Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,913 Member
    @SoulGal7 , thank you :)

As @permanentrose already messaged me about the mods, I'll share here too:
    https://scumbumbomods.com/paint-from-reference-anywhere/
    https://scumbumbomods.com/set-filters-on-paintings-by-reference/

I use both of these. I naturally could carry an easel on her inventory, but then she would need to paint those right there in that spot.. but with these two, she just takes a picture, canvases go to her inventory and she can paint those when she wants, where she wants.
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @permanentrose
    I took a more pictures of course but I usually have too many. Ohhh Grimmy! I don't have THOSE kinds of mods though lol so the best you can do with him is flirt, but not as a teenager of course. I hope one day they put that in the game to woohoo and have a baby with Grim, even if you can't move them in ect. One day I'll get a mod if it never comes to the game.. I just don't like to use them normally.
    LF6sD4P.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    January - Day 26: "In the end, it doesn't even matter..."

r1JB4lZ.png

Notes
    bG2bwSy.png
    "You're not coming back? Why? "
    "Because I--"
    "No, you don't. You say you love me, but you wouldn't just leave me like this if you really did. I thought you were different Josh. I guess I was wrong."
    "No, Beautiful, you're not wrong, I do love you, that's why I have to go. I have to do the right thi---"

3wy2DuL.png
    "STOP SAYING THAT!"

Rsay99Q.png
    "Feel better now? I knew this wouldn't be easy, but it breaks my heart I've pushed you to this. One day you'll understand...you're so young, sweet and innocent. I--"

e4BEh18.png
    "Stop it, just stop it! I'm not brave, I'm not sweet and I'm certainly NOT innocent."

vTyrV2S.png
    "Some old rich guy made sure of that. What do you think of me now, huh?"

zylj4Pn.png
    "What? I don't believe it, that doesn't sound like something you'd do."

tt6IJZ3.png
    "I didn't do anything Josh. Except obey my Mother. We lived on the street and she told me, "Go with this nice man, Tessa. Be a good girl now, do whatever he says. Go on now, get in the car Tessa."
    "I didn't want to get in that car Josh, he...had this evil look in his eye, he scared me."
    "Oh my God...No..."

mYFsXDm.png
    "I cried and begged my Mother not to make me go with him. But she said, "I don't want any back talk from you little girl. I'm your Mother, now do as I say." I got in the car because I thought she loved me and would never let anyone hurt me. I saw her take a stack of money from his hand and then she ran, she ran away from me....she left me with him. She sold me, Josh. She said she loved me, but she didn't, not really."

qTpG5HK.png
    "After he...was finished with me. He left me crying in the backseat and got out of the car. He got in the front and started to drive away, telling me. "Don't let anyone see you or I'll kill you, understand?" He stopped for a red light and I escaped, running as fast as I could away from him. He didn't even try to stop me, why would he? He already got what he'd paid for."

tH7MDKv.png
    "Don't leave me Josh. Everyone I love leaves me. I don't know what I'll do if you leave me too. I love you, you said you love me too. Prove it! Go with Adam, I don't want you to not follow your dream because of me. But...come back. Promise me you'll come back."
    "I promise. I love you more than anything or anyone in this world Tessa, that's the truth and I'll never let anyone hurt you again."

oICiJI2.png
    "Do you believe me?"
    "...yes...I believe you..."

LBQsPPL.png
    "You said you're not brave, but you are. You're the bravest person I've ever known. I'm so glad you trusted me, took a chance like that. Taking a complete stranger into your home. After what you've just told me, I'm surprised you did. Why did you? Why me?"
    "Because you helped me without asking for anything in return. You didn't hit on me, or anything. You saw me struggling to fish and just...helped. I could just tell you were a good person."

JcGXPe5.png
    "And josh, a good person always honors his debts, right?"
    "Yes...but what do I owe you?"
    "You promised I could have anything I want when I won last night, remember what I asked for? It was unreasonable then, I don't think it is now, do you?"
    "Tessa..."

a1SDPmL.png
    "Shh, no more talking. Just take my hand."

q8ddbOB.png
    "Pull me close."

RHapZIy.png
    "Hold me tight and...give me just one little kiss. Will you kiss me Josh?"
    "I..."

sXWLrHh.png
    YoSM8nS.png

JuQaNj0.png
    (I knew it would never end with just one little kiss...but it doesn't even matter, now.)
    I apologize for being gone so long, another busy, busy day here. I'll reply and comment asap. Just wanted to get this posted before midnight. Whew! I just made it. o.O
    edited January 2021
    @Skeilah
    Yep, Josh just showed up there. He always seems to show up wherever Tessa goes. :) hehe I guess you like Josh's handle eh? Yeah, it was a very tense few days for these two. You'd think just a itty bitty kiss wouldn't be that big of a deal, right? Oh but it is, it really is! Yes, he's going to be out of the picture for awhile singing his heart out with Adam. :)

Thanks for looking for a Mod for me, so sweet of you! I saw you'd sent a link for one in the PM you sent, I saw that one though. It looks good, but they can only do teen romance interactions, I want it all! :D Anyway, I figured out how to get them together without a Mod. Maybe it's cheating, maybe not since I didn't save it. But, temporarily made Tessa YA just for today's post. Like I said though, I didn't save afterward, so as far as the two of them are concerned...nothing happened! ;)

