Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Is the butler imortal?

Is the butler imortal?

Comments

• Options
    kusurusukusurusu Posts: 971 Member
    <T n="can_die">True</T>
    <V n="disable_aging" t="enabled" />

Do you have any issues with killing your butler?
    My SuperSim Collection: Rosetta Stone · Sona Ali
  • Options
    RiverSong1983RiverSong1983 Posts: 3 New Member
    No, my first butler drowned in my swimming pool.
  • Options
    aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,098 Member
    No, my first butler drowned in my swimming pool.

autonomously? Did you initiate it?
  • Options
    x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    No. Sometimes, I turned them into a vampire. There’s a time, I cursed them. And a few actually died from fire.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    kusurusu wrote: »
    <T n="can_die">True</T>

Yes 😅
    I had him imprisioned for a long time. Auntie and daddy were for way less time and have already starved. I gave up and fired him. Not that he complained much 😂
  • Options
    RiverSong1983RiverSong1983 Posts: 3 New Member
    > @aaronrulz said:
    > autonomously? Did you initiate it?

He did it autonomously... The sims he had woo whoo’ed was at the hospital in labor with his child.
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,673 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    <T n="can_die">True</T>

Yes 😅
    I had him imprisioned for a long time. Auntie and daddy were for way less time and have already starved. I gave up and fired him. Not that he complained much 😂

LOL, firing him was probably just as easy :)

I think my butlers age like regular sims, so I thought he had needs etc, but I never tried killing them off. After they started charging my poor family while I played other houses I fired all butlers and have local live-in butlers instead. I actually wondered if I should run a butler academy of some sort, because my numerous noble households are in need of more servants, but that's a different story.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    telmarina wrote: »
    <T n="can_die">True</T>

Yes 😅

LOL, firing him was probably just as easy :)

I think my butlers age like regular sims, so I thought he had needs etc, but I never tried killing them off. After they started charging my poor family while I played other houses I fired all butlers and have local live-in butlers instead. I actually wondered if I should run a butler academy of some sort, because my numerous noble households are in need of more servants, but that's a different story.

This is a great idea:)

* i was in need of some ghosts to haunt the house (without the new lot type).