Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    February - Day 2: Who am I?

LRqUawa.png

Notes
    H8kwTz8.png
    Agent Stone picked up Tessa from the Island the next day, but was told she wouldn't be going to her new home just yet. They were going to give her a make-over and a wardrobe to go along with her new life. She was also told that some of her personal things had been salvaged before her house in Mt. Komorebi was destroyed.

They were keeping them in storage for a later date, but at least she knew her photos, the mountain excursion plaque, some books, including the one Josh had given her as a present, and a few other things were safe.

Tessa still didn't know what her new name was or what her 'background' was supposed to be now. Agent Stone said everything would be explained in a dossier on the entrance table in her new home. She was instructed to read it and then destroy it.

USWAR6W.png
    (This place certainly doesn't match the vibe of my new look at all. Am I a Goth, some kind of Punk Rocker, Emo or what?)

QLHgiDe.png
    (Why am I so scared to read that thing? Just do it and get it over with.)
    Tessa picked up the one sheet of paper lying on the table and began to read.
    (Vanessa Varela aka DJ Varela. Okay, I'm going to be a DJ. Big whoop, I know nothing about how to do that. Start a club? Oh, a dance club. Club hangout in the house. Practice dancing and DJ skills, recruit club members, blah, blah, blah. Okay, got it)
    Tessa aka Vanessa walked to the living room and put the paper in the woodstove, but didn't start a fire. It was a hot Summer night and the last thing she needed was a fire right now. Maybe later. After a quick tour of the house, Tessa decided to see what was in the fridge she could make to eat.

LMpYNtl.png
    (This place is so lame. It looks like some vacation house my Grandparents would own. I guess it's nice, whatever...)

o1b9wvX.png
    (Dangit! Need to work on my cooking skills too I guess. *sigh*)

AxmK667.png
    (Gawd, I feel like a fool dressed like this. This isn't me, who am I anymore?)

5e6PYOe.png
    (Might as well start trying to work this thing. How do I turn it on? This button? Okay, that did it.)

CghA4BK.png
    (I'm supposed to do this, right? Who am I asking? Why hold these up by just one ear? Why not wear them? Is it supposed to look cool or something? Whatever...enough of this. I need some real fun. Video games to the rescue!)

GO6HkEW.png
    (Ohhh, I just had a great idea! Maybe I can contact Josh online playing games. He loves that! Tessa, er, Vanessa, pfft, you are a clever, clever girl! They'll never find out! Will they? Maybe I better think about this.)

joYaxsE.png
    (Well, at least they let me keep my garden. Need to make money somehow to pay for this place. That's one thing they won't do. Here, have this big expensive house, but you have to pay the bills yourself. Why couldn't I just stay on that island and live in a tent? Whatever...)

rbLPnan.png
    Tessa was thrilled when she discovered there was a picnic table in the backyard. One thing she had loved to do at the other place, was do her homework outside. Being outside made her happier than anything...except Josh.

JytaxtN.png
    (I guess it is pretty out here. *sigh*)

546DIDh.png
    Home work finished, Tessa sat and watched a flock of ducks playing in the stream leading to a pond surrounding the property. The little waterfalls and what looked like could be stepping stones she could walk across was nice too. It was a nice place, but that was it. It wasn't home.
    (But this is my home now. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and make the best of it.)

Azmh2wk.png
    (I miss you Josh, I love you! I hope you can feel me and know that. Don't give up on me, please, please, please. I have a plan Josh. See you soon!)
    Hey everyone! Catching up on all your replies and posts for today. As always, give me a bit. What do you think of Tessa aka Vanessa's new look? I tried to make her look as different as possible. Can't do much about those gorgeous teal eyes though. I guess I could've changed them and said she was wearing contacts, but meh...

Anyway, be back soon! <3
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,775 Member
    @Karababy52 . oh.. Tessa.. eh I mean Vanessa.. You are full of surprises, that I can tell.

Maybe more secrets in the closet that Josh ever had??????

Mmmm.. I have to think..
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
    @Ellupelluellu
    So cute how you had Melody talk to 'the Watcher' about getting hurt. :) She looks great on the slopes and I love her new purple skis, so pretty! Bummer she didn't get hurt (never thought I'd ever say that about anyone before :D ) so you could get that goal. Oh well, hopefully next time on the slopes. :)

Her garden is looking fantastic! I see Tessa's not the only one that has to do chores around the house. Wow, more new skis? She sure skills up fast. :) Look at that smile. :D So funny about Wolfgang not doing well on the sled. So weird seeing him with black hair, but I like it! He looks better that way. Oh! That last screenshot is absolutely gorgeous! So she won't ever fish again? Aww, well I guess you're probably quite sick of it by now. ;)

You think Josh might have secrets? I'm sure everyone has secrets, I highly doubt he had anything to do with the man Tessa testified against finding out where she was located though. Someone in Mt. Komorebi is responsible though. That's all I'm saying about that though. ;)

@Skeilah
    Thank you! I think it turned out pretty well. I think you're a good builder! I love the treehouse you made for Tarzan. :)

I have some ideas for how she can contact Josh. Not sure which one yet or when, but I'm thinking she'd try sooner rather than later. :) Ohhhh, he just got it. That's why I didn't notice. Pretty good I noticed right away then. :D Good idea giving them both new wardrobes, new month, new look! ;)

Ah, okay, he does live with his Mom, that's a good thing! I can't wait to read about their reunion one day in the future. It'll be so strange for Bryon though, since he remembers nothing about her. It will be interesting to read how it all turns out when it happens.

Day 2: :D Pup! I love that term of endearment for Bryon from the Partihaus members. Very cool how you're incorporating premades into your story for Bryon, I love that! I'm guessing Naoki is going to become a DJ now. ;) He seems very enamored with the DJ booth. That'll keep him distracted for awhile so Bryon can catch up with his friends. Stuff like this almost makes me wish I'd used my other custom template save that still has most of the premades. Oh well. Great update! :)

Hermitgirl
    Hmm, I hadn't planned on uploading it, but I could do that. I'm so happy you like it! It's definitely not a starter home. I'm not sure on the total cost, but Tessa had over 50K to spend and she still had about 15K when I was finished. You could always get rid of the club hangout room and turn it into a bedroom or something. The original house plans I used had another bedroom and laundry room there. I'll let you know when it's uploaded, probably not until tomorrow sometime.

Ohhh, very intriguing what you have planned with 'ol Clement. I can't wait to find out which way you go with this! Should be a hoot knowing you! :D

@permanentrose
    I'm looking forward to it! I wasn't going to have the club hangout in her house, but the plans called for another bedroom and laundry there and I didn't need or want either one. So, I sat and thought about what to do with those two rooms. I already knew I wanted Tessa to do the DJ skill anyway, so it just made sense. Plus, she's been practicing with Josh with her dancing skills, so that's how it became a dance club hangout. :)

Thanks, yeah, I've decided the same thing. I'll probably just take a day to build for her new house in March and maybe every month going forward. We'll see. :)

Yeah, I knew there were more, I just haven't explored the city area of Windenburg that much. My Sims always live on the Island or in the countryside lots. The only time that actually went to the city was to visit the gym, library, a nightclub or cafe. They didn't do any exploring at all. :D Most of my Sims have specific goals and a purpose and no time for any extra exploring, I keep their noses to the grind stone, poor babies. :p

Oh yeah, I know, I've used the premades for friends and spouses of my Sims quite a bit. I actually have two custom template saves, the other one has most premades in it. I just decided to use the one without premades for this challenge. :) That decision has it's good and bad points, as you mentioned.

