Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Ooh, now THIS round I might actually be able to do something for.

I just tend to be better at creating storylines that have some sort of romance in them, than ones that don't. Maybe because I'm a hopeless romantic myself despite never being in a relationship. :lol:
  • PalgoonsPalgoons Posts: 20 Member
    I am so excited the new Valentine Gala! I hope I can join this challenge :D
  • icanhassimsicanhassims Posts: 790 Member
    Challenge: 28 - Valentine Gala
    Entry: Desire DeSmith
    Story: This one is for the ladies:
    Desire is in search of her soulmate. Could that be you? She enjoys intimate conversations over a sensual meal, filled with aphrodisiacs and tastes to delight all the senses. She would happily take long walks along the Sulani beach, holding your hand as the sun sets, leading you to a secluded alcove where you can share your secret desires in private. She’ll listen as she kisses you on your neck and slowly wraps her arms around your waist. Whether you are a long time lover of women or are curious to try, Desire would enjoy showing you what pleasure can look like. Let her in and let the romance begin.
    01-31-21-6-00-32-pm_orig.png
    desire-desmith-attributes_orig.png
    desire-dedmith-outfits_orig.png
    Get 25% off with the code: SIMS4FORUMS My Sims 4 Portfolio
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    I don't know if I will be able to enter this QCC, even though I have two weeks. I have chronic wrist pain in my right hand that has flared up for some reason. I cut back on my computer time and finally got a compression wrap. That helped, but then I spent way too much time online Friday. So the pain spread out and got worse. I won't bore anyone with more details. Anyway, if I decide to go to the doctor, I'm not sure when I can get in. And if I do go to see someone, I strongly suspect I will be told to stay off the computer for a while, if nothing else. 😞

No matter what happens, the best I can hope to do at least for the next week is to stop in here to "Awesome" entries and go onto the gallery very briefly either once a day or every other day. If I end up not commenting on anyone or everyone's entries, it's not because I don't want to. I wish everyone who enters good luck! πŸ’›
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Interesting theme @GLovely1 ! :)
    OID:- x4m1r4
    I don't know if I will be able to enter this QCC, even though I have two weeks. I have chronic wrist pain in my right hand that has flared up for some reason. I cut back on my computer time and finally got a compression wrap. That helped, but then I spent way too much time online Friday. So the pain spread out and got worse. I won't bore anyone with more details. Anyway, if I decide to go to the doctor, I'm not sure when I can get in. And if I do go to see someone, I strongly suspect I will be told to stay off the computer for a while, if nothing else. 😞

No matter what happens, the best I can hope to do at least for the next week is to stop in here to "Awesome" entries and go onto the gallery very briefly either once a day or every other day. If I end up not commenting on anyone or everyone's entries, it's not because I don't want to. I wish everyone who enters good luck! πŸ’›

Feel better soon @NeoFelis22 !! <3
  • CarolcolorsCarolcolors Posts: 16 Member
    Thank you both for a Fabulous and Fun challenge idea!!!!!!
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Really fun challenge, my entry is Sid Barrett B)
    https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/0CC6A011657F11EB8419DE6C4DCA334D

He's an item in the auction on V-Day for Charity, his friends out in the room are having much hilarity. At 1st he said no-way, I am not just a piece of meat, but then he learned his starting price & it was pretty neat. So if your Sim is bidding & needs tempting by a carrot, allow the auctioneer to dangle handsome Sidney Barrett! Its all good fun & raises funds for Sims that are in need, perhaps the highest bidder wins a true love for their deed! by#Flash5Carter1 for#GLovelysQCC poses#Maxis

Loving all the entries so far, looking forward to new postings too! x <3
    Hi again, I've done a 2nd entry & would like it to be considered as an entry by @NeoFelis22 who might not be able to enter for a chance at the win this week - if you do get in an entry @NeoFelis22 then @GLovely1 can disregard this one, but just in case - this one is for you.

Cutie Pyze https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-4/pc/gallery/2DD105C7659011EB8A59AE047B3DBC76

The d8 is in the darkest woods the time is very l8, she chose this place 2 now reveal her truest Simmie tr8. You must be terrified now thinking she will drink your blood, but actually she’s more intrigued by what crawls in the mud! She may have taken Vampire form but th@’s just 4 pure vision, searching out the rarest bugs takes patience & precision. No need 2 fear our Cutie Pyze she’s sweet as Bubblegum, as long as you brought plasma packs-please tell me you have some?#Flash5Carter1 #GLovelysQCC

Hope this is OK with everyone x <3
  • tinker_bellatinker_bella Posts: 64 Member
    Just scrolled through most of this thread just looking at all the amazing creations! Im aware I'm quite late now and so can't join officially but I would love to join for fun when I can actually become a full member haha. Such a great idea - definitely love a good cas challenge :)
    Gallery - xXxXxbellaxXxXx (tedious to type - I know!)

