Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Which of these international locations would you want most?

Β«1345
OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
edited February 2022 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
As the title says, which of these international locations would you like to see in the game most!
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Which of these international locations would you want most? 282 votes

Argentinian Vineyard
3%
SusanaLeotegot2gamewylmite1986mlmeadowsRamblineRosekcking2371Evilyn_1007FurAndYarnACruelButLovingGodGlobiddle23 10 votes
Brazilian City
3%
MindofySim2SporebixtersbizuktaglifeofdaydreamsFunandotsEliteGirlUniqueKhaosAbbyBaba729Benjamilian 10 votes
Cambodian Floating Village
3%
CorkysPetalsjimbbqBabykittyjadeReading_CorsairScobretwinklestick StrawberryYogurtL33tP33tNWlesometabird93 10 votes
Italian Coastal Town
21%
Kita5399Sara1010PAlexaiJueJueMonet11Sasquatch7witchypieakaniki0Amj1995Torieashcrash19deedles64Alwe1507stephanie132392Hobbitmama75fallenangel66Zeldaboy180foxybillyAPottsbenson2006 62 votes
Indian Village
4%
auroraael14BeardedgeekBlossom118Sati101motdkTrowiciapammiechickTLM08snarklesAngelDMelanieScribblesAmandèleLT24 13 votes
Greek Island
27%
crocobaurabshag4lvalexspoom13alan650111overonmiklcIsb917PuddinroyAuroraBoreallisheiblumeAnmirlaPaigeisin5Smplcty0921NRoweMilliebonloubyloulousekojranamitchiebanjoPinkSugar81emluckysunshine 78 votes
Caribbean Island
4%
SikoahGracefriendlysimmersSirenLuminosgoodcakebaker62simmietimehalloweenchildmrsdulson01ThenyoukissmeFreezerBunnyCowplantSimtown15PixilatedItalStewEneroDesyembreImDragone 14 votes
Moroccan Town
8%
Colorist40PickledtiaraStrangerthanhaneulFroilmat555LatinaBunnyREDLOCDIVAEvaliynYBNS2468LiELFj1z1MonaveilDaepheneBecka28DaWaterRatZazzyKittynm4rta1985[Deleted User]pieka33 23 votes
Icelandic Town
13%
Nh6650sims2freak737PlayerSinger2010StormkeepSimpatsyannasimbsimTiipiiHeyYoDiscoNickalanmichael1BluelleSxcDannii202YautjagirlladybreidLustianiciataydevPlumbobCrossingJoybearrblueyblueskyHarukotyanDaravi 37 votes
South African Bush
8%
winkeljohn78Mstybl95SimburianScrapdashThelessyFluffusCanaruszensluvtexxx78blur0seNiaraTiaraBlueOvaleExxCeeLoanetPeralTTNsimmerLady_BalloraSimAlexandriasarabeth2984RouensimsAlexciel 25 votes

Comments

• SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,885 Member
    edited February 2021
    South African Bush
    Idk can't say most of these strike my fancy architecturally at least according to google images

but obviously if i had more specific photos of cool parts i might change my mind

I just think most of these have very uniform squarey houses and loads of them which doesn't really translate well in sims4

and i think with the south african bush we could have some cool animals too

and there would be less shell houses than other ones so it would be better world to build in

aaand i thought maybe that type of pack could add some cute rovers for the car people ;)

then again if we talked about ancient/historical versions of greece, italy or iceland instead...

brb wiping drool
    Post edited by Simmingal on
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    None of them really interest me. Like I would be fine with any if of them were ever added to the game. I wanted to say Caribbean Island at first but then I thought that it would be to similar to Sulani and would probably never happen for that reason.
  • Globiddle23Globiddle23 Posts: 19 Member
    Argentinian Vineyard
    I think doing a vineyard would add some fun activities. I also like the aesthetic of the Greek island or a floating village!
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Greek Island
    I voted for Greek Islands but I think Italian coastal and Moroccan towns would be nice too. I voted for Greeks because there's a chance we might get new harvestable like olives, oranges, new spices, foods, and hopefully some new beach activities, Greek music and dances, marble sculpting, and maybe something related to Greek mythology, either some god or an addition to the archeology skill.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Argentinian Vineyard
    I'm really torn between the Argentinian Vineyard and the Greek Island and chose based on a coin flip. I think both have lots of potential for both aesthetics and gameplay.
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,712 Member
    Greek Island
    Greek Islands for me. If they do make it I hope that we will have deep diving and hotels.

