Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

An outlet for Christian simmers?

So I wanted to pose a question to my fellow Christian simmers regarding the new Sims 4 stuff pack, but I don't want to break the forum rules or bring religion/politics where it doesn't really belong. Does anyone know of a Christian forum or group for Sims players? Sorry if even posting this question is against the rules, really trying not to be intrusive/offensive, just trying to find my homies lol

Comments

• AmandèleAmandèle Posts: 378 Member
    I don't know any but maybe you could ask on the r/Sims4 subreddit on reddit?
    Sorry for the mistakes, English is not my first language ^^'
  • TruthGamer96TruthGamer96 Posts: 123 Member
    Amandèle wrote: »

I'll try that, thanks!
  • TheGreatGorlonTheGreatGorlon Posts: 382 Member

I'll try that, thanks!

Be careful how you present things though, the subreddit isn't moderated as strictly as these forums are, so people are far more likely to speak more of their mind if they disagree.

I'll try that, thanks!

Be careful how you present things though, the subreddit isn't moderated as strictly as these forums are, so people are far more likely to speak more of their mind if they disagree.

Oh, I know. I've been downvoted to oblivion before! Thank you for the heads up, though, I appreciate it. Reddit is a tricky beast...
  • xxcrazyskittlesxxxxcrazyskittlesxx Posts: 16 Member
    If you can't find one maybe you can make one?
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Sorry to just be seeing this. However, I just have, and I thought I knew of a possible site, with a strong Sims community, where the discussion might be more appropriate. It is not specifically a Christian site, but as long as discussion is courteous and appropriate to all ages, Carl & Pam's Sims Community does not prohibit discussion of religion in their forum rules.

Before you jump in, you might want to actually contact the moderators there, however, and explain the conversation you hope to have.

To the mods here, I hope this isn't necroposting. Carl's has been a great fan site for years, and no one in this thread had recommendations other than Reddit.
    Sindocat, thank you so much! I've been a lurker on Carl's site for ages and love the content, it's great to know there's a forum community on there, somehow I missed that. I really appreciate it.