@SoulGal7
    Oh I love your daily post pic for today! Gorgeous! Oh Wow! Absolutely LOVE Sakura's new house and look at that gorgeous garden! So beautiful. Oh, uh...I guess it's not that great on the inside. o.O At least there's a grand piano in the conservatory. Her room looks pretty nice too. Oh cool, she's going to do the knitting skill! I'll have Tessa do that too at some point. :) Oh dear, what a testy mail carrier. She perked right up at the thought Clara's fruitcake though. ;) Seems the mail carrier is a bit of a gossip as well. No harm no foul though, it's good to know more about your neighbors.

Nice of her to make everyone fruit salad. Not nice they left her with all the dirty dishes! Sheesh! Will Sakura be doing the DJ skills or dance skills? Beautiful ending shot of Sakura fishing as well. I hope Megumi's devious ways are found out by Kyoshi so he can read Sakura's journal when he gets back. Great update!

Headed out in a little bit to play my game again for tomorrow's post. Hope y'all have a wonderful rest of your night and day tomorrow. <3
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited February 2021
    February, Day 3: Retail Therapy
    Yfsl4Hn.png
    Roxanne wasn't feeling right. She had a new house and she liked it but she was feeling restless and out of sorts. It seemed like a good time for a change. New town, new house, new furniture... might as well add in new clothes! She headed out to a boutique in Windenburg and got all the newest fashions there.
    She even met a few new people while out and about.
    qzD01ti.png
    sMSRezk.png
    XfEbUrL.png
    wjTE63L.png
    nS2TDyB.png
    mxugiYa.png
    Actually in game Roxanne got so bad withdrawing from lifestyles that she couldn't function. At first it was boredom (frequent traveler) then it was tension (adrenaline seeker) problem was it went on and on to the point that she would do almost nothing. I know I tried to work through it for at least 3 sim days, maybe more. No gardening, no homework, no painting or playing instruments. Finally I just turned lifestyles off and reported it as a bug. Only so many baths a girl can take!
    Going to comment on everyone's posts in a bit... or sleep then comment lol, cause my schedule is a real mess.
    egTcBMc.png
  • KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2021
    Days 41-42
    CfeTOow.jpg
    15xmLqw.jpg
    Kat and I fought on our way to the Villareal mansion. Luna invited me over, she said she did it for all the exchange students. I thought she was kidding when she said she lived in the biggest house on an island. I mean she didn't sound like she was joking but I didn't know what else to say. Anyways, Kat and mine's fight got really bad. I said some terrible things and she left. I was too mad to go after her and forced myself to play that llama game with Luna. It was fun for a bit then things got a bit weird when she insisted we go swimming in their pool, and that I stay the night, then the whole weekend. Anyways, I told Dirk where I would be and he said that was fine. He needed to make video to promote some product he had no clue about. Oh well, that's it from me.

Day 43
    f1dMRtG.png
    Haven't heard from Kat. Or anyone else for that matter. It's hard to sleep. Hard to eat. Nothing is fun. But then stray dogs started coming in here and being with a dog...I think they're better than people sometimes. Caleb visited though I don't think he's keen on dogs. Maybe I'm coming down with something. I feel rough as hell and I haven't even started exploring other than that one jog around the place. So much green now in comparison. Hopefully I get used to things and make better friends here.

Notes
    Sorry all, it's a short one from me. I'm getting really fatigued easily and just out of breath. I do have a fever but that's managed by meds. I wish I could play more but with baby home as well, it's a bit trickier. I love how you guys visualise your story and look forward to reading more as they come. All the best, hope you all keep warm and stay safe!
    Post edited by Kanindota on
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited February 2021
    Sorry, this update got extra long today, but my game had a mind of its own and a lot happened...

---

Update 34 - Welcome to the Renegades

g7RRxVP.png

Notes:
    I sent Jules to school Monday morning, and clicked the option for her to 'make friends' and about two seconds into the school day, she got a call from her friend, Tori.
    zjV5OUP.png

Tori has asked her to join the Renegades at least 3 other times (Tori's sort of dating Wolfgang which is why she joined the club), but I always ignored it since Jules was living in Willow Creek. Jules is trying to get closer with some new friends, so why not skip school and check out this new club? One missed day can't hurt, right?

They met at Bathe de Rille, and strange little Max Villareal introduced himself as the club leader.
    NHcGLUe.png

Max told her to go meet Tori down in the basement by the bathrooms - she had something for her to do. Okay, kind of a weird request, but she'll go for it. Meanwhile, Max is just gonna sit here and let his club wreak havoc while he keeps his hands clean. What a little psychopath.
    LKM3DQK.png

Jules: "Hey Tori - what's this all about?"
    Tori: "Oh, just a brief initiation. We here at the Renegades like to cause some mayhem every now and then - so why don't you go ahead and show me your best toilet sabotaging skills?"
    Cllc4vv.png

Jules: "Um, what? I'm not really sure I want to do this..."
    Tori: "Come on! Just one toilet. Most of the time we just goof off in the pool. Max just likes to see that you're committed. I promise you're gonna love this club!"
    xKz4lw8.png

Tori: "That's it! Easy right? Alright, I'm gonna go join Wolfgang up in the pool now, I'll see you in a bit!"
    7OZMPrw.png

Jules went to sit down for a minute, not sure what she had gotten herself into. Then Morgan Fyres came over to say hello (I know, I took away her iconic ginger hair *gasp* I wanted to make Morgan more of a genetic mix of both her parents in my game. She still has her green eyes :))
    Morgan: "Hey new girl, why so blue?"
    Jules: "Um, hi...just kind of getting my footing with this club, I guess."
    Morgan: "It's a blast, I promise you'll love it. The rest of us are up in the pool, you wanna join?"
    Jules: "Thanks, I'll be there in a minute."
    WQkSCmv.png

Jules decided to go explore the rest of the pool instead, needing a minute alone to assemble her thoughts. She stumbled upon a strange door on the upper level.
    "Hmmm...I wonder where this leads..."
    T4qxPek.png

"Jules?"
    Jules wheeled around to see a familiar face that she had not expected to see here - Emmett's girlfriend.
    PxWWBUZ.png

Jules: "Brittany! What are you doing here?"
    Brittany: "I should be the one asking you that - this is where the Paragons meet. I didn't expect to see you here, though Emmett did mention you were moving to Windenburg."
    Jules: "I didn't expect to see you here either! I was just exploring the building since it's my first time here. My club - the Renegades - is meeting down in the pool."
    Brittany: "What?! You joined the Renegades? They're awful, Jules! It's a terrible club! You should get yourself out of that mess while you still can. The Paragons are a very exclusive club, but I could talk to our leader, Siobhan, if you want me to. You'd be much better off with us instead of that scum in pool down there..."
    8H1Ridd.png

Brittany has always had a way of getting under her skin with comments just like that. She's never quite understood exactly what Emmett sees in her. (She looks like a freaking Barbie, Jules, and Emmett is a teen boy. HE IS WEAK)
    Jules: "I'm good, thanks. I should be heading back down to the pool anyway - my friends are waiting."
    Brittany, plastering a fake smile on her face. "Hm. Well, have fun then...if you change your mind, you know where to find me."
    rWZ4rWV.png

She went back down to the pool and swam around with the other club members for a bit, getting herself into a playful mood. She and Tori swam off on their own for a bit, and Jules decided to ask her about the Paragons. She had heard Brittany mention her club before, but she had never actually spoken to her about it at length.

