Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What's the most amount of kids you've ever had in one family?

Comments

• Simss1018Simss1018 Posts: 4 New Member
    I found this topic and this is really related to my recent play. I didn't bother to let them woohoo or try for baby at the beginning. I just keep letting my two sims keep conversation every day to keep their sentiments in a good relationship then leave it to take care of their two children. However, after that, they keep having babies on and on even my sim is taking birth control pills. Now my sims have 2 sets of twins, another 4 boys, 3 girls, and just realized my sim got pregnant again. I played it awhile and never have many kids in one generation before. honestly, it's ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ๐Ÿธ tired to take care of all of them. I just keep using the cheat to make them 'feel happy' every time. :#
  • SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    Seriously, three. For fun, eleven (Loud House).
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • NikkihNikkih Posts: 1,758 Member
    edited February 2021
    I would say no more than 3 ๐Ÿคฃ its chaotic enough for me lol
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    edited February 2021
    In TS4, I made the family from Jane Austen's Pride & Prejudice, i.e. parents + five daughters. But the daughters were created as teenagers and young adults from the getgo, so maybe that doesn't count.

Another couple had five kids born in the game, but it took them a while, so there were never more than two younger kids (babies, toddlers, children) in the family at the same time. I once tried to play as a single mother with four adopted children, but quickly got tired of that and traded two of the children for one teenager.
  • DuvelinaDuvelina Posts: 2,619 Member
    The most I've ever had was 9 in one family. One set of twins, one set of triplets and some adopted kids in there as well.
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,961 Member
    edited February 2021
    5 in the sims 4, will probably be 6 later, but I play pretty much with aging off. The family is poor, neither adult sim works, but they collect things to sell, grow a few plants, the father and teenage son fish. The father also crafts some things on the table. The husband is a carouser and may have some other children later, but right now, itโ€™s all they can do to pay the bills.... lol. I thought of taking them off the grid, but then they would have no tv.... iol
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    In sims 4, i think 4. They were toddlers all at once (two couples of twins) and it was so hard ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜…
  • RubyxAngelRubyxAngel Posts: 333 Member
    3 kids because, they are fun as kids/toddlers but once they grow up as adults you need to help each adult find a career, story, partner, house etc
  • Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,116 Member
    None, zero, zip
  • Umbreon12Umbreon12 Posts: 881 Member
    I don't think it really counts, because I use a combination of CAS and kids being born in the game as reference.
    I create multiple families and rotate between them to play them. I have aging off for now, unless I have my Sims have kids.
    In one save file, each family was created with at least two kids or two teens. To break it down, one family I created originally had parents, and a son and daughter I created, and one more child so far born in the game. So, they have three total. Another two families, I gave two kids in CAS, and both families each had 3 kids, so both families have five kids. I had an aunt from one of the families move out, and adopt two children, and I am having her date, so she may have more. Another family I have consists of grandparents, parents, an aunt, and two kids that I created in CAS. So far only one child has been born to them, which brings the kids to three. Some families currently have two in that save file, and I plan to give them more.
    In my other save files, the range kind of changes, when the skin tone update came out, I created 6 teens in CAS with varied skin tones. I plan to move them out, and make them heirs. So far, at least one kid has been born to the families in my other save files, but I plan to give them big families.
    Over all, the minimum amount of kids I plan to have is 3, whether it from CAS or being born in game. I was a third child IRL, so it feels weird giving my Sims only two kids.
  • mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Besides my failed attempt at the 100 Baby Challenge (I got up to 22 kids), the most I've had is 6. My sim had 4 and I was going to have her stop at that but risky woohoo surprised her with twins. Nowadays I usually don't have my sims have more than 4, 6 kids was too much.
  • VikVik Posts: 125 Member
    I play a 100 baby challenge so 7
  • Vicky_chingyu1023Vicky_chingyu1023 Posts: 55 Member
    Seven for the Toddler Challenge when toddler patch came out!
  • LyrieLyrie Posts: 881 Member
    Iโ€™ve had four in sims 4 a child boy named Jaden and triplets identical girls, named Rose, Willow and Grace they were cousins.

In sims 3, I had 5 due to a Life time wish! Nikolia, Annria (adopted) Duncan, then twins Crystal and Claire.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited February 2021
    I'm really curious, other than for a 100 baby challenge, how many have you had? The most I've ever had in one family is four, I'm considering trying to have five for the next generation just to see what it's like. :D and my sims can definitely afford it, we live that dragon fruit garden life. B)

Here's my legacy family tree. Let me warn you...... It's a big one!
    So far there are five generations total and at recent count there are 11 kids in fourth generation with two kids in fifth generation with one on the way. Angelina Worthington is actually her mother's daughter with an ex-boyfriend.

Here are the kids who are half-siblings:
    Preston and Ryder Cole(same dad, different mom's)
    *Bianca Tanielu and Ryder Cole(same mom, different dad's)

*Bianca married Ryder and Preston's cousin Michael Worthington. Preston and Ryder's father Oliver was Michael's mother Emily's twin brother.

*Michael's daughter in law Brielle McDaniel-Worthington has a twin sister named Averie, who married Michael's cousin Emerson Cordova-Sheridan's son Ryan.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,122 Member
    I have my Snow White have 7 children & made her husband, Charming be her roomate to help make the children.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    At this point I have not gone higher than 5 holding out hoping I one day get freed babies or preteens to fill in the other spots.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Dannakyri1Dannakyri1 Posts: 207 Member
    I just recently played a house with 6 kids born all right in a row. The first set of twins had just turned into children when the 3rd set of twins were born.
  • NightwalkerArkanisNightwalkerArkanis Posts: 271 Member
    I think my absolute max has been 4 kids (toddler + child + teens).

My beach collective with one adult couple who already had one child, suddenly got another baby, then their two tenants were bored, and woosh, I surprisingly got my first twins ever. Had to put up some extra bushes to solve this nightmare once they reached childhood.

What do we want to get rid of: The holiday bug, the constant showering and the weed glitch.
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    Excluding the 100 Baby Challenge, my max was 6. My max while still keeping my sanity intact was 4. :D
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    11 kids, one triplets and two twins and the rest are single kid.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    14 kids with only two sets of twins. I like big families.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn
  • KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,572 Member
    I had the parents and 5 children at once. They were all toddlers at the same time so it was a pretty hectic time. I was playing on Long lifespan and couldn't take it so I aged them up to children at the 7 day mark. It would have been 32 if I had played it out in the lifespan and i wasn't even having fun lol
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    10 kids for my legacy challenge. It was unbearable. :D
  • DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,142 Member
    edited February 2021
    7 kids at the first decade of my decade challenge, but No 7 wasn't planned. The age different between her and the second youngest is around 6 years, between the oldest it is 16 years. One year = 8 sims days in my game, they age up to children when they are 6 years old, I had a lot of toddlers running around. Most relieving moment was when I turned off the monster under the bed via mccc.