Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @SoulGal7 , oh what a .. literally SAD update (also great)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7 :'( That was such a heartbreaking post to read. I feel so sad myself for these two, seemed there was only one tiny bright spot with the journal sharing idea Sakura suggested. Other than that, nothing was going to make them feel better, even skiing for Kyoshi. :'( Excuse me while I go cry in a corner over reading that Sakura also still didn't get that all important ding either. :'( *sniff*
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @Ellupelluellu Cool! Yeah, Tessa hasn't lead a very happy life until now. I'll share more of her background at some point to explain how she ended up on SE and how the heck she acquired a piece of land. You should listen to that something telling you this isn't the end for them, it's telling you the truth! :) Ah, makes sense she'd wait to write songs so she can use them to help make her a celebrity. Great idea!

@SoulGal7 Oh gosh, no, no, no he's not actually leaving her! That goodbye was whispered to himself at the end because she didn't want to hear any Goodbyes. I didn't mean to make it as a foreshadowing of what he really intended to do. Wow, you really don't think much of Josh eh? How could he do something like that after she'd shared part of her background with him, gave herself to him and he'd promised her he'd come back to her? Do you really think he would? He loves her, he'll come back once the residency gig with Adam is over (and she ages to a YA) and they'll be together for the rest of the challenge. :) Man, clearly I really need to work on my writing skills. o.O

@permanentrose Oh yeah, they had the time of their lives. :) And yes, the door is firmly shut now against any other guys entering Tessa's life as a love interest. Josh is it! He's her best friend, her soulmate and the love of her life and vice versa. Period! I'm looking forward to Windenburg. With the clubs aspiration and Josh gone for awhile, it's her time to make some more friends her own age. And well, I just love Windenburg anyway. The only question I have about it is which lot to use for her, one on the island or in the country? The town area is out, I've never had any Sims live there. I'm a country mouse and hence most of my Sims are too! I'll figure it out before Monday. :)

@Karababy52 - I think that Josh is wonderful, and a wonderful someone for Tessa. I don't think badly of him at all. I am so happy that they found each other. I was just thinking that his saying 'goodbye' and his saying 'I won't be coming back' were similar. Yes, maybe I thought it was a bit of foreshadowing...like maybe the plane disappears without a trace, and Tessa is left alone again...and then years later, he enters her life or she sees a news flash on tv about the rescue of Adam and Josh. Then, Josh tells her he was rescued and was living on a deserted island for several years...you know, my imagination runs wild with thoughts...lol But, no Josh is great. I like him a lot! I didn't think his character would be like that and just leave is what I was saying. :):):)
  • Options
    I have agree with @SoulGal7 , here too !!!

• Options
    @SoulGal7 o.O Have I ever told you how much I admire your writing skills and thought process with stories? What you said right there about an alternate story for what happens with Tessa and Josh from here on out is a perfect example. I love your imagination and am just a little bit envious I didn't think of something like that myself! :D But no, nothing like that will happen and I'm glad you agree that Josh is a good guy like I intended for him to be. I love Josh and it thrills me that he and Tessa are together. I'm actually getting very attached to Tessa too at this point. <3
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    @SoulGal7 o.O Have I ever told you how much I admire your writing skills and thought process with stories? What you said right there about an alternate story for what happens with Tessa and Josh from here on out is a perfect example. I love your imagination and am just a little bit envious I didn't think of something like that myself! :D But no, nothing like that will happen and I'm glad you agree that Josh is a good guy like I intended for him to be. I love Josh and it thrills me that he and Tessa are together. I'm actually getting very attached to Tessa too at this point. <3

@Karababy52 - Ahh...you are sweet, thanks. But seriously, sorry if you misunderstood what I said about Josh. Don't be sad :( We all love Josh, and Tessa so deserves someone as caring, sweet, and darn good-looking as Josh. I am looking forward to their future AND seeing their good-looking kids! Can we talk toddler mania? hehehe :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    I am looking forward to their future AND seeing their good-looking kids! Can we talk toddler mania? hehehe :)
    Count me in!

• Options
    @SoulGal7 You're welcome, always! :) Aww, that's so sweet of you to say about both of them. Oh gosh, I hadn't even thought about kids! Hmm, maybe I should push my self imposed limits and let them have a bunch of kids instead of my normal one and done. :D Uh, or not...let's be serious here, I love TS4 toddlers, they're adorable, but a lot of work too! But that's far, far into the future, months from now, so plenty of time to psyche myself up for something like that I guess. We'll see...

