Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
edited February 2021 in Off Topic Chat
ZnkRSwo.jpg
Flower Garden Mafia

Rules are as follows:
  • All players are welcome, new or experienced!
  • Follow the Sims Forums rules above all else. I do not wish to see anyone banned during my game--or the thread getting locked either.
  • Do not edit your posts! :naughty: Or the old married couple will come after you :tongue:
  • Do not post PMs from the hosts in any way, shape or form.
  • Night chat is allowed, but please nothing on-topic. Anything said during night should be kept off-topic.
  • I will be using the hammer mechanic.
  • Mafia will most likely have day talk [allowed in most games--unless stated otherwise].
  • Please BOLD your vote, capitalize, or both. Please make it easy to spot. I.e. Vote: Bella, VOTE: BELLA, or VOTE: BELLA.
  • Ghosts can talk, but please nothing on-topic. Gifs not pertaining to the game are allowed!
  • Alignment claiming is allowed. I.e. "I'm town!"
  • Unvoting and no voting/no whack are allowed. I.e. unvote, no vote, or vote: no whack/NW.
  • Players who are inactive for 48 hours will be replaced, OR at the discretion of the host [moi!]. Players may always ask for a replacement at anytime as well.
  • Remember this is just a game. Please try not to take anything personally.
  • If you have problems with another player, please PM me so I can deal with the situation to the best of my abilities.
  • No whispering to each other [PM-ing each other and talking about the game]. People caught revealing information to each other will be replaced or mod killed, if no replacements are found.
  • The setup is Greater Idea, Life and Death.
  • Days will be roughly 24 hours [unless we have a hammer] and nights roughly 24 hours [unless I decide otherwise]. If you can't be active at night send your night actions early.
  • Time will be listed in Central, since that is my timezone.

I have a discord afterlife set-up for ghosts and spectators, please feel free to join at any time! Living players may join as well :)

For other links, check out the mafia masterlist!

And last but not least, please keep in mind that everyone here is human [well, at least I am] so that means we all make mistakes. Please go lightly on me when I make a mistake hosting, or another player during the game. Thanks for being understanding and helping each other out! <3
7dW3gu7.gif
Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
Post edited by bellagorilla on

Comments

• bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    edited February 2021
    Playerlist:
    1. Bella...but she's hosting? :scream:
    2. Mouse, alien psychiatrist - survived
    3. DeKay, town roleblocker - died d2
    4. Tuti, vengeful townie - died pg. 10 (d1)
    5. Luv, town one-shot dayvig - survived
    6. Song, mafia one-shot gladiator - died d3
    7. Frenchy, mafia jailkeeper - died n2
    8. Nush, alien bodyguard - died n2

Aliens won! Congrats to Mouse & Nush, and the rest of the players for a game well played :)

Replacement list:
    1. Bella...but she's hosting? :scream:
    2. Seriously y'all
    3. We have
    4. No one
    5. To replace
    6. If we need
    7. 😭😭😭

Set-up info:
    Greater Idea Mafia, Life and Death
    Please check the link for all possible roles in play!
    Since this is a semi-open game (meaning that the players are privy to all possible role options, but not the actual roles in play) and a Greater Idea set-up, balance is not guaranteed! Be prepared for some chaotic roles :lol:
    *the host also reserves the right to alter any role she wishes to. Any changes to roles will be noted in role PMs via explanations--so if roles differ from the Wiki slightly...well, then blame the host :tongue:

Discards
    • Mouse: 21 [(mafia) lover]
    • DeKay: 73 [mafia goon]
    • Tuti: 31 [(town) one-shot governor]
    • Luv: 40 [(town) psychiatrist]
    • Song: 55 [alien blood-su-ck-er]
    • Frenchy: 66 [mafia strongman]
    • Nush: 12 [(town) vigilante]
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
    edited February 2021
    Voting history:
    Day one:
    DeKay v. Mouse
    Luv v. DeKay

DeKay v. NoElim
    Luv v. Song
    Luv v. NoElim

NoElim (2) - DeKay, Luv
    Day two:
    Elim options: DeKay & Mouse [one must die, either by votes or by random death at the end of day]

Luv v. Mouse
    Luv unvotes

Nush v. DeKay
    Luv v. DeKay
    Song v. DeKay
    Frenchy v. DeKay

DeKay (4) - Nush, Luv, Song, Frenchy
    Day three:
    Luv v. Song
    Mouse v. Song

