Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Haunted Houses, how I wish they would be

I wish a haunting was like, it starts strong, and you eventually work your way to clearing the house from hauntings completely, like a story mode. Then the game could randomly haunt another house, and the inhabitants could become scared and move out and you could follow in its track and keep on clearing hauntings. Of course you could toggle this setting in the settings if you prefer them to just be static.

The Freelance career could remain as it is, though perhaps with some more tiers to it, like Legendary and possibly some more objectives that it selects from randomly that you need to do so they're not all the same. It could just be visuals, like some hauntings only get dolls, some only get the mystical signs, etc. Looks different but plays the same I suppose, but would atleast feel different from time to time.

Ah well, perhaps a mod will come that spices things up a bit more. I'm having fun, but it quickly became pretty basic to deal with.
You're Breathtaking!

Comments

• QueenMercyQueenMercy Posts: 1,680 Member
    Can’t you just set it to heroic or something?

Anyway I think the whole “it starts small and escalates” thing is mostly because that’s how it goes in basically every haunted house story ever?