@Ellupelluellu So happy you love my couple too. I'm excited to see what their kids might look like as well. One day... ;)
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu - Day 28 - I love the idea of the photos of Melody's house and garden. Yeah! Summer! Sakura has a few days left of Spring in her game, so hoping there will still be a thundersnow storm in the works, but the weather forecast looks too nice. Oh well. And then Malcolm coming over to give her a hug and a little kiss on the cheek - that was sweet. He was just dropping by to tell her he cared. And I love that bowling photo! Ha! And getting tips at the lounge. Did a bartender ever show up there, or is Melody still bartending? Great update.
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 , no bartenders in that place . but if bug I was happy about it :) Is Sakura okay????

• Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 28 - A tough day

00hrPSK.png

Notes:
    Jules came home from school in a mood. Very tense and worried she was going to break out, which of course she won't, since her skin overlay will protect her from acne anyway lol (Is that a thing for teens - will they just randomly get acne, or do you have to go to CAS and add it?) Patchy helped her with her homework again, which makes it go faster, especially since Jules has to do double homework since I've been forcing her to do her makeup homework. She's a D student now, so she's already improving after only two days of school!

Her fun need was depleted, so she invited Mario over. He didn't seem to be much better off than she was though.
    GGbpdqB.png

Jules: "I know what will make both of us feel better." :D
    SHkFEuN.png

Moods were much improved ;););) Couldn't find the "invite to stay the night option" maybe that's not available for teens, I forget, but cute BF did stay for a nice cuddle.
    zDrhFqv.png

It was like 3am by this point though and Jules needed a shower since messing around makes the hygiene need plummet (Just bought her the antiseptic reward trait though, can't be having to find a shower every time she woohoos lol). I was thinking that Jules was gonna be so tired and/or late for school at this point when I remembered that she has tomorrow off due to a holiday - it's Yom Kippur in my game (yay for all the random holidays I've added. I even have random days off scattered throughout the year just to give my sims some days off that don't require vacation days). Even though Jules won't celebrate Yom Kippur since she's not Jewish, she gets the day off, yay! Gotta think of a worthwhile way for her to spend this precious day off (I already hate school and it's been two days lol)

This is a quite a short update (at least by my standards) so let's check in with Mario to see what made him so sad earlier in the day, poor boy. (He seems to always have the "tense from familial stress" moodlet when I check in with him, which is perfect for my plans for him)

After a long day at school, Mario and his step-sister, Pearl, were getting under each other's skin as usual.
    DffBgou.png

Newly aged up toddler half-siblings, Nora and Grant, were on a mess making mission together.
    yMJbJPN.png

Also the cat was sick, just to top things off.
    7KmLoDg.png

Step-mom Jamie has had enough. Four kids and a pet in this small apartment were driving her insane. (The twins' bedroom is essentially a renovated closet lol)
    ZuRIjRL.png

Mario's dad went to find him to ask if he could take Rufus to the vet since Jamie really could use the extra help.
    "Ugh, fine, Dad..."
    aQjLJ94.png

Getting out of the house with Rufus wasn't so bad. Mario was actually starting to feel better.
    sTCo6UM.png

But then as he left the vet clinic, his mother called, with terrible news. She had just been to the doctor's with Mario's grandmother, and they had just found out that his grandmother was sick.

Mario's happy mood plummeted. "Oh, no, not Abuela...What can I do?"
    His mother said there wasn't much they could do right now, but she might need extra help taking care of his two younger siblings, Elena and Camila, while she was at work. Mario has a terrible relationship with his mother, but he'll put aside their differences for his abuela's sake. (Mario's mom's side of the family is Hispanic, the reason he calls his grandma "abuela.")
    kQSqwAb.jpg

Everything is just the worst, poor Mario's world is spiraling into chaos :(
    5aejSpF.jpg

