Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

One Month One World One Year Personal Challenge (Complete!)

Comments

• Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    Sorry for the double post. I'll reply and comment asap. As always, give me a little bit! I have laundry going and other stuff I need to do. Be back soon! :)
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,918 Member
    @Karababy52 , Josh.. oh my.. okay.. NO!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited January 2021
    @Karababy52 AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! I guess you had to get Josh out of the picture for a while to give them some space until she ages up, but oh my, poor Tessa, this is gonna be a really hard adjustment for her. That part about the kiss was so great too, because you COULDN'T EVEN DO IT IF YOU WANTED TOO. Makes the tension so great. I'm curious to see where you take this story from here. Will Tessa find love, or will she wait for Josh and let him be her first everything???

Also, fantastic set up with the Adam stuff so that he could go on tour with him. I like how you used that detail from several updates ago and then expanded upon it in this one
    Post edited by permanentrose on
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Skeilah
    Yeah, he could come inside if he wanted to and he has since I wrote that. It was a false alarm, thankfully. I guess he was just being considerate. :)

Yeah, I might just bite the bullet and do it. If I can find a Mod that only lets teens/young adults have romantic interactions. That's all I want, nothing else. I don't think there's anything like that out there though. At least I can't find one. :(

Day 25: Oh man, I feel so bad for Bryon having a Father like that. It's nice having a little insight into his past though. I'll be doing that very soon after today's post, probably in the next one. I love how he made himself use the woodworking table because he loves Naoki so much, wants him to be happy and not worry about him. Even though he felt like crying, it was a very courageous thing to do. It had to be so hard. Poor guy. :(

@permanentrose
    I love that honey fills hunger for our Sims too. I just recently found out about that little fact. Very cool how she's donating to charity and using the Wishing Well to reduce her funds. I'm thinking Tessa will need some friends soon. The only one she has right now her own age is Kyoshi. Their friendship bar is dwindling though since she's been spending so much time with Josh. So you think being happy is boring? I'd rather be happy than live in a constant state of drama and uncertainty. That would be SO stressful. o.O Looking forward to seeing the camp lot and their trip. Should be fun! :)

Yeah, it'll be a huge adjustment for both of them. I'm curious to see where I take it too! :D Thanks. He walked by when Tessa and Josh were fishing and Josh was actually leaving. I got those great screenshots of the two of them eyeballing each other as Josh ran past him and figured I could use them somehow since they'd already met once. It just worked out. I never really know what I'm going to write until I go through the screenshots I've taken and try to make them all work together. I don't have a real plan I'm trying to follow, I'm just winging it here. *shrugs*

@Hermitgirl
    Ohhh, you are so clever! I love how subtle you were with the screenshots and the dialogue in Roxanne's head. It almost seems like a dream sequence in a way. Love it, love it, love it! <3 And look at that, Roxanne has a new friend to 'darken' her doorstep now and then. ;)

@Ellupelluellu
    I've seen that look. Seems like Mom made her daughter a snack afterall eh? The mop out of your butt comment literally made me laugh out loud! So good! :D Her garden is looking great! Gah! Pets win the lottery all the time in my game too! Usually it's Mayor Whiskers though. I wonder what Clara was so annoyed about. Maybe having to share her little boy toy with Melody? ;)

Absolutely loving the paintings she's doing. I'm guessing you used the technique of saving camera positions to make those. Or are those new paintings that came with the pack? OH! It was Caleb, not Mom. That's good then. Good she woke up too, so he didn't get a bite? She is so beautiful, I love her in red. It's perfect for her.

I love all the different fishing angles too. I think my favorite is the one from her perspective. Cracked me up when Malcolm came for a visit and she was right behind him, "Hey Dude, I'm right here!" :D Did she try the Spicy Curry challenge? I love the Spice Festival, it's my favorite out of all of them. Romance Festival is cool too though. I usually only send my Sims there for the plants though. :p

I'm guessing you don't like the fact Josh is leaving. I don't either. :( But don't worry, I do have an idea I hope works out. They'll get their happy ending one way or the other. :)
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    @Hermitgirl
    Yeah, he was. More of his dad in my update today! I'm actually enjoying this background story making way too much, but well, not much happened in my game connected to my aspiration, so may as well try making it interesting this way :joy: I mostly dislike Geoffrey for some reason, although I know Nancy is the one owning the business. :D

Day 25: Oops, the bar person died :joy: Nothing to see there. I laughed a lot. HAHAHAHHA did you really befriend Grimmie? That's awesome. In one of my saves, Grimmie is living in a house. Sometimes he just walks by like it's the most normal thing in the world. It's hilarious.