"Ugh! The Paragons are the WORST. They're the most superficial group of people you will ever meet. Here's a little club history for you - so the Villareals own this pool, if you didn't know that. They own most of the town here in Windenburg, in fact. Back in the day, Siobhan and Morgan Fyres and Luna Villareal all used to be best friends. Luna's dad even had a cute club house built for them on the upper level of the pool. Morgan wanted to start inviting more people to join their club, but Luna and Siobhan were all stuck up about it, coming up with these really high standards for membership, which Morgan didn't like. So Siobhan booted her from the club - her own sister, can you believe it? Anyway, long story short, Max Villareal, who was always looking for ways to antagonize his sister, suggested to Morgan that they start their own club and meet here on the same lot. So that's why we sabotage stuff here - we're just trying to get back at those awful Paragons for being so rude all the time."
    kZVNISh.png

Ah, so that's the whole story...it was all beginning to make more sense to Jules now, and if she had to pick a club, she wanted to be part of the one of misfits who were more diverse and inclusive. Besides, they'd all been so nice and welcoming to her today.

She went home and saw she had several missed texts from Mario, concerned that she hadn't been in school today. She texted him back that it had been a really weird day, but she was fine, and she'd explain everything tomorrow - she had a ton of homework to do this evening.

She spent the rest of her afternoon and evening doing homework, make up homework, and a school project she managed to get even though she played hooky today lol.
    47LnIf1.png

(I had to go and play Max Villareal briefly to add a few more activities to the Renegades - there's no way Jules would survive in a club that only sabotages items and is mean to people lol. So I added swimming and being funny to the group activities too, so hopefully they won't have to focus solely on breaking the plumbing now :D I only sort of know where I'm going with this lol. I knew I wanted Jules and Brittany to be in rival clubs, and then I was like, why go through the headache of creating my own rival clubs when the game already had the perfect one for Brittany to be a part of, and Jules can muddle her way through Windenburg's most infamous club :D This all did happen a little faster than I expected - my game has really been reading my mind lately! I do think I'll have her start her own club for creativity and skill building that will not have the drama of being in the Renegades. We shall see.)
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    edited February 2021
    Hi All - I'm sorry I haven't commented on your up-dates in writing, but have been reading them. I will have to comment backwards on them.:

@Kanindota - I am so sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. Hugs to you and hope you feel better soon. Feb 2 - update - Poor River. He and Kat had a fight. And then Luna invites him to stay overnight?!!! Then the weekend! A new love interest for River? And then some stray dog shows up at their house? Yes, this was a weird weekend indeed for River. He made an appearance in my game a few updates from now, and he really hit it off with Sofia Bjergsen. I mean they just gravitated towards each other. Of course, he was also hanging around Wolfgang Munch...so who knows about River... lol

@Hermitgirl - Day 3 - Love the idea of Retail Therapy for Roxanne. Will keep her busy doing something instead of thinking up elaborate schemes to do away with someone. lol About the lifestyles - Sakura has had those "being bored" moodlets from those, too since moving to Windenburg. The travelling one is hitting her now. I was going to try talking to other sims about travel stories, etc. to see if that helped. I am not in-game to see if there is one, but maybe there is a moodlet solver to change lifestyles. I am not sure. It might be Retail Therapy for Sakura soon, too.

@permanentrose - Day 34 - And the clubs begin! This is a fun update with a rivalry between Jules and Brittany in the Paragons vs. the Renegades! lol I love the backstory of how those two clubs started as well. Since I started playing Sims 4, I have never been in the Renegades club, so didn't realize that Max was the leader! Now that is a good one! So, poor Jules had to clog a toilet as part of her initiation. Let's hope that is all she has to do. I love the last pic of the rocket, and wanted to tell you that I love her garden shed that you made. Great update. I guess we'll see what's ahead for Jules.

@Karababy52 - Day 2 - Wowzers! Tessa...I mean, er...Vanessa sure looks different. And, really, is Tessa her real name even? I think that Josh would like the look on this new version of Tessa (Vanessa) and would think that she was uber sexy. She doesn't even look like a teen anymore. So, I figure that she's on the island, surrounded by no-one. lol I see where Vanessa will be trying to contact Josh - in an on-line game, since Josh likes to play video games. Good idea...unless the feds catch on to this and pull the plug, literally and have her live off-the-grid. But I don't think the DJ booth will work if that happens. I am not in-game, but are there books to read on the DJ skill? But that would go against her directive of making a club. Anyway, great update and love the house, too. Poor Vanessa/Tessa is just not a happy camper right now. I wonder who she will be in the next world? Another -essa name? Maybe just Essa next, it means star.

Day 1- The house is gorgeous and I love the club room.
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    February - Day 3: "True love doesn't mean being inseparable, it means being separated and nothing changes."

GOfxUwV.png

Notes
    ltIHpBd.png
    The next day was the last Friday of Summer and Tessa decided to take a vacation day from school. She just wasn't ready to deal with 'pretending' to be somebody else or meeting new people yet. Spending time in the garden always relaxed her, so she spent some time tending to it before tackling anything else.

utTxhau.png
    (I guess there's worse things they could've given me to be. Too bad I suck at it. Whatever...)

wRM9WnF.png
    (Gawd it's so boring dancing by myself, and this song is lame.)
    (Change it to something else instead of whining about it. Duh!)

NHfYYbW.png
    (Okay, this is a little better. Still feels weird, but meh...whatever.)

V6oc2AP.png
    (Ahhhh, fresh air! It really is pretty around here.)

trrSzX0.png
    (Am I smiling? Wow, I am. How can I smile, there's nothing to smile about. I'm not happy. Why am I smiling? Ugh, you're outside that's why, stop whining and just enjoy it. How can I though? Okay, just stop it.)

qMlm7y7.png
    (Here goes nothing! I mean something. Where did that silly saying come from anyway?)

xYNLUpe.png
    (What was his handle again? TheMightyHunter01)

kpxXK8n.png
    ( 02! 02! Not 01, mannnn.)

uTDVAvP.png
    (He's onliine! He's here, he's here! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD! OH MY GOD!)

