Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,647 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    erm hey ballagorilla is there a theam we can chose from icmnfish had a mouldy sandwich theam and mouselline had a spongbob theam ok so whats the theam for this game...

You can give suggestions if you want.

oooooo riverdale :p

I don't know anything about Riverdale :sweat_smile:

Umm...a town in the Sims 3? :#
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    would like to join if that's okay.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    erm hey ballagorilla is there a theam we can chose from icmnfish had a mouldy sandwich theam and mouselline had a spongbob theam ok so whats the theam for this game...

It’s a tv show. I’ve never seen it tho
    Mouselline wrote: »

It’s a tv show. I’ve never seen it tho

Ahh, ok. Thanks for the clarification Mouse. :)
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited January 2021
    Let's see how quickly I can get suspected by the entire game this time...

You're playing?

Bella is hosting. Of course I am playing. The fact that she didn't PM me about this game's existence is the most surprising part to me. :tongue:

I just hadn't gotten there yet :sweat_smile:
    would like to join if that's okay.

Of course you can play! I'd be sad if you didn't :disappointed:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member

no its not
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    Hey @tutifruity6644 my Sims3 disk has disappeared from hubs' laptop (my laptop won't run it) and we haven't found it. But I can't buy it from Origin now. Any advice on where to get a replacement?

xicwqMCm.jpg
    hmmmm nuhsnuhsganash have u tryed amazon
    or what about target or gamestop
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Hey tutifruity6644 my Sims3 disk has disappeared from hubs' laptop (my laptop won't run it) and we haven't found it. But I can't buy it from Origin now. Any advice on where to get a replacement?

Did you have Origin installed in that laptop? Or you've been playing it without Origin?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
    Also, what do you mean you can't buy it on Origin? Does it say there like "item is already installed" or something like that?
    832XG3D.gif
    Origin doesn't still sell Sims 3 does it? I don't see it on the Origin store. And it was from disk before. It was bought before there WAS Origin.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    erm bellagorrilla when r we starting
    Also, what do you mean you can't buy it on Origin? Does it say there like "item is already installed" or something like that?

No, it just...isn't there. try searching for it yourself. It just gives me Sims4 every time.

xicwqMCm.jpg

No, it just...isn't there. try searching for it yourself. It just gives me Sims4 every time.

When I got my new computer a little over a year ago, I had to download Sims 3 from origin, because computers don't come standard with cd players anymore. Been awhile so I don't remember for sure, I think I had to use my product code number as proof the game was registered to me.
    edited January 2021
    Origin doesn't still sell Sims 3 does it? I don't see it on the Origin store. And it was from disk before. It was bought before there WAS Origin.

I'm sure it still sells it... Let me check.

Hold on, I gotta update Origin first. XD

https://www.ea.com/games/the-sims/the-sims-3

On Origin, you can also type in the search bar and you should find it. Or just for under "Browse Games" > "The Sims", then click on it (don't click on the arrow to open The Sims 4") and scroll down a lot.
    832XG3D.gif
    I tried the link and found a "Buy it now" option for Sims3, clicked, and nothing happens.

Other links to the Sims3 store, have a buy it now, and clicking just leads to Sims4 buy it now option.

I put in a question about whether it's still avail. through Origin, in the Sims3 discussion thread. Hoping that will answer the question.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I tried the link and found a "Buy it now" option for Sims3, clicked, and nothing happens.

Other links to the Sims3 store, have a buy it now, and clicking just leads to Sims4 buy it now option.

I put in a question about whether it's still avail. through Origin, in the Sims3 discussion thread. Hoping that will answer the question.

Did you try this method on Origin? Just click on The Sims (and ignore the 'drop down' menu when you hover over it).
    w0nS1ak.jpg
    832XG3D.gif

I still own Sims 3 off Origin so I’m assuming they sell it
    I will. So far, nothing I do on Origin is leading me to a way to buy Sims3, though.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    I will. So far, nothing I do on Origin is leading me to a way to buy Sims3, though.

I looked it up. U should be able too
    nuhsnuhsganash they just released a sims 3 for mac version on origin i dont no how much it costs because ea gave it to me for free i dont no why tho
    @DeKay you are awesome!

Scrolling past their parts about buying it through their Pro accounts and such, there was indeed an option to buy the game without subscribing to anything extra. It's downloading now, so I don't have to fiddle with a disk or use someone else's laptop.

The adventure begins, provided I can learn how others succeed at that game. But the limitations of Sims 4's shallow gameplay have forced my hand.

xicwqMCm.jpg
    oh no. It says Only Available On Mac. 🐸🐸🐸🐸?

Uh... hoping this is going to work out. Will find out in a few minutes.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited January 2021

I bought everything Sims 3 on sale over on Steam, then used the codes and claimed them on Origin :joy: sneaky, but it works.
    erm bellagorrilla when r we starting

If no one else is interested in signing up, then I'll most likely start pre-game sometime on Monday.

I like DeKay's Greater Idea set-up suggestion, if that works for everyone else?
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!