Renegades, so Jules decided she'd have time to do her homework later as she headed off to the pool.
    8myrXQq.png

It seems like my plan is working! The club favored some pool fun today instead of sabotaging the plumbing.
    P0cfWaj.jpg

Of course, the Paragons were meeting upstairs, and Brittany certainly looked ticked off about something.
    9NeTIgK.png

Jules hung out with Tori on her own for a bit.

Jules: "So I have to ask - what's Ulrike's connection to this club? I know you and Wolfgang know Morgan from school, and Max of course formed this club to torture his sister, but how did Ulrike come to be in the Renegades?"

Tori: "That's a great question. I don't know all the details, but I've heard some things. I think that Max is into some kind of illegal art smuggling business with her, and I'm pretty sure they use club hang out time to discreetly manage their business. Like I said though, not entirely sure, but she's cool enough."

Well, this club certainly continues to get even more interesting LOL (Not sure how relevant any of this will end up being, but I'll keep it tucked away just in case :D I just really needed to give myself some answers and address the reason why Ulrike was randomly hanging out with a psychopath child and some misfit teens lol.)
    8Tuw8zL.jpg

It was getting late - time to send Jules home to do her homework. Brittany stopped her on her way out of the pool though.

Brittany: "Hey, Jules...I was meaning to catch you. I know we got off on the wrong foot a few days ago, but I was hoping we could move past this..." she trailed off for a moment. Her words felt a touch insincere. "Anyway, I'm having a Halloween party at The Bluffs this Saturday, and Emmett wanted me to invite you. Bring your boyfriend and some friends along as well if you want."

Jules: "Yeah, thanks, that sounds fun. I'll see you there!"
    kNDf5DH.png

She got this sentiment toward Brittany last time they hung out I guess, definitely fitting well into my plans for them.
    jwwg8y8.png

When she got home, she texted Mario about the Halloween Party that Saturday. She had the BEST couples costume idea :D
    WIy6v1N.png

She did her homework, then went out to fertilize some plants in her garden, and on her way back in, she noticed that Emmett was on her doorstop.

Jules: "Emmett! What are you doing here? Did I miss a text from you?"

Emmett: "No, no...sorry to show up unexpectedly like this. Brittany and I went out to dinner tonight, and I figured since I was in the area, I'd give you a surprise visit on my way home."
    DsO5sBD.png

Emmett: "Wow, this place is so nice!"
    Jules, thinking about the spiders with a cringe, "It is starting to come together. Come on, I'll give you the whole tour."
    9wz3mKI.png

They ended up on her bed, Emmett admiring her room and smiling at the picture of the two of them on her desk.

Then Emmett sighed, looking a little uncomfortable: "So, um, I did actually come here to talk to you about something too. Brittany went on a rant the other night about how you had joined the Renegades, and I, um, well...I just wanted to make sure you were okay and hadn't been pressured into doing anything you didn't want to do. That feud between the Renegades and the Paragons is pretty nasty, and I just wanted to make sure you hadn't gotten yourself mixed up into something you couldn't handle."
    CXA2LmW.png

Jules had a brief moment of hot headed rage. "Why is everyone so worried about me? I'm not just some sweet, innocent girl who can't hold her own - I'm capable of making my own decisions, and I actually happen to like the Renegades so far!"
    b3jwTgv.png

Emmett: "Whoa, I didn't mean that! I know you're more than capable of taking care of yourself, but as your friend, I just wanted to check in. I just care about you, you know?"
    VeJySqi.png

Jules sighed, but the rage was still simmering a bit beneath the surface. Cooling down from a flash of anger was never her strongest suit.

"Uh, oh, I know that look," Emmett's face had twisted into a wry grin. "There's only one way to tame an angry Jules, I know this from many years of experience."

He reached out with outstretched fingers, beginning to taunt her.

Jules: "Oh, no, you wouldn't dare."
    VcQ6UBi.png

Jules erupted in a fit of giggles as Emmett began to tickle her mercilessly, gasping for breath, though the action was so familiar that she felt her anger melt away immediately. Emmett's goofball trait had always been the perfect cure for her hot-headed one.

"Stop, stop!" she protested between laughs.
    vvZVzLQ.png
    FuCLc1K.png

He pulled away, but unlike all the other times his goofy personality had tamed her temper, something different hung in the air between them tonight. Jules felt her heart flutter in a way that made her dizzy.
    BAePPzA.png

As they scooted away from one another, Jules inhaled a gulp of air, trying to clear her mind.
    mzfGtKi.png

Jules: "Um, Emmett, it's getting kind of late. I'm so happy you stopped by, but I should get some sleep. And we'll see each other at the party on Saturday."

Emmett: "Um, right, of course! Thanks for having me - I'll see you on Saturday."
    NgD3XNx.png

Jules sat down on her bed, still feeling a little off balance, wondering if she should mention Emmett's unexpected visit to Mario...maybe she shouldn't say anything. It's not like anything had even happened. Nothing had changed, right?
    Qqck1SB.png

Yikes, there's now a tiny pink romance bar between Emmett and Jules...and she perceives Emmett as VERY attractive.
    pF6gEzJ.png

Poor Mario is on the same level as Patchy as far as attraction goes...oh dear.
    HRLib92.png

This is what happens when the game gifts you a flirty boy just hanging out on the porch. You gotta incorporate that into the story somehow...

• Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    Day 4: Heheh, nice of you to try and make a club with the special friends! Too bad it didn't really worked out...

I found the mod, indeed! It's nice that you can actually have mannequin Sims without having to need to download the mod. Can't wait to see a living mannequin in your game!!

@permanentrose
    Jules really is like 'HERE I AM AGAINNNNN!' xD How funny how the exact same person can do total different things in another universe, right? :innocent: Like falling in love with your best friend, hehehe.

Update 36: Everytime I see Brittany I'm like "and what's she planning to do now?". Can't be she's just going to invite Jules over because she wants to, right??? She's definitely planning something!! But maybe Jules also has a plan. Hmmmm... Lol, Emmett on the doorstep. I would scream if I saw someone at my doorstep at this hour because I'm nightblind lol. But well, it's actually nice to come over as a surprise. Would have been so funny if a spider got on Emmett's shoulder when he said how nice the place is xD The tickle moment is so cute. This is so different from my line 'I don't date my best friend' HAHAHAHHAHA. I should just keep this moment for yourself, Jules. Or do you want a fight with Mario? Then shoot!

@SoulGal7
    Day 3: tip for the day - don't wear the uniform again :P Did you just made her that uniform in CAS? Siobahn and Luna sound annoying, but Sofia and Sergio sound like they are nice people. NIce of the elder woman to help Sakura out with her homework. Oh no xD The clown outfit xDDDD I bet this was Siobahn's doing. Or Luna's. I hope Sakura won't have a hard time because of those two.

