Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

97 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Victor the Fireman <3

Victor finishes repairing the stereo and heads out to the fire station to apply for his new job!
    AdOMs4H.jpg

Victor, since no one is here why don't you start upgrading your fire engine!

"But I want to dance!" says Victor "Besides work doesn't actually start for a couple days"

You can dance after you upgrade! What if a fire broke out on your first day, and you had a slow fire engine, and the fire went out of control?

Victor doesn't like visions of uncontrolled fire! He already lived through that! He gets busy!
    zdMKrLr.jpg
    hwPxJAP.jpg

Ethereal what are you doing here?

"Hi Watcher, I'm the most important part of the fire station. Everyone in town relies on me to save them, however I have been here 100 years and there never has been even one fire!
    Now I can barely move so I just sit and read and let cobwebs grow on me."
    qCSg3Wb.jpg

Oh that is very sad indeed! would you like a youth potion? There will soon be fires and action, now that Victor is working here.
    "Oh yes Watcher, that would be nice!"

Victor continues all the upgrades, now he is upgrading the fire alarm.
    ITq2NSA.jpg
    usUaDII.jpg

And gets a promotion! LOL

eNBdcOn.jpg
    VcXLEdm.jpg

"You must be my new boss?"
    1dywN82.jpg

"No I just work here, I'm Ethereal"
    WCMPMOz.jpg

"oh hi, I'm Victor. Say are those cob webs in your hair?"
    LzIYY2x.jpg
    "uh Probably. No, it's my wings silly" says Ethereal

Ethereal is hungry and wants to try the new stove. Wow she is good! I see she is a natural cook.
    1Qqo25J.jpg

Victor takes this time to get his dance grove on.
    He already likes this fire station, and it's amenities. this will be a good place to work!
    hgzh3z4.jpg

The Fae Love to dance, and are Very good at it!
    qOKuG8i.jpg

"I may not look it, but I am very strong, from dancing" says Ethereal.
    07cmuRf.jpg

"But can you do this?" asks Victor
    ZgfofmX.jpg
    "no" Ethereal laughs.

"I wish I would get a promotion, I have worked here for so long" says Ethereal

"Well I just got one, just from doing the upgrades! And I haven't even started work yet!" says Victor
    4dmZtsx.jpg

"Oh that's wonderful! I should have thought of that!" replies Ethereal
    u6yXcYZ.jpg

They find out they are both excitable!
    HBA3lz1.jpg

Victor finds out Ethereal is easy to impress and decides to impress his new coworker!
    "I'm a natural at sports, Ethereal"
    "wow!" she says lol
    2rbgImH.jpg

"And I'm great at pranks, too!" Victor brags
    "ooo awesome! Me too!" says Ethereal
    qLYkvJG.jpg

"I'm really good at gardening and making Flowers bloom!" says Ethereal
    QzL7Fwe.jpg

Flowers! Well now, that is the hottest pickup line Victor has ever heard in his life! He decides to lay it on thick.

"You know, I'm a Fireman!"
    R1wwXsx.jpg
    L149izC.jpg
    O7zz0PN.jpg

"Now don't get too crazy"
    Tddtdjg.jpg

"Well you are kinda cute, Victor" Ethereal flirts
    ySr7nPH.jpg
    hJm8XeG.jpg

And happily their embrace lets them discover that they are both Brave!
    Victor really likes this, he is not fond of wimps!
    FURsJf0.jpg

''You are so great, Ethereal, come meet my house mates! I want them to know my co-worker!"

When they get there everyone is already tired, including Ethereal. We didn't realize it was so late.

''We have sleeping bags and a fairy house if you want to stay over.
    You can meet everyone tomorrow.'' offers Victor

"Thank you!" and Ethereal chooses a sleeping bag.
    lF83Nyd.jpg

Victor checks out his new Fairy house.
    "Oh how nice! Very comfy! zzZz " he says
    lUmSELh.jpg

"Darling, I have a feeling this house is going go get quite crowded" says Faelie
    "I was just thinking the same thing" says Max
    6pFFpBC.jpg

Early in the morning Ethereal thinks she must go home. (this always happens with my firefighters)
    The family will just have to meet her another time.

Watcher sees that Dante's invisible food hand germs must be catching!
    ovZtZV0.jpg

and reset
    BkSH41l.jpg

ah! cool!

:)
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    Just some random stuff from Lunar Lakes.

Now it happened. I finally let Lucas and Hesper slip into full adulthood. Lucas was the first baby ever born to any of my sims, and he has never made it past YA. Until now. Both took the transition gracefully (not least because of one custom slider I use). They have a few more wrinkles, the creases got deeper, and there's this hint of sadness that seems to play around the mouths of most full adults. Life leaves its traces.
    r9SnSz4.jpg
    However, they're not dead yet. They seem to have the same idea, although they pick different locations.
    5FTOvTI.jpg
    Hesper won :smiley: . I noticed they sleep in different beds now. I guess one of them snores :wink: .
    yD678Mm.jpg
    While that family was active, I heard some baby jingles... again. That's their number 4 (and for Lucas, it's number 9).
    Their son Scott (Helga's little brother) had to finally start on his spellcasting skills. On this pic, he looks like he forgot his braces :lol: .
    bMN3H9k.jpg
    He also learned some other more or less useful stuff.
    VcuSxkx.jpg
    Here he went over to his uncle Rowan to get some hoop practice (after picking that fruit from the tree in the back).
    Cx6h0tz.jpg
    Oh, did I mention he's Sonia Langerak's (she was part of one of the university crowds) boyfriend? They were highschool sweethearts, but I have my doubts that the relationship will survive the fortnight he still needs to grow up to YA.
    98D9U7b.jpg
    Speaking of age differences: SP was really keen on marrying Quiana Vanderburg to Chris Landgraab. She just became a YA, and he's close to elder. Yeah. As they were bent on marrying anyway, I made Chris active to get some pics. Romantic wedding on the roadside, as usual. There wasn't even enough space to turn the camera to the other side.
    hxekICw.jpg
    Quiana's mom's house would have been better, but that's that far away it would have been difficult for them to get to their jobs. They were starving, and after each of them burned their attempt at breakfast, I gave up and ordered pizza. Romantic wedding day, yes. The view is gorgeous though.
    zPoM1QQ.jpg
    Anyway, they had some fun later. By the way, I'm less concerned about the age difference as that is just Chris' life in reverse. He had just become a YA when he married a woman that was a few days short of elder. They didn't manage to get a child. The marriage was happy though. I guess Quiana will be able to marry later again, too.
    i3LVjsI.jpg
    Going back to Sonia Langerak, you remember Kristoffer Sekemoto, the virtuoso she shared most of her university time with?
    njylhKl.jpg
    His actual girlfriend is Yusun Ikida, here with Jareth Alto at an eating contest.
    V6PsDRq.jpg
    Or should I say "was"? They actually got engaged, but broke up a few hours later :lol: . That didn't come unexpected, as Yusun is a real piece of work. By the way, her mother Hana won the eating contest (the elder woman is Doris Lucas, the mom of Betty and Judith).
    5CHs5Oa.jpg
    Not sure about Jareth Alto. He just "is".
    5jMaGwm.jpg
    He managed to get a child with Carly Benton, squandered most of his family fortune on child support, until I finally moved him in with his eternal fiancee and her mom. He has no friends, and I never hear anything from that family. Here are his (now) wife Carly and their son Cliff (I think...)
    iCha213.jpg
    Cliff's a Couch Potato, a Diva and hates the outdoors. Yay. The shared hatred of the outdoors must be the basis for his friendship with Shonda Bayless, here with her mom Anais.
    Y7j0lBL.jpg
    Shonda is a grumpy mooch. Sounds like a dream couple. Shonda's dad Stefan is the real Bayless here.
    jGtKeGk.jpg
    Needless to say he lost his full glory because I edited him. They live at one of the nicest spots in town.
    g6IEsZW.jpg
    I guess I should stop rambling now.
  • KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    edited February 2021
    30 Grandchildren Badge Episode 23 is now available for you to watch on YouTube.

