Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Anyone still around?

I cannot believe that it has been over 3 years since I have posted in these forums. I have been working with the Unreal Engine 4 for the past year and have learned that the heightmaps I created for CAW work in unreal as well. I am getting ready to work on figuring out the scaling of the heightmaps to recreate my Sims 3 worlds into Unreal and also return to CAW and create some new worlds for the Sims3 starting with the reworking of Stormwind/Elwynn Forest. I am wondering who is still around and if the Sims 3 is still popular enough to warrant a return?
My World's thread linked in Sig
NewSig.jpg

Comments

• flstriderflstrider Posts: 1,912 Member
    Some of my work in Unreal so far:

Castle1.png
    overview.png
    shipworks1.png

My World's thread linked in Sig
    NewSig.jpg

• suzsessuzses Posts: 2,433 Member
    Great looking creations you have there, @flstrider ! Very nice to see you here on the S3 forums again. Yes, there is still an active community here, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who would like to see a new flstrider world. If you manage to complete your Stormwind/Elwynn Forest project, I'll be super excited! Happy new year and welcome back.
    Ackney-upon-Sherne Collab on the forum here
    My Sims 3 Studio
    My forum builds thread
  • HidehiHidehi Posts: 1,109 Member

Lovely to see your post @flstrider !!! Your work with the unreal engine looks absolutely fab! :D
    There are still a few old and new active simmers who would love to be able to finally download Stormwind/Elwynn Forest or any other new Sim world that you may create.
    Wishing you a very happy new year and hope to see you around the forums more often.
  • Damienf519Damienf519 Posts: 6,988 Member
    I’m still here, although I had gone on a long hiatus awhile back and a lot of the people here that I knew and loved appear to be gone, unfortunately.
  • xxcrazyskittlesxxxxcrazyskittlesxx Posts: 16 Member
    Your creations are really good!
  • suetoopsuetoop Posts: 34 Member
    Happy to see you back on the forum @flstrider. I would be excited to add any new worlds you create to my game. I think I have all your existing worlds and they are some of my favorites.