Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    I was frequently sus before, now I"m going to be sus every time, to everyone! :D

LOL And DeKay thinks I'M dramatic! lol :p

Ya, you are dramatic thinking mafia is gonna kill you at night.

And what do you have against me anyways? You're always trying to find ways to kill me. 🙄 Next time before you do that, remember this game.

My luck, about the time I remember this game, you will be playing a mafia role lol. :o
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Song, Frenchy, why didn’t you kill anyone night 1?

Frenchy killed Nush. Lol
    they/he
    Also - I did not see that coming! Good job Nush and Mouse!

Frenchy and I were debating who to roleblock and who to kill out of the two of you but Mouse I was pretty sure you were town, lol
    they/he
    @DeKay I really was nervous about the flip. I did actually sus you, and then doubt it, then Frenchy did make sense to me. That was true even if I didn't mention that I was an Alien Bodyguard.

But I was so nervous about that flip (even though it makes no sense because either way it benefited my faction) that I had a Choco Love bar in my front shirt pocket while all that was going on, and it MELTED. Turned into a liquid-filled pouch, so I set it out overnight to harden again and here it is!

The power of nerves:

D1MEiFel.jpg

So we were both! How does DeKay do this? Song also was sure that she was bad! :joy:

I was sooo sure she was SK haha
    they/he
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Congrats to Nush for surprising me more than I've been in a very long time in this game, and to both him and Mouse for winning! This was crazy.

You surprised me too, you know! And both of us were thinking along the same wavelength when it came to DeKay and Luv. We just both happened to be wrong.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    xSongx wrote: »

Frenchy and I were debating who to roleblock and who to kill out of the two of you but Mouse I was pretty sure you were town, lol

No point in Role blocking me. I didn’t lie about my role. My role were completely useless this game... actually all my role options were lol. I guess some would consider the lover useful but I had not interest in being that
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,577 Member

No point in Role blocking me. I didn’t lie about my role. My role were completely useless this game... actually all my role options were lol. I guess some would consider the lover useful but I had not interest in being that

Mine too except for roleblocker. I was actually wondering if I should be mafia roleblocker or town roleblocker but thought it would be dope to be town roleblocker, plus, I love catching scums too.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

Not necessarily. If you submitted the alien kill instead, this game would've ended very differently.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    Or if we jailkept Nush, like Song originally wanted to do. But then I figured out that apparently jailkeeping and killing someone at once is a logical impossibility. HEY. It's my prison. I can do what I want.

Not necessarily. If you submitted the alien kill instead, this game would've ended very differently.

That was just a coincidence. I left during the night to do something... probably watch YouTube. Nush just decided to kill Frenchy. I was originally planning to do it but we didn’t necessarily agree on anything so it just happened
    Or if we jailkept Nush, like Song originally wanted to do. But then I figured out that apparently jailkeeping and killing someone at once is a logical impossibility. HEY. It's my prison. I can do what I want.

Isn’t that how it works with that one role that’s similar in TOS? But I also think you get a chat with them for the night with that role.

That was just a coincidence. I left during the night to do something... probably watch YouTube. Nush just decided to kill Frenchy. I was originally planning to do it but we didn’t necessarily agree on anything so it just happened

You mean that we lost the game due to a YouTube video?!

I prefer the "Nush masterminded all of us" version.

😂imma scroll through my recently watched to see if I can figure out which video caused you to lose.
    Found it! I believe it was Bijuu Mikes two newest Yandere Simulator videos. 😂
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,648 Member

LOL :p
    I'll have to go look at the convo but I'm pretty sure we decided to kill Frenchy before you left.

xicwqMCm.jpg

We thought you were most likely to have a kill since we were town reading Nush, but I guess Nush was the one who ended up submitting the kill.
    they/he

What, me? I could never. I'm not capable of that. This was a fluke.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I'll have to go look at the convo but I'm pretty sure we decided to kill Frenchy before you left.

I think you did right after, because I remembering coming back like “oh, guess he killed him.”

Haha yeah. If I’d submitted the kill the other night we probably would have won too.
    they/he
    Mouse, do you mean to tell me that the whole time you went missing and I was arguing back and forth with myself, you were watching Youtube.
    (-_-)

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Mouse, do you mean to tell me that the whole time you went missing and I was arguing back and forth with myself, you were watching Youtube.
    (-_-)

...yes
    TBF that was the one time I wasn’t actually busy. Every other time I dispersed i was doing something.
    TBF that was the one time I wasn’t actually busy. Every other time I dispersed i was doing something.

dude. TNTqyotl.gif

xicwqMCm.jpg
    well, it worked out. I would just have liked a heads-up at the time. But hey, it was a great game and I was lucky to partner with you.

Hope there will be another Role Madness type of game soon!

xicwqMCm.jpg