Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Realm of Magic question re: Brooms and Wands

So I am trying to level a spellcaster. This is only my second one. He has several brooms and wands in his inventory but they are stacked so I can only see them in the Collections Tab. I have two mops, gnarled wood broom, and rocket broom. I have a couple of wands too, the highest being a marble wand. I thought there was a way to set a favorite but I can't seem to remember how. Is there a way to set a favorite?
The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D

Comments

• BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    I think if you click on one
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    If you click on the stack in his inventory you can extend it so you see each individual item. Then click the one you would prefer and choose to make it the preferred one.
  • SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Thank you both. I guess the problem is that when I click on the stack, it doesn't expand! I was thinking this might be the problem but I couldn't remember if that's how it worked before. Later on when I get the new stuff pack, I will be restarting the game with no mods or cc. I will have to see if a mod is blocking this from happening.
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member
    Thank you both. I guess the problem is that when I click on the stack, it doesn't expand! I was thinking this might be the problem but I couldn't remember if that's how it worked before. Later on when I get the new stuff pack, I will be restarting the game with no mods or cc. I will have to see if a mod is blocking this from happening.

I believe you have to click the corner tab with the number on it to expand it, otherwise it will think you're trying to pick up the entire stack.
  • To7mTo7m Posts: 5,467 Member

I believe you have to click the corner tab with the number on it to expand it, otherwise it will think you're trying to pick up the entire stack.

this. there should be an arrow, or something you can click to expand the list.

--T