--

Also on a lighter note, here's a picture of the house I'm building for Jules in Windenburg (thanks @SoulGal7 for the suggestion to build it ahead of time!) Decided to play around with terrain a bit for this build, I'm really liking it so far! Windenburg is gonna be so pretty in the fall <3
    gSxB6Ph.jpg
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Was that sad mood swing just random for Kiyoshi, because if so, it was PERFECT for your story! These poor kids, both so miserable and unsure what the future holds for their relationship. I know that @Karababy52 said that Tessa and Josh are soulmates and will wait for each other and only be with each other (and hopefully have the cutest babies ever) but is Sakura going to wait for Kiyoshi, or will she possibly find love and move on in the time that he's away at training? (No need to answer that, I'm just speculating and would be very happy to be surprised) I hope that you can finish the aspiration in the next few days!!!! (No shame in cheating it to completion though since I know it's being buggy)
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    Good morning y'all. I'm a little bit stressy because in this and 7 hours (I don't know exactly when), I'll get my exam results. I hope they're good, but for the time being, let's just read everyone's daily updates to calm down. Just wanted to say once again that I love everyone's updates so much and I keep forward on replying to everything every morning. I know I'm off in time, I'm always way earlier than the rest and I only really reply in my mornings, but from next week on (my internship will start) it'll be possible that I switch to replying in the evenings. Keep up the good work <3 Thank you for making me happy with your stories everyday <3

@Hermitgirl
    I hope the money will come soon :P Two books already published, but one has a really poor quality. Meh, we'll see.

Day 27: Oh, you already bought the new pack. How is it? I don't have money to buy the pack, but maybe I will soon xD

@permanentrose
    Update 27: It would be so funny if Lenny got cleaned too from the waterfall in a bottle xD Too bad, that's not how the Sims works. Whoa, Rose and Carrie even have a Vet Clinic? :o They sure live a good life! Ahhh, a kiss in the rain <3 I'll miss Lenny too. This is actually the first time I see an F-student :joy: What if you get below the F? Does something happen then? xD Oh boy, homework in a flirty mood doesn't sound good. Was she really relaxing, or just running away from her homework? :P HAHAHAHA Emmett, he's too good for this world. Too bad he looks so much like Maverick. But still, Emmett got my approval. HAHAHA I love how you designed her a uniform. HAHAHA well at least she got a pet now. Cute fishie.

---

The Smurf-thing randomly popped in my mind, but I liked it too xD Seemed very 'Jules-like'. The game really knows everything. And yes, Jules took over the entire update xD But I don't mind. I liked her being there, trying to cheer Bryon up although she doesn't know the reason for Bryon being stressed. Bryon can use a friend like that (besides his super-awesome boyfriend).

---

Update 28: Hmm, I never met a Sim with acne in my game, so I guess you need to add it manually. Double homework ooooof. But it's paying off already! D-student whooo!! Such a cute cuddle pose. Guess I gave someone ideas with my posing :P What's Yom Kippur? I've never heard of that. Ohh, it's something Jewish. That's why I don't know it xD I love how everyone is like 'sorry for the short update' but really, everyone's updates are way longer than mine hahahhahahahahaha! It's nice that we get to see a bit more of Mario ^^ Rufus is such a cute cat. There's so much going on in his family :c Poor Mario.

@Karababy52
    Day 27: Oh, the two aren't done yet :joy: This update seems like a dream for Tessa. I'm so happy for her. Those two sure are in a very good condition if they can go for so much rounds :joy: But then that end :ooooo What's up with the goodbye?! No no no no! You HAVE to come back!

---

Poor Tessa :( I feel for her. Glad she stood up for herself like that. He comes back? Really? What was that 'goodbye' for then?! :o I really almost got a heart attack from that ending in day 27. Maybe I'll get rid of the mod too again hahahahahah. We'll see how long it lasts.

Yeah, I know one of the goals say he actually has to own one, but that's probably something for in the next world. I don't think I'm going to make that in January, but it's a beginning! It was nice to see Bryon so relaxing after all the stress he's been through. Jules really was a big help. You'll find out about Naoki in my update today!

No worries about the long replies. I always take my time to reply on as much as I can, and I'm enjoying the long replies.

@SoulGal7
    I saw a lot of everyones Sims walking around! I even saw River somewhere, but he disappeared right before taking a picture. Sad :( I really like it to see everyone walk around once in a while. I still hope Bryon gets to befriend everyone after a while, but they'll have to come up and talk to Bryon, like Jules did :joy: Jules was really nice to Bryon! And she basically just stole the entire update yesterday, haha! Noted: don't accept gifts from Roxanne. Don't want my Sim to die in my own game!

