Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Books in the bookcases

SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
Have you noticed any change in titles in the bookcases when you open them. I found a change as in

"Point farmer no more"..Genre fantasy. "Grant Rodiek falls in love with a corgi called Peaches and neglects to farm points".

A tribute to him on leaving as Sims 4 producer or hint of farming sometime?

Are there any new hints of things to come in the bookcases or those already fulfilled?

Comments

• Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    That book has been in the basegame since the beginning. And I'm pretty sure it's always one of the default books that spawns in every bookcase (except the RoM ones).
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member
    I have two libraries in my game that have skill books, albeit level one only.

You can combine skill books with the clubs system to make a super skill club.
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    edited January 2021
    @MDianaSims it has, but did it always mention Grant? I don't recall whether or not it did.

**Edit** looked it up and yes. It was always Grant.
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    edited January 2021
    MDianaSims wrote: »
    That book has been in the basegame since the beginning. And I'm pretty sure it's always one of the default books that spawns in every bookcase (except the RoM ones).

It was a default title of a book but it has changed it's title and description. I'm wondering if any others have changed their titles and descriptions or being chosen to read more often when Sims are asked to "read something".

"Point-Farmer No More: The Downfall of Grant Rodiek"
    Post edited by Simburian on
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    As far as I remember it always mentioned Peaches.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    fruitsbasket101fruitsbasket101 Posts: 1,530 Member
    This book is also in ts3 base game. It's called "Point Farmer: The Story of Grant Rodiek." So its not new at all. Probably just a continuation of the fictional book series.
    Have a super fantastic awesome splendid amazing day! -TheQxxn