@Ellupelluellu
    Thank you! I appreciate that. :) I get it! I only played with a vampire once, and not really active, so I'm looking forward to complete the vampire aspirations somewhere during this year. The energy dropping is indeed annoying. The vampire I was playing with, constantly walked around with an umbrella, and every public lot had a huge flying roof above it so that the vampire could freely walk around HAHAHA.

Days 21-26 (really crazy indeed): hahahhahah Sims logic strikes again! I really like that garden. Wait, dogs can actually win the lottery????? xDD

HAHAHA you can see how fun that second day was for Clara. I'm even surprised she stayed. Would have thought she would just walk away like 'yeahhh, I don't want to be here' xD

OOHHHHH I like that white school uniform a lot actually <3 Oh, hello there, Caleb. I actually like Caleb a lot, don't know why. Poor Melody, dizzy all morning.

Ahh, Malcolm is back, without Clara this time. Even washing the dishes in the next day, ahahah! Skipping school and all.

I love how Melody is always walking around in that towel xD The chess gathering is hilarious. Maybe they are all rooting for Melody to win?

@Karababy52
    Day 25: Aha, once again together. Fishing this time! And Adam is there too? Nice. HAHAHHAAH 'TheMightyHunter02' :joy: Oh, the air seems a little tense between Tessa and Josh :( But it seems to be better later on, when Josh is at Tessa's place. Yeah... Ask anything... Except for a kiss, apparently. xD Poor Tessa. And now Josh is going to leave for real?! Dayum.... SO much emotion here...

Comments: I'll search together with you. I'm free at the moment and have nothing to do for the while. Might as well try to help, ahahaha! But yeah, it's a very specific thing. I got no idea if there's a mod for that. I hope for you there is!

There's gonna be more 'past'! Actually, I'm about to write it after I finish this way too long comment post heheheeh. Bryon has such a little and fragile heart, actually. <3
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    January 26
    1_orig.png

Bryon's Diary
    I had a nightmare. I was once again a child, living with my father in that… Horrible place. I never knew what would happen when father came home. Sometimes he was in a good mood and then he left me be, but sometimes he came home drunk, mostly accompanied with a woman. In my dream, he stormed into the house looking for me. I wasn’t really trying to hide, so he found me rather quickly and started yelling at me. “You make me sick! You constantly remind me of that filthy mother of yours! Do you know how much I would love to just throw you out, so I never have to look at your face again? YOU KNOW THAT?!”. He pushed me, then walked away to his room. The next moment I’m a grown-up teenager. He’s holding onto my arm like he’s going to break it, but I have the guts to push him over. “Do you know how hard I tried to be more like you, father?”. He laughs. Hard. “You wanted to look more like me? Are you going to start coming home drunk too? Bring out the ladies? Take them to bed? Go on, I dare you.”. The words ‘I dare you’ float around in my brain. “If that’s what I need to do to make you like me, then I will”. His laugh makes me sick. Everything about him makes me sick. Why do I still want to be recognized by him… “Bryon!! Are you okay?!”. Someone’s shaking me. I’m sweating. Naoki. “Bryon!! Wake up!! Bryon!!”. “I-… I’m awake..”. “What happened?! You were screaming in your sleep, crying…”. “I’m sorry. Just… A nightmare”. I sit up on the bed and Naoki comes to sit next to me. “You okay..?”, he asked. “I’ll be better eventually…”. “You know you can tell me when something’s bothering you, right?”. I know, Naoki, I know… But I’m not ready yet.