Update: Oof, that's a lot of sadness going on... Kiyoshi is really losing it. Nawww I feel so sad for him. And for Sakura too, of course! The journal idea is a real good one. I once had a long distance boyfriend and we also had a journal. When we met each other, we swapped the journals so we could read what the other one had written, and then continue to write in it until the next meeting. They should swap their journals too after those three months!!

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh yeah, I know the feeling! I sometimes get really exited about a hairstyle, but then I look at it in-game and it's totally not what I was expecting.... So irritating. I also photoshop away things sometimes HAHAHA! Mostly I change facial expressions with Photoshop, if I want them to be different.

Jules indeed took over Bryon's entire day! xD She really wanted to visit Mt. Komorebi that badly, that she went to my game to take part in it :joy: I'm so happy that Bryon could relax just a little bit thanks to Jules, but now we're back to stress.

Day 28: There's the towel again :joy: Are you going to make pictures of your homes in every world? That's a nice idea :) That was more of a kiss on the forehead than a kiss on the cheek xD But that's probably because of the angle. Bowling is difficult.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    January 28
    01-27-21-2-55-54-pm_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    I didn’t dare to enter the house that evening and so I slept in my tent in the front yard. I did these kind of things a lot when I was younger. I would hide myself and sleep on a bench outside when my father was in a bad mood because of something I did (or didn’t) do. That way, I could prepare myself for… You know. Bruises. All the memories are coming back to me. It’s just in your head, Bryon... I didn’t sleep well at all. The sun had risen and the birds were singing, but I was exhausted and Naoki was going to be furious… Oh man, I’m dead meat if I show my face… No, that’s not true. Naoki is not your father. I’m scared, but I have to go inside. I opened the door. There was a weird gnome in the main room, but I ignored it. Naoki was tending the garden. I silently opened the door, trembling. Why am I suddenly so scared of my own boyfriend? “Oh, look who decided to show his face”, Naoki said. Oof. Right in the heart. It’s coming. Just be honest. It’s okay. Don’t be afraid. “I slept in my tent, here in the front yard…”. Naoki seemed surprised. Not what I was expecting. Maybe it’s a trap. “Huh? Why did you do that?”. “I—“. For some reason I couldn’t finish my sentence. My voice just stopped. Help me. “Bryon? Wh-Why are you suddenly crying?”. “I-I’m s-sorr-sorry… Do-Don’t— Don’t hurt me-, ple- please…”. I wanted to fall on my knees, beg, but Naoki stopped me. “Why… Would I do that…? Bryon, what’s wrong…? Look at me”. I couldn’t. I can’t look at him. “I’m so sorry….”. He hugged me and I just used his jacket as a tissue. “Shhh… It’s okay… It’s okay…”. “My father… I… I’m… So… Scared….”. “Shhhh. You don’t have to say anything. I get it. I’m sorry”. After a while Naoki felt that I had calmed down and so he released me. He took my hands. “Hey, Bryon. Today’s Harvestfest. You wanna celebrate it with me?”. “… I’d love to… But… I.. Never really celebrated Harvestfest… What do I need to do…?”. “Oh. Ehm. Well. There are gnomes in the house. Normal people would give the gnomes a gift, but I prefer another way of celebrating Harvestfest. Watch me!”. He went straight for one of the gnomes and gave it a kick. “Your turn!!”. “Just… Kick it?”. “Yes! Just kick it! It’ll be good for you to just kick something”. He might be right. Why not try it? Just like that, I gave one of the other gnomes a kick. Whoa. That really helped me! “Can I try another one?”. “Sure, but this one’s mine!”. I laughed. After such a long time. You’re way too good to me, Naoki. “So, now what?”, I asked. “Now we’ll scavenge for parts!”. “Eh?”. “Did you think I didn’t knew about your space rocket plan in the park? I saved up some money for you, but I still need a little more…”. “How did you—“. “Doesn’t really matter. The important thing here is that I’m going to help you to make that space ship. Okay?”. I smiled. “Okay”.

Extra photo's
    JRG1mdG.png
    Going inside...

TUX4afw.png
    Ignoring the gnome...

