Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Historia a roadless BIY world built for a S3 history challenge

tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
edited March 8 in Nominated Threads
Hi everyone.

I've just finished and uploaded a new roadless empty world, built entirely for those who like to build and are interested in a history challenge.

It is mostly empty with only a few lots built with land mark lots (which most are just shells). They mark each area designated for certain ages of history.

screenshot-33.jpg?w=1200&h=

It starts out with a stone age area for your cave sims and winds it way around the world through the ages of sim time. Here are some more pics:

screenshot-32.jpg?w=1200&h=
screenshot-26.jpg?w=1200&h=
historia3-1.png?w=700&h=
screenshot-22.jpg?w=1200&h=

There are more images here: https://sims3agesofhistorychallenge.wordpress.com/historia/

You can down load the world here: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9405294

You will find my challenge called: Sims 3 Ages of History Challenge, here https://sims3agesofhistorychallenge.wordpress.com/

The challenge is still a work in progress. I would love to hear some feed back if anyone is interested in it and suggestions for adding to the challenge :smile:
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,993 Member
    Awesome! Not something I would really be interested in, but you still did a great job with this word
  • tammyjo329tammyjo329 Posts: 2,747 Member
    Aww thank you Damien :) that’s very sweet of you
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Hi @tammyjo329 :)

Lovely to see that you have uploaded a new world. Historia Island looks an awesome creation as always!!! I don't usually play challenges but have downloaded your world and will definitely take a closer look :D

P.S.: By the way I'm not sure if its just my connection but I'm having trouble arriving at the first 2 links ... the 3rd is fine
    Hi HidiHi :) and thanks I will look at those links.
  • KarilynMonroe2KarilynMonroe2 Posts: 1,463 Member
    What a great concept! I love playing this way.
    Hi Karilyn! Sorry I have been very busy around the home and work since the holidays. I'm still playing but just haven't had much time to check in to the forums. I'm glad you like this concept.

I've kinda stopped playing this challenge for now. I'm currently on sim week 96 and it still plays pretty smoothly, but the load times! I haven't figured out how to get the game save to load faster. At week 96 it is taking about 40 minutes to load the save. It runs fine after it loads... it just the loading time.

I'm hoping some one reads this and has a suggestion. ... and It is not memories or paintings, these things are very minimal in the save file.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top