KllrKqA.png
    (Don't contact anyone they said. We'll know they said, Pfft, no you won't! Ha!)
    JOSH, Josh, it's ME! I'm okay, I didn't leave you, they took me.
    "Who is this? Beautiful? TESSA! Is that you? Oh thank God! I've been so worried, I tried calling you but your phone said it had been disconnected. What's going on? Where are you? What happened?"
    I can explain, but not on here, we need to--
    Your connection has been terminated. Please try again later!

kS3Eqn8.png
    "NO! WHAT!? No way! What kind of operation are these people running they can't even get good internet service. Dangit!"

kjVlWR7.png
    Don't try it again Vanessa! You are putting your life and the life of your friend in danger. Effective immediately, your internet service has been suspended!

Gah! I'm early for a change! :D Hey everyone! I'll answer any replies and comment on your daily posts later this evening. I've stayed up too late again and can barely keep my eyes open. o.O Have a great day! *Hugs* <3
    edited February 2021
    @Karababy52 - Day 3 - Oh and hopeful Vanessa/Tessa getting in touch with Josh, and then, all her hopes squashed. They've got everything wiretapped, Vanessa. They would know. So sorry for you :( But on the brightside, she was actually smiling when she went for her jog. So, that was a good thing, and eventually she will get good at dj'ing and dancing. Now she has to find some other way to get in touch with Josh so that the feds ? won't find out. I kind of question if they are indeed the feds, because why would they pull a gun on her in another chapter. That was a confusing part. If she is a "good" witness and saw something in a warehouse and now she is running for her life...you would think that it was witness protection...but then the gun part...and also a kind of veiled threat ? foreshadowing? regarding "put your friend in danger'. Well, we'll see where this all leads. Get some rest girl! You are probably dreaming up plot lines in your sleep! hehehe

@Ellupelluellu - Love the last two updates for Melody. And I know how frustrating it is to get those dings. I literally did the same thing, went from skiing to rock climbing to get the last ding for the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration, then pretty much gave up and decided to just snowboard down the hill. It was pure luck that I got it completed. If I hadn't, I was going to go back and get it done and go on a weekend ski trip there or something. Congrats on getting that cowplant. Did Melody get the cowplant berry while fishing? Anyway, fantastic update :)

I think it was @permanentrose who asked me about the train pic, and yes, that is in Mt. Komorebi. I was just lucky that I kind of looked over and the train was there to take that photo. I don't know what time they run. I also got one at the train station (the photo of where Sakura is walking up to), but I liked the one going over the bridge better.
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @SoulGal7 Great update. I like the way things were ready for her and the keys were sent to her. Look forward to her getting lost in her musical aspirations also :).
    @Karababy52 For both updates. Tessa/Vanessa is going to take some getting use too. Complete switch. The internet termination .... that's just creepy.
    @Kanindota Get your rest and feel better! I liked seeing the drop down from Kate... funny how that in game stuff makes me feel like the caring is there but it does :).
    @permanentrose love the line about Max being a little psychopath. My favorite way to play! And you made Barbie.. also love it lol. The club gatherings should be interesting and dramatic!
    egTcBMc.png
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    Thanks! The Partihaus members acquainted Bryon in the very beginning of the challenge, but I didn't think much of it then. But now it's actually a nice twist to make them more like a part of the story ^^ I love the premades walking around. HHAHAH maybe they are wolves.

Day 3: Hehe how funny it would be if Roxanne thought those mannequins were actually people and she started talking to them. Then I realized she was just trying on clothes HAHAHA. I mostly delete those stupid moods when they're in the way with my mod. I agree, those moods that go with the lifestyles are super annoying, but I also don't want to turn of the lifestyles, so I just delete the moods like they never existed heheehe.

@permanentrose
    Hehe, he has a pretty 'old' style, heh? :P I like it on him. Yeah, glad I could come up with a story for why Bryon already was in a club from the beginning. I think the Partihaus club members are nice ^^ Yeah well, they sure love to flirt, dance and drink, but besides that they're just like any other person. And I just love Paolo. He's so cute with that oversized sweater of his. They're like a family together without being an actual family. It makes me happy to see that Bryon was caught by them. Maybe I should look at Naoki joining a club too! Spin Masters you say, hm? Gonna look it up!! Maybe he 'got to know' them on the party yesterday. Hehehe. I like how everyone keeps giving me ideas everyday.

Update 34: Wait wait, Max Villareal, the kiddo, is actually the leader of that club? xDDDDDD Jules, there's literally a butterfly on the door. Of course that's the Paragon's place. :P Didn't think Brittany would invite Jules over to the Paragons club. I thought for sure she was going to be meaner. Nawwww, don't say Emmett is weak! xD Naw, Mario is concerned. Cute. I really love how you chose to put Jules in the most infamous club of the game. Maybe now it finally gets the attention it deserves xD

@SoulGal7
    Day 1: I love how Mt. Komorebi has a train station like that. Love the new house! Hopefully Sakura makes a lot of new good friends! Lol suddenly the entire house is full :D

You tagged me on a comment that was meant for Hermitgirl, haha. Just pointing it out.

@Karababy52
    Day 2: Whoa, that's a whole different look! And she had to cut her hair even shorter and dye it :( poor Tessa... Or should I say Vanessa now? Now I'm even thinking... Is Tessa her actual name? :') Or was that also fake? :o Maybe Josh will have the same thoughts as I have now.. That's no good. Uh-oh, leaving the letter in the stove? Somebody's going to find that for sure.

Comment: Naw thank you! The tree house was simple but nice indeed. I like it simple :P

Yeah, you noticed it right away! You sure watch the details ;p I'm going for giving them a slightly different look every month, but not too much. People usually don't change a lot, except when your name is Tessa :D

I don't know yet how to do the reunion, but we'll get there eventually, and it will be strange and beautiful at the same time!

Hmm, Naoki as a DJ... I can see that somehow, yeah. I think we just found a new hobby for Naoki :D Bryon can go to his parties together with Partihaus!

Day 3: She finally has a smile on her face! Well, she's still not really happy, but I'm glad she's at least enjoying being outside. Omg, she tried to contact Josh and then she got disconnected... Those people see everything she's doing.... I feel so sorry for Tessa.

@Kanindota
    February 2: Oh no, Kat and River had a fight :( Is Luna secretly flirting with River? Or the other way round? :P

February 3: Cute doggie! What's Caleb doing in the background? xD Seems like he's doing a #2 on the couch. Also, River needs a bath or shower.

Get better soon! Short or long update, I always enjoy them.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Karababy52 , hehe, I always give Wolfgang black hair, his facial hair is black, so the platinum blonde just does not fit , only my opinion :D And no, sure Melody will fish still.. a lot, but not at that spot anymore, I meant that :)
    I'm glad Tessa managed to chat with Josh even that small bit, so he knows she is okay.

@Hermitgirl , Melody and I feel for Roxanne, I had to turn lifestyles off too! I may turn them back at some point, but as long I still have to do the mountain aspiration, those will stay off.

@Kanindota , I hope you and your family feel better soon!
    Hopefully River and Kat will solve their issues. How weird behavior, Luna!

@permanentrose , I really like the backstory of those clubs. And the tension between Jules and barbie-Brittany. Hehe I have always found it funny that Max is their leader :p Haha, good idea to add some other activities to that club too.