I wrote a little about Tessa's past in today's post too. There will be more later on, about how she ended up living in Mt. Komorebi, but I didn't think it was needed for now. Bryon does not have a little heart! He's got a big heart as far as I'm concerned. If he had a little heart, he wouldn't be so concerned about worrying Naoki, right? :)

Wow! Poor Bryon! What an awful Father he had. I'm glad when he got older he stood up for himself. So sad he still wants his Father's approval and love even after the way he's been treated by him. I guess it's the same way in real life though. Love the pose! Did you make it yourself? Great job if you did. :)

@permanentrose
    *shivers* Gawd, I dislike those cowplants so much. Congrats to Jules for completed the Freelance Botanist aspiration! Oh! So Jules is into pumpkin heads. That's interesting. :D Aww, Mario lost his curls. Darn, I liked them. Oh well... Looks like the camping trip was lots of fun. Until Mario caught on fire! o.O He didn't seemed too bothered about it though. :D Oh my! A bit of messing around happening on this trip. *bow chicka wow wow* Ah, man! Lenny got sprayed. Poor dog and poor Jules! o.O Great post! :)

Ah okay, that makes sense. I'm excited, of course, for Windenburg too. I'm sure Tessa will make lots of friends. She only has Josh, Kyoshi and Father Winter for friends at the moment. She needs more her own age. Not sure what kind of club she'll have yet, but it should be fun. :)

@Kanindota
    Sounds like River had quite a love day! Too bad the teen party didn't go so well. At least he met a new potential love interest. Katie is gorgeous by the way! I love redheads! Yes, there's lots of drama going on at the moment with a lot of our participants stories, including mine. ;) Tessa's drama should wind down a bit now though since Josh will be 'gone' singing with Adam for awhile. I'm sure she'll find some kind of drama to keep things interesting though. :)

@SoulGal7
    Yes, it was a very tense day for them, and the following day for today's post. They've worked things out for the moment and we get a peek at part of Tessa's past. I hadn't even planned on Josh doing anything with Adam. But when he walked by, the idea just popped into my head, it seemed like the perfect solution to explain why Josh wouldn't be around for awhile. I have a feeling Tessa and Josh will always be together though, there will be no other love interest. At least I don't have anything planned out that way at the moment. We'll see though, stranger things have happened. :)

I think you need to turn NAPs off. I have them off, but I plan to turn them back on when Tessa lives in that world. I hope since Sakura isn't actually voting on NAPs (unless she is?) that the Free Love or Sharing is Caring doesn't get enacted in their neighborhood. o.O Maybe lock her doors until she moves to Windenburg? Ugh! Wow, three times with the bugs? It took Tessa forever to get any to appear. Well at least she was able to complete a milestone goal. :) Megumi...I don't like her. I know she just wants the best for her Son, what Mom doesn't. But she needs to respect her Son too and go along with HIS wishes, not her own pushy agenda. *sigh*

@Hermitgirl
    Am I that transparent? :D I'm so late in replying to your comment, I don't know what else to say because it would depend on if you've read my last daily post or not. o.O Let's just leave it at that. ;) Aww, Roxanne kissed Duane! I love Duane, don't hurt Duane Roxanne, please? He's a good guy. At least he's always been a good guy in my game anyway. Sorry you didn't get the right weather yet. That goal is so so hard to complete! o.O Crossing my fingers for her!

@Ellupelluellu
    Oh, you use Mods for the paintings, okay. They sound like fantastic Mods! Cool Melody got four new recipes at least. I'm looking forward to Tessa living in San Myshuo and learning all the recipes there. Josh will be out of the picture for awhile yes, but...well, I love, love, love happy endings too, so I think you'll like today's post for Tessa. :)

I've never tried sushi before, it looks interesting though. Did Melody find anything good in the junk boxes? Hope so. Ooo, did she catch that Sturgeon lurking by the lure? Hey, Pasta is good any time of day in my opinion! ;) Ugh, Melody has a baby cowplant too. Well, I guess that monster is needed to fill the aspiration. That's about all they're good for in my opinion, except decorations after they die. ;)
    Post edited by Karababy52 on
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @permanentrose
    Day 26: Yassss, camping! But first, how cute is Buttercup? <3 I would just keep the 'little' cowplant. So cute! Well, the inventory is better than deleted xD HAHAHAHAH Patchy is awesome. I never played with Patchy myself but it's so nice to see him in stories. And now he's even attractive. Can you have children with Patchy? xD

:ooooo Mario got a haircut! I almost didn't recognize him. Thought he was a different guy, hahaaah! Ah well, hair grows back eventually. On to the 'wilderness'! I love how you tried to make it wilderness xD Lenny so cute, protecting the tent with his life. Good boy! Mario really is something else, hahahahaha! He forgot to panick? xD Nice. Anyways, love is in the air! Lenny also got a portion of love from a skunk. Poor Lenny :c

Comments: Indeed a very rough childhood. The house is like - never cleaned (except for when Bryon himself cleaned it), beer cans and spider webs everywhere, dust all over the place, nothing really works. Thank you ^^ I thought it would be more obvious to make the dream photo's this way, so that people actually know it's not something happening in the current time.