@Karababy52
    Would be so sad if Bryon got a gaming mat and Naoki got coal. Oh no :joy: I like seeing Patchy around in other stories! Never used him myself. Don't know why exactly, never felt the need to get him... Maybe I'll get scared if he suddenly starts to come alive xD
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    February 5
    02-04-21-11-56-27-pm_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    Naoki told me that he still had a late Christmas surprise for me. I’ve been trying to figure out what he was up to, but he wouldn’t budge. Pffff. Today went by even slower than usual and work never seemed to end, … But eventually it was time for me to get my surprise: Naoki took me to the Hare and Hedgehog Restaurant for a date (side note: this lot was a café at first, but I changed it into a restaurant)! Naoki requested a table for two, outside. The view was just amazing. “I absolutely love this. Thank you, Naoki”. I blew him a little kiss. “Hehe, I’m glad to hear that you like it”. At that exact moment, our food arrived. Or well… Our food was supposed to arrive. The waiter dropped the food on the floor. “Oh no, I’m so sorry! I’ll clean this right away, one second!”. The waiter smiled and started cleaning the mess. Some time later she returned with new plates. “Once again sorry for my clumsiness. Please enjoy this meal for free”. “Oh no, we can’t possibly take that offer”. “The manager wanted it this way, please accept our offer”. “Well, okay. Thank you very much”. The waiter walks away. “This looks good!”. “It does, right? Let’s dig in!”.

Behind the scenes
    DAy27F7.png
    Waiter: "I hope the manager didn't saw that... He's so scary..."

Too bad, the manager sees everything...

VdXrQ2i.png
    Manager Ellison: “Good evening”
    Host: “Manager Ellison! To what do we own the pleasure to see you here in person?”
    Manager Ellison: “Actually... I was just walking by and saw something I didn't appreciate. An unprofessional employee. Could you tell her to give those costumers a free meal from the house? After that, tell her to come by my office”
    Host: “Of course! Right away!”
    Manager Ellison: “Thank you. Keep up the good work”
    Host: “Yeah, of course! Have a nice evening, manager Ellison”
    Manager Ellison: “Please, just call me Isaius”

ggfy6V1.png
    Isaius: "Well well... Who do we have here? My son, visiting my restaurant? I thought for sure he wouldn't come anywhere near something I own... But then again. Does he even know I own this place?"

xxFdTGn.png
    Isaius: "Not that it matters anyways. You showed up at the perfect time, so I could at least give you this meal... I’m not done with you yet, my son… I'm sure of it. You’re about to unintentionally help me find the woman I once called my wife. Ah, I missed her so much.”
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 5: Triple Threat

6DfsUUo.png

Today is my birthday, so last night I decided to give Vanessa a very special gift, friends! One of them is my own Sim I created who was the star of my try at the Runaway Teen Challenge, Molly McNamara. The other originally started as a very special gift from a friend who allowed me to change him a bit to use in this challenge, Damon Downing. Thank you so, so much again! I love him! <3

I'll answer all your replies and comment on your wonderful daily posts shortly. *Hugs*

Notes
    fQKpIIW.png
    Vanessa had a visitor as she slept. If you didn't recognize him already, it's Vlad! My modified version anyway. I was very happy to see him! But, he just stood there for awhile and then flew away as a bat. *sigh* It would've been so perfect if he had broken in and bitten Vanessa, but oh well...

AnX9faJ.png
    Vanessa came home from school in desperate need of some fun. Playing video games always seemed to cheer her up, and it seemed to be working.

kdS38Hj.png
    (It's just not as fun playing by myself.)

Vanessa decided to get some fresh air instead. She'd put out some feelers at school about starting a dance club and someone told her about two teens that lived near her who might be interested. She didn't know exactly where they lived, but figured it wouldn't hurt to knock some doors and see if she could find them. If she didn't find them, at least she'd have met her other neighbors and the walk would be nice anyway.

(Should I take some cookies or something? Would that be weird? Why would it be weird though, everybody likes cookies. Nah, I don't have time for that. Just go...)

BHfuyxU.png
    After knocking a couple doors, she hit the jackpot. Surprisingly, the two teens she found were roommates living on their own, just like her. She introduced herself to a friendly girl who said her name was Molly McNamara. Molly seemed happy when she found out they were neighbors and invited Vanessa inside.
    "May I sit down? I have something I'd like to ask you."
    "Sure, go for it."

They chit chatted a little about school and Vanessa found out Molly loved music (not surprising since she was wearing headphones) and hoped to get a scholarship to get a degree in Fine Arts at Uni after graduation.

(Oh Wow! She's perfect for the club!)
    (So what are you waiting for then, ask her to join already.)

Tl9Cnte.png
    "I don't know if you heard anything at school, but I'm starting a Dance Club. We'll meet at my house and hangout there and maybe go to some nightclubs to show off our moves once we get better. Would you be interesting in joining? You don't have to give me an answer right now if you don't want to. Just think about it and let me know."
    "A Dance Club? Sure, that sounds wicked cool! Yeah, count me in, definitely!"
    (Yes!! I like this girl. She seems pretty chill.)
    "You should ask my roommate Damon too. The Dude LOVES to dance and is SO good! He's always asking me to dance with him or watch some routine he's dreamed up. Hey, maybe we could try some of them? That would be cool."
    "I don't see why not."
    (Heck yeah!)
    "Okay, I have some stuff I need to do, Damon's outside on the treadmill, as usual. That's another thing, he's a bit of a fitness nut, so he's very fit and has endless energy for anything! Go ask him, we can talk more later, at school or, wait, here's my cell number. Text me anytime!"

Vanessa and Molly exchanged numbers and then Vanessa went outside to find this supposed dance genius named Damon.

x10x7PH.png
    (OMG! Look at him, he's gorgeous!)
    "Hey Damon, I'm Vanessa, your neighbor. Molly said I should come talk to you about something you might be interested in doing."
    "Well hey Vanessa, nice to meet you. I love doing lots of things, what did you have in mind?"
    (How'd he get such a deep, sexy voice? He certainly doesn't sound like a teen.)
    (Gah, concentrate Vanessa. Stop it! Remember Josh? Well duh, I love him!)
    (But I can appreciate a cute boy though, nothing wrong with that, right? Right.)

mDn26is.png
    Vanessa launched into a speech about how she was starting a dance club and started listing all the details and reasons why she thought he should join ending with tapping Damon's abs with the back of her hand and saying,

"Plus, you're certainly fit enough to have the stamina to last a long time doing something that energetic, am I right?"
    (Gawd, slow down Vanessa, give the guy a chance to talk. Oh Gawwwwd, I touched him too!)
    (I wish he'd stop looking at me like that. He's making me nervous.)

