Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Livinasimminlife's Stories: Starlight Saga begins

Comments

• TheYayToastTheYayToast Posts: 1,466 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 Nice! The makeovers and houses look great!
  • AdamsEve1231AdamsEve1231 Posts: 7,035 Member
    edited January 2021
    Hey readers, @SoulGal7's Brad Blue debuts today over on the WP. Like @MINEZ's the Mauve twins, Brad received an animal companion. :) Meet Brad and enjoy the house tour! Also I shared some info I forgot on the Mauve twins - Lifestyles and Bonus Traits thanks to KS' Life Decider mod and MC Command Center.

Sneak preview of my favorite room - what's yours?
    01-24-21_12-47-00-pm.png?w=705

Read here!

Oh and...
    I seriously need help deciding Brad's skintone, so I set up a little poll. :p Thanks for your participation!
    With these forums closing down, stay connected.

Find me elsewhere:
    My EA App ID: livinasimminlife
    Livin' A Simmin' Life Stories
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Today @TheYayToast's Eros Amaryllis debuts in my berry SimVerse. I really leaned heavily into his namesake. Then I proceeded to spend hours worldbuilding with berries and fairies instead of gaming. :grimace::lol:

And for an extra bonus image (not included in the post):
    05j0NWg.png Eros decided to compose a song and Diamond wanted to listen. So precious!!

Read more here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    Just did a speed read on this. Love it. And thanks for adding Brad Bue. He looks fantastic and so does his house! Wow!
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    @adamseve1231 I'm loving this!! Love the makeovers!! I love the pets, though I'm not sure if Nilla has one, did i miss that? Every one is so colorful! Literally and personality wise. Can't wait to see the interactions
    @AdamsEve1231 I love what you've done with Eros! The personality traits and lifestyles you gave him. They fit him so well! That and the pets are the cutest! Ragdoll cats are the best cats ever... (My IRL cat is a Ragdoll mix, they're amaaaaazing.)

The house is also super cute! It fits him so perfectly.
    MINEZ wrote: »
    @adamseve1231 I'm loving this!! Love the makeovers!! I love the pets, though I'm not sure if Nilla has one, did i miss that? Every one is so colorful! Literally and personality wise. Can't wait to see the interactions

@MINEZ Thank you. Nilla will be adopting a pet soon. It's part of my plan for the story. Probably a cat, but we'll see. :)

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    @AdamsEve1231 I love what you've done with Eros! The personality traits and lifestyles you gave him. They fit him so well! That and the pets are the cutest! Ragdoll cats are the best cats ever... (My IRL cat is a Ragdoll mix, they're amaaaaazing.)

Hi @TheYayToast, glad you like what I did with Eros. Ragdolls are adorable.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited February 2021

Hi @TheYayToast, glad you like what I did with Eros. Ragdolls are adorable.

My kitty Rocky. He's actually a Ragamuffin though... Ragamuffins are ragdolls with more colors. The original breeder of the Ragdolls was super protective of the Ragdoll breed, so other breeders of Rags decided to branch off themselves. Ragamuffins are just as big, soft sweeties as their Persian/Siamese pointed ancestors. They're also really smart (for a cat)! Rocky knows how to fetch and is a fantastic hunter. You can click and point in a direction and he'll chase down whatever prey (bug) is in that direction.

Oh yeah, I also thought it was pretty funny that Eros ended up with a video gaming skill and a job in computers since his Dad was a computer expert (that also loved games and was a goofball). Secret genetic passing down there!
    Post edited by TheYayToast on
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    I'm pretty sure I need to catch up on this so I'll do that soon ^^ things are a bit hectic right now
    Hi everyone... wanted to drop a quick note and say I'm alive. I had a lot of stuff going on in my life with illness and family emergencies and the like. Didn't have a lot of energy or time for SimLit. But I'm back... as much as I can be.

my-life-with-criminals.png?w=1024
    • For a little more update on what's going on in my world, check out this post!
    • My Life with Criminals (formerly Colt Family Traitacy - the reboot) came out today - 1.1 On My Own
    • Also reorganized my blog a bit... changed some things... unfortunately lost some content along the way, but I'm liking the new look. Probably a few more minor things to tweak.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited September 2021
    I did a thing!! I've been obsessed with Stardew Valley recently, and I've been playing all summer on my Switch. I recently purchased it for the PC so I could mod the game... because we all know I love me some mods. :blush:

I'm planning this to be casual fun gameplay + a bit of storytelling so if that's your jam, hop on board the Stardew Valley train! Any fans out there?