@SoulGal7 , yes Melody got the cowplant while fishing.. she got 2 actually, first one she got pretty early, but I sold it as I totally forgot it was needed for the aspiration :)

~~~~~~~~~~

H6aMlIC.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 1 (February)
    0ajx3xg.png
    "Mmmhh.. at least this bed is better than the old one.. not sure about everything else yet.."
    TwRsYz8.png
    Off to school. (yes, right thru that gate.. sims...)
    TeSGjza.png
    ptJYFvS.png
    After school she needed fun.. so to the park to play chess... Björn sat down to play with her, he was not at funny mood, but at least she gained some logic skill.
    4yiqRo8.png
    Garden needed attention too.
    MT8hOcB.png
    lw4aILr.png
    As did her belly.
    qAIMjz3.png
    4kQ7F2z.png

~~~~~~~~~~

IDEKlUs.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 2 (February)
    bB0R3lo.png
    5r8syRa.png
    Weekend or vacationday, lets start with breakfast.
    9tzbvCq.png
    And gardening..
    3aIbHLR.png
    Lets go and travel a bit... holy sim, it was so dark in there, and at sunny weather.. those big trees, I assume.
    PZeYkRJ.png
    UK6BBQq.png
    Ordering something non alcoholic stuff, Melody you do not have enough age.. and how nice that you get along so well with that ... PLUM Nancy.. Well I guess it is cool, maybe she won't cut your power again.. And after all she could be your mother in law at someday..
    XeBUxkw.png
    :s:s:s
    dIzGCpD.png
    And fishing!

• SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    February 3
    02-02-21-9-57-40-pm_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    Naoki and I were talking about yesterday evening while decorating our Christmas tree for Winterfest. “What do you think of this?”, he suddenly asked. He was pointing to the garland decorated with popcorn and cranberries that was hanging in the tree. “Really?”. “What??? Something wrong with it?”. “No no, go ahead. BUT!”. “But what?”. “We’re getting blue ornaments”. “What??? But I wanted red….”. “You got your popcorn and cranberries already”. “That’s not fair….”. We laughed. My first Winterfest celebration together with Naoki. I enjoyed every minute of it. Well.. At least until another idea popped in his head. “You should invite your Partihaus friends over. I’d like to get to know them better. Your friends are my friends! What do you think?”. I thought we were going to celebrate Winterfest among the two of us… I know, I could’ve said no, but I didn’t have the guts to do so. “Hmm… In that case… We’ll need music”, I said. “No problem! I’ll fix the music! Here, it’s not much, but it’s something”. Naoki pulled out a little radio and placed it on the floor. “That’ll do, haha. I’ll call Paolo”. Of course, Paolo was thrilled about the news and immediately notified the other club members. They all came over right away. Of course they did. Where there’s a party, there’s Partihaus. They also brought a new club member with them: a woman named Yuka. I was introducing myself to her as the doorbell rang. Who could that be? Another club member? I looked around, but everyone was inside already. Weird. I opened the door and on the other side was… Johnny. “Ehm.. Hi”. “Hi”. Awkward. “I ehmmm… I wanted to give this to you. Happy Winterfest”. “A Christmas present?”. “It’s nothing much, really. I… Made it myself. I hope you like it”. I hesitate, but eventually accept the present. What’s that? A crafted… Guitar? Honestly, it was the most ugly crafted guitar I’ve ever seen, but somehow this present made me seriously happy. “I… Don’t know what to say…”. “I know, it’s ugly. You can say it”. “That’s not what I meant… It’s actually the most beautiful gift someone has ever given to me…”. Without thinking, I gave Johnny a hug. “Thank you…”. “Bryon, are you crying?”. “No, I’m just sweating in my eyes…”. We both started laughing. “Do you want to come in? There’s actually a Winterfest party going on inside. “There’s a party?! Of course I want to join!!”. Johnny walked inside and I followed right after him with a smile on my face. Everyone was having so much fun. Maybe, just maybe, happiness is on my side for once.

Extra photo's
    cZpbNMS.png
    Cute little radio. Maybe this will turn into Naoki's DJ Booth one day. But for now we'll have to stick with this :D

NbQFOyp.png
    Meet Yuka, the new club member! Now we have two blue haired people! :D

Y4wnefw.png
    Welp, I really didn't expect this to happen.

cUAWr6o.png
    He really gave him a present, lol. Didn't had to do anything for that.

H6seFqG.png
    Let's be honest here. That's literally the most ugly guitar ever HAHAHAHAH. But still, super adorable.

9uv8Yyg.png
    I guess my game won't allow me to add drama between the two of these, so I basically gave up. The brother-bond is too strong. :D

bEFCyc0.png
    There's definitely something going on between Paolo and Yuka...

Bryon: "Father Winter!!!!"

Slwn5Mw.png
    It's his first Winterfest ever, so I'll allow him to be a child for now.

9fWGFtJ.png
    You gotta be kidding me... First a guitar, now a Gaming Mat? Luck is for sure on Bryon's side today.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    @Skeilah , hah that was happy update :) Bryon most likely had his best winterfest so far :) And who cares if the guitar was ugly, it plays well :D

edited February 2021
    @Karababy52
    I looked up a list of names that have -ess in them and was amused to find there's so many. I'll share it here with you just in case you are going to change her name every month LOL. So should I refer to her as Vanessa or Tessa? I actually don't know anymore lol.

Tessa looks great in anything, she's such a cute, and I am liking her bad girl vibe. It definitely will fit in with her DJ and dancing club. She looks miserable in every screenshot in your first post, great job capturing expressions as always. I love that smug look you captured when she's on the computer deciding that she'll try contacting Josh. SO PERFECT :) I also admire you for being able to change Tessa's look so frequently and dramatically. I've definitely given Jules more clothes since I just got a ton of new packs, but as far as her looks and style go, I'm pretty much sticking to what I find familiar for her. I love her fluffy CC hair so much - I actually went and tried out new hair styles for her and got too sad to commit lol. Maybe she will get a wardrobe change at least as she starts hanging out with those naughty Renegades more haha.

Poor Tessa, getting her internet turned off. They are surveilling her heavily this go around. I'm curious to know her whole story and how the last month and all she got away with there will fit into the big picture. You've got me hooked on your story even more than usual!

@Hermitgirl
    Loving Roxi's new look! Her trip to the boutique inspired me - I'm adding a mall to Windenburg now. I also can't resist the possibility of a Jules/Brittany showdown at the mall now lol. That lifestyle withdrawal sounds rough, yikes! I haven't gotten any lifestyles in my game yet - Jules save or otherwise. They seem interesting, though it's nice to have a heads up that they go through some withdrawal when they abruptly change their life - I guess that would make sense, they're called lifestyles after all haha.

Also, yes, I'm kind of excited to include little psychopath Max Villareal in my story. He's gonna play a role every now and then, and in my head, he's completely maniacal and involved in things way above his age level, I'm just totally embracing the idea of an evil genius child who might actually take over the world one day lol

@Kanindota
    So River spent the entire weekend with the Villareals, huh? Anything developing between him and Luna haha? I guess you should go for that serial romantic aspiration while River falls in love with every girl he meets :D

Also I hope you feel better and that your symptoms don't get too bad :(

@Skeilah
    Answering your comments first - haha, yes, Max is the leader, I've always thought it was hilarious. He has the evil trait. He's a frightening child, and I didn't even have to do anything to make him that way lol. And to be fair to poor Jules, she probably doesn't know the Paragons logo. TBH, I never played the Paragons before (I've only played the Renegades with Tori a few times) so I actually had no idea that they had a club house upstairs in the pool, I literally discovered that for the first time and was like, WOW, this is all starting to make sense. And then I came up with a backstory and analyzed both clubs, but you already know that haha.