VRvgQkx.png
    (Is this Chick for real?)

w60zVOc.png
    (She is really cute though. Even if she does talk too much)
    "So, what do you think? Does that sound like something you'd be interested in doing? I think the three of us could make something special and fun together."
    (Give her a break Damon, she's just nervous, she'll calm down.)

CWKe7CE.png
    "Okay, you've convinced me. I think we could be something special too."
    (You're such a flirt. Hey, just the way I am. Put a gorgeous girl in front of me and I can't help myself.)
    "YES! Fantastic! Oh, we're going to have so much fun and..."

1zHmrbV.png
    "Uh, okay, what's up with that Dude?"
    "He's a vampire. Didn't he tell you that 'little' fact?"
    (A vampire!?! What!? I don't believe it. )
    "For real?"

Joi98ZT.png
    "You got it, for real. Don't worry, I won't bite you though...unless you want me to." *wink*
    "Um, no, that's okay. You're pulling my leg though, right? Where's your fangs? I don't believe it, vampires aren't real, right? I mean I've read about them, but, like, it's just a legend. Nothing more, right? Pretending's cool though, could be a fun persona for our club."

hcXa0gx.png
    "No, not a persona, I've been a vampire for a long, long time, way before you or anyone else around here was born...I usually don't do this unless I'm hungry, but here, look.."
    As Vanessa watched totally mesmerized, Damon let his fangs show and his eyes started to glow a brilliant bluish white. Vanessa should've been freaked out, but somehow, she wasn't. She couldn't move staring into his eyes in a trance, frozen in place until his fangs seemed to slide back into his jaw and his eyes faded to normal again.
    "WOW! That's so cool! A real vampire. Okay, I believe you and it's fine, in fact, it's great!"
    (Happens every time... Okay Damon, turn it off now, you just met her. But watch out in the future lovely lady. You and I will be something special. I can feel it in my 300 year old bones.)

Vanessa and Damon exchanged cell numbers and she then said goodbye for now, promising to call both of them with a date and time for their first club meeting.
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    I have to post tomorrow, it was one of those days!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY @Karababy52!!!!! I hope it was a great day :)

MHoYiQ9.png

(not my creation, found it on google and thought it was fitting)
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Skeilah
    We talk all day in PMs haha, so I feel like you already know a lot of what I'm going to say here, but I'll still give you proper comments. Making one of the bars into a restaurant was a good idea! I don't have dine out, but I would definitely be changing venue types if I could - there are SO MANY BARS, haha. Naoki taking him to dinner was really sweet, and that sinister behind the scenes stuff with his dad makes me nervous for Bryon's future. He's doing so well, and his dad could come crashing in and ruin it all :(

@Karababy52
    Your two new teens are fantastic! And more alliteration names! I love it! Also Vanessa just can't resist a cute boy. Who can blame her? Seriously, her face always lights up so much when she's talking to cute boys :D I do wonder that if some distance from Josh, and meeting some cute new vampire boy, will Vanessa have a small dalliance with another boy? Hmmm...well, I hope she enjoys her new friends, and even if she can't be 100% honest with them about her life, hopefully she can still connect with Damon and Molly and find true friendship (and with whatever other teens she might find in your save!)

I would totally gift you something from Jules' inventory for your birthday, but I feel like that would feel like cheating to you :) But if you need more teens in your game, I'd be happy to make you a non CC club member for Vanessa at some point, just say the word, and that could be your gift instead HAHA

@Hermitgirl We all have those days, or will at some point! Looking forward to your update when you have the time though!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @permanentrose
    Great our Sims can make sandcastles anywhere with sand, eh? Jules looks so happy in the shot where she's running to school. :)

I've always wondered why Ulrike was in that club since she's a YA. Your explanation is as good as any. I still think it's very weird personally. I mean, Max is just a kid, how'd he get that corrupted so soon in life? And how did Ulrike hook up with him? Always had lots of questions in relation to both of those Sims.

Hmm, what exactly is Brittany up to? I don't like the sounds of this party. I hope she doesn't have something sinister in mind for Jules. o.O

O.O Uh oh! At first I thought, oh how nice, Emmett is such a good friend. Then when I saw then sitting on the bed and he started tickling her, I knew something was going to happen. Thought for sure they were going to kiss. Glad they both 'woke up' and quickly sat apart...or am I? ;) Anyway, the plot thickens. How long before these two realize they have more than friendly feelings towards each other? We shall see... I'm excited for it! :)

Aww, thank you so much for the birthday graphic, it's so cute! I love the Freezer Bunny! *Hugs* <3

Can't help myself with the alliteration names, it's just routine for me at this point. :D Thanks, I love these two teens too. It should be fun playing with them in the club. Molly is a sweetheart who I've missed playing with. So even if I don't get to play with her directly, she'll still be a big part of this challenge from here on out. And Damon, ah, Damon. He's going to be extremely fun to play with too. He has vampiric allure, so that will certainly make things, interesting. As for any dalliance? I doubt it, but if something were to happen, it would not be under her own free will would be my guess. She loves Josh, completely, with all her heart and soul.

Thanks about the possible gift of more teens, I appreciate it. But I had only planned on a club of three members, hence today's daily post title, 'Triple Threat.' It's the name of the club. At least for now, unless I can think of something better. :D

@Skeilah
    Yes, that would've been extremely sad! Yeah, I'm not sure about Patchy. I like the funny little scarecrow, and enjoy reading about his antics in other stories. I think Vanessa would've freaked out to see him come alive, but now...well she's learned some of the things she believed were just stories are real, so what would be so weird about a scarecrow that could come to life? ;) I'll probably get him sooner rather than later now. :)

Day 5 - *GASP* Oh No! Bryon's evil Father is back in the picture and he has sinister plans. Wow, did not see that coming at all! Here I thought those two were just having a lovely meal together and then BAM! o.O Great job! Love the cliffhanger and can't wait to find out what happens now. He better not hurt Bryon! Or Naoki! Grrrrr!

@Hermitgirl - No worries, it's cool! It happens to all of us. I almost didn't make it today either. Got distracted with birthday stuff all day and Hubby had to use my computer to work remotely from home today too. Have a great night and I can't wait to read how everything is going with Roxanne tomorrow or whenever you have time to post again. :)

*Note for everyone - BTW, Hubby tested negative for Covid if anyone was curious, Thank God! \o/
  • Options
    @Karababy52 Well one of the aspiration milestones is to lead a club with 8 members, so I thought eventually you might need one of your clubs that she's in or creates to have more members...but that's a ways off. I do like like the idea of a small club, and Triple Threat is a great name!

