Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Sims 4 Toxic Twitter

1235...Next

Comments

• BrittanyChick22BrittanyChick22 Posts: 2,130 Member
    edited January 2021
    It's the internet, what do people expect? Every since the internet was created, it's been a place for people to secretly voice their disdain of others or a product. There was the same type of reactions when sims 3 was announced and there will be harsh reactions when the next sims game comes out as well. Also twitter toxicity is nothing compared to youtube or other online forums that flat out allow anything to be said unlike here.
    giphy.gif

• Vicky_chingyu1023Vicky_chingyu1023 Posts: 55 Member
    I only use Twitter to post mod update announcements. I would rather chat with fellow modders/gamers about the game on Discord.
  • aws200aws200 Posts: 2,262 Member
    izecson wrote: »
    I dont know why they complain Bonehilda is just a skin to sims, isnt it like that in previous games also? if my bonehilda in sims 3 got electrocuted she turns into human sims with a very pitch black skin and blonde hair just like a grim reaper when you age him up.

I mean if people want to criticize, at least they should be make sense lmao.

I don't like how she doesn't have her coffin, it makes summoning her a chore now that takes longer than needed, and she doesn't have her red and black maid dress.
    1. The Sims 2
    2. The Sims 3
    3. The Sims 4 (5 years later its decent)
    4. The Sims 1
  • WaytoomanyUIDsWaytoomanyUIDs Posts: 844 Member
    I dont find the sims Twitter to be toxic, not as toxic as it can get on Reddit. And generally speaking the community for the Sims is nowhere near as toxic as the TES community can get. That's so toxic the Reddit forums are the most chill part of it.
    Origin/Gallery ID: WaytoomanyUIDs
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    aws200 wrote: »
    izecson wrote: »
    I dont know why they complain Bonehilda is just a skin to sims, isnt it like that in previous games also? if my bonehilda in sims 3 got electrocuted she turns into human sims with a very pitch black skin and blonde hair just like a grim reaper when you age him up.

I mean if people want to criticize, at least they should be make sense lmao.

I don't like how she doesn't have her coffin, it makes summoning her a chore now that takes longer than needed, and she doesn't have her red and black maid dress.

Her outfit definitely doesn't look as nice as the previous games. It doesn't bother me so much though. Just my opinion.