Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

New old worlds

How would you feel if we got a new word in a pack well kind of...what if they gave us something like Pleasant view of Bridgeport or something would you be happy with that or do you just want fully new worlds no throw backs or anything

Comments

• texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    New worlds. I want stuff that haven't been in the game yet. By now we already have a lot of stuff that made part of the previous iterations. Im ready for novelty.
  • LiverickLiverick Posts: 50 Member
    Well... my favorite "fantasy", actually has more to do with worlds that were in their beta versions and never made it into the game. I mean, imagine Sunset from The Sims 3 Beta, or that different world that you showed at a closed conference in the pre-launch of The Sims 4! That would be incredible. Although I love the worlds of other generations, I believe that, it would be somewhat curious and fun!
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,127 Member
    I so want in Sims 4:
    Moonlight Falls
    Bridgeport
    Sunlight Shores
  • elelunicyelelunicy Posts: 2,004 Member
    I don’t want any TS2 worlds back. They were all boring and generic. TS3 EP worlds were not much better either. The only interesting, unique worlds were TS3 store worlds like Lunar Lakes, Monte Vista, Aurora Skies, Roaring Heights, Dragon Valley, etc. I wouldn’t mind seeing any of those worlds reimagined in TS4.
    qidpmcvgek8y.png
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    edited February 2021
    I think it depends on world pretty much

would i love to see magic town in ts4 style? heck yeah!

would i love to see sunset valley? :/ not really

I think some of more themey worlds from past games and spinoffs and such could definitely be cool to see again

but there is also many worlds in past games that make me just think: :/ meh

and I also think some themes are good but they could definitely do better in sims 4 if they tried cause i feel especially in ts3 too much was lost in the endless sea of box houses

and even after all that i might just like new concept more
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    edited February 2021
    magic town is precious and i'd love to see a world inspired by it on ts4 <3

it would be great to get the caw tool so we could make any world we wanted.
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    The only old neighbourhood that I would be bothered about is the original hood from TS1. Apart from that I’m not that interested in any other hoods from the previous games. Having said that, I wouldn’t mind some TS4 hoods getting an expansion e.g. Sixam, San Myshuno, Del Sol Valley, Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook and Sulani (underwater hood) just to name a few.
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    The only old neighbourhood that I would be bothered about is the original hood from TS1. Apart from that I’m not that interested in any other hoods from the previous games. Having said that, I wouldn’t mind some TS4 hoods getting an expansion e.g. Sixam, San Myshuno, Del Sol Valley, Forgotten Hollow, Glimmerbrook and Sulani (underwater hood) just to name a few.

true, if we ever get a fairytale kind of pack i'd love to see Sylvan Glade expanded. it's such a beautiful world <3
    Forgotten Hollow's cave could get a beautiful dark hidden world patched in, or Sulani could get an underwater paradise.
    also Sixam being a planet could have been a livable world, literally lol
  • GracieO312GracieO312 Posts: 1,292 Member
    Yes I’d love to see Sylvan Glade expanded on! I want them to start doing secret lots again but it is doubtful...

A fully liveable Sixam is my Sims dream atm! I want that world to be so much better than what it is rn
    GracieO312 wrote: »
    Yes I’d love to see Sylvan Glade expanded on! I want them to start doing secret lots again but it is doubtful...

A fully liveable Sixam is my Sims dream atm! I want that world to be so much better than what it is rn

same!! i think so far we got 5 hidden worlds, which would be: Sylvan Glade, Forgotten Grotto, Sixam, that one outdoor retreat woods where the hermit lives & the hidden Sulani's place. i read a while ago that apparently devs don't make more hidden worlds cuz very little people actually finds them or knows about them so the budget is relocated somewhere else. but i'm sure they'll be doing more hidden worlds!
    i'd really love to see Sixam & Sylvan Glade expanded. what if each occult had a world? so it would be like:
    Aliens: Sixam
    Vampires: Forgotten Hollow
    Spellcasters: the realm
    Mermaids: technically Sulani but an underwater hidden world would be amazing
    Ghosts: i'd love if the ts4 gets an underworld for ghosts. a place where ghosts hang out when they're not breaking our sims furniture lol

and upcoming possible occults:
    Fairies: devs could use Sylvan Glade, expand it and make it livable
    Werewolves: some dark woods. i was also thinking on the darker part of Sylvan Glade, cuz sometimes when you look closely on the bushes you'll see some red eyes staring at sims (i think they're also on the outdoor retreat woods) so they remind me of werewolves.
    Genies: could you imagine if sims, for whatever reason could enter the genie's lamp temporarily??

okay i think this is going off topic lol sorry