I don't know how vampire powers work, so he does have the ability to dazzle her against her own will haha? It will certainly be interesting to have a vampire in your club, I hope he's on good behavior though...or do I lol? Might be fun if he misbehaves from time to time.

I am trying to take this Emmett stuff slowly, BUT IT'S REALLY HARD. My brain has already tried to plan out the next several months for them, but I have to be patient and that's hard haha. I have a few more twists up my sleeve though, just wait :) Also I'm glad you appreciated my brief explanation for Ulrike's place in the club haha. The Paragons are also a mix of YA and teens, but at least they have more than one YA member, and a YA is the leader, it just feels less...weird. I think I might try to have the Villareals involved with the death of Jules' secret agent parents, they definitely seem like they're up to no good...maybe the art smuggling business will have some kind of connection too, who knows. I'm not good at writing mystery and espionage so I have no real plan with this. I'm just happy to write dramatic little love triangles to my hearts content :D

Also very glad you have a covid free house!
  • Options
    @permanentrose 8 members? Gah! Really? Dangit! Okay, I might have to take you up on your offer at some point...or maybe I'll just age down some of my own Sims, I have a ton of them. :D We'll see how it goes. Thanks for letting me know that's one of the milestones anyway. I guess I didn't look at them closely enough. Opps! o.O

Vampiric Allure can make everyone around him fall in love with him and be totally under his power. If I remember correctly, so we'll see how that goes. ;) Damon has the guilty drinker trait so I doubt he'll misbehave unless he gets REALLY hungry and can't help himself. I have no control over the guy, so we'll just have to see what happens. I'm curious to see what he'll do, if anything.

I'm sure you do have some twists up your sleeve, it'll be interesting to see exactly what those are in the future. :) I bet it is hard to take things slowly when it comes to romance. I know it is for me! I love romance and would rather write that than any other kind of genre, so it's been tough not having Josh and Vanessa get together properly or having Vanessa get with someone else just to satisfy my itch. :D Hmm, it would be kind of cool if you could pull off some kind of connection between the Villareals and Jules' parents. But if you're not comfortable writing in that style, it's cool too. Give me romance and I'm happy! ;)

Thank you so are we! :)
  • Options
    Good morning/afternoon everyone! Haha sorry to post again before some of you even got yesterday's post in. Today's is a little shorter though and I was getting too excited about that cutie Lenny to wait any longer to post :D

---

Update 37 - Lenny snuggles!

iCiAI5V.png

Notes:
    Well, this morning Jules tried to go to school in her underwear...she was feeling dazed from the cursed lot trait, but perhaps was also still feeling a bit disoriented from Emmett's visit last night. She tried not to think too much about that.
    R0QpApM.png

"Thank you, dear watcher, for not allowing me the embarrassment of going to school in that state." (I love these Doc Martens included with DU. New favorite shoes)
    X0ys5Yy.png

She got home from school, and her living room caught on fire. Jules hasn't been having the best luck with flames these days, though luckily she can't catch on fire on herself.
    KNEDy9A.png

Her fun need was low, and it was a Friday evening. Let's invite Dell and Sofia over to see the new place! AND DON'T FORGET TO BRING LENNY!
    TIk1E8U.jpg

"Dell! It's so good to see you! Let me show you my new place."
    1K1xmIj.png

"LENNY I'VE MISSED YOU SO MUCH, YOU LITTLE GOOBER!!!!"
    qLgfJRz.png

She told Dell and Sofia all about school and the Renegades and Halloween Party tomorrow. For a moment, she considered talking to them about Emmett's visit last night, but she felt hot and embarrassed as she thought of the memory, and decided to shove that thought deep into her mind for now (or maybe even forever) and just enjoy her time with Dell and Sofia.
    bTZqQ0Q.png

Jules: "There's a bonfire we can light down by the water - wanna come hang out there for a bit?"
    uiZ1qC4.jpg

The sunset was especially gorgeous this evening.
    phsA2lI.png

"Don't worry, I'm flame resistant!"
    0QRuBT7.png

Dell and Sofia left shortly after. Let's do homework by the moonlight in a more interesting location for once. AND AVOID THINKING ABOUT EMMETT AT ALL COSTS.
    jCDpzSz.png
  • Options
    @Karababy52

First of all, happy birthday!! I hope you enjoy(ed) your birthday to the fullest and that you had a great time, although the circumstances of covid make such things a little more difficult. My boyfriend's mom had her birthday yesterday. She invited her brother over and they went to sit outside in the backyard with a little fire to warm themselves and all with mouthmasks on. xD What we all do to have someone over these days...

Welcome into the story, Molly and Damon! Can't wait to learn more about the two of you.

Also, yay for Hubby on testing negative for Covid!! <3
    Now on to the story: I love Vlad's look in your game. He's so... Different xD I really only recognized him because of the clothes. Hehe, it's like a welcome wagon but the other way around! Good she found them fast. I'm so happy to see Vanessa making some new friends. Oh my. Damon looks good! He has the same vibes Josh also has. I would fall in love with that guy if I was a sim. Really. But I think that guy would be out of my league hahahahahahhahahaha. Oh, he's a vampire! Interesting...

Comment: Now that we also have a vampire, why not also a scarecrow, right??? I myself like playing with aliens. I've been speculation about abduction for Bryon in the long future, hehehehe.

Bryon doesn't know a thing about what's going on. Maybe that's better for him. He's finally having a good life. But of course, I still have to add drama behind the scenes everywhere I can, hehehe. For the time being, Bryon just keeps on living his happy life. I hope it can last long, because oof, that father of his...

@Hermitgirl
    Like Rose said, we all have those days. Take your time :) Have a nice day!

@permanentrose Well that's a nice birthday cake lot-thing. Did you make that yourself?
    HAHAH yeah, sometimes I feel like I already told you everything I wanted to tell, but I just repeat it here in the comments. Oops.

The lot that I changed into a restaurant only needed minimal changes to become a restaurant. I change venue types A LOT, but mostly because I'm too lazy to build an entire new building :innocent:

I like that Bryon himself is still living the good life for the moment, but behind his back a lot is happening. It's the same in real life. You don't know what other people are up to until you're confronted with it. Adds to the drama. DUN DUN DUNNNNN.