https://youtu.be/zk81hZqW8i0

I hope you enjoy it.

The story opens with Kendall who missed the school bus. The thing is, he is the only teen left in the household of 15 children. All of the others have now aged up to Young Adult.

The Imaginary Friends of each of the 15 children are made real after they age up to Young Adult if there is room for them in the Cake Island house.

In previous episodes Javon went on vacation (to the 3 World Adventures worlds) with Gwen and were married when they returned to Cake Island.
    They then moved out and have since had a baby son who will unfortunately not count towards the 30 grandchildren as I was not logged in when he was born and I have since changed households numerous times.

After Javon and Gwen Robbie and Candice had their vacation to a player built world, Cornucopia. They eloped there and moved out to their own home on their return.

Next Alecia and Denis had their vacation in Isla Paradiso. They returned home to have a wedding in my build, the Indoor Outdoor Wedding Venue. They chose the garden to have an outdoor wedding. They moved out with their plant sim baby who will not count towards the 30 grandchildren for the same reasons Javon's son won't count.

This episode is for Lynette and Larry to go away somewhere to get to know each other and decide if they want to be together for ever and raise a family. They go to Oasis Landing in the Normal Future and while slowly getting to know each other they explore the Wasteland and my Rainbow Gondola build in this episode.

Lynette-And-Crow001.jpg

Oasis-Landing-Sunset001.jpg

Pictures of the Rainbow Goldola build were not necessarily from Oasis Landing

Gondola44.jpg

Gondola40.jpg

Gondola26.jpg

I hope you enjoy the continuation of this story.

Happy Simming

• BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    Week 1 in Riverview is finished. This means I’ve played roughly 157 Sims days, not counting WA, ITF, and UL trips during the Sunset Valley portion. I’m working on a few makeovers, but only on related Sims. Right now, I’m working on YA Carrie Langerak who just aged up.
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle That is cool you guys meet up in FL to visit and get warm. :grin:
    I love it here. Not a native, but it is home. :smiley:
    Yes, scrubs are different and some definitely do look better in them than others. :wink:
    Thanks I'm having fun with adding places and checking out all the builds that were already made for that world. I'm making a festival lot now and that will probably take me a week or more. I'm cheating and using part of a build from a coaster lot because I love the coaster, but I wanted the rest at little different.
    Great update!
    Sweet thoughts from Danny to the kids.
    I dunno how he is gonna be good with everyone running around in their undies or pj's. :grin: You sure expect a lot of self control from homeless sims! Gracious, he is only a sim, whatcha expect?
    Nice that Danny invited Victor to move in. Hope he will be happy and find a girl.
    Thanks for reading and commenting on my update! I do love your comments. :smiley::heart:
    You guys are getting good at spotting the little pieces of rainbow too!
    I figured if I couldn't show faces on Mary at least you get those two!
    lol, totally surprised me that she stopped going into the diner to catch a snowflake. I was laughing at her.
    She should have asked him to stay. He could have slept on the couch cause he is a gentleman.
    She's such a scardey cat!
    Congrats on Victor getting the job!
    LOL, gender switch and youth potion. You are an awesome watcher.
    I kinda figured they would get along perfectly!

@emorrill I like the yoga mod. My sims use it if I put a rug in the house. It looks cool and relaxing too.
    She did a great job on the 'stache. I don't know why he wants to grow one back. He looks awesome without it even if you are not doing the handlebar one.

@Turjan The fairy area on Supernatural Island uses a lot of the 'alien' trees so I've been adding those to the lots in that area for consistency.
    The other areas of the island use different tree's like the fir tree's in the forests and the vampire area used the olive trees. I've tried to use similar or the same to keep the area consistent. I do like adding kid friendly things to any lots I build. :grin:
    love the synchronous bowling pics!
    Good gracious that is a lot of sims graduating! I didn't even know there were that many in uni! :open_mouth:
    Snickered at most likely to stay mediocre.
    Congrats on adulthood! I do eventually let mine age to adults as well.
    Lucas still looks very fine!
    Don't you just love seeing the difference between teens and YA. :grin:
    Maybe Chris will get a baby with her this time. I set my caste's so only elders can romance other elders. :lol:
    Love your pictures and your comments.

@Karritz It really must have been a great trip for your sims to video enough for three parts. Good luck with it.
    Beautiful pictures. :smiley:

@GraceyManor That Tiffany would have to go talking about the fiance like that. She'd have been fired on the spot.
    What is Linda's problem? He is not a mind reader. She is obviously upset and not talking is not going to help.

@Brandontaylor Thanks for commenting on my pictures.
    That was nice of the IF to help clean up the mess. I didn't know they would do that.
    hehe, cloning works wonders. :grin:
    She looks cute preggers.
    Bummer poor Daisy passed out. I hope the registration works. If not let me know and can send it to you another way.
    Nice big party and a good way to gather and cure the ones that needed to be cured.
    Good plan with Cori!

@Nikkei_Simmer I'm glad you are enjoying it! That's been going on, off and on since 2017 I believe. I need to do an update on them. :grin: I kinda got hooked on my Mary story.