Feel free to ask for cc links <3

• ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    edited February 2021
    I may have made a love fairy for this auction date. You can find her here.

4XlWJg5.png

taGkRUe.png

tlCZJgW.png

tupOpef.png

As a whimsical fairy born of wishes and love, Briar has a sweeter demeanor than even a dove.
    Her fey magic leads lovers to a happier fate, but Briar Plumblossom has never had an actual date.
    For her auction date of wine and a fireplace, she promises to rely only on poise and fairy grace.
    Going on a date herself may be brand-new, but she’ll forgo her magic for a love honest and true.
    This date with mystical Briar has a last twist: this pink-haired fairy of love has never been kissed.
    Just scrolled through most of this thread just looking at all the amazing creations! Im aware I'm quite late now and so can't join officially but I would love to join for fun when I can actually become a full member haha. Such a great idea - definitely love a good cas challenge :)

Everyone is welcome! Jump in and have a go, everyone will be super supportive ... consider yourself a member already! (can't wait to see your first entry) x B)<3
  • CatharinaSophiaCatharinaSophia Posts: 98 Member
    edited February 2021
    The committee was very excited Jonah could attend the auction this year. Usually he'd be busy saving the coral and fishes in Sulani, but after some convincing he decided to put on a shirt and some fancy trousers. He is caring, loves nature, sports and good food. And he'll show you the most romantic places of Sulani. It won't be difficult to convince him to take off his shirt and pull out his magic wand to light some of the stars in the sky for some romantic vibes. (mind out of the gutter, he's a spellcaster!)

5wNa2tS.png
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    Oh my @GLovely1 I have so many ideas already! Mine will be just for fun :)
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Flash5 wrote: Β»
    Hi again, I've done a 2nd entry & would like it to be considered as an entry by @NeoFelis22 who might not be able to enter for a chance at the win this week - if you do get in an entry @NeoFelis22 then @GLovely1 can disregard this one, but just in case - this one is for you.

@Flash5 , this is so thoughtful of you! Thank you so much for your kindness. She's a lovely sim and you've written another great rhyming story. πŸ’›
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    Thanks as always for keeping this thread so full of creativity, energy and kindness! I've said it before and will repeat it continually ~ This is one of my most favorite places to visit πŸ˜„πŸ’œ

@MeowchaFrappe ~ Thanks for loving this challenge idea! I hope to see a wonderfully creative entry from you soon πŸ’œ And, also from @palguna31 ~ We'd love to see new creativity for the Valentine Gala from you too!

@xamira99 ~ I'm hoping you've already got your creativity flowing on this one! πŸ’œ

@Amuni50 ~ I'm happy to hear this challenge has sparked your sims creativity again! Thanks for all your support, love & for your wonderful, just for fun entries that help spread the word about these fun forum challenges πŸ’œ

@Carolcolors ~ I'm excited to see your auction entry date soon! Especially if it'll look anything like this guy ~ Hall of Famer ~

@NeoFelis22 ~ I'm sorry to hear your news πŸ™ Chronic pain is so challenging and you are right to keep yourself off the technology for awhile, especially postponing longer creative periods of time. I hope you're already feeling better and I'm looking forward to getting you back in the land of sims creativity soon! πŸ’œ

@icanhassims ~ Desiree is divine in royal purples and is full of romantic delights! Wonderful description and simmie, thank you! πŸ’œ

@Flash5 ~ There's everything to love about both of your entries .. looks, style, rhyme, originality and especially the second one on behalf of @NeoFelis22 πŸ’œ You embody the whole concept of #KindnessMatters ~ Thank you for all you do for so many in our sims community sweet Sami! πŸ’œ

@tinker_bella ~ Yes, please consider yourself part of our forum family already as @Flash5 said! Every creator is welcome to jump into the creative fun at any time. We're currently creating for the 28th Week Challenge ~ Valentine Gala Charity Auction ~ There's plenty of time left to create for this one. Please give it a try πŸ’œ