Update 37: Lenny is backkkk <3 Oh wait what, going to school in underwear? xDDD I would've loved to see the reactions man. Why did you change her clothes????? How did the house catch on fire?? xD Oh boy, more fire. She really likes to play with life, doesn't she? Gotta remember that for when she shows up in my story again. Lol, I bet she's thinking about Emmett ALL THE TIME!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    February 6
    02-05-21-9-41-10-pm_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    Partihaus held a gathering today. Perfect timing, because Naoki soon had an appointment to also join a club. ‘Spin Masters’ or something. He would be accepted into the club if he proved himself at the gathering.. Whatever that may mean. I wished him the best of luck and then made my way to the Narwhal Arms. Jade (the club leader) wanted to use this gathering as an opportunity to make an announcement: “From today on we have our own private club room! You can take a look at it if you want”. Jade, Marcus, Eva, Yuka and I immediately went upstairs to check it out. Eva started screaming from happiness when she opened the door. “Whoaaa!!! It’s a hot tub!! And there’s alcohol!!! This is the best club room EVER!!”. She immediately changed clothes and stepped into the hot tub. Soon enough everyone (except Paolo, who was still downstairs) followed. This is indeed the best. Paolo is missing out on something, man. I thought of Naoki while relaxing in the hot tub. I hope he got accepted into that club.

Extra photo's
    TwGafMX.png
    The new club room door!! I love that the door is blue, hehe. On the other side is everyone except for Paolo.

RXxOVCT.png
    Paolo: "Whoa. I think I've been drinking too much.... Bryon suddenly turned into a woman. Hehe, that's actually really funny. Gotta tell the rest."

kDLS4hx.png
    Little did he know, that's not Bryon. That's Bryon's mom. They really do look alike, right? :P

Cz11bkH.png
    Too bad. She leaves right after I took the picture.

ZXAQ25Q.png
    Paolo: "Huh, Bryon?? How are you here? And your hair's short again!"
    Bryon: "Paolo, what are you talking about...?"
    Paolo: "I swear, I saw you downstairs just a second ago. It was just like you turned into a woman!"
    Jade: "You've been drinking too much, Paolo. Maybe it's best for you to stay here with us for the time being."
    Paolo: "Yeah... Maybe..."

---

Meanwhile in Discotheque Pan Europa...

C4wuiVJ.png
    Naoki: "Hello! My name is Naoki Saito. I'm currently a level 2 DJ and I really want to join your club."
    Candy: "Level 2 DJ, you say? That's just enough, right, Dominic?"
    Dominic: "It's just enough. I'm Dominic, the leader of the club. What else do you have to offer? I'm listening."
    Joaquin: "Do we really need a new member...?"

DkuGHF0.png
    Dominic: "Don't mind Joaquin. He's always like that. Once he gets to know you, he's actually really chill."
    Candy: "What he says! I think you'll be a nice addition to the club."
    Dominic: "Same. What do you think? Are we a team?"
    Naoki: "What? I'm in??"
    Dominic: "You are, unless if you don't want anymore."
    Naoki: "Of course I want!! Thank you!"
    Dominic: "One thing: you'll have to practice your DJ and dancing skill. We'll help you. Okay?"
    Naoki: "Right!!!"
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Skeilah
    Hahaha I love that they are all wearing their sunglasses inside. Nice little club hang out room though! Paolo's little drunken confusion is too funny! Also we are meeting all of Bryon's family, wow! He was so isolated in Mt. Komorebi, but they are all hanging around in Windenburg, it's only a matter of time before drama unfolds I feel. But yes, let's let Bryon be happy while it lasts. Also Eva is cute in your save. I think I might have to download her again since she is tragically dead in my game haha poor Eva.

Also I love the little exchange between the Spin Masters as Naoki went to join them. It will be a great club for Naoki I think. Can't wait to see him build his DJ and dancing skills - that will be great for Naoki, who always has to keep busy!

Does Bryon's mom live with Johnny still?

Also to comment on your comments. No, I didn't make the birthday picture, just something I found on google :)

Also I think Jules' house keeps catching on fire because of the cursed lot trait, as that makes things go wrong frequently, but also she is using a stove and a fireplace (the fireplace set the living room on fire) that are not upgraded, so those could be the culprits too. Luckily Jules has enough money that replacing the damaged items wasn't an issue. But yes, you should have Jules be the pyromaniac she is in your save too. That's a secret made up trait she has HAHAHAHA.
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - Happy Birthday! And so great to hear that your hubby tested negative for Covid. I was so tired last night that I went to bed at 6:30 pm! And needless to say, I am behind in my postings. Going to have a read on everyone's first and do comments. Have a great day everyone!
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    @Hermitgirl - Day 4 - Ahhh...too bad about not being able to invite "special" friends to clubs. Love the photo of the day. And yes, I can see Father Winter telling Roxanne to put on some pounds. Leave it to Father Winter and he'll be baking sugar cookies for you morning, noon and night! teehee

@Skeilah - Feb 4 - Oh funny! Another Jules cameo. Poor Bryon thought that Naoki and Jules were dating. And Jules also busting a gut laughing so hard. Nice that Naoki and Jules have been friends since childhood.

Yeah, I made Sakura a uniform in CAS for Mt. Komorebi and forgot to change it when she moved to Windenburg. She will be having a whole wardrobe make-over shortly.

Feb 5- So nice of Naoki to take Bryon out for dinner. Those wait staff drop things all the time. But wait! OMG! Bryon's father owns the restaurant! Now that's a shocker, and Bryon is going to lead him to his mother...what would Bryon's father want with Bryon's mother? Oh this doesn't sound good at all.

Feb 6 - Woot! Partihaus got a hot tub! I love Eva's reaction - a hot tub and alcohol! lol Too funny! And Bryon's Mom has blue hair too. Oh gosh! They do look alike! And Naoki got into Spin Masters - good for you, Naoki!

@Ellupelluellu - Oh my gosh - is that what happens in the sharing is caring NAP? I thought that they all were in a club with the klepto club activity or something! That poor cafe...nothing left. Even though I have eco-lifestyle, I really haven't played it that much.

@permanentrose - Yes, that is exactly how I think of the Paragons - from Mean Girls! lol As I've said, I have never been in the pre-made clubs before, so thought I would give it a go and see who invited Sakura first. And it turned out to be the Paragons! lol I have no idea why they invited her, but then I saw the top she had on...it was pink! And she was friends with both Sergio and Sofia, so maybe that is why. And yes, she was invited to go swimming, but only Sakura went, none of the other club members. That was all them, nothing to do with me. They probably all had to change after Gideon did that cannonball and soaked them.

Day 36 - Oh, you changed Morgan's hair to dark brown. How funny that the Renegades also meet at the Bathe de Rill. So Brittany is only inviting Jules to the Halloween party because Emmett told her to. Why is it that I don't trust her? I am definitely going to have to change Sakura's top, as she and Brittany have the same one in the same color. And Emmett coming over to ask if Jules was okay. And I do detect that they had a "moment" there. Oh yeah, I was right, Jules finds Emmett very attractive, and Mario is at the same level as the scarecrow! lol

Day 37 - That dog, Lenny is soooo cute! Well, that was an interesting outfit for school...maybe she thought it was pajama day or something. How funny that she also has the cursed lot trait. Gee, you really like to torture your sims! lol Nice visit with Dell and Sofia, and of course, Lenny. Gorgeous shot of the sunset. Love it. And Jules is certainly "on fire" for her thoughts about Emmett.