@Kanindota
    Whoa, that Katie-girl looks pretty. Can't wait out to find out if River and Katie become a thing or not. There's indeed a lot of drama going on in everyone's story, but I like it a lot. Everyone has a story, and it's nice to see these stories from these Sims <3

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you!! <3 Hhahahaha oops xD I hope you found some nice ones to use in your game ^^

Oh, you use the towel as an indication for the next day! Smooth! I mostly take a sleeping pic, meaning the day has ended. The picture after that one is the picture for the new day. Glad to know I'm not the only one doing stuff like this xD

Bryon didn't have such nightmares for a little while, thanks to living alone and not being in contact with things that remind him of his father, but seeing that woodworking table made all his buried emotions come up again. Thank you about the edits! <3

Day 27: of course, there's the towel again :P Mini cowplant! <3 So cute. I'm not a fan of sushi, but that sushi looks good. Nice little update ^^

@SoulGal7
    Update: I like how you include these Japanese terms like 'Okaasan' and 'Otootan'. I'm actually learning how to read and write Japanese and it's so funny to read things I remember :P Wow, Megumi is finally surprised and excited by something. Definition of small: invite all the families! xDD Poor Sakura. She'll really miss Kiyoshi. Was Sakura always that slim? It looks like she lost some weight. Or maybe that's just my imagination. Anywayssss, I hope Sakura's wish comes true, whatever it may be!

Comment: Yep, very, veryyy dark past. I hope so too.

@Hermitgirl
    Thank you! I hope so too.

Day 26: Poor Duane, being used xD Well, as long as Roxanne is having a good time, right?

@Karababy52
    Update: Oh, we go further on the cliffhanger! Tessa seems like she's totally done with it. Almost like she has a ravenous mood or something. Woooow, that escalated quickly. Didn't expect that to be Tessa's background story :o Seems almost even darker than what Bryon went through. She's so desperate to make Josh come back. Oooooof my feelings. THE KISSSSSS!! ITS HAPPENINGGGG!!!!! <3<3<3 Hahahaha that last pic. We all know what happened in there.

Comment: Naww, I'll miss Josh, but I'm glad they part ways for the time being after this. Josh will come back, Tessa had her kiss, ... It's okay now. Right..? xD Of course, you want it all xD I ended up keeping the mod, hehe. Could come in handy in other saves. ^^ I'm glad you found a way to make this 'happen' (or not happen ;)).

Noooo, with 'a little heart' I mean he has a big heart but can't show it that good. It's a thing to say here in Belgium, but maybe if translated to English it gets a whole other meaning... In Belgium we sometimes say 'Hij heeft een grote bek, maar een klein hartje'. Literally translated: 'He has a big mouth, but a little heart'. Meaning: Somebody who appears very tough and fierce (or look like one), but is actually very sweet or sensitive. Does this makes sense? xD

I feel the same way, that what happened in Bryon's past, but still wanting approval and love, is a thing that happens in real life also. It's so sad, actually. I didn't make the pose myself. I don't really know how to make poses. I only know how to edit clothes and picture frames xD
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    January 27
    01-26-21-11-52-10-am_orig.png
    Well well, look who we got here :P

Bryon's Diary
    I wasn’t feeling well yesterday and I’m still not feeling great today. Naoki suggested me to call in sick from school and work. He gave me a little kiss on the cheek and left to school, alone. We have a difficult time talking to each other since what happened yesterday morning. It’s bothering me. I really want to tell him everything but I just can’t. Ahhhh. I peeked outside. The weather was nice. I went out to the park and sat somewhere with my laptop. I suddenly had the urge to work on a book I was writing. I always liked writing, but I never managed to finish this book. Why do I suddenly want to publish it? Well, the park manager recently invested in a rocket ship building base. I asked him if I could make use of it too. He agreed. Now I only need to buy rocket ship equipment, you know, so I can actually build a rocket ship. I know, the rocket ship will belong to the park manager, but it’s a nice opportunity for me to practice making one. Just as I entered my ‘writing flow’, someone behind me got my attention. “Hey, a Smurf!”. I turned around, just to see some stranger girl smirking at me. “You talking to me?”. “Yikes. You don’t need to look at me like that”. “Well, maybe don’t call me a Smurf then”. “But your hair is blue!”. I gave her a serious face. “Again, don’t look at me like that! It’s really scary! How can I call you then?”. “Bryon’s fine, thank you”. “Jules Warner, nice to meet you!”. Before I knew it, the girl called Jules sat next to me. Ehm, private space? Visibly annoyed, I asked her: “What do you want?”. “Oh, nothing really. I just thought you would be nice company”. “Well, I’m not having a great day. Even that old woman playing chess would be better company”. I thought she would get the hint, but nope. She just laughed. “You seem a little stressed”. “That’s because there’s an annoying girl next to me”. “Oh, you’re funny! I knew you would be good company! I’m heading to the bathhouse. Don’t you want to join me? You’re going to like it!”. Well, I already lost my concentration to write that book, so I might as well join her for the day. We went to the sauna. Honestly, it was just like my problems never existed for a moment… Until I looked through the window, remembering myself that I left Naoki home alone without leaving him a message. “Uh-oh… Naoki!”. “Hm? Who’s Naoki? Your dog?”. “No… My… Boyfriend”. “How nice! You got a boyfrie—!”. “Shhhhhh, not so loud!”. I covered her mouth. “What’s up? You’re not out yet?”. Silence. Well, that’s obvious. “It’s okay. Your secret is safe with me! I’ll let you go for today, but first - give me your number. I’d like to stay in touch”. I took out my phone. 10 missed calls, 15 text messages. “Oof, didn’t you tell him you were here or something?”. “Ehm….”. “I’d hurry if I were you”. “Yeah, I’ll do that. Thanks for today, Jules”.