I finished the 'farmer's market'. Used the tractor set for the hay rides. :grin: no plants on the lot. It goes all around the lot. I included a small area for kids to play while parents shop. The yoga area and wishing well. A small area for snacks with the coffee bar.
    50898004722_14928f4653_o.jpg
    50898004697_2bf3a39b07_o.jpg

Yes, cows and chickens and bees! If I can find my cc farm animals I will have a petting zoo. :lol:
    50897889921_952cdec007_o.jpg

A few shops for crafters to sell their wares.
    50898004632_dfe3cf7be5_o.jpg

So ok...did you guys really not want another rainbow?
    50897889886_d3e3edb2c6_o.jpg

Jorge and Judy shopping for fresh veggies and fruits.
    50898004557_a3a1939987_o.jpg

Jorge had to go talk to the demon chicken! I'm shocked he survived. But perhaps the demon was not completely woke yet.
    50897889746_0201f88fbe_o.jpg

Judy really likes Jorge's muscles. She has that bubble most of any bubble.
    50898004477_51fe635668_o.jpg

98 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Sunday <3

Belinda! Just because I am away for a day at Victor's fire station, doesn't mean you all can take a day off from house duties! Those flies can bite you know!
    S63zfUd.jpg

''Frank said he wanted to do it! " says Belinda
    No it is everyone's responsibility! And it's your and Danny's house, so the ultimate responsibility is yours! You can always delegate! :)
    "No I'll just do it, those flies are gross!" Belinda says

''I need to get going home now' says Fern, pausing for a Very long time, so Watcher will be sure to see her thought bubble!
    Ww4gYcq.jpg

Yes sweetie, I know you love him. But this isn't the 1950's, you don't need to marry right out of high school!

"But Ari and Fawn are already engaged! It's not fair!"

Well they have been together for years, and they did that because of unusual traumatic circumstances, they will still have to wait.

oh lawdy this always happens! :# teens giving me heart attacks!

"hehehe I got you going, huh watcher!"
    8e7PAbM.jpg
    "bye now!" and Fern runs off happily
    35wHsAK.jpg
    oh, whew! bye cutie!

"mmMMm"
    jS4ppJZ.jpg
    Why are you eating ice cream? the fridge is full of perfectly cooked healthy food!

"it's Sunday, Watcher!" says Bébé
    oh ok.

Bébé has improved a bit in art
    9Lw9RAG.jpg

And Danny wants to make sure they develop their logic skills!
    Aeue996.jpg

"Good job Beau! I have a football for you! I've notice that our stereo breaks much too frequently, so this is a fun way to get your exercise!
    "Wow Daddy Thanks" says Beau and then tries to sneak off to dance. He is a party animal, as well as genius.
    4GGdSMh.jpg

"hang on a minute son" says Danny He must have been observing Max lately, now no kid is spared!
    HFlzztM.jpg

Belinda also watches Bébé closely, as she wants her to have other skills besides painting.
    tyo6mo4.jpg

Upstairs, Victor and Quigley are chatting and getting to know each other better!
    "Tell me about being a fireman! that is so exciting Victor!" says Quigley
    iygEFJS.jpg
    "Well I suppose it can get Dangerous! But I am very Brave, and looking forward to helping people!" says Victor ('especially if there are any pretty girls involved') he thinks to himself
    lBPRRTo.jpg
    "Wow!" says Quigley
    yNnXZFq.jpg

Max walks by and looks fondly at Quigley. ''He is such a great kid! Nice, polite. Always does this studies and chores, and is eager to learn more!'' Max thinks. He is really looking forward to their life together in the new home!

''What a wonderful son!'' thinks Max
    dF6dvNW.jpg

Hey Danny, what's up?

"I am going to create a great gift for my darling Belinda!" Danny tells me excitedly
    S7w70x7.jpg
    HRd0Czk.jpg
    av0PJuS.jpg
    xZlSa9a.jpg
    70wpe4f.jpg

Mad Scientist at work!

"That should do it! I hope she likes it!" thinks Danny
    XxoLmAD.jpg

"hon-ney, I have a sur-prise for you!" says Danny
    LeKh90m.jpg

"Oh Danny you are just the sweetest cutest guy" says Belinda
    T4yj6jW.jpg

"kiss me you madman!" and Belinda grabs him
    uPpWruU.jpg

"hey this bed makes music, Danny, and gives a wonderful feeling of bliss!"
    SZZLAp9.jpg

"you like?" asks Danny
    s45K9uH.jpg

' :blush: ' thinks Belinda " :smiley: " thinks Danny
    p9MEUJJ.jpg

In the side yard, everyone is having fun!
    38Z3lrk.jpg

Well not everyone! Poor Bébé!
    "That was shocking Watcher!"
    U6l1Bu8.jpg

But Bébé is a resourceful child, and finds a fun way to wash away the stress and singed smell!
    Tqi1NBL.jpg
    2DfgZQ1.jpg
    tllnt1W.jpg
    nmANB6R.jpg

QBLnc4F.jpg

You are cute even all singed, Bébé!
    @DivaDoodle Thank you, I've been enjoying playing and sharing this family.
    Unfortunately, I do mean death. They may live longer than my 100 day lifespan but technically, they lived past it since they were werewolves.
    Me too, it's funny watching them wave at every Sim they know.
    Yep, she and I both were trying to get some family members on the normal lifespan.
    I know, I really need that mod Bekkasan mentioned. She told me if I can't get the registration working, to let her know.
    They should! I'd use it all the time in hopes they'd take the hint to clean themselves up.
    Looking forward to Victors new career.
    Yeah, best to keep the engine in tiptop shape.
    That would be nice for her to be young again.
    Congrats on the promotion!
    Wow, who would have thought she would be so beautiful when she was young?
    The invisible food strikes again.
    Great update!

@Turjan It sure does but they both look great!
    Well, that happens to real life couples too. Nothing wrong with it as long as the romance is still alive, lol
    Lots of children.
    Curious if the relationship will last or not.
    Congrats on the marriage.
    Some relationships don't last long in this game, do they?
    Great update!

@Karritz That's a lot of IF's, lol.
    Cool build!
    That Plumbot looks nice.
    Great update!

@bekkasan You're welcome.
    Me neither. I knew you could force them to by asking them to cleanup but that's all. I ended up TA'ing the IF's as I got tired of them after this.
    It does, I use it whenever I need it. Sure beats having to wait for more to show up in the store.
    Thanks. The baby was born tonight but I'm not sure if I'll get that update posted tonight or tomorrow.
    I'm gonna try the registration again and see what happens but if not, I'll let you know.
    It was, and also was a great way to build family relationships with the distant relatives.
    I hope it goes according to plan. Knowing my luck, both Cori's child and Ariana's child won't have attraction or something. Guess I'll find out in about 4 Sim weeks or so.
    The tractor looks nice, I've seen different Simmers use it before but I don't currently have it. I know it's called Grandpa's Grove or something like that.
    That would be cool, actually. I didn't know there were CC animals though, although I should have guessed.
    Rainbow pics are always great.
    Great update!
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited February 2021
    Screenshot.jpg
    Linda: Oh Tiffany, I gotta say I'm glad you're hear.I need a woman to
    talk to.
    Tiffany glares at peter.
    Tiffany: Well aren't you going to say anything?
    Agent Peter: What? Because she said that, you thought I was going to say something
    about you not being a woman? That is beneath me sir.
    Linda: I'll leave you two to dish it out.
    Tiffany: What's with her? Normally she's egging on fights.
    Agent Peter: Don't ask me.

later that night:

Screenshot-6.jpg
    Ryan: Where'd she take off to now?

