Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

[OLD] Broken Mods & CC: Scared Update & Paranormal SP, Jan. '21

Comments

• luthienrisingluthienrising Posts: 37,628 Member
    Reported Fine by Creator
    Scumbumbo team: all mods not reported broken or updated except Teleport Any Sim, Club Utility Console Commands, More Traumatic Divorce for Children, Outfit Tools - Copy Any Outfit, Evolve All Plants, Keep Instruments in Inventory, and No Leftover Parts Mod, which are in line for testing
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    Mod Updates
    EA CREATOR NETWORK MEMBER — Want to be notified of patches, new Broken Mods threads, and urgent Sims 4 news? Follow me at https://www.patreon.com/luthienrising.
    New for the Pack
  • pamtpamt Posts: 8 New Member
    I noticed that Road to fame was listed as broken. When I went to the patch notes this morning I noticed that it was removed from the broken list but not on the updated list. Also there is now no mention of the sacrificial team post about mods of theirs that are fine. Is the Road to fame no longer going to be updated? Does anyone have any information about the Mod status going forward?
    @pamt please see the updated first post of p. 1

Updated CC
    Functional wall Mailbox (alyssajoltsims)
    Mod Updates from Lotharihoe
    Better Mood Reactions
    Interaction Fame Fix
    Vampire Invasion Fix
    Intense Fires
    Madam Simovar - The Potion Seller
    Sit to Eat and Drink
    Sim Spawn Overhaul
    Waste Manager Rework
  • BookwyrmmeBookwyrmme Posts: 59 Member
    @Bookwyrmme That's caused by one of the mods that's been updated. I can't recall which one but it's one that's on p. 1

Updated Tools
    Sims 4 Studio

Note to Followers
    Please note the change on p. 1 to what can be covered in this topic. If you aren't sure if something you want to report or know about is permitted, you can message me to find out.

UI Cheats Extension. Thank you. Of course it is the one that I didn't notice needed updating. Much appreciated.
  • gettpsgettps Posts: 420 Member
    Weerbesu has updated Higher Acting Gig Payouts and Royalty Payments

It was causing LE's with the Paranormal pack, but its good now.
  • EzeliaStarpuffEzeliaStarpuff Posts: 401 Member
    edited January 2021
    Been having an issue of the loading screen glitching out with the plumbob disappearing... any idea which mod could be causing this?
    Post edited by EzeliaStarpuff on
    TTOVikb.png
    Follow my IGN: Cynquilla

• catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    Reported Fine by Creator
    Scumbumbo team: all mods not reported broken or updated except Teleport Any Sim, Club Utility Console Commands, More Traumatic Divorce for Children, Outfit Tools - Copy Any Outfit, Evolve All Plants, Keep Instruments in Inventory, and No Leftover Parts Mod, which are in line for testing

Where can I find this team? I couldn't find any links or who was part of the team. (may seem like a stupid question)
    Words are soul's image
    Thanks @gettps !
    @EzeliaStarpuff Not sure on that one. Do you have any loading screen replacement mods?
    @catalina_45 At the Scumbumbo.com memorial website you can see who's updated various Scumbumbo mods on each download page and on the status page. Beyond that, those of us involved in the project have Team rank at the Scumbumbo World Discord server.

Mod Updates
    Higher Acting Gig Payouts & Royalty Payments (weerbesu)

New for the Pack
    Unlocked Haunted House Lot Trait (ChippedSim)
    Summon Ghosts Club Activity (ChippedSim)
  • FurAndYarnFurAndYarn Posts: 459 Member
    My paranormal reward traits are missing... i.e. Brave. Anyone else noticed this issue? I'm assuming a mod that adds or changes traits/ reward traits is to blame, but wanted to check if anyone else is having the same problem before I dive into the chaos of my mods folder. :#
    Explore the story of my over 50-generation legacy family!
    z5lD0kSm.png
  • BessyBessy Posts: 30 Member
    Hi! I have an issue with TwistedMexi TOOL mod. I try to move an object, but it disappers. Does anyone know how to fix this? The object is not a debug, the option worked earlier. My game is fully pathed and the mod is latest version. Thanks in advance.
    > @Alice-Enigma said:
    > Hi! I have an issue with TwistedMexi TOOL mod. I try to move an object, but it disappers. Does anyone know how to fix this? The object is not a debug, the option worked earlier. My game is fully pathed and the mod is latest version. Thanks in advance.