@ZebSims ~ Briar is the sweetest! Just know from here on out I'll love everything you do! Your sims imagination has grown so impressively since we first met that I'm now determined to see you receive your very first Maxis Fav on the gallery! Between me and other fellow friendly fans, it'll happen too! πŸ’œ

Hahaha! πŸ˜‚ My mind jumped happily into the gutter immediately @CatharinaSophia omg too funny! I certainly needed that laugh today ~ I'm away from my students on a precautionary quarantine right now. It's only day 2 but it's getting me down. I hope to hear the all clear news soon! I'm fine, one of my students is ill and we are awaiting results πŸ’œ

Stay safe, stay creative & have a blast in the world of The Sims πŸ’œ

Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    @NeoFelis22 So sorry to hear about your chronic pain issues. I hope you feel better soon. :heart:
    @Flash5 That is super sweet of you to make an entry on behalf of @NeoFelis22.
  • Molpe_MartaMolpe_Marta Posts: 7 New Member
    When I was thinking about my perfect date, I realized I do not want any fancy foods or crazy disco nights, I just want to sit at home, watch a movie and chill. Have my date to take care of me, eat some good food and cuddle until we both fall asleep. β™₯ So this is what my guy can offer, he will take care of all your needs, gently and lovingly β™₯ #GLovelysQCC @NightlionessIam

You can find him over here: https://t.co/rNmmctms2b?amp=1
  • GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 793 Member
    edited February 2021
    Thanks for bringing us this cozy sweet entry auction date @Molpe_Marta πŸ’œ Being a new member here, links posted won't be active so I'm posting it again here for you and others visiting this link to click on and see ;) Welcome to our creative forum family & to the forums overall! Plenty of great things to find here!

New QCC creator and entry ~ EA ID is Martahohyha and creation title is β™₯ Cozy Inside Date β™₯
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

thank you @Flash5 and @GLovely1 that's so nice of you both! Definitley will get a start with this - just got to redownload sims and all my cc as computer got wiped!

thank you @Flash5 and @GLovely1 that's so nice of you both! Definitley will get a start with this - just got to redownload sims and all my cc as computer got wiped!

That sounds like a nightmare! Good luck with the re-install x <3 ... just a quick mention tho that in order to be considered for the giveaway your entry must have no CC and no poses are allowed ... really looking forward to seeing your entry & good luck too x <3
    > @Flash5 said:
    > That sounds like a nightmare! Good luck with the re-install x <3 ... just a quick mention tho that in order to be considered for the giveaway your entry must have no CC and no poses are allowed ... really looking forward to seeing your entry & good luck too x <3

oooh okay then I'm not too good with no cc but definitely will give myself that challenge - thanks for informing :) it really is a nightmare!

edited February 2021
    For Dayna, dating used to be careless. A throwaway fling, a kiss on the Sulani beach, a woohoo in a rocket... Until she received her letter declining her of any benefit from Foxbury Institute. She cut off all relationships with anyone she had previously mingled with and decided to get serious or get gone. Dayna now cares for the more intimate dates, she likes to talk and get to know the person snuggling in front of a fireplace with a glass of Tang and Zing in hand. If the fireplace seems to get too hot for her and whoever will accompany her, outside the nights sky gleams with stars waiting to be gazed upon, the only other sounds those of lost sims walking on the paths trying to get home. Let's not kid ourselves though... if there's a rocket somewhere around, Dayna's ready to fly up to those stars without two seconds notice!

*Okay so it says no defaults however I really hope everyone can look past the eye colour I tried to make it as neutral as possible and hope that doesn't change anything regarding the competition*

https://imgur.com/gallery/0bVHRRv

• Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    @GLovely1 I had so much fun with this one! I was going to make a silly one, but I went with someone I would like ;)

00.jpg

Albert Durbin is a sweet date for anyone who loves a good book. The fact that he can write his own only sweetens the deal; he might even make you the star of the storyline! He is also more than happy to win (I mean "play") a chess match. Snap this one up while you can! He might have maxed skills, but he's still pretty humble (except when it comes to chess). Yep, he's perfect date material, wouldn't you say? He has already traveled around the world, but then he took off his travel shoes and traded them for comfy slippers. He loves a good bottle of Monte Vista Reserve Renoit, but he enjoys it more with a date.
    Oh yes, @GLovely1! In fact, I have 2 sets of households. Not sure which one I will send off to the event! :D

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top