Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

NEW LOT: Metro Regional Hospital_by ehaught58

ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
Metro Regional Hospital_by ehaught58. Now, this is what I call a hospital! Includes everything needed, plus a maternity wing, full cafeteria, emergency entrance, chapel, gift shop, microscope lab, physical therapy workout room, 11 patient's rooms, and much more! Fully tested and ready to go.... this place is a lot of fun! #ehaught58 #hospital #doctor #emergency

SCrA5g9.png
fmHbi5F.png
YxplxdX.png
6AFdlTz.png
sucAdQA.png
0sGgMtD.png
iQDkxqp.png
3pFhpv7.png
e0bfoCK.png
aaturOl.png
6tD4Zqf.png
PKWYc2v.png

Thank you for your support..... Ed
fkgck4xkargo.png
"If you build it, they will come." - Movie: Field of Dreams

Comments

• MandysAMessMandysAMess Posts: 2,694 Member
    Wow!!! That's amazing!!!

I love the helicopter on top & I really love that you added a chapel! I've been wanting to replace the hospital for so long but have been too lazy to attempt rebuilding :D I'll definitely be adding yours to my game!

Thank you!!!
    My Simblr: WaffleKone
  • LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    How do you even get access to the lot? I'd love to remake the hospital (No offense to EA, but I like to build things from my own imagining of them) in the game.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
    How do you even get access to the lot? I'd love to remake the hospital (No offense to EA, but I like to build things from my own imagining of them) in the game.

The only way I know of to access the active-career lots is to travel with a sim who's working there.

The only way I know of to access the active-career lots is to travel with a sim who's working there.

I would figure that, but I would also assume you can't edit it while you're working there as it's like Granite Falls or something. One of those destinations you aren't allowed to manipulate under normal circumstances.
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• ehaught58ehaught58 Posts: 2,765 Member
    MandysAMess is correct. You have to travel with a Sim to the lot in order to edit it. In order to edit or bulldoze the lot, you need to use a few cheats to give you access to build mode.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    Ah cheats. How do I love thee sometimes. Will keep that in mind! Can't wait. X3
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

• rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member
    Metro Regional Hospital is very nice career venue for sims to enjoy working at! :) The exterior design and layout of the build is very great! The helicopter and helipad looks great on the top of the roof! Very nice courtyard area! The hedging, flowers and flagpoles there look very nice! The driveway looks great! The roofing areas over the driveway looks nice. The windows look very nice how they are placed in the build. The layout and furnishing of the interior of the bulld looks so very great! It has a lot of great features , areas, sections and details in the build! It is very nice that there is a Chapel in the build, and items in the Gift Shop look great! The teddies look cute and the flowers for sale are very pretty.
    It is a very nice hospital! :)

Yep! You'll need to use: bb.enablefreebuild

& sorry to hijack your thread @ehaught58 o:)

Yep! You'll need to use: bb.enablefreebuild

& sorry to hijack your thread @ehaught58 o:)

I probably wouldn't consider this hijacking as much. I'd love to have that hospital in my game if I can't find the patience to build. It's definitely much more interesting than the one they have at the moment, again, not offense to EA/Maxis.

D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

@LosaruTaiyo @MandysAMess :smiley: LOL! I love talking about anything related to building... You two go for it!!! :wink:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,575 Member

Hello @LosaruTaiyo. :)
    This link may be helpful for you if you decide to edit/build a career lot.
    http://simsvip.com/2015/04/02/the-sims-4-editing-hidden-lots/
    Thanks so much Rose :smile: And thanks for the helpful link! :wink:
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    I love your hospital!! I'm currently using a gallery one too, I forget the name. It has a maternity ward with nursery, gift shop, cafeteria with an atrium (very pretty which is one reason I haven't changed it yet). But I like to switch up sometimes, so I may try yours.
  • zhaoyiran183zhaoyiran183 Posts: 42 Member
    It's so beautiful!!!!! What did you use to make the front windows of the hospital? Maybe I have not seen them in the build mode...
    It's so beautiful!!!!! What did you use to make the front windows of the hospital? Maybe I have not seen them in the build mode...
    It is two different sized slatted windows that, I believe, came with the base game. They are medium-sized windows, but I don't remember what their names are.
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • LiverickLiverick Posts: 50 Member
    Amazing job! I would just like to say, that you are a legend to me and your work with the sims is impressive! I know this post is old but I needed to share it, I haven't heard from you in a while Ehaught58
    Liverick wrote: »
    Amazing job! I would just like to say, that you are a legend to me and your work with the sims is impressive! I know this post is old but I needed to share it, I haven't heard from you in a while Ehaught58

Wow! That is so nice of you. 😁 You just made my day! I know I haven’t been as vocal much the past few years, but I have always been here. I keep doing what I have always been doing, just on a quieter level. I really appreciate you taking time to comment on my work. Comments such as yours are more rewarding than any feature EA bestows on me. Thank you so much, @Liverick
    fkgck4xkargo.png
  • LiverickLiverick Posts: 50 Member
    ehaught58 wrote: »
    Liverick wrote: »

Wow! That is so nice of you. 😁 You just made my day! I know I haven’t been as vocal much the past few years, but I have always been here. I keep doing what I have always been doing, just on a quieter level. I really appreciate you taking time to comment on my work. Comments such as yours are more rewarding than any feature EA bestows on me. Thank you so much, @Liverick

Wow! Now I won the day. I really appreciate and thank you for answering me. You know, the old school of The Sims fans has been my favorite for years. You represent everything The Sims has been and what he should continue to be. I still want to set up a conversation with you, because your Spothlight at the time of The Sims 3 was the one that most impressed me. I think you, it's me in the future. I really want to take this love for The Sims away and I can't imagine myself otherwise. Thank you for responding, inspiring and being that person.
  • shakerellashakerella Posts: 321 Member
    Wow this is a beautiful hospital!!
    My Current Challenge: Drifter House Challenge
    @Liverick Thank you so much! As I said, I am here almost every day. Drop me a line anytime. 😁
    fkgck4xkargo.png
    shakerella wrote: »
    Wow this is a beautiful hospital!!

Thank you, @shakerella
    fkgck4xkargo.png