Screenshot-7.jpg
    Linda was sitting in the library, by herself, watching the fireplace
    and listening to the rain hitting the roof.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Ryan: There you are. I was worried about you.
    Linda: I couldn't sleep, didn't want to wake you.
    Ryan: You can wake me any time, I don't mind.

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Ryan: You're crying again.
    Linda: I suppose so, yes.
    Ryan: What's wrong?
    Linda: ..just a little bit homesick I guess.
    Ryan would be lying if he didn't say hearing that hurt just
    a bit.But he understood completely.
    Ryan: Well, then go for a visit?
    Linda: That would be nice, honestly.
    Ryan: Just be careful....take peter or wilson with you?
    Linda: Oh good lord, do I have to?
    Ryan: You're feeling better already, I can tell.
    Linda: Fine, either of them works for meXD

Screenshot-9.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,121 Member
    Hey friends. :)

I'm feeling kinda blah tonight (the stress from hubby's job situation and not hearing anything yet is getting to me. :( ) so I'll be making shorter comments than usual.

@lisasc360 I dunno why people worry about the whole tracking thing with the vaccine. It's being blown way out of proportion and you are exactly right about cell phones already tracking us, so... 🤷‍♀️

@DivaDoodle Hee hee, you're sweet. <3 Thank you for your kind words.
    (what the?! we can say coitus but not ❤️❤️❤️❤️? ) oh what a world! :D I tell ya!
    ^Right!? :lol: I've shaken my head many times at the words that get censored when others that should, aren't.
    ----
    Oh my Victor shirtless and all ripped. :love: Then him and Danny standing together chatting half naked - beefcake! :lol:
    Thanks for the compliment on my Harvey and Penny pics. :blush:
    ----
    Has Victor fought any fires yet? ;) (Knowing the glitches and all...)
    I sense Ethereal being the woman for him. :smirk:
    Sounds like Faelie is expecting. :smiley: Yay!
    ----
    Yes sweetie, I know you love him. But this isn't the 1950's, you don't need to marry right out of high school!
    ^I totally laughed at this. :lol: And here's why: Are you very familiar with the Mormon faith? ;) It was practically ingrained in my head growing up that my main purpose in life was to be a house wife first and raise the kids while husband works. And that I should be looking for my spouse to start that big family...right out of high school. I kid you not. :p Most of my sisters married young (18 or 19), along with my mother, and many many other members of my church that I know. I don't regret being a housewife, I just wish I had taken my college education more seriously instead of focusing more on finding Mr Right... I found him after college. *sigh* That's a story for later. (Sorry, didn't mean to go off on a tangent there. :p ) That's just why your comment there cracked me up because some of that 1950's mentality is still out there. :lol:

@Turjan I really do hope the economy bounces back, but I fear it won't until we're done dealing with COVID and that could be for another year or two. :(
    Thank you. <3
    Enjoyed your Uni posts. :)

@GraceyManor I sense some homesickness from Linda. She should tell her man all about it though.
    Aww, I'm glad they talked about it and I knew Ryan would be more than willing to allow her to go back home for a visit. <3

@Silverofdreams30 Thanks girl. <3

@Tamijo Sounds like the students are faring well.
    Yes I follow Emily4's blog. :blush: I've downloaded a few items that she's fixed.
    Introducing some new characters huh? Boy they've had a rough go of it... :( That's awesome she fainted just when you needed her to. ;) Did someone bore her with small talk or something? :lol:

@Brandontaylor Lol! He may not keep the mustache for long, I just wanted to show that it's growing out a bit for realism. 👍
    Yeah he's just a little worried that his skills as a physician may not be enough for what could happen in this new world. ;)
    Enjoyed your Langerak family posts. :)

@Nikkei_Simmer Aww, that was so sweet of you to compliment bekkasan 's Ballan Family story like that. <3<3 It is pretty awesome! :star: And she's an awesome writer. I have no doubt your comment made her day. :blush:

@bekkasan I meant to comment on the song you included with your story update. I've actually never heard that one from Queen. I like it. :)
    I don't know why he wants to grow one back. He looks awesome without it even if you are not doing the handlebar one.
    ^Oh he for sure does. :blush: I just wanted to show it growing back a little for realism. ;) He may shave it again, or leave it. I think it helps him look a little more his age. ;)
    The Farmer's Market looks fantastic! :star: (I always like to see rainbows. <3 )
    You know, if my man had muscles like that, I'd be thinking about them a lot too. :mrgreen::p

@Karritz Yay for getting your video up. :)

Hope y'all have a great day/evening and enjoy Simming! <3
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,427 Member
    All 40 pages kept me riveted @emorrill. And it kept me GLUED to my chair. Now my rear's numb but am happy for Alice and Adam. New baby boy, their kids are growing up, just as we watched Alice and Adam grow up, get married and leave the nest.
    And yeah, I can feel how Victor would have come undone (emotional) when Adam called him "Dad". To bring an unknown child into one's home and raise him as if he were your own is no small decision, yet Victor did it selflessly. He deserves the moniker of "Dad" and to have Adam say it to him so willingly, knowing everything (now that Adam's a father himself) that Victor has done for him, was probably a surprise and unexpected for Victor.

Beautiful work, @bekkasan.

Oh, @bekkasan, if I tried to run Great Bear on my Vivobook, it'd probably say, "Eff this, I'm out!" Love that world and if I ever manage to get a gaming PC powerful enough to run my FS2020 that I want, Great Bear is the first CC world that I'm going to install for Sims 3.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

haha, smooth Victor nice pickup line, I do not
    think she was responding to it though: :D.
    I love those close up shots you have.
    Max and Faelle really suit each other, they are so cute together.

@Turjan

Lucas turned out as a nice fine young man.

@emorrill

Cross my fingers your situation solves up soon, and I hope the same
    for myself too. <3

@bekkasan

Jamie and Bekka seem to get along really well
    hopefully, he too finds love.

@DivaDoodle where did you get that hypno ray? Looks different than the store item
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @GraceyManor It comes with the science career at level 10 to perform experiments with.
  • TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member

Episode 10 – I faced it all

Music:
    I planned each charted course - Each careful step along the byway - Oh, and more, much more than this - I did it my way - Yes, there were times, I'm sure you know - When I bit off more than I could chew - But through it all when there was doubt - I ate it up and spit it out - I faced it all and I stood tall - And did it my way
    Greg Preston’s Diary 2th of May 2725 AD
    Found a new spot to fish from. Not a fantastic result today, spending 3 hours catching just two small fish, but I learned some technics.

pKPjkn6.jpg

From Greg Preston’s Report to St. John’s Educational Foundation – May 2725
    Elea Helsby have taken responsibly of our chicken farming, very important to us, she brought back the first four eggs today.