Extra photo's
    Bryon's dream. I decided to keep the father's face a secret. At least for now.

fE9Pq71.png
    LIWAXBs.png
    PWjaVLM.png
    p1QkJJb.png
    cJnDv4g.png

9PUaMlE.png
    vQiJSvM.png

A little posing going on, but literally nothing aspiration-related happened in my game, so could as well do this :P
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    Update 26 - Let's go camping!

gqZTe2N.jpg

Notes:
    Wow, Buttercup, you got so big!
    xnCTKZc.jpg

Gulp
    ocin21Z.jpg

Bad, Buttercup! That's it, into the inventory you go. (I might end up selling Buttercup later, but decided to hang on to her for now, who knows, might have a use for a cowplant like I did that emotional alien ghost :D)
    p7Vi6mL.jpg

After interacting with Buttercup, I noticed a few plants were ready to evolve, and just like that, she finished the Freelance Botanist aspiration, yay! I made a few edits to her garden to make it smaller, since I don't want to spend so much time gardening now and didn't want her getting too much money from it. So now she only has these 8 plants.
    57Hh4Au.png
    vv1nbaq.jpg

Patchy invited himself into the house.
    3zjkV2j.png

Which didn't bother Jules, she even gained a sentiment toward him and apparently (according to one of my mods) perceives him as attractive O.o
    CGeWIkN.png

ANYWAY, moving on from that.

Later in the afternoon, Mario came over to pick her up for their camping trip (I just added him to her household temporarily)

Jules: "Mario! You got a haircut!"
    Mario: "Ugh, yeah, Pearl put gum in my hair, she's such a brat! So Jamie had to cut it for me..."
    Pearl is his step-sister and Jamie is his step-mom. Jules reassured him that it was cute, even though she kind of misses those curls... :(
    tub8Q7B.png

Off to the "wilderness" together. Mario set up camp (don't you love it how you can see the sidewalk LOL)
    s70rpbR.jpg

They went fishing together. You can almost pretend they're in the wildness from this angle.
    kIIOTex.jpg

"I will protect this tent with my life."
    MNcCnJz.png

Mario played guitar and Jules knitted and Lenny chewed his ball while they still had some daylight.
    w9XWBL8.jpg

Then they grilled up some fish for dinner
    9XTd73O.jpg

Oh no, Mario caught on fire!!! Jules was quick to extinguish him though.
    zDDywr5.jpg

He only panicked after he was extinguished. Surprisingly, neither Mario or the chair were scorched. (A glitch, perhaps? I'm not complaining though)
    c9KAPE7.png

Then some stargazing got them both in a romantic mood.
    fzuAEzb.png

Very romantic indeed ;)
    N52UOx4.png
    MxIczdj.png

Run, Lenny, run, you don't wanna hang around for this lol
    Ggc6s4x.png

<3<3<3
    XCPqaik.png

Ugh, Lenny, way to ruin a perfect night. We'll deal with you in the morning....
    k8w9woN.png

Bonus photos:
    Lenny likes the fire
    yLlxoYi.png

Mario and his visit to the pee bush :joy:
    yLEUwxG.png
  • Options
    KanindotaKanindota Posts: 101 Member
    edited February 2021
    Day 24
    0gJD5BL.png
    She looks way better with her hair down and after tousling those tight curls out. She said she had a mishap at the hairdresser's but it's not so bad like this..
    Love Day came around and I thought I would break River from the monotony of his go to school, eat, nap, do homework or do an odd job routine. I had a teen party scheduled for 7pm (never tried it before, again a feature of Slice of Life...it lowered his responsibility trait by having one lol) and invited his best buddies Kiyoshi, Kaori and Sofia and Jebb and Cassandra Goth (who River is attracted to, but Sofia has a bit of their relationship in the pink). For Love Day, I thought let's see if there would be any romantic interactions after I unbanned romantic interactions in their club.

Unfortunately, the mod spawned a lot of people: adults, cats, toddlers from Sulani and one teen and none of River's club/besties. That one teen is there pictured, I wanted River to take part in Love Day and he could only afford a tulip without hurting his bills stash so I said if this teen, Katie something, would accept his tulip then he'll ask her on a date.

She accepted and I had them on the bench but they would not sit next to each other. Kept trying until they both moved over to his bed :blush: to sit and chat :lol: I left them alone and got their date to gold, but didn't finish in time to make Love Day fun for River. Though River was exhausted and kept going to bed, I tried to not get the date cut short. So River might have a more likely love interest now in Katie Something's face.

Will see what happens when they all come together.