Apart from that, I want to be able to build houses, build and explore ruins, find artifacts and build a museum, learn and cook the food, go to the beaches, practice wind surfing, plant olive trees, grow new spices, go to bars and night clubs, build a greek restaurant, unlock old greek mythology clothing and build tourist shops.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Any of these would be great. I also wouldn't mind seeing the Grand Canyon or Yellowstone or Alaska!
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • LustianiciaLustianicia Posts: 2,489 Member
    Icelandic Town
    Aurora Skies in The Sims 4 would honestly be amazing!
    Favorite Packs
    Sims 1: Hot Date
    Sims 2: Seasons
    Sims 2: Happy Holiday Stuff
    Sims 3: Seasons
    Sims 3: 70's, 80's, & 90's Stuff
    Sims 4: Seasons
    Sims 4: Paranormal Stuff
    Sims 4: Strangerville Game Pack

78MB6Gb.jpg
  • MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,175 Member
    Greek Island
    I'm sure they all turn out great, but Greek Island gives me Mamma Mia! vibes :joy:
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    South African Bush
    I voted for SA bush because i want a western african world so much! But i'ld love anything' "vyneards", the brazilian city and any mediterranean location.
  • VeeDubVeeDub Posts: 1,862 Member
    Moroccan Town
    It was difficult for me to choose only one. Of these choices I'd like about equally to see something from Italy, India, Greece, or Morocco, or if it's another city, one inspired by pretty much any nation.
    FYI: Just because you can see my signature, don't assume that I can see yours.
    Because I can't; I keep all sigs turned off. ;)
  • bshag4lvbshag4lv Posts: 9,374 Member
    Greek Island
    With the Greek food receipes to go with. :D
    In my house, dog hair sticks to everything but the dog.
  • stephanie132392stephanie132392 Posts: 91 Member
    Italian Coastal Town
    I choose the Italian Costal Town but I would also like the Greek Island and the Morrocan Town.
  • Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,453 Member
    Italian Coastal Town
    Monte Vista 2: Electric Boogaloo
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,370 Member
    Italian Coastal Town
    I'd love to have some Italian Sims in my game.
    To be honest, I'd be okay with all of the choices. More different cultures are always welcome. :)
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,135 Member
    Icelandic Town
    Most of my buildings are inspired by coastal architecture of the baltic sea and the Hanse. I would love to have a nice islandic village.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    Greek Island
    I've always been a fan of Hercules, Xena, Aphodite, Apollo & Momma Mia.
  • KirkeDiamondKirkeDiamond Posts: 7 New Member
    Greek Island
    I have family in Cyprus, so a Greek Island would be really lovely!
  • orenjiAiorenjiAi Posts: 569 Member
    edited February 2021
    Greek Island
    A Greek island would be wonderful if they can get the topography right! Imagine quaint whitewashed Cycladic architecture perched on steep rocky cliffs and *gasp* premade terraformed (not flat) lots!
    Post edited by orenjiAi on
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Greek Island
    I think a Greek Island would be nice. I would hope there would be some temples, etc our archaeologists could explore. Otherwise, a camera safari in Africa would be fun.
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Greek Island
    I've always been a fan of Hercules, Xena, Aphodite, Apollo & Momma Mia.

Oh my gosh...Xena...Hercules...I would go absolutely crazy.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Cambodian Floating Village
    Well darn.... no love for this or India😭😭
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Indian Village
    Not going to lie, I am slightly disappointed that so many vote for things that either looks almost exactly like things we already have, or things that Sims 2 or Sims 3 already done.

Or other games, of course. A Greek coastal village? For me, that was Tuesday. There are like 20 games including Assassins Creed and Overwatch that takes place in one. Plus, azure seas and white beaches we already have. Same with Italian town?

(Also, Reykjavik isn't that special, it's basically a colder, windier version of any generic Scandinavian small city but with volcanoes and horses :wink: )

I voted Indian Village because it is a location and a culture we really don't have yet, except for small parts in City Living.

Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Italian Coastal Town
    For an Italy inspired town I would love:
    Nectar machine so we could make and sell it
    Wood oven - for gourmet pizza, I know we have more pizzas with DU but I want to make it at home and have it sit on a nice plate instead of a greasy box.
    Gondola Rides - perfect for a romantic date
    Picnic baskets - I miss my sims sitting at the park and eating outdoors.
    New foods - would love to see charcuterie boards, grapes, gelato, more pasta types
  • MasonGamerMasonGamer Posts: 8,851 Member
    Greek Island
    I want the Ancient Greek revival version, nothing modern.

I would Love a Tuscany Inspired world for a Farm Living Expansion Pack
    English/Scottish/French World for a Medieval Living Pack
    Realm of Magic:

My Mood:

tumblr_nlbf3b0Jyb1qkheaxo5_250.gif