Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    well, it worked out. I would just have liked a heads-up at the time. But hey, it was a great game and I was lucky to partner with you.

Hope there will be another Role Madness type of game soon!

Look, you were gone for a few minutes so I thought you went to do something so I decided to watch a couple YouTube videos and then get back on because I’m a bit impatient
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    Mouse, do you mean to tell me that the whole time you went missing and I was arguing back and forth with myself, you were watching Youtube.
    (-_-)

LOL!! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    everybody i hope ur all doing well and town i hope ur winning ok im not reading because there is 2 much but @dekay @nusnushganash @icmnfish @broncos4life @bellagorillia @mouselline @dekay i hope ur all doing well and i hope town is winning ok
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member
    everybody i hope ur all doing well and town i hope ur winning ok im not reading because there is 2 much but @dekay @nusnushganash @icmnfish @broncos4life @bellagorillia @mouselline @dekay i hope ur all doing well and i hope town is winning ok

Town already lost, boi. Pretty badly. But we didn't really have much chance anyways.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    DeKay wrote: »

Town already lost, boi. Pretty badly. But we didn't really have much chance anyways.

Yeah, y'all were at a bit of a disadvantage from the start :sweat_smile:

I'm working on updating the front page with everyone's role options and flower pictures, so y'all can check back to see that super secret info :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    ---
    Super secret stuff:
    Roles, flowers, and role choices:
    *bold denotes role card combination choice, and italics denotes discard choice.
    Bella:
    Edb0cti.jpg
    Bella, the beautiful Foxglove, created this wonderful garden.
    Mouse:
    c5BxJ9D.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Mouse. Enjoy some Baby's Breath, picked just for you!
    21 [(mafia) lover]: lovers are players who are linked (with a text chat) to each other. If one lover dies, the lover(s) linked to the player die along with them.
    59 [alien psychotrooper]: while alive, all cops with "guilty/not guilty" format results are insane.
    40 [(town) psychiatrist]: target someone each night. If they are a serial killer, then they will become a vanilla townie (unless the action fails).
    DeKay:
    99YzDI5.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, DeKay. Enjoy some Lupine, picked just for you!
    • 73 [mafia goon]: factional chat with teammates and one factional night kill (vanilla goon).
    • 33 [(town) innocent child] mod-confirmed as town-aligned (either at the start of the game, or activated during a day phased by stating either by PM or on thread the intention to announce role).
    • 8 [(town) roleblocker] choose one player per night to block from performing their night action. The target's action will not go through, the roleblocker successfully blocking the action.
    Tuti:
    uQjDJKp.png
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Tuti. Enjoy some Gayfeather, picked just for you!
    • 19 [(town) one-shot paranoid gun owner]: PGO passively (and involuntarily) kills anyone who targets them during the night phase. One-shot, meaning only once.
    • 27 [vengeful townie]: is a player that when voted out (eliminated) is awarded the ability to kill any other player as they die (stating either by PM or on thread to host who should die alongside the vengeful player).
    • 31 [(town) one-shot governor]: during the night phase, the player may PM the host with a name of a person to be uneligible for elimination the next day (one-shot, ability can only be used once).
    Luv:
    N85pCdq.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Luv. Enjoy some Bottlebrush, picked just for you!
    • 11 [(town) bodyguard]: at night, the player may target another player to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to die, the bodyguard dies in their place instead (taking the bullet for them, as it were).
    • 40 [(town) psychiatrist]: target someone each night. If they are a serial killer, then they will become a vanilla townie (unless the action fails).
    • 14 [(town) one-shot dayvig]: once during the day, you have the option to either PM the host, or to post publicly on the thread the name of a player you wish to kill. That player will die (role revealed and all), but the day will continue until deadline as normal.
    Song:
    Wlw3dGL.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Song. Enjoy some Purple Sage, picked just for you!
    • 55 [alien ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (blood-su-ck-er)]: treestump someone at night. However, no fellow alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night you do this.
    • 39 [(town) one-shot gladiator]: target two players at night; if both are still alive at daybreak, they will be the only two elimination candidates for that day.
    • 28 [(mafia) retired marine]: immune to serial killer kills.
    Frenchy:
    EYxVYeT.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Frenchy. Enjoy some Hellebore, picked just for you!
    • 66 [mafia strongman]: mafia factional chat and kill each night. Strongman kills cannot be blocked by any means.
    • 5 [(mafia) doctor]: target a player each night to protect them from death.
    • 9 [(town) jailkeeper]: protect your target from night kills (doctor action) and roleblock them as well. Stop all kills that would resolve on the target by default. Because it is a roleblocker/doctor combination, jailkeepers are never allowed to self-target.
    Nush:
    ceSuFaZ.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Nush. Enjoy some Aster, picked just for you!
    • 55 [alien ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (blood-su-ck-er)]: treestump someone at night. However, no fellow alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night you do this.
    • 11 [(town) bodyguard]: at night, the player may target another player to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to die, the bodyguard dies in their place instead (taking the bullet for them, as it were).
    • 12 [vigilante]: a town-aligned player who can kill another player at night.
    Night actions:
    Day one:
    (town) Luv shoots Tuti
    Night one:
    (town) DeKay roleblocks Frenchy (canceled)

(mafia) Song targets DeKay & Mouse (elim options for d2)
    (mafia) Frenchy kills Nush (blocked by DeKay) & jailkeeps DeKay (canceled)

(alien) Mouse targets Frenchy (Frenchy is not a SK--action fails)
    (alien) Nush chooses not to protect
    Night two:
    (alien) Nush kills Frenchy & chooses not to protect
    (alien) Mouse targets Song (Song is not a SK--action fails)

(mafia) Frenchy jailkeeps Mouse
    (mafia) Song kills Nush

And here is that super secret stuff!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    well, it worked out. I would just have liked a heads-up at the time. But hey, it was a great game and I was lucky to partner with you.