@Karababy52 - Glad you like her nickname VT. I just wanted something shorter so I wasn't constantly having to type Vanessa-Tessa! lol And then I thought, oooh, that's a good name for a DJ and it sort of went with her new last name.

Day 5 - Oh great, VT is recruiting for her dance club, and she now has two new members! Woot! Molly and Damon. Um...VT - Damon is a vampire, and I do believe he wants to be more than just your friend and in your dance club! Oh boy! VT might have some problems ahead with the dangerously hunky Damon.
  • Options
    @Skeilah So many posts to catch up with! That Jules is as pushy as they come huh? Through a blizzard no less! At least Bryon knows he can trust her with his man hehe.
    On the next two posts I like the way your guys are settling in.. becoming a part of the community. But we know there's trouble brewing with the evil dad in the same town. Also the mom and the drunken almost recognition was good... again fun when the game does it for us :).

@Ellupelluellu Never tried the Sharing is Caring although I kept meaning too on a secure save. I think it's pretty funny if used right, I guess the problem is when it get's voted in and you don't know it.

@SoulGal7 That's so funny that the clown suit was actually one that can be part of the club picks, but it worked in well. I'm glad to see you playing with premade groups too... it's nothing I've ever done before either and enjoying seeing how some of you are blending them in your stories. Not sure Sakura fits in that group in the long run though. Too sweet and real.
    Lol... just read your post about Roxanne and I was actually thinking of setting up cookie shots! I don't plan on making her plump but sheesh she looks bad to me with nothing but muscle and stick figure. Shouldn't take long to get her more normal looking.

@permanentrose Grats on getting her grades up, once you have an A you can slack off on homework and projects. I only do them if she's dipping low. I think it's hard to lose that A once you have it. I gotta say I kind of like the idea of Jules and Emmett, if only to fuel the feud between her and Brittany. It could even just be an innocent misunderstanding! Besides you wrote in a nice ummm.. tension between them.
    Also you need to steal Lenny!

@Karababy Another gorgeous guy.. you always pick the hair I like on guys too! All that innuendo, so funny. Also happy belated Bday I didn't even have time to read yesterday! Also yahhh for your hubby not having Covid!

Whew going to try to post then catch up with anything I miss after :)
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    Day 5 Something Happening Here
    cQbLPw9.png
    Something was up in the house. Roxanne heard odd noises and the lights would flicker on and off. It was unnerving to say the least. Sometimes in the quiet of the night she got scared. Maybe I shouldn't have been playing around with that seance table? It was just for fun and Bonehilda popping out was a great trick, besides she was nice and helpful, not scary at all! As for floating off the ground, pffft.. Well I've always been able to do that! Could there really be spirits about? Are they good or bad?
    She had an old friend stop by to give her a free massage no doubt, but he absolutely freaked out shortly after entering the house. No massage today? The absolute horror! Well that just wouldn't do, she'd have to get to the bottom of this!
    ISbZJe3.png
    M4fvgE8.png
    SzsJMVJ.png
    OhoY1ir.png

Another post to do today!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Please don't change Sakura's shirt, I didn't even think about that when I gave it to Brittany! Brittany is also probably going to start wearing her cold weather clothes more since it's getting chilly, so don't change Sakura's outfit on account of me!
  • Options
    @permanentrose - No worries about the outfit - all of Sakura's outfits are going to change shortly...!
  • Options
    February Day 6
    X1DtWQ8.png
    Roxanne decided to spend some time at the local pub. She wanted to get away from the house and have time to think. While there she met a man that said he was the caretaker for the old church down the road. They chatted a bit and Roxanne let slip about the odd occurrences that were happening in her home. "Didn't you know your house is haunted? Actually, all of Windenburg has it's problems. It's known as the most haunted city in the Simstates. It helps with tourist trade definitely, but some places are just worse than others. Why I even hear bumps in the night now and then where I live... but your place is infamous. Family after family have moved in and out, no one lives there for long. I heard a whole family was murdered there!" he gestured wildly at that last statement. He certainly was an odd man, Roxanne liked him.
    The hidden pictures:
    UqQvoRo.png
    vMI14kk.png
    s2meGdd.png
    Yahh caught up!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    @Hermitgirl AHHHHH YES! The haunted house begins. I love it. A slow start, but I'm sure once you get going, Roxanne is gonna be in terrified mode 99% of the time lol. Can't wait to see Guidry and Temperance. I really love Temperance ever since I had my sim who I was testing out the haunted lot feature with fall in love with her :D Are you going to play on heroic mode or just normal mode? Or start out on normal mode and then try heroic? Roxanne is certainly in for a wild ride either way. I hope her friendship with Bonehilda and her medium skills will help her through this journey!
  • Options
    February - Day 6: "The great thing about new friends is that they bring new energy to your soul."

3dJwJm6.png

Notes

Vanessa took a vacation day from school to fully upgrade the DJ Machine and I also built her a bigger club hangout room. It's just out in the yard at the moment, I don't know why I put it out there, should've dug a basement for it. I'll do that before the next chapter and put the remodeled original club hangout bar/lounge room down there too. On Saturday Vanessa called Damon and Molly to their first club meeting of Triple Threat. That name will change as new members are added. I apologize this is so long, but a lot happened. Hope y'all don't mind. :)

boe534W.png
    Molly has the Dance Machine trait and right away shooed Damon off the dance floor so she could show off her moves to Vanessa.
    "Go Molly, lookin' good!"

LKREgvs.png
    "Hey Vanessa, can I take a turn at the DJ Machine? It looks like fun!"
    "Sure, have at it!"
    "You and Damon should have a Dance Battle. That way you get to see his moves and we get to see yours, okay?"

PzY47Yy.png
    "Think you've got better moves than me Mr. Hotshot Dance Genius?"
    "Oh yeah, all my moves will rock your world, you'll be begging for more."
    "Hmm, well we'll see about that very soon. I'll go first."

PXFdklI.png
    Vanessa gave it her all, putting everything she'd learned from Josh and on her own into the dance of her life. She was on fire. Brimming with confidence, she tried a backflip move she'd practiced many times, but usually fell flat on her face. Not this time.

V0l6dgf.png
    Molly tossed her a pair light sticks and she spun and whirled in a colorful blur that had Damon and Molly howling in appreciative delight.
    "Get it Vanessa!"