I AM ACTUALLY DYING AT JOHNNY'S GIFT. It's the most pathetically cute gift ever, I hope that Bryon treasures it forever. Thank goodness for Father Winter making up for it though haha. Paolo is really cute, and I like that the club of people with no family members adopted Bryon - it's very fitting since they made their own family for themselves, and it's the perfect place for Bryon to feel like he belongs too since family is complicated for him. I went to look to see how the Partihaus household is doing and my game, AND I FORGOT THAT EVA IS DEAD IN MY GAME, oops. Lol. If I recall correctly, I played them briefly, and Eva died after partying too hard one night, depleted all her needs and never recovered :D:D Maybe I'll download another version of her. Or maybe she will serve as a warning that you can only party so hard before it's dangerous, lol.

Is Yuka just a random townie the game generated? She certainly is cute with Paolo

@Ellupelluellu
    Melody's house is truly so adorable and perfect. You are a great builder! I enjoyed that bit about her meeting Nancy at the bar haha and your future mother in law comment. If things keep going well with Malcolm, then you never know HAHA.

Also that's a great fishing shot with the moon in the background, wow!
    @permanentrose , thank you, sweet of you :) About Nancy, I usually torture her as much as possible ( I have a very good reason, but not related to this save), now I was too late as MCCC made her pregnant at first check run, and it was the same day (Sunday) when the new save starts.. so I just did a makeover to her.. but if she acts badly... just watch out Nancy >:)>:)

@Ellupelluellu So does Malcolm have a little sibling in your game?

Twins :D

edited February 2021
    February (Wednesday) DAY 2: A Neighborly Invite

exploring-the-island.png
    Another vacation day, and after tending the garden, Sakura decided to head off on a walk. The day was partly cloudy and hot, and after looking over her clothes, Sakura realized that she needed to purchase some new warm-weather clothes. Maybe she would head to the mainland this weekend and find a store.

After exploring the island a bit, and finding more collectibles, she headed back home. She opened the packet from the school and looked through her class schedule and some papers that she hadn't read yet.

joined-scouting.png

There was a flyer from a local Scouting group looking for children and teens to join up. She looked over the activities and they did things like fishing, painting, fitness, and more. Sakura thought this would be a good way to meet other teens, plus it was only for 2 hours on both Saturday and Sunday. She called the number on the flyer and signed up. They told her that a package would be sent to her with her Scouting uniform, a Scouting progress board, and a Scouting Handbook. She was starting off as a Llama Scout, but she could earn badges and be promoted. She was looking forward to this.

first-invite-in-windeburg.png

Next, she pulled out her class schedule. Oh gosh! She hadn't realized that they had given her assignments to complete BEFORE her first class. She should have started on this yesterday! Just then she got a call from Sergio Romeo who asked her if she wanted to hang out at their house. Sakura was torn because she wanted to make some friends, but she had this ton of homework to do. She put her homework in her backpack and told Sergio she could visit for a bit.

chatting-with-the-bro-household.png

When Sakura arrived at their house, Sergio was waiting for her outside. They headed inside where Joaquin was watching some tv. He was happy to see her, too, and they all chatted a bit and took some photos together.

sakura-great-youre-here.png

Joaquin gave Sakura a quick tour of the house. She loved their house and the rooms were large and they had an outdoor patio with a foosball table and a bar-b-q. Joaquin showed her his room with the DJ booth and showed her how it worked. Pretty soon, Sakura was spinnin' some tunes.

joaquin-showed-how-to-use-the-dj-booth.png

"I'm a DJ!" she said excitedly.

Joaquin told her that DJ'ing was actually a good way to make some extra simoleons, as you could get tips from playing a good jam. He gave her $2 simoleons to start her tip jar out. She DJ'd a bit and then remembered that she had lots of homework to do. She thanked them both for inviting her over but said she had to leave because she had homework to do. Sergio asked if he could help her, and Sakura said she had a rocket project to construct. Sergio said he'd be happy to help out.

sergio-helped-her-with-her-project.png

And he did. Sergio even helped her with her homework and the extra credit work she had to do. Sakura found out a lot about Sergio while they were chatting. She found out he had a job as a Tech Guru. She also found out he didn't like children at all, that he liked to dress well and liked nice things, and that he was pretty active and liked to work out. They didn't even notice that Joaquin had headed off to bed. It was late when they were done. Sakura knew that Sergio had work in the morning and Sakura thanked him immensely for his help. As she was putting her homework back in her backpack, she spied a small gift-wrapped item. Oh, she forgot that was in there. It was something she had purchased at the train station before she had left Mt Komorebi. In fact, she had a few of them. She handed one to Sergio.

gives-sergio-a-gift-for-helpingher-with-her-project.png

Sakura: "Sergio, thank you so much for helping me with my project and homework. This is a little something from Mt. Komorebi to show my appreciation," she said as she handed Sergio the gift.

Sergio: "For me?"

Sakura: "Yes, it's a Yamachan simmi capsule. He's the mascot of Mt. Komorebi," explained Sakura.

Sergio: "Thanks, Sakura. Now, I better put this in my room or else Joaquin will see it and be jealous," laughed Sergio.

Sakura: "Well, actually, I was thinking of giving him one, too. But I'll give it to him myself. You're my first friends in Windenburg, and have really made me feel welcome," smiled Sakura as she bid Sergio good night.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura completed her first Scout badge by doing her homework and project. The "Scholarly Aptitude" Badge. And even before Scouting begins, she is promoted to Griffin Scout! Woot! Sakura is working on the "Give Back" Badge by giving a gift to Sergio.
    edited February 2021
    @Ellupelluellu - Day 1 - I saw your build in the gallery and actually downloaded it. It is so pretty. I see that Melody is trying to live an off-the-grid lifestyle with the lanterns. Sakura is too because she hates those bills. I love that fenced garden. I used the same one, except the debug variety. And I see that Melody has found a nice fishing spot. I didn't realize it, but there are a lot of fishing spots on the island. And off to a pub, where she runs into Nancy Landgraab. That woman is everywhere, probably cutting off power and water in every city. Love the full moon shot in the last photo.

@Skeilah - Day 3 - Bryon has his first Winterfest. Probably the nicest one he's ever had, based on his past. I think that was really nice that his brother, Johnny, came over with a gift for him. A handmade gift, even. Yes, not much to look at, but Johnny made it for Bryon. Johnny IS trying. Maybe there is hope for these two. And Partihaus! Woot! I wanted to say that in the last chapter calling Bryon "pup" was so cute. They've adopted him into Partihaus. And a new member, Yuka. Does Bryon actually have a Santa Hat on? He looks so happy enjoying the party. And Father Winter thinks Bryon has been very good this year and gives him a gaming mat! Whoa! Lucky Bryon.
    @Hermitgirl
    Good idea Roxanne! Seems a lot of us are making wardrobe changes for our challenge Sims! I love that hairstyle for her and it fits since she was previously wearing a very long braid. Very cute outfits you created for her to 'buy' too!