Links to day:
    Day one; pg. 4
    Day two; pg. 24
    Day three; pg. 40

Links to night:
    Night one; pg 24
    Night two; pg. 39
    Alien Win; pg. 41

Super secret stuff:
    Roles, flowers, and role choices:
    *bold denotes role card combination choice, and italics denotes discard choice.
    Bella:
    Edb0cti.jpg
    Bella, the beautiful Foxglove, created this wonderful garden.
    Mouse:
    c5BxJ9D.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Mouse. Enjoy some Baby's Breath, picked just for you!
    21 [(mafia) lover]: lovers are players who are linked (with a text chat) to each other. If one lover dies, the lover(s) linked to the player die along with them.
    59 [alien psychotrooper]: while alive, all cops with "guilty/not guilty" format results are insane.
    40 [(town) psychiatrist]: target someone each night. If they are a serial killer, then they will become a vanilla townie (unless the action fails).
    DeKay:
    99YzDI5.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, DeKay. Enjoy some Lupine, picked just for you!
    • 73 [mafia goon]: factional chat with teammates and one factional night kill (vanilla goon).
    • 33 [(town) innocent child] mod-confirmed as town-aligned (either at the start of the game, or activated during a day phased by stating either by PM or on thread the intention to announce role).
    • 8 [(town) roleblocker] choose one player per night to block from performing their night action. The target's action will not go through, the roleblocker successfully blocking the action.
    Tuti:
    uQjDJKp.png
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Tuti. Enjoy some Gayfeather, picked just for you!
    • 19 [(town) one-shot paranoid gun owner]: PGO passively (and involuntarily) kills anyone who targets them during the night phase. One-shot, meaning only once.
    • 27 [vengeful townie]: is a player that when voted out (eliminated) is awarded the ability to kill any other player as they die (stating either by PM or on thread to host who should die alongside the vengeful player).
    • 31 [(town) one-shot governor]: during the night phase, the player may PM the host with a name of a person to be uneligible for elimination the next day (one-shot, ability can only be used once).
    Luv:
    N85pCdq.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Luv. Enjoy some Bottlebrush, picked just for you!
    • 11 [(town) bodyguard]: at night, the player may target another player to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to die, the bodyguard dies in their place instead (taking the bullet for them, as it were).
    • 40 [(town) psychiatrist]: target someone each night. If they are a serial killer, then they will become a vanilla townie (unless the action fails).
    • 14 [(town) one-shot dayvig]: once during the day, you have the option to either PM the host, or to post publicly on the thread the name of a player you wish to kill. That player will die (role revealed and all), but the day will continue until deadline as normal.
    Song:
    Wlw3dGL.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Song. Enjoy some Purple Sage, picked just for you!
    • 55 [alien ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (blood-su-ck-er)]: treestump someone at night. However, no fellow alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night you do this.
    • 39 [(town) one-shot gladiator]: target two players at night; if both are still alive at daybreak, they will be the only two elimination candidates for that day.
    • 28 [(mafia) retired marine]: immune to serial killer kills.
    Frenchy:
    EYxVYeT.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Frenchy. Enjoy some Hellebore, picked just for you!
    • 66 [mafia strongman]: mafia factional chat and kill each night. Strongman kills cannot be blocked by any means.
    • 5 [(mafia) doctor]: target a player each night to protect them from death.
    • 9 [(town) jailkeeper]: protect your target from night kills (doctor action) and roleblock them as well. Stop all kills that would resolve on the target by default. Because it is a roleblocker/doctor combination, jailkeepers are never allowed to self-target.
    Nush:
    ceSuFaZ.jpg
    Welcome to the Flower Garden, Nush. Enjoy some Aster, picked just for you!
    • 55 [alien ❤️❤️❤️❤️ (blood-su-ck-er)]: treestump someone at night. However, no fellow alien may perform the factional nightkill on the same night you do this.
    • 11 [(town) bodyguard]: at night, the player may target another player to protect them. However, if the protected player is supposed to die, the bodyguard dies in their place instead (taking the bullet for them, as it were).
    • 12 [vigilante]: a town-aligned player who can kill another player at night.
    Night actions:
    Day one:
    (town) Luv shoots Tuti
    Night one:
    (town) DeKay roleblocks Frenchy (canceled)