6hr02WT.png
    Mad Naoki. Bryon is trying to stay strong.

ijPrXFT.png
    But he's losing it, little by little...

6p9Wo1D.png
    Naoki to the rescue. He doesn't have to know. First priority is to make Bryon feel better.

VxA1yC0.png
    So why not make use of the gnomes :joy:

xdOxpHJ.png
    Naoki knew about the rocket ship! :o So sweet how he's helping Bryon out.

tWmsB5P.png
    They worked hard on it... Together.

HnTtBdj.png
    And with working hard I mean - the entire day, until it was finished.

Hv2DLEP.png
    Of course, I just had to send Bryon out.

CHDPmjF.png
    5 times into space and back without a scratch! I'll probably talk about how nice the space ship turned out tomorrow. I just don't want my diary entries to get too long.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    January - Day 28: "If you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change."

CfM17bv.png

Notes
    Inaeeb5.png
    Selfie Time!

J3sWEqw.png
    Gawd, I look like such a little girl.

R9HSgRI.png
    I'm not so sure about this now. Is it too much...teal?

9LvZ9CN.png
    Oh! Now this I like! Cute!
    Still too much teal?

ND2Payw.png
    I bet Josh will love this, oh yeahhh...!

2LDEe6L.png
    Nah, it's not too much, I love it! I hope Josh does too!

xxnGCLi.png
    "Hey Josh! Guess what I did? I colored my hair! Facetime? Okay, just a sec."

hnUy7Hj.png
    *wolf whistle*
    "Wow! Hello there beautiful! I love it!"
    "Thanks! I do too! I gotta go change for school now. I love you!"
    "I love you too beautiful, I'll call you later."
    "Okay, Bye Josh."

qDjGiII.png
    Ugh, I hate school. Why can't I just wear my own clothes?

Rk0wIHG.png
    Why, why, why? Stop breaking, I can't afford a new shower!

tP5PDeT.png
    Oh well, at least I have a shower now. *whistles a happy tune*

xfPtIhS.png
    "Hey Josh!"

79RWhxU.png
    I.hate.school.I.hate.school.I.hate.school...

zHjQTlw.png
    So this is my life now, school and fixing broken stuff. Ugh...

W4w7RJr.png
    I miss Josh, why does he get to go sing and have fun while I'm stuck in this broken house and going to school? Life is so unfair...

wnFQ6XC.png
    He better come back or I'll, I'll just...die!
    He will, he promised. Go do something fun to calm yourself down Miss Drama Queen.

bVwZAx5.png
    *breath in breath out*
    Ahhhhhh, yes, much better.
    Nothing like a little fishing in a thunderstorm to make a girl feel good.
    Give it your best shot Mother Nature, I'm not afraid of you!
    *lightening strikes*
    *thunder roars*
    Pfft, is that all ya got? Pitiful...
    Ooo, I got one!

Ay0mBgV.png
    Tessa's new wardrobe. I forgot she has two other cold weather outfits though. Opps! I'm sure they'll make an appearance at some point. I absolutely LOVE the new clothes in the Paranormal SP! Tessa decided she was over yellow and embraced the teal. Maybe a little too much? Ah well...it was time for an update to her look. Especially since she feels like a new person inside, so why not look like one outside too, right? ;)

I need to go feed my cats now, I'll be back asap to comment on updates and replies. Hope y'all like Tessa's new look! <3
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 Was that sad mood swing just random for Kiyoshi, because if so, it was PERFECT for your story! These poor kids, both so miserable and unsure what the future holds for their relationship. I know that @Karababy52 said that Tessa and Josh are soulmates and will wait for each other and only be with each other (and hopefully have the cutest babies ever) but is Sakura going to wait for Kiyoshi, or will she possibly find love and move on in the time that he's away at training? (No need to answer that, I'm just speculating and would be very happy to be surprised) I hope that you can finish the aspiration in the next few days!!!! (No shame in cheating it to completion though since I know it's being buggy)

