Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

πŸ’œ Quick Creativity CAS Challenge πŸ’œ GLovelysQCC

Comments

• illusieillusie Posts: 13,819 Member
    edited January 2021
    Shanice Carlson
    Traits: Romantic, Creative, Adventurous
    Aspiration: Renaissance sim
    ​Download

Fairy godmothers have good taste in clothes, real godmothers however often get it wrong. Shanice received a hat and sunglasses from her godmother. Though it did fit her style, it looked aweful. She kind of liked it though.

Before the makeover
    01-24-21-11-37-49-am_orig.png

Her sorority sisters intervened and called the fashion police. After the makeover even Shanice had to admit she looked much better! Her new style better reflected her love for patters, and hats but then with more style. The fashion police decided the had was actually not that bad if you take a closer look, so that one didn't have to be returned to sender! But the glasses couldn't be rexcued, they had to go

After the makeover
    01-24-21-11-28-15-am_orig.png
    befunky-collage-shanice1_orig.jpg

• GLovely1GLovely1 Posts: 797 Member
    edited January 2021
    So totally LOVIN' everything wildly wacky & beautifully interesting over here!

Great to see you back creating with us @illusie Shanice's story is adorable and so is she! πŸ’œ

@Amuni50 .. WOW! Your Pinky is simply stunning all made over after her gift returns! πŸ’œ

Welcome to our forum family @Simanthaa67 .. I hope you find time to create part 1 and 2 to share in the gallery by the 27th! πŸ’œ

@FrankieDanySIMS your mermaid has made a wonderful transformation thanks to you πŸ’œ

@NeoFelis22 I really think your lovely Liz is just so darn cute too! Fabulous makeover & I appreciate all of the extras you gave her too! πŸ’œ

@chips46 your screenshot series here tells Dominic's story in such a cool, fashionable way! I love this character you made, so personable & unique! πŸ’œ

@pagounis Desmond is looking much more dashing now! Thank goodness for the fashion police lol! πŸ’œ

@CatharinaSophia .. I really enjoyed all the extra fun these past few weeks, especially your mystical mind reading abilities (@MenaBuchner too!) πŸ˜‚ I know what new profession you'll be exploring with the new paranormal pack soon! πŸ’œ

@divanthesimmer I think I was the most impressed with your Shelly's transformation! Star shining perfection for sure. I imagine myself clapping as she's posing in front of that stretch limo, so cool! πŸ’œ

No worries about the no poses rule @lisabee2 .. If you are joining for fun then poses are ok ;) I just really want to encourage more people to remember the Maxis fav process and please try to create without poses for my challenges and other reasons too. As an active Maxis nominator, some weeks it's really difficult for me to find a creative household to nominate because so many people use poses now.

πŸš¨πŸŽ‡πŸ“£ Head's up forum family ~ if you've completed your part 1 and 2 entries (no poses) you are now officially entered into the Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack giveaway! Winners will be announced on Thursday 1/28! If you haven't finished, there's still time to complete each part. Ends 1/27! Good luck! πŸš¨πŸŽ‡πŸ“£
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    Please join my πŸ’œ Quick Creativity Challenge πŸ’œ forum thread
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• MenaBuchnerMenaBuchner Posts: 179 Member
    Thank you , @GLovely1 ! I'm glad that gallery connection issue didn't last any longer than it did!

I just gave @MenaBuchner a belated congrats on her Maxis fave (I thought I had done it already, but I couldn't find it) on the gallery and I'll echo it here: Congratulations! πŸŽ‰βœ¨

It's funny about the new challenge, because when I was dressing my entry, I was thinking that I should go back later and give her better clothes. 😊 Now I've got no choice. πŸ˜‰

Thank you so much sweet! <3
    GLovely1 wrote: Β»

Great to see you back creating with us @illusie Shanice's story is adorable and so is she! πŸ’œ

@Amuni50 .. WOW! Your Pinky is simply stunning all made over after her gift returns! πŸ’œ

Welcome to our forum family @Simanthaa67 .. I hope you find time to create part 1 and 2 to share in the gallery by the 27th! πŸ’œ

@FrankieDanySIMS your mermaid has made a wonderful transformation thanks to you πŸ’œ

@NeoFelis22 I really think your lovely Liz is just so darn cute too! Fabulous makeover & I appreciate all of the extras you gave her too! πŸ’œ

@chips46 your screenshot series here tells Dominic's story in such a cool, fashionable way! I love this character you made, so personable & unique! πŸ’œ

@pagounis Desmond is looking much more dashing now! Thank goodness for the fashion police lol! πŸ’œ

@CatharinaSophia .. I really enjoyed all the extra fun these past few weeks, especially your mystical mind reading abilities (@MenaBuchner too!) πŸ˜‚ I know what new profession you'll be exploring with the new paranormal pack soon! πŸ’œ

@divanthesimmer I think I was the most impressed with your Shelly's transformation! Star shining perfection for sure. I imagine myself clapping as she's posing in front of that stretch limo, so cool! πŸ’œ

No worries about the no poses rule @lisabee2 .. If you are joining for fun then poses are ok ;) I just really want to encourage more people to remember the Maxis fav process and please try to create without poses for my challenges and other reasons too. As an active Maxis nominator, some weeks it's really difficult for me to find a creative household to nominate because so many people use poses now.

