Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Between2Worlds [Story] 06/04

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    edited January 2021
    Chapter 4.5

I already left you half a novel on your blog but I just wanted to add that
    Sim Snuffy looks absolutely great! :mrgreen: And intimidating. 10/10 would not want to cross blades with her.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message ๐Ÿ˜˜
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @DeafSimmer
    Isaias is a handsome man, yes. Maybe after this chapter she might see him as one instead of all the brown things she associated with him. Ah, you think Curtis is playing a different hand too? Man, nobody is believing the guy for some reason. :joy:

Oh, I do not want to think about what is going to happen between Curtis and Isaias next... but maybe it's not all that bad. he.he.he. :#

@_sims_Yimi
    oooh! you think so? I got a private pm that says SimSnuffy is '10/10 would date'. ๐Ÿ˜
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    edited January 2021
    @_sims_Yimi
    oooh! you think so? I got a private pm that says SimSnuffy is '10/10 would date'. ๐Ÿ˜
    I second that, but sounds like I may need to get in line :D
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @mercuryfoam @_sims_Yimi
    The Happy Meal Murder Clown claims another heart. :heartbreak:
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    edited February 2021
    4.6 Grime of SimCity

I'm pretty sure this is borderline T. :no_mouth::* ๐ŸŽต๐ŸŽถ
    Chapter 4.6
    I totally forgot to mention this in my wordpress comment but
    leave it to sim Snuffy to be unimpressed even with tense hostage situations involving highly volatile magical bombs going off. Can Sindybelle get any cooler? Looks like sheโ€™s used to dealing with much more dangerous stuff. And now I wonder what kind of situation would actually make her nervous. :D
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message ๐Ÿ˜˜
    @DeafSimmer
    Bowser is a slug. Oof I canโ€™t talk about him without getting mad :lol: Thankfully, Eva is a beacon of light in this chapter (so is Dew, literally haha!).

@_sims_Yimi
    That's a good question! Sindybelle has her weaknesses, but they are not present in this chapter so she gets to sit around and act cool.
    Funfact โ€“ Sindybelle is bored because Eva was an unplanned whim who swooped in last second and mucked up the whole thing. Otherwise things wouldโ€™ve gone very, very different. A.k.a Snuffy kill count wouldโ€™ve shot up twofold. :lol:

• SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @mercuryfoam @_sims_Yimi
    Sindybelle's only weakness is that she looks awful in orange.
    On the one hand; yay! Random murder! on the other; balls! I'm trying so darn hard not to snuff anyone in AE right now. Don't want a Yimi-esque reputation. :D
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    @mercuryfoam @SnuffyBucket
    @mercuryfoam @_sims_Yimi
    On the one hand; yay! Random murder! on the other; balls! I'm trying so darn hard not to snuff anyone in AE right now. Don't want a Yimi-esque reputation. :D
    Hey, my reputation is nearly spotless! In BtW, at least. Iris has not killed anyone on-screen yet. :innocent:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited February 2021
    Hey, my reputation is nearly spotless! In BtW, at least. Iris has not killed anyone on-screen yet. :innocent:
    ๐Ÿ˜

Hey now, stop peeking into my notes head. :o That goes for all of you. I swear, my home is bugged. Even got to my smelly socks.

edited February 2021
    RIP. my dude.

4.7 Dirt Pt 1
    Chapter 4.7
    Just realized I completely forgot to talk about Sindybelle. Whoa, sheโ€™s even more deadly than I thought she would be. Seems completely out of Bowser, Dew and Curtisโ€™s league, too. Good question, Isa. I wonder why she hangs out with them indeed. It it voluntary? Reluctantly? Is she just bored and and does she have nothing better to do? And why does she help people that are making weapons against supernaturals, indeed? So many questions again. Iโ€™ll be patient and wait for the answers to drop on my head like a heavy plot twist anvil. ๐Ÿ˜
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited February 2021
    @DeafSimmer
    You're right. Unfortunately, Curtis's criminal mindset has always been there. At this point of the story, he has accumulated over 20 years of criminal experience. He has known no other life after all.

Eva is human. The magic that appeared around her came from the magical artefact she was holding. It got destroyed from overuse, so she won't have any magic protection next chapter. ๐Ÿ˜”
    edited February 2021
    @_sims_Yimi
    Idk how I missed this but the magical ninja assassin who 'ports in and out of the shadows and plays with her prey is definitely not rubied (Can she get rubied?) So I'd like to think it's by voluntary association that she hangs with Curtis. ๐Ÿ˜„ Why is a good question. We'll see her again.

@SnuffyBucket you talented, outerworldly ninja assasin murder kitty!! <3 One day I will have you signed up with agents! #bigdreams
    Thank you Snuffy~! Gah they're so adorable! :love:

tiny-athena.pngtiny-curtis.pngtiny-eva.pngtiny-isaias.png
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member
    Gah they are so cute!
    See guys, you can all get along, it's not that hard, is it?!? :D
    Mercury, you have mail. :*
    02-14-21-3-45-08-PM.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi
    ๐Ÿ™Š:heart: .... I can't. I need a ten foot pole between myself and Morrie otherwise my brain will break.. as it did here.
    But I'm so not giving this back. :love: I'm over the moon!
    Chapter 4.8 Dirt Part 2

Impossible! There's no cw tags. :joy:
    Chapter 4.8
    I completely forgot to mention how caring Grey Rock is being to Eva once again <3 making her fall asleep is so much kinder than just having her hurt less, especially in the state that she was in. And then Eva waking up quietly instead of in a panic and calmly listening (even if she was a bit groggy which I can understand). I wonder if that was her, or the rose, or both. Curtis mentioning that they'd take her to a doctor washes away the bitter taste of the last few chapters... a little bit. At least we know that the White Wraiths don't harm non-magical civilians. Sort of. Isaias is a different story, though. I wonder what's going to happen to him. :persevere:
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @DeafSimmer
    Athena's looks are transformed by magic but if she removes it, she'll return to her former red hair. Hmm.. Batty lives with Trevor. Athena's living space is not known. I like ships, even if this point of the story it doesn't sound very plausible. :)

@_sims_Yimi
    Aw. There is care and hope even when it looks like there are none. ๐Ÿ˜Š Both I reckon. Even if Eva is no longer in contact with the rose, there would be emotional residue. Oh dear Isa and Eva waddling in hot water still. I wonder which is a better situation to be in. Caught by WWs or shady ppl. ๐Ÿ˜ซ
    4.9 Intermediaries

Chapter 4 comes to a close!