Look, you were gone for a few minutes so I thought you went to do something so I decided to watch a couple YouTube videos and then get back on because I’m a bit impatient

I'm sorry. It was great being your partner.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I'm sorry. It was great being your partner.

Hey don’t be sorry. You didn’t do anything. It all turned great. And it was great being your partner too.
    weldone town and weldone dekay im sorry ok for saying u were supsicious but i new it was nuhsnuhsganash ok i hope u dont mind me saying now bellagorrillia im looking forward to the next game how is hosting ok weldone town and weldone dekay and mouselline and broncos4life and icmnfish and every one else weldone nuhsnuhsganash
    town lost this game maybe it was because i wasnt playing but its all good xsongx should not of killed me ok it was still day ok u wait until night next time like we always do thats not how mafia works ok but you will soon learn and improve so just keep practizing ok and maybe next time town will win ok but weldone everyone and im looking forward to the next game @dekay will u play the next game
    weldone town and weldone dekay im sorry ok for saying u were supsicious but i new it was nuhsnuhsganash ok i hope u dont mind me saying now bellagorrillia im looking forward to the next game how is hosting ok weldone town and weldone dekay and mouselline and broncos4life and icmnfish and every one else weldone nuhsnuhsganash

Just. Nush. PLease. Or I will start calling you RutiTutiBoBootyBananaFanaFoFuti. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member

Broncos and Icey did not play in this game Tuti.
    town lost this game maybe it was because i wasnt playing but its all good xsongx should not of killed me ok it was still day ok u wait until night next time like we always do thats not how mafia works ok but you will soon learn and improve so just keep practizing ok and maybe next time town will win ok but weldone everyone and im looking forward to the next game @dekay will u play the next game

I'm the player that killed you Tuti. I was a town one-shot dayvig. Tuti you were acting a lot differently than I'd seen you act in the previous two games I had played with you. So I made a mistake in thinking you were mafia and day shot you Tuti. Sorry. :'(

Just. Nush. PLease. Or I will start calling you RutiTutiBoBootyBananaFanaFoFuti. :D

LOL That is WAY too much to type Nush! lol :o

I'll program it in as a hotkey.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I'll program it in as a hotkey.

Well, it would be pretty funny. lol :p
    gurl wut?

xicwqMCm.jpg

I'm the player that killed you Tuti. I was a town one-shot dayvig. Tuti you were acting a lot differently than I'd seen you act in the previous two games I had played with you. So I made a mistake in thinking you were mafia and day shot you Tuti. Sorry. :'(

ok im sorry but next time wait until night ok because in mafia in the day the town votes the mafia ok and at night the mafia kills the town ok so u were mafia so next time u wait until night ok but dont worry u prolly didnt no

ok im sorry but next time wait until night ok because in mafia in the day the town votes the mafia ok and at night the mafia kills the town ok so u were mafia so next time u wait until night ok but dont worry u prolly didnt no

Sweetie, the dayvig is called a dayvig because it can attack during the DAY. It's right there in the role description. And I'm sorry I got on your case for calling me what you do. I've certainly been called worse, and sometimes deserved it. :sweat_smile: But if you could manage to shorten it to Nush it would be easier for you to type. I won't call you rutitutibobootybananafanafofuti even if you can't help calling me whatever.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Sweetie, the dayvig is called a dayvig because it can attack during the DAY. It's right there in the role description. And I'm sorry I got on your case for calling me what you do. I've certainly been called worse, and sometimes deserved it. :sweat_smile: But if you could manage to shorten it to Nush it would be easier for you to type. I won't call you rutitutibobootybananafanafofuti even if you can't help calling me whatever.

Yea Tuti, most of us just go by the first part of our names. That’s why we call you Tuti and not TutiFruity6644. It’s shorter. You can call me Mouse, instead of Nushnushganay call them Nush, you can call Broncos4Life just Broncos, and icmnfrsh just Ice or Icey. Makes it easier the only person who really goes by their full name is Dekay because it’s already short.

Yea Tuti, most of us just go by the first part of our names. That’s why we call you Tuti and not TutiFruity6644. It’s shorter. You can call me Mouse, instead of Nushnushganay call them Nush, you can call Broncos4Life just Broncos, and icmnfrsh just Ice or Icey. Makes it easier the only person who really goes by their full name is Dekay because it’s already short.

the problem was she spells it nuhsnuhsganash and then tries to use it to notify me, which of course I won't get those notifications because the actual username is nushnushganay. I feel bad about saying anything now, though. She can't help having dyslexia and being neurodivergent is something I can relate with. I'd change my username to just Nush if I could. Hindsight.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Tuti I was a town player with the power to kill somebody during the day just one time. I thought you were mafia so I used my power to kill you during the day. My power doesn't work at night, that's why my role was called a dayvig. I had to use my power during the day. Sorry Tuti, I thought you were mafia. :'(
  • icmnfishicmnfish Posts: 3 New Member
    somebody rang ?

something here smells fishy and it sure ain't me
    oh darn it sorry ill try remember its nush ok nush
    icmnfish wrote: »
    somebody rang ?

something here smells fishy and it sure ain't me

I think Tuti pinged you mistakenly or something. Or else you're somehow scenting my smoked salmon across the timezones.

xicwqMCm.jpg