@permanentrose - Yes, that was a random mood swing for Kiyoshi. I don't use mods, so this is from the game. Teen angst. When they get that mood, they have random crying spells, put their one hand up to the sky, like oh why me, and that lasted 8 hours. And Sakura got sad because she is close to the person who is sad. Kiyoshi didn't want to do much of anything. Kiyoshi cried, then Sakura cried. It was crazy. I had to wait until the moodlet finished, and then he got on the slope and then after one run down, he got another sad moodlet for 4 hours because he had a bad ski run. I couldn't believe it! So, with all the sad moodlets and screenies for the day, I just went with it for the story. They better not come home with this tomorrow night! Geez!
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @SoulGal7 Jules got that shared sadness moodlet with Mario in my last update too. Fortunately they weren’t as inconsolable as Sakura and Kiyoshi though :D I think it really fit in well with your story, even though the sad emotion makes it hard for sims do anything
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @permanentrose

Love she and Mario's solution to having a bad day. ;) Gah! And I LOVE that bed pose too! So sweet! Oh man, poor Mario! Fight with sibling, the others making messes, sick cat and then a sick Grandma too? No wonder he was down in the dumps. Beautiful little house you've built for Jules in Windenburg. Love the lot you chose too, I use that one a lot. :) Great update!

@Skeilah

Don't worry, Josh is coming back to her. He was just incredibly sad and choked up thinking about not seeing her for so long, and she didn't want to hear him say Goodbye. It didn't mean anything like he was saying 'goodbye for good.' Nope! Sorry to scare you like that. Both you and SoulGal7 thought the same thing. I should've just left that screenshot comment out. I thought it was kind of sweet and sad at the same time. Guess my interpretations are different from others. o.O

Today's Update:

Gawd, poor Bryon. He was terrified. Man, his Father really did a number on him. Made me want to hug the guy too! So, so, SO glad he has Naoki. I really love that guy and how he treats Bryon with such love and compassion. He's turning out way different than I thought. Kicking the gnomes was the perfect thing for the moment. I wonder how many of those gnomes had his Father's face. I love too how Naoki somehow knew about the rocket in the park and that he's been trying to save up to help Bryon buy one of his own. The guy is incredible! Great writing, you're so good at this! *Hugs*

Okay, time for this old Gal to get some sleep. Have a wonderful day/night everyone! Hopefully be back this evening. <3
  • Options
    @Skeilah
    I know, I’m notorious for long updates now haha. I can’t help it, I’m a storyteller. Writing my updates is just as fun as playing is for me :)

The game won’t go below an F. So Jules started out as low as she could go lol. Also Rose and Carrie own TWO vet clinics. And a retail store. I give them everything since they are my babies and also I always want to try out new pack stuff I get with them. They truly have it all, plus like 2 million simoleans haha.

Your update today broke my heart, poor Bryon - he thinks everyone is going to hurt him when they’re mad 😔 Hopefully Naoki can help him heal and learn to trust again. I never really understood the gnomes for harvest fest. I’ve actually only played one harvest fest in my game since I only just got seasons in November so I don’t even really know how to celebrate the holiday. Kicking the gnomes seems like a lot more fun. And congrats on building that rocket ship and traveling into space. Next step, woohoo in the rocket ship :D

@Karababy52
    At first glance, I was like, whoa, Tessa made a cute new friend! Nope, just a new make over for the next stage in her life. I’m going to buy the paranormal pack this afternoon - the clothes are so cute! I don’t think I’ve ever purchased a pack at full price so I’m going to treat myself :D happy birthday to me.