PZPHfaq.jpg

Really an asset to our small community Elea also took Myra to a nearby lake, to teach her fishing.
    Myra liked it and have spent more time there than Elea this month. They have brought home some sizeable fish. Sadly, this month the boys spent their time mainly socialising, not contributing much.

Ph8JwS4.jpg

Extracts from “The Wilderness” by Michiko Vaughan
    Charles saw a young girl from the new settlement fishing in a lake. This was an option to contact them, with little risk. She was very nice and not afraid of him, they talked for a while and she agreed to take him to her house to negotiate with their leader, hoping to get some help.

l55GLJi.jpg

Greg Preston’s Diary 16th of May 2725 AD
    Myra had met a stranger. He was looking very sick and was dressed like a vagabond. It turned out, that he and his mom, were living in a shelter on the other side of the river. I told him, I had to talk with Jenny before I could decide what to do, asking him to come back the next day.
    rxeyWDw.jpg

Jenny Richards Diary 18th of May 2725 AD
    Greg and I decided that Greg and Terry should immediately travel to the Mountain Village to ask for help. As it was, we could not support another two persons without help. Especially considering how miserable the Vaughan family were. I the meantime they could stay in my house, after we had brought their beds from the shelter.

OuMeACr.jpg

Editorial:
    Funds after this episode: Greg’s house: 4.750 – Jenny: 7.496
    Greg was fishing from a “spot” I haven’t setup (no lot at all) did not know that was possible.
    YES :) Fixed the “chickens” with Nraas/Retuner, just clicking on the building and change it to "Autonomy True" did the trick, Elea took the egg’s without any help from me, about one day after the Nraas setup.
    How the meeting was setup:
    I did wait for them to meet “auto” in May (was also happening previously but I just send them home), but I did make Myra form a group with “the stranger” for him to meet Greg.
    This is approx. the setup I had planned from the beginning, so from here there can and will be new characters populating the settlement, but much more infrequently.

Comments

@DivaDoodle: As usual reply to you posts at your site.
    Thanks for nice comments
    I have never had a sim to repair without direction. please let me know if you find out how!
    Experimenting with that – with no success so far.

Love the spooky cave! wish I could see it in daylight!
    Will send someone over :D

@Brandontaylor: Reply to you posts at your site.
    Thanks for nice comments
    I guess the art teacher just wants to be friends
    Maybe one of the few that prefer his own wife :D

@bekkasan: Reply to Ghost Story at your place
    The Island seems to be a brilliant world – I’m curious:
    Did you built from scratch or edit something premade?
    Is it a holiday location or can you play as a “full” world.

@emorrill: Thanks for comments
    Did someone bore her with small talk or something?
    That is possible, did not know they would pass out from “bore” so did not check.

@Turjan
    I noticed they sleep in different beds now. I guess one of them snores :p
    marrying Quiana Vanderburg to Chris Landgraab Ya seems like anyone from YA upwards do not care to much about age difference, that is sort of ok – happens a lot also in RL.
    Love that garden.

@Karritz
    Lovely pictures, sadly I’m back at missing out on longer video contents although I do know yours are worth it.

Charles was so pleased that he finally met with Greg, that he had to play air-guitar and sing “I did it my way”

Tkc41ag.jpg
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited February 2021
    @DivaDoodle I see you take applications to your household. Werewolves may not apply :lol:
    Cool you have all the mods you need.
    Regarding bowling, you can have two sims per lane bowl against each other, and they will comment on each other's performance :smile: .
    For example, here Robin is clapping.
    21K4P8Y.jpg
    Or here, Betty is shouting something.
    Vh1YHoA.jpg
    Yes, the mod to show all those tags is NRaas Tagger. You have to explicitly activate the tags in its menu though.
    I always have to laugh at the "I'm a fireman" pickup line :lol: . Great how you presented that one.
    Ah, the infamous science gadget. I almost always forget that I can use it. How often did an item disappear for you? I had one in my Cronor game where I tried an upgrade on the fridge, and the fridge got deleted twice :lol: . The fridge in the Shang Simla base camp got a good modification though.

@emorrill Looks as if you get nostalgic for that Harvey mustache, heh. But yeah, many clean-shaven sims look like they just escaped teenage. Nice pics.
    All I can say is: Good luck!

@Tamijo Thank you. Your little community seems to work together nicely. A bit of group dynamics help a lot. Good that most of them became friends. I guess the gardener doesn't have much opportunity for socializing, anyway.
    NRaas Tagger uses some CPU power, yes, although it's barely noticeable for me. Keep in mind that those tags are off by default. You can switch them on and, of course, off again any time in Tagger's menu on a computer (or town hall). Which means the mod will only use power as long as you want it to.
    Is Michiko a coward?

@Brandontaylor Thank you. I just assume that people go whenever I post "Who the heck is this guy talking about now?" And that's just the optimistic version, because I don't think anyone actually cares :lol: .
    Yeah, motorcycles are my mainstay, especially the Jamboree, which has speed 10 out of the box (the description is, like with most vehicles, wrong).
    Well, on that Melanie pic, she finally looks her age. I guess it's the lighting.
    Wiggles. Well, there's an IF name I haven't seen so far. I always get the same bunch, like Cosmos, Peanuts, Puzzles and Jelly Beans.
    The great werewolf "massacre" of Day 153 will be remembered :smiley: .
    Heh, rain doesn't disturb pool parties if nobody uses the pool, anyway.
    Heh, yes, we all get older. Some of us die (well, all of us, but some earlier). Still, it takes a while to get used to all the death in the game. In some sense, it makes look life like a hamster wheel.
    Yes, some relationships are short. In that particular case, Yusun and Kristoffer had been a couple for a very long time. It was just when they took the step to engagement that everything went south within hours :wink: .

@bekkasan Thanks a lot. Ah, I loved that day of Jamie and Bekka in the snow, with some hot cocoa in the end. It's funny that people who try to be cautious often have much more trouble than those that just go all in. Thinking can be a pain sometimes :lol: .
    I also switched out the trees and bushes for lots I reused in Lunar Lakes. That's at least something that's easily done to make it look more like that the lot belongs there.
    Sims3 teens for the win, yes :smiley: .
    Regarding romances, I have it set that sims can start romances up to one age group away, which means elders can only romance other elders and full adults. In the case of Quiana and Chris, Quiana was a fresh YA, while Chris is a full adult just before his age-up, which meant the romance was technically allowed, even though they are almost two age categories apart. Those are borderline cases. I would prefer a system based on age difference settings, anyway. Allegedly, sims prefer other sims of similar age, but I guess that granularity gets lost when everyone is attracted to pretty much everyone else, as long as the gender preference is met.
    Anyway, yes, Chris and Quiana got a baby girl in the meanwhile. I have the feeling, the "noble" families in my Lunar Lakes game tend to stick to each other, anyway. They also visit each others' parties, and my families never get invited :lol: .
    Ah, I love your farmers' market :smile: . Beautiful!