Extra photo's
    3kgH71P.png
    The rocket ship building base! :D

pU8s8Rt.png
    Rip Bryon's private space. Jules is actually the first Sim from here to actually talk to Bryon instead of just passing by. I was surprised.

yNie93y.png
    Sauna timeeee!

L3YVf3X.png
    After Bryon left.

Jules: "Funny guy."

yH9uZim.png
    My self-made copy of Roxanne also showed her face in the bathhouse.
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
    edited January 2021
    Thought I'd get in here early since I've played way too much since the pack dropped... like way, way too much and need sleep!
    @Karababy52 Wowie! Didn't see that backstory coming... although yeah I knew the rest would come eventually, but maybe not that soon!
    @Skeilah Lol cute update! If you start writing books that money will pour it.. just takes a few weeks to get started. Better answer those calls!
    egTcBMc.png
    Day 27 Scared?
    3gwSheh.png
    I mostly just had to play around with the new pack of course. The seasons changed to Fall and it's fun watching them in thunderstorms after the fear update. Roxanne of course had to learn the medium skill... it's another way to get new friends and be prepared for all life... or death might throw at her. Sorry for the darkness of some pictures. I'm so tired I couldn't tell a story if I wanted too lol..
    ISJUZOe.png
    BPcMvoe.png
    9sGIeAZ.png
    WRdUYN6.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    Update 27 - Time to hit the books

tYWrG71.png

Notes:
    Jules woke up with low hygiene (but not as low as that little stinker, Lenny :D). So before Mario woke up, she used a waterfall in a bottle she fished up ages ago I've been saving for an occasion like this. Will the extra splashes of water hit Lenny and help with his putrid condition as well? Unfortunately not...
    wvkq3zI.jpg

And since Mario still wasn't up, she decided to pop by the Willow Creek Vet Clinic (owned by Rose and Carrie, she really depends on them in times of need haha) and gave Lenny a much needed bath.
    OAL8Mxi.png

When she returned to the campsite, it was beginning to rain, so they tore down their camp and decided to head back home, but first shared a romantic kiss in the rain <3
    aq2hN3f.png

I moved Mario back into his household (very gladly, that boy is needy without reward traits lol) and Lenny too since Dell and Sofia are back home now (that one was harder, I'm gonna miss that weird little dog)

So now Jules was on her own again. It was the first day of Fall, a Sunday, so school would be starting tomorrow. I guess I better officially enroll her again. Of course, they were only "hiring" F students, so I'm gonna have my work cut out for me haha.
    wgZoVHK.png

I guess we should also purchase back that homework book she sold at the beginning of this challenge lol
    6cLpv8K.png

Let's get a head start on that homework as well - as an F student, Jules needs all the help she can get. She was in a very flirty mood from being with Mario though. "And the answer to this math problem is...69. Oh my, how risqué!" :D
    Cg6uhVl.png

I don't think I've ever played a teen who is failing high school before, so was surprised that she could do some make up work!
    aMJ5M4h.png

She took a relaxing lounge in her pool afterwards, determined to savor that last day of her summer break.
    tOn7bSy.png

And then she got sulky when she went to tend her garden. I think she's missing Lenny (and sure, maybe Mario too. But I'm really missing Lenny :()
    Znzqg5L.png

And then a wonderful surprise! Yes, yes, yes, please come over darling Emmett!
    fEHfdYn.jpg
    xkXjqPi.png

Then Emmett decided to autonomously clean her shower, mop her floor, and take out the kitchen trash. What a great friend (and good potential husband material, I might add...hmmm) <3
    U5N8AN9.png
    GTT1PLz.png
    3PjUXRV.png

She gave Emmett another knitting lesson, and then he headed back home.
    ztvzA2u.png

She just spent the evening skill building and such, caught a few fish, decided to keep one as a pet since she's missing Lenny lol

I played Jules' first day of school during this session too, so I'm just gonna add it here since my days are now so short, boo hoo :(

I gave Jules a uniform since the game generates one for all of you haha :joy:
    RouOxi0.png

She came home with a school project, so between that and homework, that was basically her whole day. I had Patchy assist her with her school project, he might as well make himself useful :joy: Also meet her new pet, Gabriel, the angelfish she caught.
    CdInsel.png
    edited January 2021
    @Skeilah Of course my overly friendly Jules who has a tendency to try to be helpful and kind (and funny, I love that she called him a smurf lol) whenever she can was the first one to talk to Bryon :D It's not like she even has a trait that would make her likely to do that, the GAME JUST KNOWS LOL. Anyway, had to comment on that, I will reply properly to your entire update later
    edited January 2021
    @Hermitgirl lol patchy made both of our photos of the day. Patchy is acting like a surrogate parent to Jules that she also finds attractive, this is getting problematic fast :D the new pack looks like fun, I’m excited for Roxi’s haunted house in Windenburg. It’s perfect for Roxi’s personality! Is the new pack worth it then? Maybe I’ll buy it soon :)