Also to everyone's play, Ah the drama, the back-story, the setting up for the next part. I wish I was a master at multi-tasking so I can join you or at least make a whole-hearted attempt at writing more of River's story. My heart is excited and just everywhere now reading how everyone's stories are unfurling so far.
    Post edited by Kanindota on
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Karababy52 - Tension between Tessa and Josh. It was really up and down for those days they were together. So hot and cold. Really tense. And then Josh got to sing with Adam. That was so great. And then Tessa trying so hard to get that first kiss with Josh...and he got very upset and walked out. And then the next day, telling Tessa the good news that he was going to be a background singer for Adam...and then...the shoe hits the ground, "I won't be coming back!". Oh my gosh! I guess Josh realized that he had to take a step back because being so close to Tessa everyday was not helping the situation. It might be hard for Tessa (and Josh) now, but who knows...maybe they will meet up again in the future when Tessa is the "right age". ;)
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Skeilah what a rough childhood, so dramatic and sad :( that house looks pretty beat up too, Bryon really came from a hard background. I love how you edited the dream photos to have that hazy quality and the poses you picked are great. I hope Bryon can open up to Naoki soon ❤️❤️

@Kanindota cute new love interest for River! Slice of Life is one mod I’ve never tried, but it sounds like it adds some fun stuff to the game!
  • Options
    @Skeilah , the hair is from here:
    https://www.patreon.com/posts/45833285

Haha while hunting down that one hair, I ended up downloading at least 20 more, lol.

• Options
    edited January 2021
    January (Wednesday) - DAY 25: A Bit Buggy

a-shared-look.png
    Another school day. Sakura did pay the bills yesterday, so they have power again. However, during school, another Eco Inspector came by their house and told them that they weren't in compliance with the Upcycling Initiative and that their bills would increase again! What? What upcycling initiative? Oh my gosh! Go away, you Eco Inspector! Grrr! Kiyoshi got a pop-up at school stating that the teacher announced there would be some outside study time. Kiyoshi had a decision on whether to study outside or play with friends.

kiyoshi-studied-outside.png

When they arrived home, Kiyoshi got a pop-up that his mother wanted to come over. Kiyoshi thought that would be a good idea so he could tell his mother in person about his exciting news.

Kiyoshi saw his mother coming up the path and met her there.

it-is-what-ive-always-hoped-for.png

Megumi: "Kiyoshi-chan, what has happened? You seem awfully excited about something. Did anything happen at school today?"

Kiyoshi: "Okaasan (mother), I have something to tell you. I have been accepted to the Olympic Snowboarding Team!"

Megumi couldn't hide her surprise. "What? How? Before the Olympic trials?"

Kiyoshi went on to explain how Kado had videotaped him on the slope, and his boss was the brother of Coach Janks, and how Coach Janks had seen the video and accepted him on the Olympic Team.

i-cant-believe-it-that-is-wonderful-news.png

Megumi: "Kiyoshi-chan, I always knew you were destined for greatness. Your Otosan (father) will be very pleased. Three Olympians in the family!"

Needless to say, Megumi was super excited and wanted to know all the details. Unfortunately, the letter hadn't arrived from Coach Janks, so Kiyoshi didn't know much about where the training was being held or anything else.

Kiyoshi: "Kado thought I would be leaving after the Olympic trials on Sunday to head to the Training Camp."

Megumi: "That soon? Well, perhaps I could host a small celebratory reception after the trials. Nothing fancy. Just the Coach, the Team and their families. It is normally a tradition for one of the Team Member's family to host this, and since your Otosan (father) and I are Olympic gold medalists ourselves, it would be natural for us to take that role. I will call Kado and ask him to relay the message to Coach Janks. I am sure Coach Janks will agree."

Kiyoshi: "Well...I...I was sort of planning something special to do with Sakura..."

Megumi: "Kiyoshi-chan...but this IS special! How often does one get accepted on an Olympic Team? And I am sure that Sakura will understand. Of course, she is invited to attend the reception as well. Plus, Nanami has missed you, and it's the last night before you leave. A little reception with your own family isn't too much to ask, is it?"

Kiyoshi: "Okay, Okaasan (mother), you are right. And I do need to see Nanami before I leave. And it will be wonderful for Sakura to meet all the team."

Megumi smiled at Kiyoshi and then bid him farewell.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

When his mother had left, he saw Sakura sitting quietly in the garden. He walked over to her.

Sakura: "So, how did your mother take the news?"

