Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Refined Crystals Disappearing From Archeology Table

In my Jungle Adventure play-through, my Sim is now able to refine crystals on the archeology table. However, afterwards, the crystals are nowhere to be found. Do they go somewhere other than the Sims inventory? I cheated to get the crystals back, but the cheated crystals do not seem to activate the mystical relic.

I can't find anything searching Google, but is this a known issue? Has anyone else experienced it? Do I need to start testing my Mods? (I do keep all of these updated.)

Thank you for any help!

Comments

• telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I found the answer to this on my own. Having never played with Jungle Adventure or the archaeology table before, I didn't realize that refined crystals went into the household inventory instead of the Sim's personal inventory. This seems really inconvenient while on vacation in Selvadorado. Fortunately, I found a LittleMsSam mod that allows the crystals to go into the personal inventory. It's the Small Archaeology Overhaul mod. Hopefully this will help someone else who is playing the pack for the first time.