@Skeilah i love that Jules basically took over your update today lol. Jules is just very excited to experience Mt. Komorebi since I’ve been depriving her of it lol. Also poor Bryon, didn’t want to be bothered and then Jules invaded his personal space and almost outed him. Jules has a lot of lesbian friends in her life so she’s a good friend to confide in about such matters.

@Karababy52 ummmmm !!!!!!!! WHAT?!?! Let’s address the fact that you either used a mod or cheated to make Josh a teen to achieve that ending to your update. Is Josh just going to leave Tessa in bed and disappear into the night???! I need answers lol. Also that’s a really heavy backstory, poor Tessa. She’s always so bubbly any fun, but she’s carrying around a very dark past indeed....wow. A great update. You always surprise me with your updates, I have no idea where you’re trying to take this story! I love it

Edit: Just saw your reply to @skeilah - so you made Tessa a YA but didn’t save. Is what happened just a dream or are you counting it as plot progression anyway? Excited to see where it goes either way
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - Day 26 - I have to respond to this one first, and will comment on all others this evening. Sorry, all, working overtime, and I am late posting but will try to do tonight, hopefully. I have to work some things out, and after work, my little ole brain is tired. lol
    Oh my gosh! I didn't see that coming for a backstory for Tessa. That is so horrible! I guess when she asked Father Winter about woohoo, she wanted to find out how it really was, not what had happened to her. So, Father Winter probably told her a romantic version, and Tessa, being so smitten with Josh, thought that this was the best thing that she had ever heard. And I remember from her excitement, that she was probably looking forward to "being" with Josh in that way, so that she could know what it should be like when you loved someone. And I figured that you had either aged Josh down, or Tessa up, or got a mod, so that kiss I kind of knew was coming. And from the many times that Josh said that he wouldn't be able to stop at one kiss, and certainly, Tessa wasn't going to stop either, that final scenario screenshot, I knew, was coming, too. And I do like the last shot because Josh is smiling. He's just confirmed what he was debating with himself all along, that he loves Tessa. The other Josh, who was mean and pushing Tessa away...that Josh...I didn't like him so much. At least now Josh can go away on his singing career with Adam and Tessa will know that Josh indeed loves her. I'd love to see them together in the future. They just "fit" together so well.
    edited January 2021
    January - Day 27: "See you soon!"

WROncGd.png

Notes
    wTi9J3p.png
    Standing in the greenhouse, Tessa got the text she'd been waiting to see from Josh. Those three little words filled her mind with visions of the night before. He'd been so gentle, taking things slow, asking if she was sure and ready until no words or assurance was needed anymore.

BYeUevY.png
    They had slept for awhile afterward until Tessa woke with a smile on her lips and got up to take a shower.

HkY8kcR.png
    Josh wasn't far behind and joined her there.

3adV2sn.png
    Kissing her with a hunger much more demanding than before.

TjnyOcX.png
    He'd made a joke, fanning his face and said, "Is the steam making it so hot in here, or is it just you?"
    She grinned again to herself remembering what she'd said, "It's you...well, it is kinda steamy in here too. But it's about to get steamier."

Y1x4M6N.png
    Tessa smirked to herself remembering what she'd said when they were finished in the shower. "Wooo, Father Winter was right! This is the most fun I've ever had."
    Josh had looked at her with one eyebrow lifted in question when she'd turned around.
    "Oh, uh, did I say that out loud?" Josh had just laughed and started tickling her until both their towels fell off and he chased her back to the bed for another round. The man was insatiable!

2dlyQte.png
    Later in the night she felt him get out of bed, but didn't hear him leave the room. She'd opened her eyes just enough to see and saw him standing there in all his naked glory. He had a goofy look on his face as if he couldn't decide if he wanted to laugh or cry.
    "I know you're awake. I love you Beautiful."
    Tessa smiled with her eyes still mostly closed and said, "Then get back in bed and show me how much again." Tessa blushed, thinking, I guess I'm insatiable too.

vyuGZis.png
    In the morning Tessa had dressed for school and they said their good byes. Well, not quite. "Josh, let's not say goodbye, okay? Just...see you soon."
    "Alright, I'll text you when I get on the plane. I'm going to miss you so much." He'd said, holding her tighter.
    "I'll miss you too, see you soon!"

BIZWsMx.png
    He'd slowly let go then and walked out the door, not looking back. But, she heard him say as he looked at her one last time through the window...

BgCy5Gi.png
    "I love you Beautiful, see you soon."

FlGQoVb.png
    What she didn't hear was his choked with tears softly whispered, "Goodbye."