πŸš¨πŸŽ‡πŸ“£ Head's up forum family ~ if you've completed your part 1 and 2 entries (no poses) you are now officially entered into the Sims 4 Paranormal Stuff Pack giveaway! Winners will be announced on Thursday 1/28! If you haven't finished, there's still time to complete each part. Ends 1/27! Good luck! πŸš¨πŸŽ‡πŸ“£

Had so much fun wth this challenge and love seeing everyone's redemption wardrobe! <3
  • ZebSimsZebSims Posts: 67 Member
    edited January 2021
    I (finally) had inspiration for this challenge, so here is part 1 and part 2 for my less-than-fashionable merman.

How it started:
    00.jpg
    01.jpg

How it ended:
    00.jpg
    01.jpg
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Good luck, everyone!!
    OID:- x4m1r4

Thank you very much! <3
  • LaTalpaVolanteLaTalpaVolante Posts: 23 Member
    Hi! Sorry for my long absence... I actually joined the GiftReturnsChall, but somehow forgot to post my entries on the forum... It seems I was kind of absent-minded during the last weeks... As the challenge is almost over, I'm not sure if it makes sense to still post them here, but I'll certainly do so for the next ones to come :)

As always, looking through the entries with all the great screenshots and awesome backstories was so much fun!! :)
    I'm very happy you ended up finding some inspiration for this one @ZebSims πŸ’œ Your witty rhyming words for each part went straight to my word loving heart!

@LaTalpaVolante ~ I loved your adorable Allison and how you included more of the story cast in your makeover pt 2 entry. Doodle is too darn cute! You are welcome to post your extras still. We'd love seeing them!

Thanks forum family for visiting this thread weekly to see and celebrate the creativity of each other! Speaking of celebrating ~

[img][/img]C3KXX5x.png

Please try to stop by the gallery to congratulate @NeonEast and @Live6wire πŸ’œ Also, please accept my congratulations to all of you πŸ’œ You're constantly creating outstanding entries that challenge our judges! Thank you πŸ’œ

The next challenge will be announced very soon .. and it's going to be huge! I hope to see everyone's creativity coming out for this one!

Happy simming always πŸ’œ
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Congrats to the winners!! Well done!!! :D
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • PatriPatri Posts: 84 Member
    I'm glad to see that you have repaired the damage done to those sims🀭they all look great!❀️😻

Congratulations winners!πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • Flash5Flash5 Posts: 105 Member
    Huge Congratulations @Live6wire and @NeonEast !! Very well deserved so enjoy the new pack, lovely CAS items to play with! B) Congrats to all entries - always a highlight to see what you guys come up with - can't wait for next week already. x <3
    Congrats @Live6wire and @NeonEast ! Awesome entries <3
  • NeoFelis22NeoFelis22 Posts: 194 Member
    Congratulations @Live6wire and @NeonEast ! βœ¨πŸŽ‰ You both did a great job with your sims and stories!
  • Amuni50Amuni50 Posts: 112 Member
    edited January 2021
    @MenaBuchner thank you so much - I'm glad you like her :smile:

Ooooh and congratulations @Live6wire and @NeonEast <3
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,659 Member
  • NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    Hey everyone! @NeonEast here. I don't post as much as I'd like on the forums, but appreciate everyone for the congratulations! Maybe I'll start posting my sims on the forums. Congrats to @Live6wire and thanks for seeing something in my sims @GLovely1! β™₯

Way late forum post for my sims and links:

β˜…

00.jpg
    Part 1
    Juniper Cliff is a big time drag queen in San Myshuno. Comedian, designer. AND performs the house down, it's no wonder she got cast on the hit drag competition, DuVaul's Drag Race! To celebrate, her friends sent her five designer fits to help her in the show! But when she unpacked, she was gooped. "What are these Party City garments?!" Without five outfits for the runway, now she has to sew five all new outfits in two days, or it's "sashay away" for her!

00.jpg
    Part 2
    As it turns out, her friends sent her the wrong package. Those were actually party supplies for when she wins DuVaul's Drag Race. And yes they were from Party City. Her friends promptly sent the real gift. The REAL deal. Five glamorous pantsuits and then some! Juniper gladly returned the party supplies for her party. Now she can focus on making sure she shantays, stays, and SLAYS.