I can't edit my previous comment. I've tested a clean save with only TOOL installed, it's ok with the objects on the ground, but issue remains on the other floors, in my case on the second floor.
  • nynvieealmerenynvieealmere Posts: 22 Member
    > @Alice-Enigma said:
    > > @Alice-Enigma said:
    > > Hi! I have an issue with TwistedMexi TOOL mod. I try to move an object, but it disappers. Does anyone know how to fix this? The object is not a debug, the option worked earlier. My game is fully pathed and the mod is latest version. Thanks in advance.
    >
    > I can't edit my previous comment. I've tested a clean save with only TOOL installed, it's ok with the objects on the ground, but issue remains on the other floors, in my case on the second floor.

Mine did that before I updated mod, so did you clear your cache maybe?
  • ashlynette92ashlynette92 Posts: 37 Member
    all of ikavelle's mods are compatible with the new patch. Also I didnt see Eunola's updates on the 1st page but i remember seeing them somewhere in the forum. Just a heads up!
    @Alice-Enigma If deleting localthumbcache doesn't help, head over to his Discord for support
    @ashlynette92 Do you have a link for Ilkavelle's confirmation? Also please see the updated coverage here in the first post on p. 1.
  • ashlynette92ashlynette92 Posts: 37 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Alice-Enigma If deleting localthumbcache doesn't help, head over to his Discord for support
    @ashlynette92 Do you have a link for Ilkavelle's confirmation? Also please see the updated coverage here in the first post on p. 1.

https://ilkavelle.wixsite.com/simsquest/patch-compatibility
    also what am i missing about the updated coverage? sorry but i didnt see anything new in the first post or am i overlooking it?
  • SashasonicSashasonic Posts: 69 Member
    FurAndYarn wrote: »
    My paranormal reward traits are missing... i.e. Brave. Anyone else noticed this issue? I'm assuming a mod that adds or changes traits/ reward traits is to blame, but wanted to check if anyone else is having the same problem before I dive into the chaos of my mods folder. :#

Hi, I accidentally still had 'All Perks are Free', in my folder.. which is broken, and stopped the rewards store for Paranormal, ie: went looking for the Sacred Candles.. deleting this mod, fixed the issue.. Noticed & fixed for myself as well, as was helping someone on AHQ at the time. :)
  • catalina_45catalina_45 Posts: 359 Member
    lotharihoe_sittoeat-drink conflict with ShaneGrey_MentalHygiene_EatAtTable_fix_UpdatedbyLittleMsSam, so don't use both.
    Words are soul's image
  • EmTerreriEmTerreri Posts: 1 New Member
    Slice of Life has been causing issues and LEs in my game since the last update, but no one else seems to have mentioned having any issues so I'm not sure if I'm just dealing with a conflict w/ another mod or something.... anyone else experience any issues w/ SOL?
  • simm621simm621 Posts: 1,037 Member
    I'm having problems inviting more than one sim to 'travel with' anywhere even household members. I am not sure which mod could be causing this and I have updated the ones I have before putting them back in. I do remember this being an issue before but can't remember the mod causing it, does anyone have any idea?
    Gallery ID: wiccanwonder
    @nynvieealmere Thanks, but that's not the reason. I clear cache every time before starting the game.
    @luthienrising Ah, I don't have Discord :( I see he is not active on Modthesims since march, last post on tumblr was on 2018.
  • EmmaB86EmmaB86 Posts: 24 Member
    Hello all, I know Passionate Romance by Sacrificial is broken, does anyone know if Slow Dance mod by him is broke too? Thanks
  • DarkAuditDarkAudit Posts: 169 Member
    Sashasonic wrote: »
    FurAndYarn wrote: »

Hi, I accidentally still had 'All Perks are Free', in my folder.. which is broken, and stopped the rewards store for Paranormal, ie: went looking for the Sacred Candles.. deleting this mod, fixed the issue.. Noticed & fixed for myself as well, as was helping someone on AHQ at the time. :)

Frimlin's Expanded Rewards has an all free perks variant, and is updated for the new pack.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top