I apologize for another drop and run, but I stayed up way too late again. I'm having so much fun with this, but the dialogue has been very intense lately, especially the previous Day, and that takes time to really think about and write. If I hadn't committed to writing daily, I would take even more time to get everything just right. But, hopefully this will all make sense and doesn't sound too sappy. :) I can't help it, I love romance and get a bit carried away sometimes. o.O

Anyway, I'll be back later mid-afternoon to answer all your replies, comments and PMs. Thanks for understanding and being so patient. I appreciate it so much! Have a great day/night Y'all! <3
    edited January 2021
    @Skeilah - Day 27 - Look Jules came for a visit. I saw that Sakura walked by on the street, too. Bryon was very moody, and Jules was quite funny. Nothing seemed to bother her as she "invaded" Bryon's space. It was indeed nice that Jules tried to help Bryon inprove her mood. Ad there is Roxanne...don't accept any flower gifts from her, okay Bryon? lol

@Hermitgirl - Day 27 - Ah...the new "scare" factor. And there is bonehilda...Roxanne's new partner in crime. lol

@permanentrose - Day 27 - And the end of the camping trip with Mario. Poor Lenny, the stinky guy. I like that dog, too. And re-enrolling in school. Ugh! Poor Jules starting as an F student, but she seems determined to get that grade up. And thank goodness Emmett came over...that shower! Yes, Emmett seems like a keeper to me. So, yes, with Jules now going to school, so much less time. And her new pet fish - cute. I like the uniform you made for her, too :)

@Karababy52 - Day 27
    And the deed is done. They had many trysts together, and the morning brought them together to say a proper "until we meet again". And Josh said he would text Tessa from the plane....HOWEVER...the last part of Josh saying 'Goodbye'... sounds like finality in itself. Like he has decided he must end it. Josh, if you have to end it, at least tell her when you are on the plane, away from her, that it is actually goodbye. Don't just leave her and not say anything to her again. Poor Tessa has gone through so much, and a caring person such as Josh would not do that to her. So, Josh, tell her from a distance that it can't continue if that is what he means by saying goodbye. Don't leave her hanging on. Just my thoughts :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
    @Karababy52 Woooo, gotta recover from your update *fans self* Tessa and Josh certainly had some fun before he leaves. Well, this kind of closes the door to have Tessa entering into any other romance while Josh is gone, I guess they are gonna make the long distance work! Well who knows actually - you keep surprising me with your updates. I will say that after nearly a month of watching these two pine for each other, it was VERY satisfying to see them unable to keep their hands off of each other. I think Windenburg is gonna be a fun chapter for Tessa's life, though I really have no idea where you are going with things. I'm excited for the ride!

@SoulGal7 , ah Kiyoshi now also changes uniforms, good to know it is just not my game then :)

@permanentrose , yes that confirmed my decision to skip San Myshyno, as you said she can do the things without living there :) I allow her to visit other districts once, for the aspiration :)
    LMAO at the math answer :joy: Haha I am not sure is Emmett more like good butler material than husband :joy: Hihi, school is hard, that's a challenge :p Great update :)

@Karababy52 , She found posters and snowglobes , yes :)
    Oh.. Tessa has her own skeletons in the closet I see, well maybe we all have. Yes loved the result of their "argument".. sorry to see Josh really going.. but something tells me this ain't the end :) Great, but a bit heartbreaking update :)

@Skeilah , you are welcome :) Oh I did find couple good ones. Some hairs look great at their download pictures but meh in game.. photoshopping maybe. I am picky, very picky when it comes at sims CC :D
    Heh I see Jules took over Bryon's day :D well good , he had something else to think about :smiley: Great update :)

@Hermitgirl , Nice that Roxanne now is skilling the Medium skill.. Hey Bonehilda! :D Great update :)

oLBCVXj.png
    (It is SUMMER!!!! So I let her buy 2 seed bags of summer things.. she got plantain and blackberry ! )
    Melody Connors
    Day 28

Funds at start of day 28 : 35732 simoleons
    Funds at end of day 28: 40126 simoleons
    House value at day 28: 26584 simoleons
    pPNQ18o.png
    Breakfast time again!
    QIexmzq.png
    As she will soon move to Windenburg, she wanted nice photos to remind her of this place :)
    x2bQwcw.png
    Snow globes she found day before :)
    lllBK3T.png
    daily morning task now, tending the garden!
    JwHM9h5.png
    Oh yes.. that thing.. school.. in blue/red..
    3EeGRV5.png
    OfQ4AV1.png
    After school, Malcolm showed up.. just to hug her and give a kiss to her cheek.. and then he left!!!!!!!!! Uhmm.. okay..
    OLnkso1.png
    She needed fun.. and that was NOT happening at bowling..
    M3ApexH.png
    Okay, grand piano at longe it is the,,, but taht was okay, as her skill for that is so high by now that she got LOTS of good tips!

edited January 2021
    @Ellupelluellu I love that she took picture of her house and garden, what a cute idea <3 The snow globe collection is always fun, though I never know what to do with them. One of my sims put the ones she collected in her baby's nursery for decorations. San Myshuno has a lot of fun things to do, I'm excited for when Jules can live there! I'm glad you are finding a way to experience it! Also lol at Malcolm coming over to hug and kiss her and then leaving. He's a weird one :D I need to put a bowling alley in Windenburg, that just reminded me. Maybe Jules will have a bowling club, hmm...

