Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Angry Kittens!

So I saw the new patch and got curious to see if they have fixed the bug with kittens. I loaded my game that I have not played for quite some time because of this bug. Ran out to the vet and bought an age up treat. Fed my kitten the treat. No joy. I love the idea of this new stuff pack, and was considering it, but holy cow people. This kitten bug has been there for a while now and you STILL have done NOTHING. What? Is EA the home of the we hate cats club? I realise that kittens are cute and all, but they cannot even go down the steps on their own. FIX the KITTEN BUG already!!! Yeah, I know, I can remove the kitten from the household, age it up and put it back but that's not the point. I am supposed to be able to get a kitten, raise it to adult status and enjoy the experience. It is a game. It is supposed to be fun, not an exercise in figuring how to get around the latest bug.

Comments

• Options
    _natalie_natalie Posts: 582 Member
    Have you reported this via EA Bug Reports?
    She/Her. 👩🏻
    PlayStation. 🎮
    United Kingdom. 🇬🇧
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    _natalie wrote: »
    Have you reported this via EA Bug Reports?

Trust me, they won't do anything. Hundreds of people have reported the glitch there and EA hasn't answered any of them.
  • Options
    Simtown15Simtown15 Posts: 3,952 Member
    @bela4 Are you playing on PC or console? If you're on PC, you can download the MC Command Center mod, which allows you to set the age of sims and pets. (Oddly enough, this works as intended.)