Kiyoshi: "As expected, she was very excited. You know, Sakura, I have you to thank for this. Before I met you, I had lost interest in snowboarding. I didn't even want to go to the slopes anymore. If it hadn't been for you, I wouldn't have been on the slopes when Kado took that video of me. You have always had faith in me Sakura, and I owe this all to you."

ok-sakura-dont-be-sad-this-is-a-good-thing-for-you.png

Sakura: "Kiyoshi, it is really YOU who did it. No matter what happens, Kiyoshi, you must always have faith in yourself." Sakura looked at Kiyoshi then, "You are really special..." she said haltingly and then suddenly buried her head in her hands and started to cry, not able to continue speaking.

Kiyoshi: "Oh Sakura..." he said as he came towards her, "Please don't cry. I will miss you, too, and in a few months, we will see each other again..."

Sakura wiped her eyes, "Yes, yes, I know. It's just that a lot has happened since you moved in. But, I know this is a wonderful opportunity for you, but still, I am going to miss you so much."

Kiyoshi: "Sakura, I will miss you, too."

kyoshi-you-are-destned-to-be-a-legend-i-know-that.png

Kiyoshi took Sakura in his arms and gave her a sweet kiss on the cheek. He then took her hands in his, "Everything will be alright. Let's get away from here for awhile. Why don't we take a hike to the mountain shrine. I think some exercise and fresh air will help us both."

Sakura smiled: "That sounds like a wonderful idea. Let's go and change..."
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
    After washing her face and changing into some hiking clothes, Sakura felt a bit better. They headed to the Senbamachi bamboo forest and started their hike to the mountain shrine.

im-going-to-miss-doing-these-things-with-you-sakura.png

"I am really going to miss doing these things with you," Kiyoshi said.

Sakura just smiled at him but was thinking the same thing.

and-with-that-they-placed-their-wishes-on-the-ona-board.png

They arrived at the mountain shrine and made a wish together. Neither one told the other what they had wished for. I mean, if you told someone your wish, it wouldn't come true, right?

kiyoshis-wish-wont-come-true.png
    looks-like-sakuas-wish-will-come-true.png
    sakura-why-do-you-have-to-go-now.png

Unfortunately, it seems that Kiyoshi's wish might not come true, whereas Sakura's would. I wonder what they wished for. They kissed each other after they had made their wish, both secretly wishing that things didn't have to change.
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

another-attack.png

It was still early, and they both didn't want to go home yet, so they decided to do their homework on the trail. All of a sudden, some BUGS fell down from the nearby trees and almost landed on top of them. They still had their repellent with them but didn't need to use it as the bugs scattered quickly away. They continued doing their homework and Kiyoshi was working on a project, and it happened again. And again, no need for the repellent as the bugs scurried away. They moved away from under the trees, but just as they did, three more bugs fell on Sakura. UGH! Maybe this wasn't a good place to do homework, so they packed up everything and headed home. Darn bugs!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

she-survived.png

I guess having those bugs land on them wasn't all bad, as Sakura has another check on her Extreme Sports Enthusiast Aspiration. Now just one left...maybe Sakura wished for another thundersnow storm. :)
    Post edited by SoulGal7 on
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    @Ellupelluellu You really played the heck out of it! I didn't know there was a white outfit either, never saw that. I like to keep friends of sims that clean up.. lol sometimes they are the best ones to invite over. Also I like your garden layout :).
    @Karababy52 I won't be coming back! I don't believe it... lol although again smart to remove the temptation for a bit. We'lllll see.
    @Skeilah I love the way you shot the nightmare sequence, drew me right in and good setup on his childhood home also! Poor Byron, I hope he opens up to his boyfriend eventually.
    @permanentrose Buttercup does look absolutely huge next to Jules! It's Urban Camping! With the right angles though it can work. Oh no Mario's curls!.. but he's cute either way.
    @Kanindota Oh that girl Katie is so pretty, sometimes you have to at least find a love interests and beds are great to ..umm... sit and chat on!
    @SoulGal7 The mom does come across as insufferable... but at least she was happy for a moment before on to the next thing to nag about. Good job! Lol... Hopefully they will be together again and grats on the ding!
    Going to post for today and get lost in my game for awhile!
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    Day 26
    1e3PzLX.png
    Today I decided to try to get that ding again and since Roxanne met with blizzard conditions on the event climb I decided to try it again. Of course through all the parts of the climb...
    Not. One. Blizzard. Oh well.
    Roxanne has a pristine reputation nearly everyone looks at her adoringly, not sure I like it, might have to fix that later!
    Duane and Roxanne had a good time on the climb though. I also decided to go for that kiss on the mountain. I'm not feeling anything for them though... as the "Watcher" sometimes I do with my sims, but I think it might be Roxanne's personality or at least how I'm seeing her so far... and Duane seems too nice to mess with... so far anyway. At least with all the older guys hanging around... especially the married fully adult ones.. I can see them as sort of creepy. I gotta justify my actions ahead of time! Okay I went off on some sort of tangent.. oops.
    CbIWala.png
    Y7MttUR.png
    do77ZMa.png
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    @Hermitgirl
    It took me a while to actually like Mario lol. When I first decided he was gonna be Jules' first boyfriend, I was totally bored with him. I'm liking him more now that he's been around for a bit and I'm digging more into his backstory. Sometimes I still get totally bored with him if I'm being honest. If Roxi is meant to find a special sim, I'm sure you will, but also no pressure even though the rest of us seem to be romantics :D

