Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anniversary Gift Coming February 25

Comments

• PickledtiaraPickledtiara Posts: 169 Member
    If they are working with cc creators that is fantastic. I hope they include Sandy from Around the Sims or give her a shout-out. She has been creating for the game since the original and has content for all 4 versions. I can not think of another creator who has that history.
    Gallery ID Pickledtiara
  • SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    edited February 2021
    He did bodyhair
    [pictures removed]

And height sliders:

tumblr_paaeb7yBPE1tjrolto3_400.gifv
    tumblr_paaeb7yBPE1tjrolto2_400.gifv

Better lights:
    tumblr_pc3fckzCIB1tjrolto2_1280.png

Better skin details:
    tumblr_pcau4qTSrL1tjrolto4_r3_1280.png

I am curious now.

[edited as per forum rules: Keep content clean and appropriate.]
    Post edited by EA_Leeloo on
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    I know I'm probably in the minority with this but I really hope it's not body hair. The last thing I need to see is every townie at the beach or pool being pear shaped extra hairy yetis :/
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    logion wrote: »
    Luumia retweeted the sims tweet with the eyes emoji, so he could be one of the creators. And also when people asked if he is one of the creators he replied the same. Luumia has created body hair cc for the sims4... so...body hair?
    Oh it could be!! Duke responded to a tweet about bodyhair a while back before he left when they were talking about diversity. They might be thinking of adding it.
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    CelSims wrote: »
    I know I'm probably in the minority with this but I really hope it's not body hair. The last thing I need to see is every townie at the beach or pool being pear shaped extra hairy yetis :/

lol made me laugh
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member

Not sure whether the body hair would make the pear-shaped townies more or less palatable, but I agree that body hair should be disabled for random. I mean, clearly some CAS details are. I have never seen a game created townie with freckles or beauty spots, for example. So I do hope that body hair does not become the eyeball ring of skin details.
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm thinking it's more on the CC side rather than builds this time. Other CC creators have been hinting at something along with luumia. They're also working with 21 creators according to the French version of the tweet.

So CAS and maybe Build/Buy stuff.
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited February 2021
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    He did bodyhair
    It looks so freaking good. I want him to design body hair for me IRL.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    Ooh!! I didn't think anything was happening so this is very intriguing! CC creators making official content?! Yes, please!!
    #Team Occult
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    cc creators once again doing ea's job
  • phantasmkissphantasmkiss Posts: 1,520 Member
    Ohhh, I get it. Maybe they've made us an anniversary-themed set of party balloons decoration.
    4TJdLHA.png
    Tumblr | Sims 4 Gallery | Sims 3 Page
    Baby Darling: My 100 Baby Challenge | Generation 1 | Donors 10 | Adult Children 8 | First Post | Most Recent
    Give Me a Story, I'll Give You a Build | The Bunker Challenge | CowplantSports
  • Zeldaboy180Zeldaboy180 Posts: 5,997 Member
    It's like they never learn. Every few months they tease at something and hype it up, expectations get set a little high and people get dissapointed when their expectations for cars, babies, farms etc aren't met. Then the sims team apologizes and says they'll work on communication and the cycle continues.

I'm so sick of it at this point.

There is NO reason they can't show us what we're getting. It's going to be the same thing again.
    e68338c368f106ae784e73111955bd86.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited February 2021
    Gordy wrote: »
    Sthenastia wrote: »
    He did bodyhair
    It looks so freaking good. I want him to design body hair for me IRL.

big mood.

got to say im actually starting to get little interested in this so called gift

p_p remain cautious though
    hope its not a troll EA
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Sk8rblaze wrote: »
    Can’t wait to download my new bar venue from the gallery, custom built by LilSimsie! :lol:

Darn Sk8rblaze, you still have me cracking up. :D:D
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    BreeNilla wrote: »
    I'm thinking it's more on the CC side rather than builds this time. Other CC creators have been hinting at something along with luumia. They're also working with 21 creators according to the French version of the tweet.

So CAS and maybe Build/Buy stuff.

21 creators?? the fact that they asked so many makes me think that it might be something more complex than what i was initially expecting,, (i originally thought it'd maybe be a small thing, but now i'm not sure)
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    wait, this just hit me--

i wonder if theyre making something similar to that free holiday pack we got a while ago; but not themed and maybe a bit larger??

(i'm honestly only bringing this up as it's really the only way i can think of them utilizing a decent amount of (presumably) cc creators, whilst also making it fit in as a 'anniversary gift' type thing.)
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Finally CC creators instead of builders. I love Luumia's CC they make such amazing clothes, hairs, mods and cas backgrounds.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Bodyhair please
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,015 Member
    edited February 2021
    Maybe they're outsourcing some of their biggest problems to CC creators and modders so they can help them catch on the things they're missing. Thinking about it, the community has given us:
    • Better traits
    • Body hair
    • Bunk beds
    • Active school days for kids and teens
    • Fleshed-out modeling careers
    • Stable occult hybrids
    • Better clothing and hair designs, for men and women
    • Better swatches
    • Retail at home
    • A functional chicken coop
    • Hair color sliders
    • T.O.O.L.
    • Bikes, gardening and magic for children
    • A toy kitchen set for kids
    • Story progression

I really doubt they'd do it, since it would create a ton of moving pieces all at once and they'd need to make sure it all fits together. But if they did something like that, they'd make leaps and bounds towards fixing the game. And maybe it'd free up some of the developers so they focus on fleshing out packs.

[edited as per forum rules: Keep content clean and appropriate.]
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    If they stuck stable hybrids in there I'd close my eyes to the hairy pear uggos.
  • LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,439 Member
    If they stuck stable hybrids in there I'd close my eyes to the hairy pear uggos.

I'm with you. I don't even like body hair in real life, I like my Sims being smooth, lol.
    #Team Occult
  • VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    My expectations are low do to a hotub and the sims fake make up pallet thing. But they are little bit good do to the recent stuff pack. I'm not hoping for anything good but I hope that I'm wrong.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    I love Luumia's website and been using it for quite a bit. His lighting mods are some of my favorites too. He's one of my favorite modders and CC creators.
    https://luumiasims.com/
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,888 Member
    edited February 2021
    LiELF wrote: »

I'm with you. I don't even like body hair in real life, I like my Sims being smooth, lol.

I'm not very big fan of body hair and I probably won't use it that much but yeah i dont mind if its optional

could be useful if we ever get werewolves or something too

only thing that would really spook me about cc creators x sims4 would be possibility of alpha textures and those...yikes hopefully not
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,410 Member
    Just when I thought we wouldn't be getting anything. @simgirl1010 thanks for letting us know. A bit strange to get an anniversary gift 3 weeks after the anniversary but better late than never. I am not getting my hopes up yet but I am curious about what we'll get.