β˜…
    Origin ID: NeonEast β—Š
    Congratulations @MrCellaneous @NeonEast and @Live6wire! Enjoy #ParanormalStuff!
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    Congrats to the winners! Excited for the next challenge! <3
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member

Thanks @GLovely1 ❀️ for appreciation on my mermaid and congrats to the winners πŸŽ‰ πŸ₯‚ 🍾 πŸŽ‰
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • FrankieDanySIMSFrankieDanySIMS Posts: 152 Member
    Amuni50 wrote: Β»
    00.jpg

Hi, everyone I quote @Amuni50 post's image because I saw in gallery some images (I guess with custom poses) that got this sort of display coming out... I was wondering why this happens: I mean I've seen other creations with custom poses (including some of mine) that show up 100% correctly ... πŸ™„ ... so I guess it is not directly connected with custom poses... right?
    7b98023048724ecd9dea27351744b46c.png
  • divanthesimmerdivanthesimmer Posts: 1,462 Member
    I missed your comment, @GLovely1! Thank you so much! I'm really glad she impressed you! ❀
    phULnBI.png
    Check out my SimLit blog here: https://ageekylegacy.wordpress.com/
    Follow me on Twitter @divanthesimmer
    Follow me on Tumblr: https://www.tumblr.com/dashboard/blog/divanthesimmer
    Origin ID: divanthesimmer
  • MeowchaFrappeMeowchaFrappe Posts: 840 Member
    Congrats to the winners of the last round!!! :blush:

I'm sorry I haven't been able to participate the last few weeks, I just couldn't find the right inspiration.
    edited February 2021
    @FrankieDanySIMS ~ I think this broken image happens with no poses too. I'm not really sure what causes it but I've seen it happen in other places like Twitter. I chalk it up to glitches ;)

@divanthesimmer ~ You truly transformed your outstanding simmie! Not only in looks but her story too! πŸ’œ

Yay forum family! I'm very excited to bring you this brand new challenge today! I did promise huge so I hope you're all going to be just as enthused over what @nightlioness and I have in store. As you read more we'd like you to please keep in mind two words ~ charity auction ~

πŸ’œ 28TH WEEK CHALLENGE! πŸ’œ
    πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‰ Prize Round Event πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‡

Creative Direction & Rules:

Imagine: A fanciful Valentine Gala .. it's THE event of the year for sims far and near! Guests in attendance are dressed to impress as they plan to spend their hard earned simoleons on the absolute best auction "items". Now, here's where you all come in!

Your challenge:

You will create the perfect charity auction "date". Consider all of the factors that make up the date of your dreams. While a date typically equates to love and romance which certainly would be fitting. Feel free to open your imaginations to give a chance to other definitions of this word. A great auction date could be focused on love, career, friendship, skill-building, fame, mentoring and so much more. Let your creativity soar! πŸ’œ

Please include the hashtag #GLovelysQCC when you share your entry "date" for auction to the gallery.
    ENDS ~ SUNDAY 2/14 at 6:00 PM EST ~ However, it's very helpful to share your creations early so I can have some households full of aweSIM creativity to nominate for a Maxis Fav!

Rules:
    1. Your description should detail the auction date that guests (all of us) will bid on during the auction week (see important note below)!
    2. Make sure your household (1-8 sims) is dressed (all outfits) according to the date you are presenting to auction.
    3. Make sure your sims 1st outfits especially shine with top of the line designs.
    4. NoCC and no defaults (defaults replace the original Maxis skin/eyes but are not officially tagged as CC).
    5. For fairness, please only use Maxis poses. Custom posed entries are permitted as "just for fun" entries only. Posed entries do not have an opportunity to earn a Maxis nomination or fav. In addition, posed entries would not qualify for prize round challenges.
    6. Re-uploaded entries, in other words entries copied from other simmers creations, will be disqualified.
    7. Have a blast creating for our forum and gallery friends!

IMPORTANT NOTE:
    Once the Gala date arrives, you're all going to be in charge of who wins the prize! Beginning Monday 2/15, please go to each Maxis posed entry and place your bid in the comment section. Your bid is the simoleon price you would pay to go on the described date. Please make your bid from $100 - $1000. Your bids will be totaled and the dates (entries) with the highest bid totals will win this game pack giveaway. Bidding closes on Saturday, 2/19. Details on official prizes (like how many and/or other prize types) will be announced soon along with my biggest news ever .. hopefully! πŸ’œ 100% of all fake auction donations will go to either "No Sim Left Behind" or "Toys For Elders" .. your choice πŸ˜‚

Please continue posting all your awesome extras like additional story line, pictures, screenshots (limit 4) and the link to your creation in the gallery here! Please tag #GLovelysQCC if you post on Twitter or Instagram! For this round, please tag @nightlionessiam in tweets so Mindy can most easily see too, thank you!

Please stay safe, stay strong, stay creative and as always, happy simming πŸ’œ
    Post edited by GLovely1 on
    [img][/img]kU5Eaxv.png

• nightlionessnightlioness Posts: 57 Member
    I am so excited to host this new Valentine Gala with you @GLovely1! I can't wait to see all the amazing entries in the gallery and Twitter! Hopefully we will see a fun announcement soon from Glovely1 too! :)<3

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top