I totally felt a spark between Roxi and the Grim Reaper, not gonna lie haha

@SoulGal7
    So is Kiyoshi moving out??? So bittersweet. We are all tying up some loose ends in our current worlds and getting things ready for our sims to move on to Windenburg - I can't believe this month is almost over! I got way more invested in this challenge than I ever planned to haha. I still get super excited about updating daily, I hope I can continue to feel this way! Also Megumi had some great facial expressions you captured during that exchange with Kiyoshi.

@karababy52
    No, no, I don't think being happy is boring, I was just saying that a lot of my other households don't have the drama of some of the households I've roped into this challenge so they are boring in comparision. Rose and Carrie's family are the happiest family ever, I don't think I've ever had Rose and Carrie even fight once lol. I love playing happy sims, don't get me wrong. That's also why I have so many weddings in my game :D

I'm excited to see Tessa in Windenburg. She's gonna have to make some friends with the club aspiration, so I think that will be good for her. I have to start thinking of some good club ideas for Jules and what sims I'd like to rope into it with her haha

• Options
    @permanentrose - commenting on your comment re - Kiyoshi
    Yes, Kiyoshi is heading to the Olympic training camp, so he will be moving out (well, back home actually lol). And there is something coming up as well about why Sakura will be moving to Windenburg. I am a day behind in my comments and posting, but it's coming :) I read your entry and will comment on it later tonight. I loved it!
  • Options
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    @permanentrose - commenting on your comment re - Kiyoshi
    Yes, Kiyoshi is heading to the Olympic training camp, so he will be moving out (well, back home actually lol). And there is something coming up as well about why Sakura will be moving to Windenburg. I am a day behind in my comments and posting, but it's coming :) I read your entry and will comment on it later tonight. I loved it!

@SoulGal7 I’m always about 3 updates ahead, didn’t even really purposely do it lol, I just played ahead and now everyday I still play so it keeps me in the same spot. One of these days I’ll be busy and appreciate it though. I’d like to get just one update ahead, let’s see if I can manage that :D

I have a story I’m starting to put into place for why Jules is moving to Windenburg as well :)
  • Options
    @Karababy52 , about the paintings, I use 2 mods, other makes it possible that she can take pictures with the camera for painting, all painting sizes. And the other makes the paintings to have similar effects what camera has, so those paintings are sharp and I can choose the lightning.
    And no, she didn't try the curry, but she managed to learn 4 new receipes :p
    Yes I didn't like Josh leaving, but I suppose he has to. I am all to sugary happy ends tho :D

@Skeilah , haha about the towel, indeed Melody will wear that often, I have used to keep that as a clue, when sorting my pictures, if she either wears towel or school uniform, that is the beginning of the new day :D
    Oh, what a horrible nightmare Bryon had , and based on his memories :( . I really like the edits you made for the sleep pictures :)

@permanentrose , haha so Jules thinks Patchy is hot? :joy: Mario's haircut is nice, and lovely pictures of their camping trip to next to a sidewalk wilderness :)

@Kanindota , Katie looks sweet <3

@SoulGal7 , great update, and congrats to Kiyoshi! :smiley:

