Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

💚New Sims 4 Packs- Old style covers💚

Comments

• Options
    SthenastiaSthenastia Posts: 651 Member
    edited December 2020
    YBNS2468 wrote: »
    Back In Time!

Hi everyone!

I've been working on this little project for a while and i'm happy to finally share it with all of you!

In case you didn't know, I started playing The Sims in the year 2000- right when the first game for PC came out, and I'll always have a soft spot in my heart for this game.

The Sims: Superstar is still to this day my favorite expension pack out of all, and my second favorite is still Making Magic....!!

I decided to reintroduce these packs and created their covers with a bit of a twist in the sims 4 style. This was the first time i used blender for this purpos so the renders are not perfect but im still proud of the result :)

Enjoy!

Can you reupload this? I can not see anything. :/Edit@: Nevermind. That server is blocked in Europe.

@Smooke What about polish covers, they are awesome! Probably the most of community are not aware how weird translation our expansions have :D

For example:

Get Tohether -> Let's meet up
    Get to Work -> Welcome to work
    Get Famous -> Become a Star
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    My first experience with the Sims game was Sims 3. I always loved Sims 3 Showcase & Supernatural. They were the coolest of the Sims 3 games. :)
  • Options
    YBNS2468YBNS2468 Posts: 240 Member
    She's back!! <3<3<3

Sims-4-Bella-Mortimer-Render-YBNS.png
  • Options
    SP18: Paranormal

HQ Box Art+Logo+ Icon

The-Sims-4-SP18-Paranormal-Box-Art.png

The-Sims-4-SP18-Paranormal-Logo.png

The-Sims-4-SP18-Paranormal-Icon.png
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    IS there anyone who specializes into making game icons? I would love to see TheKixg Icon mod to be updated with this cute artwork by @YBNS2468
  • Options
    SmookeSmooke Posts: 48 Member
    TS1299 wrote: »
    IS there anyone who specializes into making game icons? I would love to see TheKixg Icon mod to be updated with this cute artwork by @YBNS2468

Here you have : https://www.mediafire.com/file/n0gjl2xjr9q2hb9/OldStylePackIcons.package/file
    I create this with icons from TheKixg and YBNS2468 :)
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    I try create covers in old style, but i have problem :/
    I need (maybe) all covers in all languages in hash, and replace this, but i have no idea why this no working if i copy only for my language and replace this, open game and i dont have this custom cover :/
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Smooke wrote: »

Here you have : https://www.mediafire.com/file/n0gjl2xjr9q2hb9/OldStylePackIcons.package/file

@Smooke Many Many Many Thank You Thank You Thank you Very Much!!!! I appreciate what you did and this is so helpful!!. I still love the look of the original and use it along with the Clean UI mod. Thank You for continuing this mod!!

HJ6LqxE.png
  • Options
    I try create covers in old style, but i have problem :/
    I need (maybe) all covers in all languages in hash, and replace this, but i have no idea why this no working if i copy only for my language and replace this, open game and i dont have this custom cover :/

Again I can't stress how Thankful I am for doing this. Thank You very much @Smooke <3<3
  • Options

Yesss!

Thank you so so much !!💪🏼👏👏 I needed this!!!!😻
  • Options

@Smooke Many Many Many Thank You Thank You Thank you Very Much!!!! I appreciate what you did and this is so helpful!!. I still love the look of the original and use it along with the Clean UI mod. Thank You for continuing this mod!!

HJ6LqxE.png

I miss the old menu... it looked so pretty 😍!!
  • Options
    InvayaInvaya Posts: 1 New Member
    Heey, would it be possible to receive your Adobe file (package)? I can open your pdf but I am missing a bunch of images and fonts, of course.
    I would like to create the covers in Dutch (including Get Famous, as the copy I bought came with the updated layout)
    If you would prefer, I can also send the Dutch box text to you so you can edit them yourself.

You did a great job updating the covers. I like yours a lot more than the new originals ;P
  • Options
    edited February 2021
    Hey @Invaya!!! thank you for your feedback! <3

we can do both, whatever you choose :)

If you prefer to send the text then go for it! I love this language!! (My aunt lives in the Netherlands, so I've been able to visit there many times! But I only know a few words in Dutch...! :):#:#

• Options
    tagcheeta1992tagcheeta1992 Posts: 19 Member
    @YBNS2468

These are amazing!! I am just a bit bummed that my shelf didn't look cohesive when they switched the branding. but now I can change that :smiley:

I may have missed it in the thread but is there any slip cover art for the stuff packs? I'm sad that those all were only available via digital download on Origin so I cant see them on my shelf either :(

Regardless thank you so much!!! :heart:
  • Options
    Sindel910Sindel910 Posts: 44 Member

OMG! Not only was I just looking for the snowy escape box art but I thought I would NEVER be able to find it in the old style you are my HERO! 😭 Do you have art of all the packs like this?!
  • Options
    Hello again :)
    i have a question , witch color we add to new expansion pack? light brown? or light purple? :)
    @YBNS2468 What's your opinion on the subject?
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    edited June 2021
    Great work! :love:
  • Options
    i have a question , witch color we add to new expansion pack? light brown? or light purple? :)

Correct! It's going to be brown! 🤎🐓🐄😊 I don't have access to my computer right now so I wasn't able to upload Dream Home Decorator and Cottage Living but I will upload both soon!
  • Options

Correct! It's going to be brown! 🤎🐓🐄😊 I don't have access to my computer right now so I wasn't able to upload Dream Home Decorator and Cottage Living but I will upload both soon!

Thats no problem :)
    We wait :)
    You have a great job and i thank you so much :D
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    GP10: Dream Home Decorator

HQ Box Art+Logo+ Icon

The-Sims-4-GP10-Dream-Home-Decorator-Box-Art-Front.png

The-Sims-4-GP10-Dream-Home-Decorator-Logo.png

The-Sims-4-GP10-Dream-Home-Decorator-Icon.png

Post edited by YBNS2468 on
  • Options
    edited August 2023
    EP10: Cottage Living

HQ Box Art+Logo+ Icon

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Box-Art-Front.png

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Logo.png

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Icon.png

HQ Full Box Art:

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Full-Box-Art-Print.png

Print Ready File:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/w8794vd7i39g08n/The_Sims_4_EP11_Cottage_Living_Full_Box_Art_Print.pdf/file

Post edited by YBNS2468 on
  • Options
    EP10: Cottage Living

HQ Box Art+Logo+ Icon

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Box-Art-Front.png

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Logo.png

The-Sims-4-EP11-Cottage-Living-Icon.png

Awesome <3
    did you have with back?
    I need this to translate :)
    And really goooood job ^^
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    LunarBritneyLunarBritney Posts: 41 Member
    Any idea when or if you're going to make the Cottage Living box art?
  • Options
    Hi!
    I create my version Cottage Living Full Box Art in Polish Language
    Fp0Xi45.jpg
    48jGHRw.jpg
  • Options
    Kerem93Kerem93 Posts: 149 Member
    Is the Cottage Living print ready box art available?
    Keep your eyes on the stars, and your feet on the ground.

-Theodore Roosevelt