@Nikkei_Simmer Just a word of warning regarding Great Bear: While I love the awesome houses in that world and how it looks, the routing there is migraine-inducing. I thoroughly regret that I made that world part of my big game.

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you. Yes, I think Lucas is still okay. Just not quite that young anymore :wink:
    _________________________________________________________________________________
    I played the Altos for a while.
    Cliff needed some skills. All he had was a single point in Logic. I guess that's the first step to his LTW, which is Chess Grandmaster. And Jared needed to work on his LTW, which meant maxing painting and the guitar.
    X72ycFW.jpg
    Carly's LTW will take longer: She wants to become a rock star. She is one day older than Jareth and had her birthday first.
    VCjpvrS.jpg
    She looks a little bit more mature, but I think she took this exceptionally well.
    Jareth followed next day. He got a few creases, but those don't look bad. I was surprised that he kept that hair and all his clothes.
    D51En1N.jpg
    By the way, in a wrestling match, I would put my money on Carly. She likes to work out.
    6MqAIl1.jpg
    Jareth's birthday was on Leisure Day, and the whole family went to a party at Doris Lucas' place. They still behaved like teenagers :lol: .
    DHzJz4v.jpg
    iSbbFiN.jpg
    Much to the dismay of some people.
    bBQiO6C.jpg
    Although Frederick Frio then turned around and did the exact same thing :lol:
    eNfwP6Z.jpg
    In case you wonder where Carly went: She was looking for a working restroom. I had to actually rebuild the bathroom in that house to make it work. The reason: Carly was pregnant! There certainly wasn't any jingle the day before, but she now vomited over the place.
    Anyway, both had some more time with each other before they went home.
    PZWPyWF.jpg
    ldxS7hl.jpg
    I guess I have set up everything here that I wanted to set up with the Alto's, although they both got midlife crisis wishes, so I may as well play those first. They both wanted to move. I think that's a bad idea. Maybe, I can fulfill that pro forma.
  • ZhakiraPZhakiraP Posts: 1,439 Member
    edited February 2021
    @Puddinroy hello!

@Turjan
    Turjan wrote: »

@ZhakiraP Thank you. Yes, Avery still has a lot from the eyes of his father Len. I may edit the townies, but I try to keep some of their special flair, at least as long as they have any and it's not too cartoony.
    And it's nice seeing you again. I hope we will see something more of the Moonlight Falls families :smile:
    I´m currently rotating through the Moonlight Falls families, will post pics :)

@Silverofdreams30

@ZhakiraP

Hey girl! sort of just not following any rules.
    Making your own rules, sounds like fun.

@Brandontaylor

Hi, @ZhakiraP Hope you are doing well.
    Thank you, I´m doing well. Made a quick detour into sims 4, meh. It was fun for a day.

53218870167_a5d450f1db_h.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    I have been playing a phone game which is based on the reality series " love island", the game is actually more fun than the show itself. but I decided to create one of the game characters from s 2, Gary, not easy trying to create a game character.

This is the original game character

https://loveisland.fandom.com/wiki/Gary_Rennell

My version

iMwYoMO.jpg

EezqSQW.jpg

OQm9N2P.jpg

@Turjan Lucas & Hesper look good! I have a few adults, Danny & Victor whom I'm playing now.
    Ah no wonder they're not dead yet hoorah! I love the thought bubble conversations of which bed is the best! :D

Scott is adorable! Awww let him keep her! He looks so happy! they look so cute! my husband had an older gf in highschool and I thought that was soo cool! B) He probably did too! lol

wowie what is that dotted outfit Chris Landgraab is wearing, while eating pizza? I love the see thru sleeves!

LOL :D I'm dyin laughing "Cliff's a Couch Potato, a Diva and hates the outdoors. Yay. The shared hatred of the outdoors must be the basis for his friendship with Shonda Bayless, here with her mom Anais. Shonda is a grumpy mooch. Sounds like a dream couple.'' :D

Thank you for telling me about the bowling that sounds like they did a good job making that look so enjoyable and interactive! oh I love the pics you included!

I have never had an item disappear from the mad scientist gadget! :o just make better/worse, sounds etc. and nice moods, and Burn Up! :D that one is my favorite! hahaha

I love the fireman pickup line! :D it is just too funny! I am always delighted when they know they can use it! :D
    and Thank you! :)

Your sims are so unique and lovely looking! you've got the gift! Your romantic pics just about make me die, they are so good, those expression you caught! <3

love the loving in the hot tub! LOL I don't get that reaction form the onlookers, must be from late night?

In all of my years playing I only had one sims get sick when pregnant! but I like that, since I never felt that way either, just better than good! I like when my sims are like me! hahaha

what a great update of your wonderful game! More!!!

@Karritz loving your video! lol I love Emmet! I always wanted to make at baby at the hospital with him, but never did.

So nice to see the future world again! Wow Larry runs fast! specially compared to Benet Obi, I feel sorry for him hobbling about that vast area with his cane!

LOL Emmit is sleeping in her bed! :D

your gondola lot just so Beautiful! Now I want to ride on the gondola! does the man with the oar ever
    sing O sole mio in simlish?

For some reason I don't like when the plumbots take energy from appliances, or scan people! it just seems rude LOL

thank you for showing the freezer bunny video game! I've never seen it! so cute!

I love the ending scene where they watch the stars! I have great hope for this couple! <3

Excellent update! I really enjoyed it! :smiley:

@bekkasan That lot is so Awesome! what beautiful pictures!

I Love all the groovy trees! too!

Yes now that I know that you are world wide famous for your rainbows , I always look in the nooks and crannies! This one is lovely!

oh Charles the evil chicken is so rude! :D

that is so cute that Judy really likes Jorge's muscles!

No this Frank is in big trouble with me! My other Frank never refused to come to parties, is a really fun party animal, lover of singles ladies and stays for 3 days LOL This impostor must be Franks cousin or something, I think I'll rename him Not Frank.

I really like Victor! so far he doesn't really go for Ethereal except as a friend, or someone to brag to! she is the flirty one, so maybe she will claim him. he didn't initiate anything except for that fireman thing he did! How can he already know about that? LOL So all I can think is he doesn't like her man chin or maybe he likes brunettes? we'll see.

Oh! I wanted to ask you, He does something none of my other fairies do: A hands on the hips stance then lets out a Loud laugh! Like he's the Jolly Green Giant! it is so awesome! Do your fairies do that? Victor thinks very highly of himself too! what a character! I love him!

Remind Bekka she is a genie and can ensorcel Jamie and make him stay in the locked cupboard! :D hehehe

@Brandontaylor but they still look so Young! wow!
    Thank you for your fun comments! I appreciate them!