JvOE0Lf.png
    "Oh yeah, and that's how it's done! Still think you're better than me Hotshot?"
    "Very impressive...for an amateur."
    "She didn't look like an amateur to me! Woo Hoo! That was boss Vanessa!"
    "Not bad, but step back and watch a Pro. Maybe you'll learn something."
    "Ha! Prove it!"

qm7Zuxn.png
    Damon matched Vanessa move for move, but his moves were smoother, faster and more intricate in technique. He left her breathless in awe. Molly came out from behind the DJ Machine to join Vanessa in cheering for him. It was plain to see he'd had many more years of practice and experience under his belt than she'd ever hope to match. Which wasn't surprising since he'd had 300 years to perfect his craft.

He ended with a backflip that was so high, he touched the ceiling and gave Vanessa a cheeky wink before he plunged back to Earth.

OX5SAGu.png
    And fell flat on his face...

"Oh No! Damon, are you all right? Are you hurt?"
    (Just my pride.)
    "I'm good...I guess you win...this time. Congrats."
    "Thanks, but except for that epic fall, you clearly beat me move for move."
    "He'll be fine. Hey! Let's practice the routine Damon showed us this morning."

LjKKP7E.png
    "Are you sure you're up for this Damon? Maybe we should just chill for awhile and let you recover."
    "My face hurts, but I can try."
    "Pfft, quit playing the pity card Damon, we both know you heal quick as a bunny. Vamp perk and all. Don't let him kid you Vanessa. Come on, let's do this! I need to daaaaaaance!"

"Oh. Really? That is SO cool! Lucky you! Alright, catch the beat guys, got it? Okay....GO!"

8iVAoiM.png
    kuBAqHe.png
    "Oh yeah, work it, work it. We got this!"

P4dHOKu.png
    "Lean, lean, lower, lower...fan, fan, woo, because we're so hot."

eAdMOrI.png
    "Okay, concentrate Damon...you too Molly. Ready?"
    "Yup!"
    "I can do this, don't worry."

"Okay, 1, 2, 3, JUMP!"

07hQ1I4.png
    Isn6vWW.png
    "And bow."

"Wow, that was awesome! Good job making the landing Damon...this time."
    "Hey, don't rub it in Vanessa, it won't happen again. Just a freak accident."
    "Right, right...okay, I need to make some adjustments on the DJ machine. I won't be long."

Lt7DWRY.png
    "Wooo Hooo! That was incredible! We're soooo good. Gotta dance, dance, dance. I love this club!"

Molly's constantly taking over the dance floor to show off her moves. Damon is always relegated to the side to watch. I don't think he minds though.

HKWP9uz.png
    It gives him more time to make moon eyes at Vanessa. Look at him, he's smitten. Vanessa is clueless, too busy listening to the music and making adjustments to her DJ booth.
    (Come on beautiful, just look over here. Look into my eyes.)

"Hey Damon...Damon, woo hoo, helloooooo? Snap out of it" *snaps fingers*
    "Over here, that's right. If you can tear yourself away from there, come here a second."

Xkw2i7x.png
    "What's up Dude? I've never, ever, ever seen you fall before like that."

vulbY0E.png
    "I got distracted."
    "Well, well, you like her a little don't you?"
    "Yeah, you could say that."
    "Want a wing man? I can put in a good word for you if you want?"

uubGOpW.png
    "Thanks, Molly you're the best! But I'm good. I think I know how to get a girl if I want her. She'll be putty in my hands. Just watch."
    "Okay, but take it slow Dude. You don't know anything about her. She could have a boyfriend for all you know."
    "Maybe...but I've never let that stop me before, have I?"
    "Well, no. Just don't...don't use your powers on her, okay? Promise? It might work to get what you want, at first. But is it worth it if it's not real...for both of you?"
    "---"
    "Damon? Promise me...please? I like her, she's cool. We need friends, real friends. Don't mess that up."
    "I didn't ask to be a vamp, I wasn't given a choice. Why shouldn't I take advantage of it?"
    "Because then you'd be no better than the one that turned you. You're better than that Damon."
    "Am I? Am I really?"
    "I think so, I know so. Just, don't do anything you might regret, okay?"
    "I promise."

l3LePTI.png
    "Hey, hey Vanessa, or should I say DJ Varela! What do you think? Are we going to be the best dance club this town's ever seen or what?"
    "You bet! I'm so glad I met you two. You're both such great dancers. How'd I get so lucky?"
    "Hey, we're the lucky ones! You're the best Vanessa. I think we're going to be together for a long, long time and hopefully the best of friends too!"

us0Vutw.png
    "Triple Threat Forever!"
    "Enough talk, let's dance!"

Vanessa's club was gathered for over 12 hours, so she was able to complete her first aspiration milestone. Part of the next one involves talking about the club with five members, so she'll need three more now. I had hoped to keep the club small, but I guess that's not possible in order to complete the aspiration.

I already have one other teen, thanks for the gift @permnentrose! :) For the other two I'm thinking I might age down a couple of my own Sims. For now though, these three will spend some time together getting to know each other and have some fun! :) There's a lot of days left in the month, so I'm not in any hurry.

I'll reply and comment on all your lovely posts shortly! <3
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    February (Friday) - DAY 4: Invitation To The Spin Masters Club

spin-masters-take-the-floor.png
    sakura-fri-heading-to-school.png

Another school day and Sakura had packed away her Mt. Komorebi school uniform and decided to wear something a bit brighter. She got a pop up at school about doing some outdoor studying and a decision on whether to study or hang with friends. Sakura decided to study, which went over well with the teacher who was chatting with her about college applications.

spin-masters-club.png

She also got another pop-up while she was at school to join the Spin Masters Club, and they were meeting NOW at Discoteque Pan Europe. Since school was almost done for the day, and it was a Friday, she left school early.

spin-masters-meeting.png

The club members were waiting for her outside the club, and Joaquin was excited to see her. Sakura figured that he had recommended her to Dominic Fyres, who was the club leader. The other club member was Candy Behr and Sakura chatted with her before they headed inside.

spin-master-club-room.png
    spin-masters-club-room.png

The Spin Masters had their own club room downstairs at the Discotheque, but since a DJ was spinning tunes on the main floor, they stayed there.

here-they-go-dance-one-step-two.png

The place was packed! Sakura saw Sofia Bjergenson and Luna Villareal from the Paragons Club, and also Morgan Fyres, whom she had met in Mt. Komorebi. Luna said they should try a new dance she learned called the One-Step, Two-Step. Luna hesitated momentarily when she saw Morgan join the group and looked around nervously. But she figured that one group dance together would be okay. Well, it's like they cleared the dance floor. They looked good and certainly turned a few heads.

sakura-and-river.png

Sakura saw her friend River Funke-Town, from school, and they took a photo together. She introduced Sofia, Luna, and Morgan, and River seemed to gravitate towards Sofia. They were chatting most of the night and seemed to be getting along really well.

river-in-da-house.png

Another friend from school, Bryon Ellison, tapped her on the shoulder and soon they were dancing to the beat together.

sakura-and-bryon.png

Then the DJ changed, and so did the music. Ugh! Sakura thought that this was the worst music she had ever heard, and hoped that it would change soon. She saw River at the side of the dance floor and went over to chat with him.

can-we-get-some-better-music.png

River: "Sakura, you just need to close your eyes and listen to those backbeats,,," said River as he grooved to the beat oblivious to everyone around him. Just then a teen dressed in black came towards them.

wolfgang-wanting-to-know-sakura.png

Wolfgang: "Hey..." he said to Sakura eyeing her, "...The name's Wolfgang. I haven't seen you around here. You a friend of River's?"