Oh Gosh, Lifestyles. I turned those off a long time ago. I don't like them, they last too long and our Sims get them too quickly in my opinion. I love the Sentiments though. Anyway, I don't blame you for turning them off. I'd be so annoyed if Tessa couldn't do anything because of a lifestyle. Fun update! :)

Uploaded Tessa/Vanessa's new house to the Gallery last night. Here's a link to it:

Modernish Country Cabin

Sorry her name/s is so confusing right now. Not sure myself what I should call her now. lol Yeah, a bit sinister they're watching her so closely eh? o.O

@Kanindota
    He stayed the entire weekend? o.O Hmm, do I sense perhaps another possible romantic conquest for River? Or was Luna just a 'rebound' because he was mad at Kat?

Poor River, I think he's just really feeling out of sorts from the fight and then the weird weekend, no snow around to play in. At least he has those dogs to play with. Hopefully he starts feeling better soon.

Speaking of feeling better, please take care of yourself! I think maybe you should consider taking a break from the challenge so you can focus on doing that. You can always catch up later. I just don't want you to get sicker due to lack of rest or something because of this challenge. I know sometimes keeping busy and focusing on other things helps when you're sick too though. But rest is very important when you're feeling sick. Just do whatever you need to do to get well! *Hugs*

@permanentrose
    Great idea picking clubs already in the game to use for Jules' aspiration! Fun that Brittany is the leader of the Paragons now. Interesting how these two get under each others skin. I think I know why, because of course Jules' has deeper feelings than she cares to admit for Emmett and feels like he can do better than Miss Barbie doll. I don't blame her for sticking with the Renegades. After the explanation from Tori, they seem like the better club. Plus they were very welcoming to her. :)

So sweet how Mario was concerned she wasn't in school. Just checking to make sure she's okay. Aww! He's a good boyfriend. :) Love that rocket school project too, it's fun all the little things they can make with those. Great update! :)

Thanks for the link to 'essa' names! I highly doubt I'll need them, but we'll see. ;) She refers to herself as Tessa at the moment. But when she starts going to school, it'll have to change to Vanessa so she gets used to thinking of herself by the new identity and doesn't slip up calling herself Tessa.

It's fun trying to get her to make just the right expression or just try catching her making the one I want. I love that smug look too, it was perfect for the moment. :) Thanks too about her new look. I tried to go as radically different from her old identity as I could. Not sure if that's really something a DJ would wear since I personally have never been to a club with a DJ, but I tried. :D BTW, the outfit she was wearing in the Day 1 post is her party outfit, it's not her everyday. I just wanted to show her most 'out there' new outfit. :)

I don't blame you for not wanting to change Jules' hair, it's so cute! I love it too! :) Yes, they are watching her very closely. It won't be easy for her to try contacting Josh again. All will be explained in the future. :)

@SoulGal7
    Gah! I don't know what to call her myself now. At the moment I'm sticking with Tessa, but I'll probably have to switch to Vanessa at some point. No, Tessa isn't her 'real' name, it was given to her when she had her identity changed as part of the program. I haven't decided yet what her real name is, but I will reveal it at some point. Probably when she is finally able to meet with Josh face to face and explain everything that's going on.

I agree Josh would think she looks very sexy now. I don't if you've noticed, but he tends to like dressing in black too. He has a couple outfits that aren't black, but he very, very rarely wears them. You're right about her looking like an adult now too. o.O

Yup, they caught her and pulled the plug on just her internet. But! She was able to contact Josh at least. That's a start. He still doesn't know what's going on, of course. But I'm sure she'll find another way to contact him very soon. :) I haven't decided yet if she'll even still be in Witness Protection next month. 'Something' might happen that she's no longer a part of it. We'll see... Thanks for the suggestion though. I love that Essa means Star. If she needs another identity next month, I'll definitely consider using it. :)

Thanks about her new house. I really like it. I've had the house plans for it for a long time, just hadn't taken a stab at building it yet. It's on the Gallery now too if you want to download it. I gave a link to it in my reply to Hermitgirl above. :)

Regarding my post with the gun. I don't know why Agent Stone would do that. He IS supposed to protect her. I mean, like you said, it made no sense. Perhaps Agent Stone isn't exactly a good guy and has his own reasons why he doesn't want her talking to anyone else about what she saw? Could just be he was told by his boss to make sure she doesn't disappear too.

Is Agent Stone dirty? Is his boss dirty? Or is it nothing more than bad judgement on behalf of Agent Stone. We shall see someday in the future. ;) Oh and yes, I think about this challenge and where to take Tessa/Vanessa's story 24/7. :D I got myself into a pickle I think with this mystery. Hopefully I can get it sorted out and pull it off where everything makes sense in the end! We shall see... ;)

@Skeilah
    Yeah, it's a complete turn around from the 'good girl' look she had before eh? :D I'm not sure what to ultimately call her, but I'm going with Tessa for the moment. Might make more sense to go with Vanessa in the future when/if she gets more comfortable with identifying with that name herself. And no, Tessa is not her 'real' name. It's something else. ;)

I loved that treehouse. It was simple, but that's what I liked about it. I like simple too. A lot of Simmers make these huge houses full of stuff, 2, 3 or more stories and a TON of landscaping. I admire they can do that, but I imagine it's hard to play in those kind of houses. Mine are usually one story and minimal landscaping. I do love clutter inside though and can go a bit overboard sometimes. Opps! :)

I plan to change up Tessa/Vanessa/Whoever's look each month as well. Hopefully to fit the vibe of the world.

Can't wait to read all about the reunion. I can see it being very emotional indeed!

Oh yay! You're welcome Naoki for the new hobby! hehe Glad you think that might be something he'd like to do too.

Yeah, she had a little bright spot enjoying the gorgeous day outside, but then had her world crushed again when they caught her trying to contact Josh. I feel bad for her too. I can't wait to give her the happiness she deserves some time in the future.

What a wonderful first Winterfest for Bryon! So cute how the two of them were playfully arguing over the tree decorations. The Santa hat looks cute on him! Love that he gets to hang with his friends and his brother who gave him a gift too! Was that really the gift the game had Johnny give him? If so, pretty cool! And a gaming mat from Father Winter. Wow! Bryon made out very well, very cool! Will they keep it? What did Naoki get? Just curious... Fabulous update! :)

@Ellupelluellu
    I agree with that opinion. I figured he had bleached his naturally dark hair blond just for the reasons you mentioned too. Why he would do that is beyond me when he looks SO much better with dark hair! Oh! I see, just a last time fishing there. I get it now. :) I'm glad she was able to contact him too. At least she won't be fearful so much he'll think she abandoned him and move on with someone else.

Great first day in February for Melody! She looks happy not having to wear a school uniform now. Bjorn! Why do I like that guy so much? He has the slob trait so I should be disgusted with him, but there's just something I like about his looks. Too bad he's married. *sigh* Absolutely love the screenie of her fishing! The island is so pretty eh?