@emorrill first of all (((hugs))) it can't last forever, your hubby Will get a job! crossing my fingers for you guys! <3

No Victor has even started the career yet, I never had a fireman in this town before, so we'll see how it goes! the job worked really well for me in SunLit Tides.

I know a little bit of the Morman faith, Silver Foxes cousins are of that faith! we went to a giant family reunion and His first cousin had our complete family history and was so full of fantastic information! not to mention Love! I felt like we were kindred spirits!
    Oh I didn't know that part LOL well most of us have that primal urge to merge anyways <3

What do you mean you found Mr. Right After college! you were there to get your MRS Degree! ;) *spank* lol no I am really so very happy for you that your found your special One! <3

Don't ever be sorry, I Love when you go off on a tangent! :)

@silverofdreams30 LOL I am glad you saw she wasn't falling for it! I don't think they are made for each other either! ;)

me too I just love Faelie and Max! Thank you!

Oh I love your Gary, he is so so nice! <3

@GraceyManor that is the Mad Scientist ray from the Science career! I love using it and had completely forgotten to have Danny use it! I think he likes it! :)

@Tamijo Love the pic of Greg fishing in the mist and rain!

Good that Elea is harvesting the eggs! (TY in the spoiler to let me know!)

I love watching them fish!

Myra has such a cute face talking to Charles!

That's so nice of Jenny to let them stay for a bit!

Great update!

99 The Watcher Watches: Danny & Belinda <3 Family <3

"Faelie darling, our son is really quite the remarkable lad! I am so proud of him! And do you notice, he always is smiling and has such a sweet disposition!" says Max "I think he is the sensitive sort, but with a keen logical mind as a good balance!"
    PunrlQD.jpg

"Which son are you speaking of, darling?" Faelie knows how Max's mind can be in the Future, and He has spoken of their children on many occasions!
    Once she even learned of one of their names! 'Zeke' Faelie smiles shaking her head.
    kGRTKhA.jpg

"I'm speaking of Quigley, of course, darling!" smiles Max
    psVjosV.jpg

"Oh Maxy, Quigley isn't our son, not really, though we love him and think of him as 'ours', as in our little family unit! or household unit." Faelie smiles up in Max's eyes, hoping to cheer him up, as her words had a noticed effect on his mouth, stopping his smile.
    "Max it will be so wonderful, and I'm so happy he will come with us to our new home!'' She pats his hand, giving a squeeze.
    PunrlQD.jpg

'Ah, Aha, I could have sworn ... " Max contemplates
    ''Ah! I see, not in this particular Now, but in all the others!'' he murmurs

zGylA9G.jpg
    Max tries to explain 'I Have seen him as our son Faelie! And it is marvelous, a simply Marvelous life!
    I always think of him as our son. I have since the moment I first saw the lad, it was like we knew ... there was a particular something!
    L5VExfa.jpg

A connection of, of, well I don't know what of, but certainly a Something!
    And we are already good parents to him! I say, the very Best parents! of the very Best son!!!" Max starts getting carried away again.
    JxXL9E2.jpg?1

"Maxy'' Faelie touches his arm, and it brings Max back again, to this reality. A bit. She hugs him
    0sh6NuY.jpg

Danny thinks this fine Sunday afternoon, in this beautiful, peaceful place, is perfect to teach their children fishing! Danny loves to fish, and thinks Every one should know how to fish! Especially if they love sushi, like he does!

''Any one want to join in on some fine fishing!?" Danny calls
    Danny is surprised and pleased that the whole household wants to join!
    203VIE7.jpg
    yBQkhYg.jpg
    1sbBMKy.jpg
    v6RBarJ.jpg
    fishing is new to some of the household.

But after awhile they get the hang of it!
    b0IJVaC.jpg
    QmHlHFj.jpg
    gd1HfGB.jpg

Of course some are better than others, but they all have a good time!
    nQ1uzm8.jpg
    XXhaWYA.jpg
    13ZV6iu.jpg
    qBWP2I8.jpg

When Belinda heads to work Danny brings the kiddos back home with him, Victor decides to tag along, having had enough fishing for one day! :)
    AmQfF8V.jpg

"Son, I think you did a fine job fishing!
    It was fun for your Mother and I to be here with you and watch you learn!" says Max
    "We're a good family." This makes Faelie smile. dear Max.
    WpCld1N.jpg
    3pvVG7c.jpg

Quigley secretly loves the times when Max refers to him as his son! He just smiles and enjoys the lovely warm feeling of belonging, of pretending. But this time it feels different! Quigley's ears perked up at the word Mother, and he feels like he should speak up.
    He feels he is supposed to be like Max's assistant and remind him when he notices Max is in the future!

But more and more, as the weeks have passed, Quigley has stayed quiet to just listen to Max talk, learning of the things of the future, and reveling in the moments when Max calls him son.

Quigley even found that if he sits very quietly, on the floor leaning against Max's arm chair, while he speaks, sometimes Max's hand will graze his head, and give a pat.

But today Max referred to Faelie as his Mother! He hopes he doesn't get in trouble for just enjoying Max's ramblings and letting it go on for so long! He decides he better be brave, and tell him.

"Max, as wonderful as that felt to hear you call me son, this is where I should remind you, that you are in your future think again." says Quigley
    TpQYfwc.jpg

"No I'm not Quigley. I am right here in the now.'' Max says softly
    hJE0NxV.jpg

''Faelie and I love you like our own son,
    qgzd2nW.jpg

I always think of you as my son, our son. We feel that you are our family, and we wish to make it so.''
    7byjklq.jpg

'' that is, if you would like that." Max says hopefully.
    HQgROFD.jpg

Quigley can barely believe it, but this is what he daydreams of!
    Without hesitation he says
    "Are you kidding? I would Love that!!!''
    Goftwp0.jpg

"my son, my boy'' murmurs Max softly
    lrc6R7R.jpg

"Dad!" says Quigley, hugging him in an exuberant bear hug.
    Et5sEge.jpg

"Welcome to our family, dear Quigley" says Faelie warmly.
    UTWgOjI.jpg

"Mom!" says Quigley
    RV4j8Ii.jpg

"My child" Faelie whispers, giving an extra squeeze as she notices Quigley's eyes are very wet.
    nYF8EEX.jpg

And so began the new family life of Quigley Parrish.

'You know, my darling, I really do Love this peaceful place!" says Max
    'I asked here before and I ask here again,
    my Faelie,
    vFNzxDY.jpg
    Shall we marry by the fishes?"

he then winks to Quigley "So much better than having a big todo with our friends acting well, quite wild actually, right son?
    eiUb68b.jpg

NqBlCKr.jpg
    7Ott3xh.jpg
    AXnZRKT.jpg
    06Kd72c.jpg

"My Maxy"
    TSRhs8o.jpg

"My beautiful wife,
    Yskw0wz.jpg

in all realities and times!" says Max
    HRtMUH6.jpg

Family
    bkGor0L.jpg

@DivaDoodle Sims are either good at cleaning up, or really bad at it.
    Wedding bells already?
    Looks like they have two different ideas. Danny talks about exercise while Max thinks about the chemistry table.
    The firefighter career is a fun one but I never get any good looking coworkers.
    Hopefully he creates something she'll like.
    Great update!
    You're welcome.