Sakura: "Yes...I know River from Mt. Komorebi. My name's Sakura."

Wolfgang: "Well, you've got some nice moves on the dance floor, Sakura. Maybe we could get together and...um...dance sometime..."

Sakura: "Sure, that would be nice..." she said, hesitantly.

see-you-around-sakura.png

Wolfgang: "See you around River...and Sakura..." he said as he eyed her again and promptly left.

Luna came over to her then.

what-were-you-doing-sakura.png

Luna: "Sakura, what are you doing?"

Sakura: "Um...just talking to River..."

Luna: "No, before that. You were talking to Wolfgang Munch. We're not supposed to be talking to him, Sakura. He's in the Renegades Club! He's bad Sakura."

Sakura: "He didn't seem so bad..."

Luna: "Well, even though he's good-looking, he's a bad, bad, bad, bad boy..." looking over to where he was standing.

River: "I think that perhaps Luna has a thing for bad boys..." he laughed.

Luna: "As if! I was just letting Sakura know that as a member of the Paragons that we don't associate with the Renegades. If Siobhan had seen you, she would have had a fit! Come on, let's get some fruity punch at the bar."

While Sakura and Luna were sitting at the bar, Candy came over.

okay-i-can-dj.png

Candy: "Sakura, the DJ for the shift has called in sick, and they need a DJ to take over the booth. Dominic suggested you. He wants to see what you can do. Are you up for it?"

Sakura: "You want me to DJ in the club?"

Candy: "Sure! That's what we do, right?"

Sakura: "Okay. Yeah, I can do it. I mean, I think I can do better than the last DJ who was here..."

Candy: "Alright! Party on the dance floor everyone. Sakura is going to DJ for us! Woot! Woot!"

sakura-takes-over-the-dj-booth.png

Sakura headed to the DJ booth and the hours just ticked by....9pm....10pm....11pm....midnight...1am....2am...and she was still spinning tunes when the club announced last call. She felt on top of the world and didn't notice that someone was watching her as she left the club.

wolfgang-chatting-with-sakura.png

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Morgan Fyres, Wolfgang Munch, Ulrike Faust and Max Villareal (leader) are members of the Renegades Club.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    @permanentrose
    Looks like Jules had a great time with Sofia and Dell! How'd the fire start? Guessing something on that little table? Lenny is so cute! So funny how she tried to go to school in her undies, good thing you were able to stop her before it was too late. :D Love the fire dance shot and the sunset screenshot is absolutely gorgeous! Looking forward to the partay and all the drama that I'm sure will ensue. ;) Fun update!

@Skeilah
    I had a great birthday! We didn't go anywhere, of course, but I don't care. All our kids called me and I got many birthday wishes on FB, so it's all good! Plus, whatever the next pack might be, I get to have it as a present from Hubby! If it's something I want that is, which it probably will be. <3

Thanks about my Vlad! I love him! He's still the original Vlad, I just tweaked him a bit to my liking. :) Oh yeah, there's some similarities between the two, definitely. Both have dark hair and light eyes, muscular, like to wear black and handsome. But that's about where the similarities stop. Damon's a vamp, yep. He's a very confident one as well and has vampiric allure which could be dangerous for Vanessa since it seems he has a crush on her. o.O I just hope he doesn't use it on her. Cross your fingers!

Exactly! I'm sure she'll get one soon. ;) Oooo, an alien abduction would be interesting. That certainly would throw a monkey wrench into the works eh? While you're hoping for something like that, I was crossing my fingers BIG time that Josh didn't get abducted while living with Tessa. That would've been SO awkward for those two. :#

I'm glad Bryon doesn't know what's going on, yet. I'm sure that'll change though. I'm excited for it, but I'm not. Poor guy just got all the happiness he deserves and now you're trying to ruin it! :D Just kidding, drama is always fun! ;)

Day 6 - Oh nice, a hot tub for them all to enjoy! Wow! And now Bryon's Mom makes an appearance. Poor Paolo thinking she was Bryon! :D He must've had A LOT to drink. She does look a lot like Bryon, yep! Yay! Congrats to Naoki for getting into the Spin Masters club! They sure didn't have to think about it that much. A very fun and intriguing update! :)

@SoulGal7
    Thank you! I had a great birthday and we're ecstatic Hubby doesn't have Covid! \o/ No worries about being behind, real life always takes priority! :)

I love the nickname! I think I'll just use it here though when commenting. Otherwise, her friends might want to know what is the 'T' in VT stand for. I guess I could come up with something, but meh. *shrugs*

Oh yeah, she's going to have some 'problems' with Mr. Delicious Hunky Vamp Guy! He seems very smitten with her and sticks close by staring at her wherever she is. He's got plans to woo her, let's just hope he listens to his BFF and doesn't try to use his powers to make her do something she'll regret. o.O I can't control him, so it's totally up to him what happens.

Day 4 - Love Sakura's new outfit, very cute! Fun that she got to see some friends from school; River and Bryon! Love how you're incorporating other challenge Sims too! Interesting about Wolfgang. I don't know if he really likes her or just sees her as another possible conquest. Very cool Sakura got to DJ at the club! Yay! I hope Wolfgang doesn't give her any problems. I see drama in her future, well, more than she already has going on. Fun update!

@Hermitgirl
    I love that hairstyle! I usually just use it for athletic though on guys with medium length hair. He has it for most clothing themes, but does have it down for formal, party and I think maybe cold weather too, I don't remember. Thanks for the birthday wishes and about Hubby not having Covid! :)

Day 5 - Those screenshots are hilarious! I'd be freaked out about all that was happening in her house too! She's always been able to float? Hmm, interesting... The massage guy freaking out and leaving, then her crying over no massage had me cracking up! Poor Roxanne. :p Great update!

Day 6 - Oh dear, so now she knows for sure it's not her imagination about her house. That guy certainly looked animated when telling her about how an entire family was murdered in her house. o.O Uh, if it were me? I'd move out tout suite! Run Roxanne Run! :D Another great update! :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top