Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Remember, like in a normal game, I say we can mess up on day 1 and can't mess up on day 2, usually? That's it, the tuti will was the so called day 1 kill. As much as I am sus of Frenchy, I'm actually afraid to elim him today just in case I'm wrong. If there wasn't a tuti kill today, then it would be a whole different story and I would be voting him.

Sorry. I really botched that by killing Tuti. She was acting so different from her usual behavior that I was pretty sure she was mafia. :'(
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    By my POE, I believe Mouse and Song are buddies. :o

why? Quickly we're almost out of time.

I'm reading Frenchy, Nush and DeKay as town. That leaves Song and Mouse.

Luv, what did I do to make you think I'm town? Just curious. 😂
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Remember, like in a normal game, I say we can mess up on day 1 and can't mess up on day 2, usually? That's it, the tuti will was the so called day 1 kill. As much as I am sus of Frenchy, I'm actually afraid to elim him today just in case I'm wrong. If there wasn't a tuti kill today, then it would be a whole different story and I would be voting him.

Sorry. I really botched that by killing Tuti. She was acting so different from her usual behavior that I was pretty sure she was mafia. :'(

It's okay.
    832XG3D.gif
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Time's up! Let me count votes.

Sorry, I got caught by a water leak :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Well, in the end I couldn't make a decision so I defaulted into passively supporting a no elim which already had the majority, right?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Well, in the end I couldn't make a decision so I defaulted into passively supporting a no elim which already had the majority, right?

Yeah.
    832XG3D.gif
    By my POE, I believe Mouse and Song are buddies. :o

why? Quickly we're almost out of time.

I'm reading Frenchy, Nush and DeKay as town. That leaves Song and Mouse.

Luv, what did I do to make you think I'm town? Just curious. 😂

You seem to be really trying to logically figure out who the mafia is.
    edited February 2021
    Day One Final Vote Count:

DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song
    Luv v. NoElim

NoElim (2) - DeKay, Luv
    ZnkRSwo.jpg
    No one has left the flower garden today.

By the end of the day, everyone decided that...well, they couldn't decide on which flower needed to leave. And so, everyone stayed.

It is now Night One, and it will end at 5pm CST on Wed. Feb. 3rd.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    OMG if you and DeKay are mafia buddies and secretly agreed to off Tuti because she was right about DeKay....
    It would sure explain how come you and DeKay seem so sure of each other without it making any real sense from where I stand.
    What's the explanation, if you're both town?

Now I'm wondering if you are mafia and using my mistake against me. Well played my friend! :'(

I am not mafia.

I have a protective role.

Shh, we probably shouldn't give away too much or the mafia will be on to us.

Oh hell, the mafia already know who we are! :'(

Luv is really confusing me right now. Like, on the one hand killing Tuti doesn't make sense from a scum point of view as she wasn't being very assertive and her accusations weren't backed by anything. But then he goes and says stuff like this? It just feels so scummy and I genuinely have no idea whether he's scum or not. Agh!

Also, sorry I've been inactive recently, but I've got some free time now so I should finish the thread.

I feel like your opinion probably comes from not reading enough of the thread, but please check his older posts. You will see why I think he's not scum. He is so bold and crazy with his accusations right now, that the only way that he is scum is if he is doing some incredible acting, or is hoping that we don't suspect him for that exact reason. It just seems so unlikely.

Also I'm glad that you got on! I'm curious to know what your whole thoughts currently are.

Yeah, after reading the whole thread I'm leaning town on Luv. He's crazy and everywhere, whereas he's more controlled as scum. You seem fine atm but that could change. Mouse hasn't said anything so I haven't got a read there. DeKay and Nush I'm not certain on, which is odd. For DeKay I always seem to be certain about her towniness from Day 1 (even when she's mafia XD) but this game, I don't know, which makes me feel like she's probably not mafia, honestly. Maybe SK, Alien, or town. Nush feels like she's adding flames to a fire but that doesn't mean she's scum.

I clearly recall Luv going a bit off the rails as scum in a game when I was sus of him and he was indeed scum. The other game, I was scum with him and he was elimed first so I can't tell from that one.

