Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Animal Crossing

Comments

• friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    Is anyone planning on entering The Bell Tree's writing contest?

the what?
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,709 Member
    edited January 2021
    So I realized I hadn't seen any new lily of the valley plants so I checked my island rating and it had dropped to 4 stars. 😧 Isabelle said I needed more crafted items so It must have happened when I removed my pumpkin patch and Halloween objects. I crafted some of the frozen items, placed them, and BAM! Back up to 5 ⭐.
    Post edited by simgirl1010 on
  • dreamerz13dreamerz13 Posts: 9,927 Member
    I guess I was hoping for more from the update... it's one event that doesn't even start for 2 weeks idk I feel a bit let down tbh. Might not even be so bad if the event was right away. I'm just kind of underwhelmed. I know the last updates were pretty good and I don't expect them all to be huge but essentially it seems like this update really isn't in effect for 2 weeks. After we've all been waiting for like 2 months since they first hyped it up.

Hopefully the event will be fun at least but largely they've all taken like 5 minutes.

Though some people are hoping that rugs can be placed outside now since there appears to be one outside near the end of the video. Idk if that's just like a special event set up or if it's actually a rug. That I would LOVE though. But I don't want to assume and get excited yet.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I was a little disappointed that we didn't get the Roost in this update, but I am excited that there are new dance reactions. I have been seeing youtube videos that show items for Valentine's Day, Groundhog Day, and Lunar New Year as well that will be available at Resident Services. So we do have a few tidbits.

I was hoping the snow would be going though. Those snowboys stress me out! Hopefully the March update will be earlier rather than later.
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    DevilFalls is getting a heavy meteor shower tonight! I'll open the gate around 8:30 cst
    *sigh* I have the move out bubble floating around but it just cycles between nibbles and pekoe. It did land on Tia yesterday (most frustrating of all since I just went through the process of inviting her via amiibo... girl you are here to stay like it or not!). Like none of these are acceptable. Honestly this game has to just be trolling me at this point.

Though I don't really *want* any of them to leave but I just really want to villager hunt so there's a couple I could bear to let go but this game won't pick any of them... no.... it's been like 2 weeks of picking my favourites lol.
    @dreamerz13 I do wish we could just ask a villager to leave.
    Server maintenance soon for ACNH if anybody is trying to go online it may not work. I just opened my island on turnip exchange and my switch just warned me of maintenance at 5:55mst. I would open to y'all too but I'm just going to shut down ASAP here until maintenance ends. If I have time later I'll reopen (but it's likely I'm done for the night). Didn't say how long for or anything.

I'm wondering if the update will follow though. I know they said the 28th in the trailer but sometimes the mean Japan time. So I guess we'll see in a bit. I just wanna know if we can indeed place rugs outside now lol.
    @dreamerz13 I do wish we could just ask a villager to leave.

Same. Though I don't know if I could handle the choice myself in this case. Lol. I'm just letting the 1st one who asks that I can bear to let go, go.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I just got on and saw the maintenance is starting soon. So I am also finishing early for the night. I hope we have some surprises waiting for us tomorrow.
    edited January 2021
    Looks like the maintenance was just the update as that is live now. Currently downloading it and hoping there's some good surprises in it *fingers crossed*.

Edit: so far the answer is no. There's a few seasonal items in the Nook shopping app. Rugs can not be placed outside as people were speculating/hoping so whatever was on the video must have been an event setup (as I kind of suspected but hoped otherwise).
  • SeashoreLiviaSeashoreLivia Posts: 833 Member
    edited January 2021
    I think the server maintenance is over. It let me open the gate. I’ll mostly be afk

Code is H7Q9N

I’ll be open until 10pm. The last time I saw Celeste she was on the third level cliff by Butch’s house. You’ll need a ladder.

Edit: closed! I had 13 people over!
    Post edited by SeashoreLivia on
  • mintycupcakemintycupcake Posts: 13,212 Member

Ooo, this is almost enough to tempt me to get a Twitter :love:
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ugh, I'm so stressed! I managed to buy the complete AC collection from ColourPop, but I didn't notice until after I purchased that autofill changed my name to my Dad on the billing info (I've been trying to help him get scheduled for a vaccine appointment). I'm so worried it will get cancelled! I went to buy another one and it was in my cart but in my effort to figure out where to input a coupon code, it kicked me out of line and I lost it and it had then sold out. Really disappointed.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
    Ugh, I'm so stressed! I managed to buy the complete AC collection from ColourPop, but I didn't notice until after I purchased that autofill changed my name to my Dad on the billing info (I've been trying to help him get scheduled for a vaccine appointment). I'm so worried it will get cancelled! I went to buy another one and it was in my cart but in my effort to figure out where to input a coupon code, it kicked me out of line and I lost it and it had then sold out. Really disappointed.

I kind of doubt it will. I don't know about ColourPop but at my work mismatches in billing and/or shipping info happen all the time. We have a specific team that just verifies info and if they don't like what they see they contact the customer before canceling to try and work it out (but idk if that's standard practice or just us). But lots of times nobody even notices. You may also just be able to contact their customer support line and explain and they may be able to fix it for you. I suppose the credit company could always bounce the transaction if they don't like it but usually that happens almost instantly in my experience. Hopefully it works out anyway. Autofill can be annoying at times.
  • MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    There is going to be a restock, if you still want to buy another one by that time. Congrats on getting one though!! They ran out of stock real fast! I was able to get one of the lip kits, which was the only thing i wanted anyway. Cant wait for it to arrive since i havent tried this formula before.
    dreamerz13 wrote: »

I kind of doubt it will. I don't know about ColourPop but at my work mismatches in billing and/or shipping info happen all the time. We have a specific team that just verifies info and if they don't like what they see they contact the customer before canceling to try and work it out (but idk if that's standard practice or just us). But lots of times nobody even notices. You may also just be able to contact their customer support line and explain and they may be able to fix it for you. I suppose the credit company could always bounce the transaction if they don't like it but usually that happens almost instantly in my experience. Hopefully it works out anyway. Autofill can be annoying at times.

Thank you for the info! Glad to hear it. Hopefully ColourPop has as similar policy.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    the good news i caught a snow ball last night. the bad it fell in the lake. it was my first snowball.
    I'm done with the snowboys. The last one I made only gave me a large snowflake so that means I've collected all the frozen recipes.
    In case anyone didn't realize, there are four different cheer megaphones to collect. So far, I've been able to order three of them, so it looks like you won't have to trade with other people to get colors not on your island.
    🌻I'm not a cat.🌻

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top