Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Can't have a baby in Batuu?

He is a scoundrel npc as it might be relevant. My Sim and him can woohoo in the dwelling (haven't tried it in a Resistant tent though) but the option to have a child doesn't come up. He is now her boyfriend but the option still doesn't come up. Can he visit her in Willow Creek when she returns home via the phone? I know that I can add him to the family either by cheats or marriage (although, I am not so sure on the latter) but I don't want him. Just his and her offspring :no_mouth: I also just want him to stay a scoundrel.

Comments

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Some of the characters don’t have normal interactions. For example, Rey and Kylo Ren can’t woohoo apparently. However, there are mods out there that may help with the issue.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    I do not know all of the restrictions, but I know you are not allowed to birth a child there so it stands to reason that you are not exactly allowed to make one either. It could also he a restricted character.

I am not sure, can you invite them to your home after your vacation? (I practically never use the vacation system so I don't remember.)
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    If you marry him he will lose his role on Batuu and move back to the neighborhood when you leave. After that you can have children normally. But I don't think you can conceive one while there. I have no idea if he could visit; that would be an interesting thing to find out.
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,108 Member
    I played a naughty male sim to impregnant 10 female sims in Batuu. I gave him the Fertile trait.
    He now has 12 babies that live with their Mothers.
    I haven't tried to have one of my female sim to get pregnant in Batuu, but now I'm curious if the reverse works.
  • Syddie101Syddie101 Posts: 12 New Member
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > I played a naughty male sim to impregnant 10 female sims in Batuu. I gave him the Fertile trait.
    > He now has 12 babies that live with their Mothers.
    > I haven't tried to have one of my female sim to get pregnant in Batuu, but now I'm curious if the reverse works.

Were you able to impregnate them without cheats?
    I only used the ModifyRelationship cheat to get the romance high.
  • GibbanatorGibbanator Posts: 17 Member
    > @SERVERFRA said:
    > I only used the ModifyRelationship cheat to get the romance high.

sorry that did not work and you can woohoo but not try for babies.. Not sure how you did it without a cheat but you can not do that. Got my relationship up maxed and the options does not appear.
  • GibbanatorGibbanator Posts: 17 Member
    also if you click them and use the MCC tab You do not see a pregnancy area which means there is no way to have babies with them.
    I only used the ModifyRelationship cheat & gave my naughty Male the Fertile Trait in the Aspirations Rewards. Also, I only play Vanilla.