Tessa is looking more grown up and ready to conquer anything! Lol you guys all complain about the school uniform yet I made one for Jules since I’m jealous :D I don’t know how the school system works in the sims, but I’m gonna pretend she’s switching schools once she moves to Windenburg to a Windenburg school and I don’t think she’ll wear a school uniform anymore. The Mt. Komorebi school seems different than the one in the others worlds since it has a uniform, but do kids and teens from all over attend school there (as in, when you click to meet new friends at school, will they come from any world?)
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Day 28
    hJIsKFH.png
    Roxanne has developed an obsession with the paranormal. She really doesn't want to leave her house and can't stay away from that table. Her new friend is whispering to her and telling her new things to try when she isn't mopping up around the place or taking care of the plants.
    I'm having a lot of fun with this pack it's made me work ahead and I've got some things ready for her life in Windenburg. I also don't want to post too many pictures since I haven't made this lot haunted or even have much time to incorporate it into her last days in this world (lol that last statement kind of fits). She did make it to level 5 medium though. Probably thanks to the tiny living bonuses. I found out that as a teen she can't be a paranormal investigator but there are other ways to enjoy it. I'm having to so try that gameplay out in other saves :).
    I'll respond to everyone's posts later today!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @permanentrose I like Lenny sooo much. I'd miss him too. I'll probably get Roxanne a cat though when the time comes because they are easier to take care of to me. All your guys are cute by the way :). Ouch that "F"... you'll get it up though.
    @karababy52 "Fans self". The goodbye was bittersweet. I remember going through something like that a couple of times myself.. when someone has to go for a job or something. Wrenching feelings....
    On your second day, such a cute look! I love teal. I've been working on the change to Roxanne's wardrobe, we might have some slight overlap! Not too much though surprisingly... the pack is versatile, especially if you have a lot of other packs lol.
    @Ellupelluellu Awww with the Malcolm stop by... that's sweet. Are your blinds in game or cc recolors? They look great. Great update she's so active.
    @SoulGal7 Now I got that song running through my head... bluer than blue. First thing I thought when he mentioned one day in three months is that his mom will complain if he doesn't spend it all with them lol... Poor couple. A lot can happen in 3 months!!
    @Skeilah Naoki is so supportive it's great. I didn't know that gnomes turned into parts if you kick them. I always want the seeds so have never tried it. That's great! Also... I love the new pack ... but I always find something to like about every pack. I have a real fondness for paranormal myself though and weird stuff and horror so... of course I'd love it.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2021
    Day 25
    PcYAg6K.png
    There's something about Cassandra Goth that keeps everyone hunched over every move. Her mother's an unsolved mystery, and that Cass used to be really popular when she started high school, then it was just like she got sick of it or something...She's a year older than me, and has that look that she's thinking I'm another annoying thing...I mean I think I like it.

Day 26
    WP1y9kx.png
    Late to the party. I'll be honest. Never thought I could skii, then never thought I could advance the next slope, but now...Man it feels great. Every time I get a new personal best, it's amazing. I feel like I'm flying.

Day 27
    rzArjw6.png
    Sometimes, I overstep. I know Kiyoshi likes Kaori and that Kaori has a soft spot for the both of us. I can't help but rile him up. It's so easy and he's so dense about his own feelings, won't even admit he's annoyed of me flirting with Kaori is not because she's his oldest friend, but because he wants something more than friendship. I need get these two together somehow
    Post edited by Kanindota on
  • Options

@permanentrose , she will be taking similar pictures of the house at every world she lives at :)
    Lovely cuddle pictures with Jules and Mario <3 Oh man, Marios life sure is not the easiest one :( I love the house!! <3<3<3

@Karababy52 , heh I kinda liked that Malcolm showed up just to hug and kiss, it was kind of cute :p
    Ahh , Tessa, Melody's hair buddy! :D Lovely outfits ! I have the pack too, but not installed. Haha about the "miss Drama Queen" :p

@SoulGal7 , Melody makes now lots from the tips. Too bad I do not allow her to get fame yet :)

@Skeilah , hehe, that indeed looked more like Malcolm was kissing her forehead, but that is simply because he is a bit taller than Melody :) So the action was the same as kissing cheek, but indeed he kinda kissed her eye :D ( I use the mod where teens are automatically a little shorten than adults, but as it does not effect on already existing teens , Malcolm is default tall.) I could change it, but I like the idea that he is taller than Melody :) And hey, no towels in this update today :p
    Awww.. Bryon should really learn to trust Naoki more, that was so sweet update <3

@Hermitgirl blinds are from SE , I only use maxis stuff , either from basegame or from the pack where the world belongs at , so those are from SE :)
    Haha I can see that Roxanne is really into that paranormal stuff :D

@Kanindota , River and Cassie then?? Interesting :p

PijjF1D.png
    Melody Connors
    Day 29

Funds at start of day 29 : 40129 simoleons
    Funds at end of day 29: 44546 simoleons
    House value at day 29: 26614 simoleons
    HiFlYEq.png
    Yes.. school... ugh...
    jyvzk9j.png
    Oh that is why speed3 dropped.. okay..
    SfUAtsg.png
    xgXAiyg.png
    Sure.. help yourself..
    kJdDpOd.png
    At least you wash the plate..
    dbqYgzH.png
    And break the sink..
    7Jaz0Yc.png
    ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!???
    4txsgbY.png
    Nice try.. but you see those will be there again.. fix the sink!
    cTQMXM6.png
    Okay , not then... grrr...
    fjylRh9.png
    Melody is at home, Malcolm was gone by now.. some tv surffing.. AFTER FIXING THE SINK!!!
    AgpEwrB.png
    Mandatory...
    DoEkRgH.png
    Gladly she still had some leftovers.