Lol Emmett the butler :D I don't own that pack, but can you make any sim a butler?
    Lol Emmett the butler :D I don't own that pack, but can you make any sim a butler?
    I haven't used butler yet to be honest, but what I assume is that game randomly generates them :)

edited January 2021
    @Skeilah
    She was totally unhinged at the idea someone she loved intended to abandon her again. It dredged up all the hurt and anger from the past and she just lost it as a result. She was not going to accept Josh's decision without a fight. Abandonment is a hot button issue with her for obvious reasons.

I had several ideas for Tessa's past bouncing around in the caverns of my mind, that one just seemed to fit best. :) I think she also felt the need to share her past because she was sick of Josh's noble attempt to protect her virtue. She felt he perceived her as a naïve, little girl who was too immature and innocent to understand her own feelings. Once she'd opened his eyes, the rest just naturally followed. :)

I'll miss him too, but it's only for a couple months. Yes, everything is okay between them now. He'll come back and they'll be together going forward. They might have a few more bumps along the way, but they'll work through them together and come out stronger on the other side. :)

I can see how it could come in handy, definitely. I was tempted to try it, but I like the solution I ultimately used. Thanks again for finding it though, I'm glad you kept it. :)

Ah, okay, I get it now. Thanks for the explanation, it did lose a little in translation, but that clears it up. :)

I don't know how to make them either and admire those who can. I have that program which allows Simmers to pull out the full size preview image for uploaded Sims, and it does a lot of other stuff too. But I only used it once a long time ago to get those pictures and then uninstalled it.

Day 27 - Nice solution you found for Bryon to work on his rocket skill until he can afford to buy his own. I think one of the milestone goals for Nerd Brain is to actually own a rocketship. Sooo cool seeing some of the challenge Sims in your world. "Hey Smurf!" :D I don't think Bryon was too thrilled about it at first though. But he ended up having a fun day with Jules anyway. It's funny how Jules seemed totally oblivious to Bryon's mood and just kept pushing to hang out with him. The girl was not giving up! :p Bummer how he got so involved with writing and hanging out with her, he totally missed all Naoki's calls though. Opps! I'm guessing Naoki will be a bit upset. o.O

Sorry for such a long reply. *blushes*

@Hermitgirl
    Honestly, I didn't either, but of all the ideas I had for Tessa's background, that one seemed to fit the best. Yeah, I guess I could've still had them wait, but it just seemed natural to me it would happen now. :)

I downloaded the new pack last night too, but haven't checked out any of the gameplay yet. I just placed the Haunted House that came with the pack on the lot it was built on in Tessa's file and my two custom template files for now. So excited to check it out soon! It just makes sense for Roxanne to become a medium, given her darker ways. Looks like you, Roxanne, and Patchy, were having fun with it. ;)

I wanted to say thank you too for sharing about this challenge and your thoughts about it in another thread here on the forum. It made me smile to see it and read you're having so much fun with it! <3

@permanentrose
    Day 27 - Lucky Jules had that waterfall in a bottle handy and the convenience of using Rose and Carrie's vet clinic to take care of Lenny's hygiene too. :)Love the 69 comment from Jules, so funny! :D I don't blame her for taking advantage of her last day of freedom from school. Wow, Emmett is definite marriage material. Who wouldn't want someone that neat in their life? Love the cute school uniform you created for her. Great job with that! I love that she has a pet Angelfish too! Remember the elder I showed you in a PM, Iris? She had a pet Angelfish named Petey AND Josh had a pet Angelfish simply named Angel when he was in the Apocalypse Challenge too! :)

Nope, I didn't use a Mod and I didn't age down Josh to a teen, I temporarily aged up Tessa to a YA. I didn't save afterward though. I just did that for story purposes. I'm sure you know by now he didn't just sneak away in the night and leave her that way. He loves her too much to do something like that. <3

@SoulGal7
    You're exactly right on all levels! :) I almost ended the day with the kiss, even though they shared much more while Tessa was temporarily a YA and I'd taken screenshots of everything. I'm glad now I didn't from your reaction to that last screenshot. It makes me sad you perceived Josh as mean and struggling to decide if he really loved her. I don't see him as mean, he was just trying to be a good guy and not take advantage of a young, innocent girl, even though as an experienced young adult male he naturally wanted more.

His mistake, and mine, was letting them be together so much and fall in love. They should've remained nothing more than BFFs. I love romance, as you know, and I love Josh and was having so much fun playing with him and their developing relationship though, I made them mean so much more to each other and then things got complicated due to game mechanics, completely my own fault. o.O He did/does love her, I'm sorry I wasn't able to make that clear.

I guess I should've gotten inside Josh's head more and shared how he was feeling. I tried to make this more about how Tessa was feeling though since she's the main character. He's a big part of her life though, so I should've realized he needed more character development as well. I struggle in my writing to convey feelings sometimes and have been trying to work on improving it. Obviously it needs more improvement so thanks so much for sharing your thoughts, it helps a lot! :)

I had thoughts of perhaps giving them more struggles while Josh was out of the picture with perhaps another guy in Tessa's life. But at this point, that would just be cruel and wouldn't make sense, since as you've shared they do fit so well together. They belong together now, forever. <3
    Oh man, @Ellupelluellu you must've posted while I was writing my comments post and I missed it until now! o.O Sorry about that.