Ooo, she made a gourmet meal of some kind of ravioli I'm guessing? Looks like she enjoyed it. :) Whoa! That's Nancy Landgraab? She sure looks a lot better than her default settings. Good job! Ah, I see you haven't done anything with L. Faba yet. Why oh why the Devs made her look like that instead of using the trailer L. Faba I will never understand. I changed her in my game to look like the trailer L. Faba. Oh my gosh! Another gorgeous fishing shot! Love how the bobber is in front of the moon like that. Very cool! :)
    @SoulGal7 We must've posted around the same time since I just noticed your latest chapter. Anyway, love that Sakura is making new friends and joined the Scouts. I've never tried that with any of my Sims before. Might have to try it with Tessa at some point. :) Very cool she got to try Joaquin's DJ machine and had so much fun with it. Nice of Sergio to help Sakura with her homework and projects and sweet of her to give him a thank you gift! I hope Joaquin's isn't too upset that he was a bit ignored after Sergio took up most of her time there. Joaquin's cool though, he'll probably just take it all in stride. I wonder what kind of Simi Sergio will get from that capsule. Great update! :)
    Update 35 - The Daily Grind

aaBtpZ1.png

Notes:
    Okay, let’s see if we can have a successful day at school today. Jules did all her homework, plus her school project. And she even has a cute new outfit with a retro vibe. She’s looking ready to seize the day.
    fRIDAQe.png

Well, 7 hours later, she came home enraged from one of those pesky mood swings. It also didn't help that her hot-heated trait was flaring too.
    R24stJq.png

Ah, yes, there’s that dramatic mood swing walk :D
    fY9Vi1u.png

She sent Mario an angry text, and he responded with an invite to the pool. Might be good for her to cool off for a bit there, he’s not wrong.
    xJ8SyQe.png

Jules broke down upon arrival. “I stayed up so late doing that fudging school project and did all my gosh darn extra homework, and I’m still basically failing all my classes. I guess I can’t complain too much," she conceded slightly, “since I did skip school to hang out with the Renegades yesterday.”
    AWf367n.png

“The Renegades?” Mario laughed. “That’s where you were? I’ve heard all about them from kids at school. They’re the most infamous club around. How did my sweet Jules get tangled up with them?”

She explained about Tori’s invitation and the brief history she had learned. She wasn’t sure if she’d stay in the club long term or not, but aside from breaking the toilet, she’d actually had a really good time. (Also, UGH, what was up with everyone thinking she was so sweet and innocent? She had a little bit of an edge, right? RIGHT?)

She and Mario played in the pool for a little bit after that, very briefly lifting Jules’ spirits. Then Mario had to leave - he was actually meeting a club he interested in joining, the Spin Masters.
    araQX52.png

She bid him farewell and then headed back home to do homework until she died, UGH.

She woke up the next morning in a better mood, but was immediately assaulted by spiders (I gave her some negative lot traits since my story is that Bex hasn’t quite fixed up the cottage to be rentable yet, might as well actually make some bad things happen lol)
    MWj2aZW.png

She came home in a much better mood today, and even brought home a friend! It’s been a while she befriended Chloe Tanaka at Magnolia Blossom Park, but I’m glad the game decided to bring her back into Jules’ life. She’s a much more stable human being than Tori lol.
    qh59rzd.png

They did some homework together, which definitely made it less awful, and then they played video games together. Chloe is definitely a chill friend for Jules (and a good influence!)
    EUStntn.png

Also look how nicely that console can just be tucked into that shelf on that Paranormal fireplace - do all fireplaces have shelves? I've never paid attention.
    BpkyNOh.png

Then she ended the night with dear old Patchy helping her complete her make up homework. He really is such a gem - she barely has to tend her garden anymore which saves me time for other fun endeavors in my game.
    OuvzRls.png

She decided to thank Patchy for his kind, yet strange role in her life by gifting him a knitted octopus. Not sure what he'll be able to do with it, but it's the thought that counts, right?
    YUtlJHC.png

Extra photos
    Since I had to go play Mario to make him joining the Spin Masters a reality, I thought I'd post a few photos. One upon a time, I cheated to max his DJ and dancing skills for whatever reason, so this club is perfect for him.

Showing off some moves.
    M2venp5.png

Dance battle with Candy Behr. I just noticed they're wearing the same shoes - they must be good for dancing :D
    s4YizAY.png
    edited February 2021
    February - Day 4: It's fine. I'm fine. Everything is fine.

qoVPLiV.png

Notes
    2sC1md4.png
    (What am I going to do now?)

mDOkfGs.png
    (What kind of life is this? Why did I agree to this?)

gIPtLIo.png
    (I didn't even get to tell him I love him.)
    (He knows. You know he does.)
    (I'll have to think of something else.)

kymzZWH.png
    Tessa went outside where she felt the most comfortable and lay on the deck to think. It was raining, but that never stopped her before. She loved the sound and feel of rain. It helped calm her so she could think a bit clearer. After some time she had some ideas, but for now decided to just go with the flow and 'live to fight another day.' Taking a deep breath, she let it out slowly as she rose and went inside.

7fV0P5s.png
    (I think I might be getting a tiny bit better at this. Maybe.)

sFBnUtK.png
    (At least I'm getting better music now from this thing. I like these breakbeats, it's thumping.)

ckaA7RE.png
    Tessa spent the rest of that night and the next day working on her DJ and Dancing skills. She maxed out Dancing and reached Level 6 in DJ skills before going to bed. Her first day at a new school was the next day.

40lHvDU.png
    (Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa. Get used to it, that's your name now. I hope I don't slip up. Vanessa Varela, Vanessa Varela, Vanessa Varela...okay, that's enough. It'll be fine, I'm fine.)
    (Just keep telling yourself that, maybe it'll actually be true someday...at least I don't have to wear a uniform anymore. That's a plus, right?)
    (Yeah, that's cool, I'm fine.) *sigh*

5LfjHqE.png
    I noticed some of Vanessa's plants reverted to dirt clumps. Again! Great. I'm so tired of this, it's been happening since last June! Please fix it Devs, it makes me sad.

nvFlJ5O.png
    Vanessa came home from her first day at the new school in a 'fine' mood. At least she didn't get a mood swing as she has in the past. I haven't checked out how many teens are in this save yet, I only know of three others for sure; Kyoshi, Kaori and one of my teens from a try at the Runaway Teen challenge. Well, except for other challenge Sims, but I hadn't planned on playing/interacting with them unless they made themselves known. So far none of them have done that. Anyway, I might have to seed some teens in the world so she'll have some friends and potential club members. We'll see how it goes.

x5IBQki.png
    (Please don't die on me, I need you. You guys are my only income right now. Here, have a nice long drink. I'm so sorry I neglected you.)

fJeNKJU.png
    (What the...? 1700? That's insane! It's just me here, how can my bills be that high? I just got here! This is ridiculous!)
    (Just pay it, you've got enough and more.)
    (I won't though if I keep neglecting the garden. I need help. Maybe hire a gardener or...something?)
    (Don't freak out, you'll figure it out. It's fine.)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top