Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How Much of TS4

Comments

• NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    All of it
    Calico45 wrote: »
    I'll be honest: I had no plans to buy Batuu. However, after to talking it over with a friend new to the Sims with 4 and relatively new to 4 (she currently has base and tiny living on Steam), she actually thought the SW pack may be fun as a non SW fan. So, I got it on sale for sharing builds when she gets it.

Otherwise, I can use a bit of everything else.

I'm not a star wars fan but I thought of it adding more content to my aliens and robots 🤣
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    All of it
    I'm a Star Wars fan since 1977. However, I do agree that Sims 4 JTB could've been a spin off, or stuff pack. I did play the missions but I really wished there was actual Jedi in the pack. However, I use alot of the objects, build modes & Batuu Townie Outfits for most of my sims. I have figured out there's always hidden treasures in each pack, even the dreadful Eco Living.
  • SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,913 Member
    edited February 2021
    All of it
    I've got them all, being in self-isolation. Saving my coffee & cake monies, not going out at all and wasting my money, shopping. It's the last iteration I'm going to buy after all. "Non, Je Ne Regrette Rien!"

I enjoy mixing and matching all of them. That's the best thing about a one person only game. There's nobody can tell you your taste is rubbish. :)

(PS: Train Simulator now costs almost $10,000 with all DLCs and that's at the end of 2019)
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    Most of it
    I have most or it, and I usually wait for sales to get the ones I want to get.
    The packs I don't have are the following;
    Eco Lifestyle, which I don't plan to get at all. The game play doesn't seem appealing to me, and I've heard that is has a lot of bugs.
    Journey to Batuu, even though the premise and how it came about I really dislike, I still want to get this pack when it is on a good discount.
    Outdoor Retreat, I want to get it, but like JtB, the platform I play the game on doesn't always have it on sale.
    My first pet stuff, I am not going to get this at all, because it feels crazy to buy DLC for a DLC.
    Moshino, don't hate how it looks, but plan to get other packs before it.
    Laundry Day, Perfect Patio stuff, Vintage Glamour, and luxury party stuff are not a priority for me.
    Movie stuff I want to get, and will probably get bought before the other stuff.
    I have everything else, though, and bought most of the packs together as bundles or on sale, or the combination of the two.
  • amberlunezamberlunez Posts: 52 Member
    Most of it
    I don't have realm of magic, battu, or half the stuff packs.
  • EternalSunshineEternalSunshine Posts: 340 Member
    Most of it
    I currently have everything except: Snowy Escape, Eco Lifestyle, Batuu, Paranormal Stuff, Nifty Knitting, My First Pet Stuff, Toddler Stuff, Perfect Patio Stuff & Luxury Party Stuff.

I will probably get Snowy Escape, Paranormal Stuff & Nifty Knitting eventually during a 50% off sale. Eco Lifestyle is a maybe. I'm interested in Eco Lifestyle for the off-the-grid options, community spaces, additional skills & BB. However, I have avoided the pack thus far due to the NAPs.
  • jonilla1jonilla1 Posts: 1,120 Member
    Most of it
    I own all packs, except Star Wars. I wouldn't get it even if I was paid.
    Origin EA ID: Xaldin257 Friend requests are welcome.

Some of my creations in the gallery use CC so remember to enable them in the gallery's options to see them all.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    Most of it
    I only have most of the stuff packs because I used to be able to get bundles with every game pack, so for like $2 more than the game pack price I got two stuff packs, which was worth it just for the CAS even though I didn't get to pick the combinations.
    Since that ended, I have not purchased Tiny Living, because I don't build enough to enjoy making small homes and don't care about a murphy bed, and Knifty Knitting, which looks fun but I'm not super excited about so I haven't been in a rush. I plan to buy Paranormal in a month or two, when I get to the point in my rotation where I'll be playing the household I want to use it with.

