Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Complete a set

Comments

• SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    Thank you very much @Anniemary (Laynie, Annie and Mary) for the Stäncké Sun Light and Stäncké Sun Beam. Your gifts bumped me up to 56% of the Collectionne Stäncké.
  • Greylady624Greylady624 Posts: 1,225 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hello :)
    It's been a while since I've been here. I didn't notice this thread before (though obviously it's been around for a while). What a nice idea.

I've decided to work on the Blast From the Past collection. I am about 35% complete last I checked. I am also watching for some of the upcoming deals, but anything would be a help. Thank you so much and Happy Simming!

Wishlist

Post edited by Greylady624 on
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    @Greylady624, thank you very much for the Flame and for your persistence in sending it. ;) It bumped me up to 57% of the Collectionne Stäncké.
    edited July 2020
    SimLibby wrote: »
    @Greylady624, thank you very much for the Flame and for your persistence in sending it. ;) It bumped me up to 57% of the Collectionne Stäncké.

You're welcome :) Enjoy!

@FairyGodMother Thank you so much! You are awesome! I really appreciate them!

Edit to add:

Thank you @melaniet1020! I love the gifts and really appreciate them! You, too, are awesome! :)

I really like this collection, some of the pieces remind me of a house we used to visit when we were children - one of my parents' friends. Yeah, they didn't really leap into the 80s and 90s with as much gusto as the rest of us. Their house was firmly set in the 60s/70s. Change the pattern on the sofa and I can just smell the floral/potpourri/whatever was in that room. Ha.

Watching the progress bar for this set is surreal.
  • Jordan061102Jordan061102 Posts: 3,918 Member
    edited July 2020
    Hi, I am currently working on the Collectionne Stäncké, I'm at 30% percent, thank's for the opportunity. To anyone who gift me something, thanks to tag me on here cause otherwise I cannnot know who gifted me on the store. :blush: My wishlist : https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=Jordan_061102
    Lu4ERme.gif
    I want to thank everyone for helping me with the Blast From the Past collection. This morning, I purchased the Mid-Century Fantasy set on the Daily Deal and out of curiosity, went to see how much the Blast collection was. I had already bought the Trailblazer set last fall, so I figured I should be pretty far along.

So, the "Buy" button was gone and replaced with a "download" button. I went for it and ended up getting the kitchen set for free.

Thank you for your help! You are all so generous.

I love the set.

• SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 814 Member
    edited February 2021
    Here's the progress on the Sets I'm going through:

Tutor of Tudors: 4%
    Mother Russia: 1%
    Live, Laugh, Love: 3%
    Dreams of India: 3%
    Palace of Versailles: 6%
    Japanese Inspired Clothing Collection: 13%
    Itadakimasu! Japanese Inspired Dining: 5%
    Drifter's Desire: 3%
    Mid-Century Modern Dining and Style Set: 2%
    One With Nature: 1%
    Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation: 30%
    Finest Living, Finest Cooking: 2%
    World Inspiration Compliation:1%
    December 2011 Compilation: 2%
    Ultra Lounge 2010 Compilation is at 32%

Updated to include progress made since, and removed Animals Abound Playground Outdoor Fun and Tip Top Toddler Collection sets due to the fact I have those sets.
    Post edited by Sleepstar on
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • MegaMauricioMegaMauricio Posts: 238 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hello. Has been a time since I posted here. I am happy seeing this kind community helping to others players in hard times like this year 2020.
    I am wanting complete the set "Sweet Escape Nursery". I have some objects of that set in my wishlist if anyone very nice can help me with that. I will be very thankful. :)
    EDIT.
    Thank you so much to @melaniet1020 for the gifts. Really I appreciate it. Now I will wait the rotation in the Daily Deal when this set is with discount for to get it complete. THANK YOU FOR THE HELP. :smiley:
    Post edited by MegaMauricio on
    I am Bluebomber21 in theSims3. lol
    My Studio here.
    Accepting new friends!
  • LadyGreenEyesLadyGreenEyes Posts: 928 Member
    Does anyone still need items? I have points I'd forgotten about. If still active in the game, please let me know what you most want/need, and post a link to your wishlist.
  • CoriandreCoriandre Posts: 90 Member
    Hello, I do have items I'm looking for. See my wishlist.
    edited February 2021
    I do have items I'm looking for namely in the Japanese Inspired Clothing set. Here's my Wishlist
    https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • emilyofspielburgemilyofspielburg Posts: 48 Member
    @LadyGreenEyes Eleanor, Pentuple earrings, or Fisherman's Wall Lantern.

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
    Formerly The Master Thief of Riverview, currently a ghost. Beloved wife of world renowned surgeon Dr. Jebediah Wilson, mother to Caroline and Brady. My descendants know how to creep because of me. | Trash to Treasure Gameplay

https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=embuggy
    edited January 2021
    Animals Abound Playground-Outdoor Fun Set is now at 49% (175 SP now)
    Tip Top Toddler Collection is 21%
    Kids! 2010 is at 3%
    edited April 2021
    Hello:) After taking a bit of time to decide, I'm currently working on a few sets:

Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty <--Thank you!!!
    One With Nature <--Thank you!!!
    Luxury Spa Set <--Thank you!!!
    Ultra Lounge Living Set - 25%

My wishlist

Thank you for the help :)
    @melaniet1020 Thank you so much for the Branch Floor Lamp and Backwoods Curtains!

They bumped me up to 24% of the One With Nature Collection! :smiley:
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    @Greylady624 you are very welcome!
    Happy Simming!! :)
    @FairyGodMother Thank you for the gifts!

They put my Sandy Shoals collection at 46%!

I seem to like exclamation points today :smile:
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are welcome @Greylady624 :)
    You are welcome @Greylady624 :)

You are so incredibly generous! I logged into the store today and I want to thank you again! :smile:
    @melaniet1020 Thank you so much for the gifts!! :smiley:

Wow, I am now 54% Sandy Shoals and 44% One With Nature. This is exciting. :smile:
  • melaniet1020melaniet1020 Posts: 394 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Greylady624 you are very welcome, happy to help!
    Happy Simming!! :)
    edited February 2021
    Thank you to @FairyGodMother for the Wily Wilderness Tower. Animals Abound Playground Outdoor Fun set is now 69%. Once that's installed I will buy the rest of the set
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are welcome @Sleepstar I have been searching your WL since I sent that and can't find anything else that is on your WL that goes with this set?
    edited February 2021
    @FairyGodMother Just checked my Wishlist, nothing else on the Wishlist from the set. Thank you very much

Checked on the Ultra Lounge 2010, and it's 32%.
    @FairyGodMother Thank you so much for the gifts!

There is something exciting about watching that little progress meter at the top of the set pages.
    The Sandy Shoals set is now 62% and One with Nature is 55%. Wow. Thank you!!