@GraceyManor I see Linda is still upset about something.
    It wouldn't hurt to take one of them with her.
    Great update!

@emorrill That makes sense.
    I can see why he'd worry about it.
    Thanks!

@Tamijo Three hours for two fish isn't very good, lol
    Glad you got some eggs.
    Now I wonder if the new guy will get tied into the story more.
    I replied to your comments over there. :smile:
    You're welcome.

@Turjan Speed 10 vehicles are nice.
    It probably is, but also because it was closer to her face.
    It does seem like IF's seem to always have the same name.
    Lol, it will be. I'm using mods to remove werewolves from the whole town, although they will still be in the town as regular Sims.
    Sounds like they at least got a start towards their LTW's
    The rockstar one takes a bit longer, depending on how fast the Sims skill up the guitar.
    I can tell Carly is athletic.
    Great update!

@ZhakiraP Short bursts of playing 4 are alright, but it seems a lot of people return to 3.

@Silverofdreams30 Great job on Gary.
    Langerak Family Update

ZaQTmcC.jpg
    Daisy woke up before most of the rest of the household so she cleaned her and Michael's shower. They have their own bedrooms in the garage as this house doesn't have very many bedrooms.

jMNHJ5y.jpg?1
    Here is the CAS picture of Irene's face that I said I was going to share. Don't mind her outfit, it's just the shirt I have her use as a nightgown.

Ao39GSB.jpg
    Michael also got up a bit early so I had him watch TV because Daisy was using the shower. Others were using the other showers by this time so he didn't have any others to use.

IsKmMMb.jpg
    Dwight and Melanie got to eat breakfast together. I actually need to send them on a date night soon but it's hard to control all 8 Sims sometimes.

t4dhLHJ.jpg
    Daisy once again tried to learn another potion with no luck. She doesn't need to make her IF real anymore since I TA'd them, but I'd like her to learn them all.

UkjnGXX.jpg
    I'm not sure what Ariana was saying to Melanie but she seems very excited about whatever it was.

KBDAsn6.jpg
    Shortly after changing their clothes, Ariana went into labor. Melanie seemed to be trying to pretend she was freaking out but the smile on her face gives her away.

gxfREW7.jpg
    However, Quinton actually was freaking out. Ariana tried to autonomously go to the hospital but I stopped her as I'd rather she just give birth at home.

Q7ibnGh.jpg
    Eventually, they got tired of waiting and they left to do other things. That didn't stop Irene from freaking out, though.

4ahurtX.jpg
    Ariana gave birth to a healthy baby boy that she named Robert Langerak. He is a light sleeper and artistic. In other news, I made Nathaniel get Cori Lucas pregnant and was surprised that she'll have a little girl, without me interfering. I may use my Watcher powers to have a guiding hand in the little girls development.

YrZtVxv.jpg
    I decided to see what Irene was up to and was a bit shocked to see she was getting ready to flirt with Quinton. Since Michael isn't a young adult yet, I think she's feeling lonely. However, Quinton politely rejected her and Irene changed the conversation elsewhere.

YFwDOA6.jpg
    I decided that someone needs to read the newspaper as there are interesting things in them. Usually the families I play cancel it but I won't now.

TMlZ2pk.jpg
    Melanie was the first grandparent to start building a relationship with little Robert. I'm going to try and keep family relationships in a good range for all members if I can but I'll cheat them back up if I need to.

OOxWgVU.jpg
    Ariana and Irene get a lot of wishes to chat with each other. Ariana decided to give her some tips on how to have a great relationship with your significant other.

ZZrgCtN.jpg
    Ariana seemed very interested in Irene's chat about cooking. However, Irene really hasn't cooked yet so Ariana is actually better.

***Part two coming up soon. It'll continue with a bit more of this day and then all of the next day.
    Langerak Update, Part Two

D7fexrL.jpg
    Melanie decided to make a cheese plate for supper as it'd be an easy thing to make.

Hrz3c2e.jpg
    This time, I let Daisy eat too. It doesn't do anything for her but at least she can join in the conversation around the dinner table.

vU0ggad.jpg
    Daisy and Michael were then supposed to do homework together. However, Michael refused to do his so I had to force him to try again.

Yc11ABB.jpg
    That following morning, Daisy was up first again so I had her practice her chemistry. She doesn't need logic for the career I have planned for her but it never hurts to learn some skills. She can already tutor her fellow students but isn't far enough to teach skills to people yet.

emyFHGq.jpg
    I had someone call the family to breakfast which was another cheese plate. I really need to have someone cook a bunch of food to store.

scaGOUT.jpg
    My Sims did random things while someone set up Michael's birthday party. Relatives showed up to wish him a happy birthday.

Ohe86l7.jpg
    Here's Michael, all grown up.

dyavSNG.jpg
    Now that he is a young adult, he and Irene can once more be romantic. Michael asked her on a date and she gladly accepted.

kTEg83P.jpg
    Since the birthday boy left, Melanie and the others decided to play for the guests. Maybe I should have them start a band and call it Melanie and the Others, lol

sIIf5sq.jpg
    I had to take this picture of pregnant Cori for @CravenLestat I'm not sure if he saw my plan for her baby but if not, I plan to tie Cori into the family tree. I also wanted to show everyone her boyfriend, Nathaniel Wolff.

twCke5B.jpg
    At first, I almost thought that Abigail wanted her sister's autograph before I realized it was actually Sheena, Abigail's daughter. I think I'm changing her name to Gina as it sounds better and rhymes.

bWYGp0t.jpg
    After a dinner date at the Bistro, Michael showed Irene just how much he loves her. Irene seems pleasantly surprised by this.

ztAdWGp.jpg
    He finally was able to pop the question and she said yes. Somehow, Porter messed up their relationship so I had to make them Romantic Interests again, have him propose going steady, then propose marriage but it all worked out.

ihAIchP.jpg
    Lastly, Quinton forgot he had to work and was 30 minutes late. However, he made it to work and wasn't in trouble.

***Got to get my supper then I'm going to open the game up. I was just about to play the wedding last night but made a mistake and decided to play the day over again.
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited February 2021
    [Deleted]
    Post edited by Deshong04 on
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
    Cori Lucas had her baby on Day 9 of Riverview. She named her child Carly so the name will stay. I’ve got to look at her traits and have Robert meet her soon.
    How the heck do I turn off roommates? I thought it was under "travel and real estate" Linda traveled to another world and selected a lot and now 20 sims are her roommates., There's no option to turn it off.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top