Snowy Escape also fits the "looks fun but I'm not super excited about category, so chances are I'll bundle it with Knitting some day in the future. Other than that I have all the game and expansion packs.
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    edited February 2021
    I dont have paranormal pack and jtb
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • CayleyCarlsonCayleyCarlson Posts: 18 Member
    Expansions I have everything except for University (it seems like it might be fun for gameplay, but I went to Uni IRL and it sounds like reliving /that/...) and Pets (it doesn't seem like it adds much gameplay).
  • BusufuBusufu Posts: 1,966 Member
    Most of it
    I'm only missing 3 packs.
    Star Wars and pets accessoiress, but I won't buy those.
    I don't have tthe paranormal pack yet either, I'm waiting for a sale.
    Sul Sul!
    On my blog (German) you'll find two completed vampire stories 🦇 and an ongoing ghost story 👻.
    I'm also posting about my I'm surrounded by idi🤪ts! - challenge, in which I've now reached gen 9.
    Thanks for stopping by! 👋
  • CareyEve36CareyEve36 Posts: 287 Member
    7 expansion packs, 3 game packs, no stuff packs.
  • BreeNillaBreeNilla Posts: 160 Member
    Most of it
    Everything except MFPS, JtB, and Paranormal, although I am planning on getting Paranormal at some point. I've only been buying on sales (with the exception of Snowy Escape) for the last 2 years.

I never felt the need to own EVERY pack for TS2 or TS3, but TS4...she needs it x__x
    8a597ff0f1eef1830795b3ae467ad12c6bb980ae.jpg
    I made a Sims 4 Save File set 15 years into the future using the premade sims by giving them family trees, storylines and lore, fixed and added relationships, and more!
    Check it out here! -> kookablarn.tumblr.com
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Most of it
    I haven't yet added Get Famous, Discover University, or Eco Living expansion packs. Nor Strangerville or Journey to Batuu (?). All of those seem like more of a commitment to learning all the pack details and playing it through. I'm just not ready for that yet. Nor am I sure I want all the changes the expansion packs add at this point in my game. I have all the stuff packs except for the latest one which I intend to get soon.
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Other
    Some. I am pretty fussy about my packs, and don't buy what I don't want.

I DID buy, and enjoy, Journey to Batuu.

I have Realm of Magic, but not Vampires.

I have Discover University, but not Get to Work, Get Together or Get Famous.

I have Parenthood but not Cats and Dogs nor Seasons.

And so on - I'd have to look at a list to tally all my do's or don'ts.
  • KatiardguezKatiardguez Posts: 640 Member
    Most of it
    Most of it except -> Vampires, Realm of Magic, Journey To Batuu, and the latest Paranormal.
  • intothehorizoneintothehorizone Posts: 88 Member
    Bonehilda
    (i meant to choose other but misclicked)

i don't have most of the TS4, but i also have more than just 1-2 eps; i guess i'd say i'm somewhere in the middle.
  • ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    Most of it
    Most of it.

I am missing about 4 stuff packs (toddlers, vintage, tiny living, bowling) and Journey to Batuu GP. I doubt I will ever buy any of these as they are not my cup of tea, especially Batuu (you would have to bribe me to download that one!)
    giphy.gif
  • HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Most of it
    I'm missing 1 GP and 2 SPs. No interest in getting them.
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • AncaryvanAncaryvan Posts: 736 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    Batuu Never associate any lores of Sims Story.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65VG4IacGsg
    I literally play this music above when playing Sims 4! Cozy and Fuzzy
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Most of it
    I have almost of it but I'm never getting Star Wars, My First Pet, Paranormal, Magic or Eco Lifestyle I find none of these themes interesting or content I want to ever touch my game. I also don't have Snowy Escape but I'm in no rush it would just annoy me with no hotel system waiting to see if they ever do anything of value to vacations or a really decent sale because its not a finished expansion.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    Most of it
    I have everything except My First Pet Stuff and Star Wars
  • haneulhaneul Posts: 1,953 Member
  • adduapinaadduapina Posts: 556 Member
    Most of it
    All but JtB.
    origin ID: adduapina
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited February 2021
    Most of it
    For me it's Eco and 8 stuff packs that I'm missing. I have all the game packs available, except JtB for obvious reasons.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12