Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Paranormal stuff pack

Is this pack releasing after midnight or after 10am tomorrow? Just curious because I really want to get this ASAP lol.
2v9ekhx.gif

Comments

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    Not at midnight, I'm afraid.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    Only EP's get released at midnight. All other are released at 10 am PST tomorrow. So if you live in eastern half of the US, it'll be 1 pm before you can buy and download Paranormal. Like you, I wish it was released at midnight tonight.
  • Options
    Sirjohn4420Sirjohn4420 Posts: 421 Member
    thank you both for the answers I honestly thought it would be tomorrow though i was hoping LOL.
    2v9ekhx.gif
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    You're Welcome! :)
  • Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    edited January 2021
    It's after 10am PST and I *still* can't find it on Origin!
  • Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    hurrah! Cant wait to play and pack is now downloaded.....an hour before I have to leave for a 12 hr shift at work.
    *sigh*
  • Options
    Minna1986Minna1986 Posts: 23 Member
    edited January 2021
    i downloaded paranosmal pack and its not woking or it wasn´t complided. all items is in the game but i don´t have new lot-type and it didn´t give choice place new prebuild-lot . :'(:(
    https://minde86.tumblr.com/
    Origin & sims ID: Minna1986
  • Options
    KennziKaigeKennziKaige Posts: 132 Member
    Minna1986 wrote: »
    i downloaded paranosmal pack and its not woking or it wasn´t complided. all items is in the game but i don´t have new lot-type and it didn´t give choice place new prebuild-lot . :'(:(

I'm having this same problem so I'm checking all my mods and repairing the game.
    Thistlecreek Village forum link here.
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member

I'm having this same problem so I'm checking all my mods and repairing the game.

Did you get it fixed? I'm having the same issue.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options

Unfortunately I have a ton of mods so it'll take me a bit to go through it all doing the 50/50 method, but I'll give an update if I find the culprit!
  • Options
    poisonedsodapoppoisonedsodapop Posts: 1,179 Member

Unfortunately I have a ton of mods so it'll take me a bit to go through it all doing the 50/50 method, but I'll give an update if I find the culprit!

I've fixed mine. If you have a custom venue list take it out for now. Gonna have to wait for the modder to update it.
    Hoping some day for some toddlers. But also dreading they'll never come. JK THEY ARE HERE!
  • Options

I've fixed mine. If you have a custom venue list take it out for now. Gonna have to wait for the modder to update it.

Yeah I thought those types of mods were the issue at first too so those were the first I removed, but I still have the problem 😢
  • Options
    I think that it wasn't complited pack 'cause it took like 10 sec or so to download
  • Options
    Yeah I thought those types of mods were the issue at first too so those were the first I removed, but I still have the problem 😢

Okay so after going through all my mods, it seems "Better Seasonal Changes" by no12 from MTS isn't compatible. They also use venue tuning for this mod. Hope this helps someone in the future.
  • Options

It's fixed.. i just repaired the basegame and paranormal in origin.. thank god ♡