Anyway, love those photos Melody took and look at her beautiful big garden! What the heck Malcolm? Maybe he was just feeling insecure and wanted to make sure she knew he still cared about her? I don't know. Sims logic at work I guess. :D Bowling! Thanks for the reminder, I meant to put a Bowling Alley in Newcrest and totally forgot about it. I hope Tessa is a better bowler than Melody. Poor girl, that looks like it might've hurt...just a little. ;) I'm sure with practice she'll get much better though! :) What level is Melody at in the Piano skill now? Does she intend to write any songs? Just curious... Great update! <3
    Oh geez, I've missed a lot of comments. Sorry guys, catching up now! :) I've been told it won't be noticed if I just update a post with members names though, so unless someone posts again before I do, I'll have three in a row. o.O I apologize ahead of time for that.
    @Karababy52 , she has maxed her piano skill :) But no songs, I wait for Del Sol Valley , nothing celeb like before living there.

@Ellupelluellu Cool! Yeah, Tessa hasn't lead a very happy life until now. I'll share more of her background at some point to explain how she ended up on SE and how the heck she acquired a piece of land. You should listen to that something telling you this isn't the end for them, it's telling you the truth! :) Ah, makes sense she'd wait to write songs so she can use them to help make her a celebrity. Great idea!

@SoulGal7 Oh gosh, no, no, no he's not actually leaving her! That goodbye was whispered to himself at the end because she didn't want to hear any Goodbyes. I didn't mean to make it as a foreshadowing of what he really intended to do. Wow, you really don't think much of Josh eh? How could he do something like that after she'd shared part of her background with him, gave herself to him and he'd promised her he'd come back to her? Do you really think he would? He loves her, he'll come back once the residency gig with Adam is over (and she ages to a YA) and they'll be together for the rest of the challenge. :) Man, clearly I really need to work on my writing skills. o.O

@permanentrose Oh yeah, they had the time of their lives. :) And yes, the door is firmly shut now against any other guys entering Tessa's life as a love interest. Josh is it! He's her best friend, her soulmate and the love of her life and vice versa. Period! I'm looking forward to Windenburg. With the clubs aspiration and Josh gone for awhile, it's her time to make some more friends her own age. And well, I just love Windenburg anyway. The only question I have about it is which lot to use for her, one on the island or in the country? The town area is out, I've never had any Sims live there. I'm a country mouse and hence most of my Sims are too! I'll figure it out before Monday. :)
    January (Wednesday) - DAY 26: Sadder Than Sad

they-only-have-a-few-days-left-together.png
    Another school day and when they come home from school, Kiyoshi is sad...very sad...so sad in fact that Sakura is sad because he's sad. And that is really sad. The realization that they only had a few days left to be together has really hit Kiyoshi.

kiyoshi-sad-because-hes-sad.png

Sakura went to the mailbox to get the mail, and there was a letter addressed to Kiyoshi, with an Olympic insignia on it. This must be the letter from Coach Janks!

i-think-you-need-to-go-by-yourself-tonight.png

Sakura: "Kiyoshi, you got your letter from Coach Janks! It's pretty thick! Oh, open it! Let's see what it says!"

Kiyoshi was distraught, but opened the letter, and read it. It went into detail about the Snowboarding trials on Saturday, and the time they would be departing on Sunday morning for the Training Center. It also included a sample 'typical day' at The Training Center. There were some forms he had to fill out, and he spread the papers on the table before him. He read each one carefully and signed them...until he got to one paper and he became quite upset.

Kiyoshi: "Sakura! There is no cell phone service where we are going! We won't be able to text or talk to each other every day! Oh, this is terrible!" Kiyoshi wailed.

sakura-why-do-you-have-to-go.png

Sakura looked as shocked as Kiyoshi.

sakura-life-just-isnt-fair.png

Kiyoshi: "And Kado was right, after three months, I get one day off to spend with family and friends. Just one day!" Kiyoshi said lamenting the fact, "But I guess that's okay. At least we'll see each other in three months, if only for a day. But in the meantime...oh Sakura, life is so unfair! Why do things have to change? How am I going to do this without you there?" wailed Kiyoshi again.

im-sorry-sakura-i-have-to-go.png

And then Sakura started to cry. And then Kiyoshi got upset. Oh, my word! Instead of being happy, they were both just sad. Sadder than sad.

Sakura: "Kiyoshi, we'll work something out. Maybe...maybe we could each start a journal and write down what happened each day. And then when we see each other, we can share what we did. What do you think of that idea?"

Kiyoshi brightened a bit and thought that was a good idea.

Sakura suggested they head to the slopes. Kiyoshi half-heartedly agreed.

kiyoshi-bad-ski-run.png

The weather was freezing, and Sakura did some rock climbing and high-intensity snowboarding on both the expert and medium slopes. Kiyoshi did high-intensity snowboarding on the expert slope. And when he finished, he was sad again for having an Imperfect ski run. Will this sadness never end?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Sakura has nothing to report for today, only SAD that she still doesn't have that last ding for the Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top