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu Lol I love it that Malcolm spends more time at her house when she's not there :D

@Hermitgirl Awesome photo of the day! I just got the paranormal pack today, only played for a little bit though. It's a lot of fun to explore so far though! I didn't play it with Jules though - only gave her some cute new outfits :) I love the garden witch vibe of the whole pack - really great for Roxanne too, as she loves her gardening!

Thank you, I do think my guys are rather cute too, but Lenny is by far the cutest man in Jules' life and now he's gone 😭I have an idea for getting Jules a dog soon-ish. I hope I will love him/her as much as Lenny.

@Kanindota River is making friends with so many teens in your game, I love it!

• Options
    @permanentrose
    The gameplay looks like so much fun, haven't even tried that yet, just the CAS. Yeah, I think she looks cute too, but maybe a bit TOO much teal! :) Good idea giving yourself a birthday treat. I couldn't wait for a sale, I wanted it now. It's only $10 so not that bad at full price in my opinion, especially for what you get! :)

It was time, she's been wearing the same clothes since the beginning. Lots of new beginnings for Tessa. The school uniforms only happen in Snowy Escape, unfortunately. I'm guessing to reflect the Japanese theme of the pack. Since kids from over all the worlds might come home with your Sim, if they're from Mt. Komorebi, they might show up in a uniform. Tessa's only had an option to bring home Kyoshi.

@Hermitgirl
    Is that Roxanne sitting there as a ghost with ghost Bonehilda? I saw in a LP by James Turner that could happen, pretty cool! Can't wait to try it out myself! Bummer teens can't get the Paranormal license. I'm thinking I might wait until Tessa lives in Forgotten Hollow to explore the pack with her. She'll be an adult by then and can get the license. I'll have her complete the Forgotten Hollow aspirations first though, so that's only if she still has enough days left before moving again. I definitely plan to try everything out in another save with a different Sim though, just haven't had time yet. You said her lot doesn't have the Haunted House designation, so does that mean she doesn't get any of the ghosties? Does Guidry show up? Or Temperance? Just curious. :)

It was bittersweet for Tess and Josh, but at least they know now how they stand with each other. They're in love so being apart for awhile won't change that. I have went through something like this myself as well. It's hard being apart so long from the one you love.

@Kanindota
    Looks like River might have a crush on Cassandra. :) Very cool River is enjoying skiing. I loved watching Josh skiing, left me breathless when he took the Ludicrous slope. Tessa hasn't tried skiing, she's more into rock climbing and snowboarding. River's so funny about Kyoshi. On one hand he likes riling him up and fighting with him over Kaori, on the other, he says he'd like to try getting them together. If that's the case, why did he fight with Kyoshi over Kaori? Just to mess with him? Just curious. :)

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh I thought it was cute too, I was just puzzled why he did that. I've never had a Sim do a kiss and run before. :D

Oh no! Melody changed her hairstyle back? I thought she had changed it to something different in an earlier chapter? So sorry about that. o.O I think I'll have Tessa change to something else. She's going through a transition right now and it wouldn't be unrealistic for her to try a bunch of different looks before settling on one. I was thinking all the teal was a bit too much anyway. I was just trying to match her eyes. :D

Yeah, the Drama Queen thing, Tessa was having quite a conversation with herself, eh? Everything I wrote was supposed to be her own thoughts when she wasn't talking to Josh, so she called herself that. Silly girl! :D

Gah! I will never understand why Sims do that, break something and then complain about it like someone else did it and then not fix it. Sheesh! At least he washed the plate, but still! Nice screenshot you got with the fishing bobber! Tessa's working on Angling Ace at the moment too. I doubt she'll finish it before Monday though. She can only fish in Mt. Komorebi and Newcrest and I doubt there's 20 varieties of fish between the two worlds. She has 16/20 and needs 4 more. No worries though, she can just finish it in Windenburg. :)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top