Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

UL HELP! Finals Keep Resetting

I recently downloaded the Sims 3 University, and have been excited to get in and see how much different it is than the one from Sims 2. I created my first sim and took her to the University to achieve a degree in Business. I chose 12 credits and one semester (because I just wanted to check it out.) I got about three weeks in before I realized that this seems to be a little unusual that it would take this long. After I dropped out, I went and got married to a Sim that I had met while at the University.

After the wedding, I decided to try one more time to take them back to school. I thought that maybe since I had created a new save and moved the Sims that maybe the corruption would be dismissed and I could finally get a degree. I chose the top credits (I think 36) and two semesters because at this point I just want it done with. Well three weeks in and I realized that every Sunday, the amount of days until the final gets reset back to 12 days until the graduation. I am so confused and am really nervous that I will just not ever be able to get the degree.

Do you guys have any sort of fix for this issue, or am I doomed to create a new game and try from that one? I'm still concerned that it may just be my entire game, and if that is the case I really do not want to uninstall all of the games and reinstall them. I just need help in fixing this issue. Thank you in advance! :)

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Return to top