I'm posting dribbles of things on my Simblr right now.
    My last two posts here and here for those who try to avoid Tumblr, but still want to see what I've got going on. For the rest of you, follow me there for updates!

No ETA on an actual story, but I wanted to work on cover art last night so here it is:
    B9JFZZa.png

EDIT: Does anyone care if I keep this thread for updates or do you have an opinion on a new thread? Would you want to be tagged/updated when there are new chapters/posts?

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 - Sure, I am interested in being tagged. I do have it as a follow on the board. Thanks :)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Feel free to tag me as well.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
    @AdamsEve1231 I totally would love to read along too. Thanks!
  • Piazzagirl1015Piazzagirl1015 Posts: 2,500 Member
    @AdamsEve1231 My daughter bought me Stardew Valley for Mother's day and I haven't started playing yet. I would love to follow along with your challenge
    @SoulGal7 @LegacySims2017 @TheYayToast @Piazzagirl1015 great! I'll be sure to tag you all when I start posting items/ chapters. :) Hope you are all doing well. It's good to "see" you here. It's good to be back.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    My friend just gave me Stardew valley today and had to pop my head in here. XD I've mostly been lurking cause I'm so busy.
    @Shadami it's okay. I've been lurking for about a month now too. :) Hope things slow down and you get a break.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    edited September 2021
    @SoulGal7 @LegacySims2017 @TheYayToast @Piazzagirl1015 and any casual lurkers... ;)

My first character reveal for Stardew Remixed... open spoiler and scroll for the link.
    StrFSZe.png
    Meet Penny! Read her bio here.

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest
    Cuuuuuute!
    I'm still learning the characters. Was playing coop tonight with my friend that bought it for me. :3 there is.... So much information to take in. Holy cow. I can't wait to see one character in particular and how you make him. XD
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Shadami wrote: »
    Cuuuuuute!
    I'm still learning the characters. Was playing coop tonight with my friend that bought it for me. :3 there is.... So much information to take in. Holy cow. I can't wait to see one character in particular and how you make him. XD

Is it...
    Alex? :grimace:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @SoulGal7 @LegacySims2017 @TheYayToast @Piazzagirl1015 and any casual lurkers... ;)

My first character reveal for Stardew Remixed... open spoiler and scroll for the link.
    StrFSZe.png
    Meet Penny! Read her bio here.

Casaul lurker here 🤭 whoa, that is such a good likeness! Down to the hair! I've played a lot of Stardew Valley myself back in the day, and Cottage Living is perfect for a Stardew playthrough. I wonder what you'll do with the other characters.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    Cuuuuuute!

@Shadami Ooo... fun! I haven't tried Co-op mode yet. Not sure I want to because I'm enjoying solo gameplay. I was so surprised at how DEEP the game is. Like the worldbuilding, character backstories, activities available, etc. While some things are repetitive, it always feels like the day is new. I'm curious which "him" you reference. :tongue:
    Cuuuuuute!

Is it...
    Alex? :grimace:

@LegacySims2017
    Alex was one of my possible choices on my first play through. I'll admit I romanced almost all the bachelors/bachelorettes just to see their heart events before I decided based on one dialogue interaction that sealed the deal for me.
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »

Casaul lurker here 🤭 whoa, that is such a good likeness! Down to the hair! I've played a lot of Stardew Valley myself back in the day, and Cottage Living is perfect for a Stardew playthrough. I wonder what you'll do with the other characters.

@_sims_Yimi it's good to see you here. I was really happy with how Penny turned out. Some of the Stardewers have been tricky to recreate, but Penny was a piece of cake. Also she's a redhead. :wink: I'm looking forward to revealing another character today...

@AdamsEve1231 I love the job you did with Penny. She is so Pretty.

Thank you @Piazzagirl1015. I was so happy with how she turned out. And yes, I think she's pretty too, but I'm biased. :lol:

Find me elsewhere:
    My Worldbuilding Blog
    Simblr
    My Sims Pinterest