@Hermitgirl , Roxanne has her full life ahead, she does not need to know yet who she will end up with, or with anyone :) Lovely picture of their kiss :)

owiwQib.png
    (she did not climbed with the towel, tho )
    Melody Connors
    Day 27
    (and 2 pics of day 26 what I forgot)

Funds at start of day 26 : 31899 simoleons
    Funds at end of day 27: 35732 simoleons
    House value at day 27: 26501 simoleons
    pCIcrEW.png
    uFStpXQ.png
    After spice festival was over, she stayed fishing untill it was 5am, and those posters and snow globe boxes had spawned :)
    QA4RH1v.png
    Se also took some pictures, to paint from reference later :)
    6AyYsvJ.png
    YAY! soon that aspiration is filled!
    IkmrVKp.png
    Practicing!
    SbLdouA.png
    Oh, and the mandatory...
    JKWQBrL.png
    And some sushi later :)
    xBGq1qo.png
    Next morning.. why not have some training at gourmet cooking.. well pasta is good.. right?? even as breakfast :D

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu - Days 21-26 - Some really great shots in there. And as always, love all the fishing shots. Melody's garden is so beautiful. Oh my gosh- how funny that Rosie won the lottery! hehehe Bones forever! Ahhh...it's a dog's life. What a funny pic of Clara in the water..."you call this fun? I just styled my hair!" lol Your paintings are beautiful of the local scenery. I don't know how you can sell those, they are so unique. About the changing school uniforms, I noticed that this has started to happen to Kiyoshi, too, but not Sakura. The final shot of her fishing with the bridge behind her is really nice.

@Skeilah - Oh, that is a very dark past that Bryon has. His father...well, there are words for him. Poor Bryon. It must be a recurring nightmare for him. I hope he will be able to confide in Naoki soon.

@permanentrose - Um....Buttercup is huge! Is this an extra huge cowplant? Geez. I love that Sentiment she has about Patchy and she thinks he's attractive! lol And now to Mario...with the short hair! What a lovely camping spot. If they had some gourmet food and slept on cots, it would be glamping. Hey, who said you couldn't rough it in the city, right? Lenny, oh my gosh, so many cute shots of him in this update. I think I love the one by the fire the best. And what the heck? Were you bar-b-qu'ing Mario! @Hermitgirl - Jules is getting ideas from Roxanne! And I love that they are both playing guitar. And...then...TADA! Heart...heart...heart...oh Jules....!!!

I have an idea for your gardening. Why don't you splice some plants together, and then you can take more plants with you, but on one bush?

@Kanindota
    - Wow! What a great pic. Katie Something seems like a winner if she took a tulip. Cool! I just looked up the meaning of a tulip and it means "a perfect or deep love". So, yes, Katie Something might be River's new love interest. How cute! Your game spawned toddlers to come to a teen party? Gee - that was some party that River had!

@Hermitgirl - A little smooze with Duane. But all that for nothing, as she doesn't get that last ding for the aspiration. Sakura can so relate to this! And the weather just seems to be getting better because it is going to be summer soon! Nooooo! That picture of Duane sort of hunched over...it looks like he's drooling a bit, or perhaps the beginning of frostbite. Quick Roxanne, kiss the boy! hehehe
  • Options
    @SoulGal7 to answer your question - it’s a normal cowplant, I just think the angle I took the screenshots made it look extra big. Also I know Lenny is so cute but he goes back home to Dell and Sofia tomorrow. I miss him so much 😭
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu i like that melody is experiencing San myshuno even though she won’t live there. With the festivals always giving you a chance to go there, it’s one of the best worlds to skip since you’ll still get to experience it. Oh hi there tiny cowplant. Does it have a name?
  • Options
    @permanentrose , no it does not have a name :) And will not have as it will be deleted after aspiration is done :D

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu I foolishly named mine and now I don’t have the heart to delete it 😆
  • Options
    @Ellupelluellu I foolishly named mine and now I don’t have the heart to delete it 😆

The reason mine will not be named :joy:

• Options
    @Ellupelluellu Day 27 - I love San Myshuno myself. Great scavenging as well. Before Eco-Lifestyle came out, I used to love to go through all the trash cans, too. And there is Melody practicing her rock climbing! Go Melody! Can't wait to see her paint that streetscape. Read that you have some mods for the photos. That is great. Nice update

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top