(mafia) Song targets DeKay & Mouse (elim options for d2)
    (mafia) Frenchy kills Nush (blocked by DeKay) & jailkeeps DeKay (canceled)

(alien) Mouse targets Frenchy (Frenchy is not a SK--action fails)
    (alien) Nush chooses not to protect
    Night two:
    (alien) Nush kills Frenchy & chooses not to protect
    (alien) Mouse targets Song (Song is not a SK--action fails)

(mafia) Frenchy jailkeeps Mouse
    (mafia) Song kills Nush
    7dW3gu7.gif
    edited January 2021
    Annnnd y'all can sign up now :)

Please, feel free to give set-up/theme suggestions. The set-up will be picked based on the number of players, obviously, but if people would like another Google Translate game or something like that, then feel free to suggest that :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    I’ll play
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,565 Member
    Why is the title all in lower case? Looks so sad.

I'll play.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    omg hey bellagorrilla... can i play...?
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
    thank u for hosting a game icmnfish hosted a game a week ago and mouselline just hosted one and town has one both times and i hope we win again ok im doing really good so i no im new but u can trust me ok
    im very exited ok im looking forward to this game ok
    DeKay wrote: »

I'll play.

It automatically puts it in uppercase, so I just didn't bother with it :sweat_smile: I can change it tho.

Of course!
    7dW3gu7.gif
    I'm looking for some fun or unique setups that we can play.

Here's one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Greater_Idea_Mafia/Life_and_Death

But maybe we can tweak it in such a way that each player gets 3 cards, and they pick one card to keep as their alignment and another card to keep as their power role and the disregarded card gets publicly shown on day 1.

The setup above just shows the list of roles. I picked that one cuz it's a bit smaller than a normal Greater idea mafia but still has some cool unique roles. Or you can pick other Greater mafia possible roles list too if you want.
    832XG3D.gif

I'll play.

It automatically puts it in uppercase, so I just didn't bother with it :sweat_smile: I can change it tho.

Of course!

Haha, it looks lower case on mobile tho.
    832XG3D.gif
    erm hey ballagorilla is there a theam we can chose from icmnfish had a mouldy sandwich theam and mouselline had a spongbob theam ok so whats the theam for this game...
    erm hey ballagorilla is there a theam we can chose from icmnfish had a mouldy sandwich theam and mouselline had a spongbob theam ok so whats the theam for this game...

You can give suggestions if you want.
    832XG3D.gif
  • luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,647 Member
    I'll play! :)

oooooo riverdale :p
  • xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    I'll play!
    they/he
    bellagorrilla u need a theam ok i said river dale do u want to use it i dont mind but maybe i could host a game after u with a rivedale theam i dont mind just let me no so i no what im gonna do ok because i need to no if i host a game ok r u going to do river dale or not
  • MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Not all games have themes. Some people don’t enjoy themes and other times people just can’t think of one.
    Mouselline wrote: »

Not all games have themes. Some people don’t enjoy themes and other times people just can’t think of one.

hmmm i gess ur right ok mouselline bellagorrilla if u dont want a theam u dont need to ok
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member
    Let's see how quickly I can get suspected by the entire game this time...
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif

You're playing?
    832XG3D.gif

I'm already sus of you stealing my fries! ;)
  • LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

You're playing?

Bella is hosting. Of course I am playing. The fact that she didn't PM me about this game's existence is the most surprising part to me. :tongue:
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
    edited January 2021

oooooo riverdale :p

I don't know anything about Riverdale :sweat_smile:
    I'm looking for some fun or unique setups that we can play.

Here's one: https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Greater_Idea_Mafia/Life_and_Death

But maybe we can tweak it in such a way that each player gets 3 cards, and they pick one card to keep as their alignment and another card to keep as their power role and the disregarded card gets publicly shown on day 1.

The setup above just shows the list of roles. I picked that one cuz it's a bit smaller than a normal Greater idea mafia but still has some cool unique roles. Or you can pick other Greater mafia possible roles list too if you want.

I like Greater Idea set-ups, so I will certainly consider it! Thanks for the suggestion :smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif

You're playing?

Bella is hosting. Of course I am playing. The fact that she didn't PM me about this game's existence is the most surprising part to me. :tongue:

What? You think you're special? I got news for ya, Checkers fries are a helluva lot better than yours! :p