Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Guidry's Hair

I kind of like Guidry's hair so wanted to put it on my male spellcaster/medium sim; it took a while, but I finally found it. If anyone's interested, it's a basegame FEMALE hair in the "long hair" category. Now to try and find the neckerchief...

Comments

• Beck68Beck68 Posts: 12 New Member
    I got Guidry's jacket unlocked which turned out to be his outfit, neckerchief included, as a reward but I'm not sure what the reward was for. Possibly getting to a certain level in Medium skill but don't quote me on that. It's definitely in CAS somewhere but locked until whatever the condition is has been met.
  • Beck68Beck68 Posts: 12 New Member
    Sorry to answer again but have just seen on another post, someone saying that the reward is for staying for a while in a haunted house lot type. That sounds right to me now I come to think of it!
  • randy2355randy2355 Posts: 157 Member
    Starfree wrote: »
    I kind of like Guidry's hair so wanted to put it on my male spellcaster/medium sim; it took a while, but I finally found it. If anyone's interested, it's a basegame FEMALE hair in the "long hair" category. Now to try and find the neckerchief...

Thank you for sharing this! Ive been ripping my own hair out, trying to find the hairstyle in the male styles...I never thought to look in the female styles! LOL
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,971 Member
    randy2355 wrote: »
    Starfree wrote: »

Thank you for sharing this! Ive been ripping my own hair out, trying to find the hairstyle in the male styles...I never thought to look in the female styles! LOL

I like that we can switch the hair styles around. I have given female sims some of the male cL styles too.

• RavenSpitRavenSpit Posts: 1,387 Member
    Beck68 wrote: »
    Sorry to answer again but have just seen on another post, someone saying that the reward is for staying for a while in a haunted house lot type. That sounds right to me now I come to think of it!

yupp, after 7 days (nights?), you get the "coat" which is his outfit.
    Gallery ID: ra7orrat

• StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,448 Member
    randy2355 wrote: »

@randy2355 You're welcome :)
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    I like that we can switch the hair styles around. I have given female sims some of the male cL styles too.

@SheriSim57 Yeah, it's great they added the ability to swap clothes, hair, etc between males & females.
    Beck68 wrote: »
    I got Guidry's jacket unlocked which turned out to be his outfit, neckerchief included, as a reward but I'm not sure what the reward was for. Possibly getting to a certain level in Medium skill but don't quote me on that. It's definitely in CAS somewhere but locked until whatever the condition is has been met.

@Beck68 Thanks :)
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I gave him the new short male hairstyle, he looked much better in that.