What I meant was that I feel like Luv would have at least made more of an effort to be more reasonable and controlled than this time. Here it felt like he was just saying everything without a cautious filter, because he had no reason to be cautious:

Why are you tunneling in Luv? It's pretty obvious to me that he's town.

That's what I was saying there... that he's likely town
    they/he
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    omg! sorry I just realized it's night. I will stop talking now XD
    they/he
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    I was shovelling! For like two hours. :sweat_smile: And man, I want to reply for so many things but I will wait. If I have the chance that is. See you all tomorrow, hopefully.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    I heard the northeastern U.S got a lot of snow. :o

Nice sunny day here today. Did get just a couple of inches of snow and Sat and Sun tho.
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

Nice sunny day here today. Did get just a couple of inches of snow and Sat and Sun tho.

Well I'm in the east of Canada, so it makes sense. This was so bad though. It snowed, then it rained. so. much. I was so soaked when getting back here that I had to literally change all of my clothes. Never had it this bad this season. My arms hurt now. I did not realize that people would start talking about me and ask me questions while I was gone. :sweat_smile:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif

Well I'm in the east of Canada, so it makes sense. This was so bad though. It snowed, then it rained. so. much. I was so soaked when getting back here that I had to literally change all of my clothes. Never had it this bad this season. My arms hurt now. I did not realize that people would start talking about me and ask me questions while I was gone. :sweat_smile:

oh, so you're roughly north of me. I've been to Quebec City anyway. We're expecting the wet nasties tomorrow and if the power is going to be out, that will be when it happens because ice on powerlines gets heavy and snaps them. Hoping not because no power means no heat and it's too cold to shelter in place for too long without heat. At least for a *hair flip* delicate flower like me. :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
    Of course I don't have enough hair to flip but that's beside the point.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I was shovelling! For like two hours. :sweat_smile: And man, I want to reply for so many things but I will wait. If I have the chance that is. See you all tomorrow, hopefully.

I feel ya but luckily we have such a tiny driveway it didn't take long. It was a good foot of the heavy stuff that comes up in great blocks when you shove the blade under though. Passed a snowmobile on my way somewhere, today. But at least we didn't lose power.

xicwqMCm.jpg

I feel ya but luckily we have such a tiny driveway it didn't take long. It was a good foot of the heavy stuff that comes up in great blocks when you shove the blade under though. Passed a snowmobile on my way somewhere, today. But at least we didn't lose power.

I'm 100 yards off the road, so my driveway is way too long to shovel. Luckily, my brother plows snow every winter and plows my driveway out for free.

Speaking of snow, really sunny today, but cold front coming in tomorrow with a chance of snow every day for the next several days and highs in the teens. We've actually got a good chance to break the record for the lowest total snowfall ever recorded. Usually, we get over 100 inches for the season, but we hard got any snow in Nov, Dec, and Jan. I swear the seasons seem to have advanced a month from when I was young. Probably due to global warming. :'(

Hope you weren't discomfited by that... I don't think anyone was gossiping about you if that helps. So who's the pretty lady laughing in the avi?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Vote Tuti :p
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    edited February 2021
    ZnkRSwo.jpg
    No one has left the flower garden tonight.

However, one flower decided that something had to be done after no flower left the garden yesterday. And so, Mouse and DeKay are the only two options for elimination today.

Day two starts now, and ends at 5pm CST on Thurs. Feb. 4th.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Wow, are we dealing with a game that has no mafia in it? :o
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    ZnkRSwo.jpg
    No one has left the flower garden tonight.

However, one flower decided that something had to be done after no flower left the garden yesterday. And so, Mouse and DeKay are the only two options for elimination today.

Day two starts now, and ends at 5pm CST on Thurs. Feb. 4th.

Well that’s fantastic. Is no elim not an option either? I doubt it’s gonna happen but just wondering
    Ah, that's not good. But at least no one died last night.
    832XG3D.gif
    Wow, are we dealing with a game that has no mafia in it? :o

Maybe there might be a reason for it but I'll wait first before I say.
    832XG3D.gif
    Vote:Mouse

Reason I'm voting Mouse is because DeKay makes a lot of early exits. So I want to give her a chance to play and maybe figure out what's going on. If the general concensus is that everybody wants to vote DeKay out, then I'll change my vote with the majority.