Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How to summon Guidry in non haunted house?

Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
Does anyone know how to summon Guidry if you live in a non haunted house?

EDIT: I have Medium 5 already and a Seanse table.
You're Breathtaking!

Comments

• DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,353 Member
    If you master the medium skill, summoning Guidry becomes an option for a seance, either on the table or when you make a seance circle.
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    DaWaterRat wrote: »
    If you master the medium skill, summoning Guidry becomes an option for a seance, either on the table or when you make a seance circle.

Nope, there's no such option. And I don't have any mods installed either.
    You're Breathtaking!
  • Sketch793Sketch793 Posts: 1,218 Member
    You probably need to spend a couple nights at a haunted house, waiting for Guidry to appear, and then ask him for a Paranormal Investigator license. (Note: it might take more than two nights for Guidry's first appearance.) The ability to summon him at the seance table comes from the license I think. Alternatively, you can buy the license from the Rewards Store for 3000 satisfaction points.
  • Wintermist_SWEWintermist_SWE Posts: 342 Member
    Sketch793 wrote: »
    You probably need to spend a couple nights at a haunted house, waiting for Guidry to appear, and then ask him for a Paranormal Investigator license. (Note: it might take more than two nights for Guidry's first appearance.) The ability to summon him at the seance table comes from the license I think. Alternatively, you can buy the license from the Rewards Store for 3000 satisfaction points.

Yeah, exactly right. I for a few nights changed the lot to haunted and after he had arrived I could swap it back to normal lot and be able to summon him. Might be an oversight, or a bug, but atleast it worked.
    You're Breathtaking!